Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: May 11

UK

#603460 Oct 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Rise of liberalism and rejection of fundamental bibical doctrine permeate the professing church.
The rise of communism and atheism as major opponents of Christianity.
Increased moral chaos resulting from departure from biblical doctrines.
Increasing evidence of spiritism, the occult and Satan worship.
The rapture of the church.
Predicted events relating to the Church.
Take your medication, you sad deluded old cow.

I calculate that I've survived around FIVE apocalypses predicted by various arseholes who believed they were privy to the word of god and to be quite frank....it's getting a little BORING!

Why don't you just open a vein and give yourself the solace which you seek?

You sad life hating death cult lunatic.

UK

#603461 Oct 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Continued;
Lifting of the restraint of sin by the Holy Spirit.
Super church movement gains power and forms a world church.
World church works with the antichrist to secure world domination.
Super church is destroyed by the ten kings supporting the antichrist to pave the way for worship of the world ruler as God.
Those who have come to believe in Christ as Saviour since the rapture suffer persecution because they refuse to worship the world ruler.
Second coming of Christ occurs and remaining Christians in the world are rescued and enter the millennial Kingdom.
After the Millennium the church is placed in the New Jerusalem in the new earth.
Predicted events relating to the church.
What a load of old shite!
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#603462 Oct 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Continued;
Lifting of the restraint of sin by the Holy Spirit.
Super church movement gains power and forms a world church.
World church works with the antichrist to secure world domination.
Super church is destroyed by the ten kings supporting the antichrist to pave the way for worship of the world ruler as God.
Those who have come to believe in Christ as Saviour since the rapture suffer persecution because they refuse to worship the world ruler.
Second coming of Christ occurs and remaining Christians in the world are rescued and enter the millennial Kingdom.
After the Millennium the church is placed in the New Jerusalem in the new earth.
Predicted events relating to the church.
who told you those fables.

greek word new heaven and new earth ,
doesn't mean restoration and establishment Kingdom of God on this old by sin immoral earth,and jerusalem full of innocent blood past few tousand years,

new heaven and new earth is completly NEW CREATION BY GOD,AND INHALATION THIS UNIVERSE AND EARTH BY CONSUMING FIRE OF GODS ARRIVAL,

1000 years is not literal number,like Bible is not literal promise to this phisical dead spiritualy earth

God eternity and His Eternity Promise exclude any earthly time patterns like 24 hours,years,or numbers 10,1000,or 10000
Cialapiej jajeczko

Baltimore, MD

#603463 Oct 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of old shite!
if for you is old s....
open cover of your toliet flush this s...and flush yourselves together with this s...according to your sick psychopath brain and rat life orangutan balls
Cialapiej jajeczko

Baltimore, MD

#603464 Oct 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your medication, you sad deluded old cow.
I calculate that I've survived around FIVE apocalypses predicted by various arseholes who believed they were privy to the word of god and to be quite frank....it's getting a little BORING!
Why don't you just open a vein and give yourself the solace which you seek?
You sad life hating death cult lunatic.
I am sure,you will not survive my stinking farts from brown not diagested chilly spread on your face like Hiroshima atomic black rain????
poor half head d.....with broken condom on the top.

very soon devil swallow your poor chicken head together with your dog dead veterinary removed balls

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#603465 Oct 25, 2013
The human mind is boggled by Bible prophecies if they are taken literally. If we believe the literal interpretation of the Bible there is coming a final world war and tribulation in which over two billion people will be killed. Death will come from war, famines, plagues, earthquakes, floods, and sever weather changes worldwide.

The Bible clearly predicts that men will scoff at prophecies and prediction being made in this vision

UK

#603466 Oct 25, 2013
Cialapiej jajeczko wrote:
<quoted text>
if for you is old s....
open cover of your toliet flush this s...and flush yourselves together with this s...according to your sick psychopath brain and rat life orangutan balls
Cool story bro....

TELL IT AGAIN :oD

UK

#603467 Oct 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The human mind is boggled by Bible prophecies if they are taken literally. If we believe the literal interpretation of the Bible there is coming a final world war and tribulation in which over two billion people will be killed. Death will come from war, famines, plagues, earthquakes, floods, and sever weather changes worldwide.
The Bible clearly predicts that men will scoff at prophecies and prediction being made in this vision
lD10T!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#603468 Oct 25, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of all of what?
The purpose of IANS posting about the divisiveness of "The Church"?
The purpose of HL posting about the nature of spirituality?
The purpose of Tide trying to teach people about rational thinking?
The purpose of BT posting about the All?
I'm not sure what the purpose of RR is yet. I'm still testing and evaluating.
<quoted text>
I'm smarter than I let on here, HFN. I'll consider you smart if you understand that.
The rest of the purposes you gave is not the purpose of some coming here. I’ll consider you smart if you understand that.

I am not going to bother stating to you again the purpose because it has already been said. If you didn’t see it then…….

Yes I understand because so am I

UK

#603469 Oct 25, 2013
Cialapiej jajeczko wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure,you will not survive my stinking farts from brown not diagested chilly spread on your face like Hiroshima atomic black rain????
poor half head d.....with broken condom on the top.
very soon devil swallow your poor chicken head together with your dog dead veterinary removed balls
Oh why don't you just die in a fire you sad cvunt,

Location hidden

#603470 Oct 25, 2013
Will our generation see war, acts of terrorism and violence all around. Will there be a collapse of all moral standards and laws as well as a worldwide depression with runway inflation and devastated economy. Is there really going to be a short period of fragile peace on earth when men everywhere are yearning and crying for a return to tranquility. and Will that time of fragile peace precede the impending doom predicted in the Bible.
Can we really believe the Bible when it states that men will have peace and prosperity. Then suddenly the world will be drawn into final destructive war. It there really an Armageddon coming.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#603471 Oct 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
lD10T!
Don’t be such a jerk. LW does not and will not demand you read or agree with her.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#603472 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the purposes you gave is not the purpose of some coming here. I’ll consider you smart if you understand that.
I am not going to bother stating to you again the purpose because it has already been said. If you didn’t see it then…….
Oops I left out the first of my post.
This part:
BT is OK. I don’t think he came here with the same intentions as some others. He went along with them sometimes but didn’t come here for the same reason.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#603473 Oct 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Will our generation see war, acts of terrorism and violence all around. Will there be a collapse of all moral standards and laws as well as a worldwide depression with runway inