Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#603473 Oct 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Will our generation see war, acts of terrorism and violence all around. Will there be a collapse of all moral standards and laws as well as a worldwide depression with runway inflation and devastated economy. Is there really going to be a short period of fragile peace on earth when men everywhere are yearning and crying for a return to tranquility. and Will that time of fragile peace precede the impending doom predicted in the Bible.
Can we really believe the Bible when it states that men will have peace and prosperity. Then suddenly the world will be drawn into final destructive war. It there really an Armageddon coming.
Hey Lady,
Something is coming and it ain’t gonna be pretty!
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#603474 Oct 25, 2013
Calling it a night for topix

Since: May 11

UK

#603475 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t be such a jerk. LW does not and will not demand you read or agree with her.
LISTEN TOSS-POT

Public forum

If you don't want people to pass comment then DONT BLOODY POST!

If you don't feel like dealing with criticism of your 'woo-woo' cuz lets face it, that's all it is, just shut-up.

the world will end in 5 billion years when the sun runs out of helium, ZERO INVOLVMENT OF A GOD.

GET OVER IT!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#603476 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the purposes you gave is not the purpose of some coming here. I’ll consider you smart if you understand that.
I am not going to bother stating to you again the purpose because it has already been said. If you didn’t see it then…….
Yes I understand because so am I
Say again?

Since: May 11

UK

#603477 Oct 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Say again?
English is not trifectas first language, you have to cut him/her/it some slack.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#603478 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t be such a jerk. LW does not and will not demand you read or agree with her.
I agree.

Location hidden

#603479 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops I left out the first of my post.
This part:
BT is OK. I don’t think he came here with the same intentions as some others. He went along with them sometimes but didn’t come here for the same reason.
HFN: Bt means no one any harm and likes to share his knowledge.

Location hidden

#603480 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lady,
Something is coming and it ain’t gonna be pretty!
HFN
All one has to do is read the handwriting on the wall.
I agree not going to be pretty for sure.

Location hidden

#603481 Oct 25, 2013
There will be Satan evangelist mostly young people who will actually preach about the power of Satan who will zealously work at making converts. Ouija boards, tarot cards, horoscopes and occult books will be passed around and devoured by young people seeking the truth. We are going to pay the price for what we believe. Do not think that Christians can escape the trial that is coming. Your endurance will be tested. It will come upon us so undetected and so subtly that we will not recognize it at first. But when it begins it will fall upon us with lightning like strokes. The world will not believe what is happening because it will fall as a madness upon the earth.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#603482 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the purposes you gave is not the purpose of some coming here. I’ll consider you smart if you understand that.
I am not going to bother stating to you again the purpose because it has already been said. If you didn’t see it then…….
Yes I understand because so am I
Would it really bother you to state it again? I may have missed it.

I come and go.

If it bothers you, I'll understand.

I understand more than you think.

Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#603483 Oct 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
LISTEN TOSS-POT
Public forum
If you don't want people to pass comment then DONT BLOODY POST!
If you don't feel like dealing with criticism of your 'woo-woo' cuz lets face it, that's all it is, just shut-up.
the world will end in 5 billion years when the sun runs out of helium, ZERO INVOLVMENT OF A GOD.
GET OVER IT!
No I won’t get over it and you will not be able to either. You will not be able to tell the Lord you didn’t know because you have been told, over and over.

2 John 1:7 ¶For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

You don’t have to like it but it is and you can not make it to not true. The Lord is coming with no warning and it will be done and over with. There will be no more time to come to Him, He already gave you that chance so if you don’t do it, after He comes it will be too late. Your eternal fate will be sealed. Then if you look up and see some of us, LW included, even after you have been so hateful and nasty to us you will not see triumph on our faces but sorrow for you. You may irk us somewhat now with your hatefulness but then all we will see is a lost soul with no chance for redemption. I think that seeing someone in that position Sir would be one of the saddest things a person would ever experience. The other would be being in a unsaved person’s position. I don’t wish that on anyone.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#603484 Oct 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
HFN: Bt means no one any harm and likes to share his knowledge.
I think I see that. I can get caught up in all the hype too.:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#603485 Oct 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
All one has to do is read the handwriting on the wall.
I agree not going to be pretty for sure.
Agree with you.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#603486 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
To what contradictions are you referring?
For one, that verse was talking about the OT. Keep in mind, the NT wasn't in existence at that time.

Also, if all scripture is, "god breathed", then I have to say it again, the Jesus! did not fulfill messianic prophecy.

According to your deity words, the Jesus! did not meet the requirements.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#603487 Oct 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you fixated in GoThomas?
I was referring to the hundreds of 'gospels' that Ben linked to, not just GoThomas
Because it was included in your stereo-typing.

I was hoping you would correct yourself.

Location hidden

#603488 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with you.
If you trust God you can look every disaster in the face and proclaim with confidence MY GOD is speaking to this universe and His power is being demonstrated. I will just stand still and see the salvation of the LORD.

Good night.

Location hidden

#603489 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No I won’t get over it and you will not be able to either. You will not be able to tell the Lord you didn’t know because you have been told, over and over.
2 John 1:7 ¶For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
You don’t have to like it but it is and you can not make it to not true. The Lord is coming with no warning and it will be done and over with. There will be no more time to come to Him, He already gave you that chance so if you don’t do it, after He comes it will be too late. Your eternal fate will be sealed. Then if you look up and see some of us, LW included, even after you have been so hateful and nasty to us you will not see triumph on our faces but sorrow for you. You may irk us somewhat now with your hatefulness but then all we will see is a lost soul with no chance for redemption. I think that seeing someone in that position Sir would be one of the saddest things a person would ever experience. The other would be being in a unsaved person’s position. I don’t wish that on anyone.
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that. Once a car came with no warning. There was too little time for me to get out of the way. It hit me, and essentially, cut my leg off.

When I looked up there were wonderful people there helping me.

They didn't see a lost soul. They saw a young girl in need. One of them wrapped a belt around my thigh while another one called 911. Two of them dealt with the guy driving the car. He was having a medical emergency as well. Do you know how many of them were Christians and how many of them were Atheists?

I don't because it doesn't matter.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#603490 Oct 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I understand that. Once a car came with no warning. There was too little time for me to get out of the way. It hit me, and essentially, cut my leg off.
When I looked up there were wonderful people there helping me.
They didn't see a lost soul. They saw a young girl in need. One of them wrapped a belt around my thigh while another one called 911. Two of them dealt with the guy driving the car. He was having a medical emergency as well. Do you know how many of them were Christians and how many of them were Atheists?
I don't because it doesn't matter.
I get it completely.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#603491 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
You are the one who engaged me after reading my post to someone else, I did not engage you, so yes it is you that cares.
Wrong.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#603492 Oct 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. do you get the feeling that some people on this thread don't like us because we're lesbians? Or, could there be another reason ??..
Of course they don't like you. They have been taught that you are an abomination unto their infinitely good god - that you are deliberately and malevolently defiant of it. If their god is the definition of good, and you are in violation of it, what does that make you?

They are also taught to feel exactly the same way about unbelievers like me. Their bible calls us lying, corrupt, vile, abominable, godless vessels in the service of evil, not one of which does any good, and fit to be burned alive forever as the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers.

You know the book I mean, don't you? It's the one they vaunt has is owned and read by more people in history than any other book - one that's the easiest book in the world to get a copy of.

Does that includes you? You wouldn't object if it did, would you? Because if you do, you'll hear about that, too. I do. It would just confirm what a horrible person you are. See how that works, sinner? Who could object to any of that but a devil?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 853,121
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 9 min andet1987 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 595,684
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min I Am No One_ 444,047
Why I'll Never Date a Filipina... (Dec '14) 15 min sandeep 13
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 21 min Just Think 628
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 22 min andet1987 6,103
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 24 min Jac 100,635
The Christian Atheist debate 11 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 726
More from around the web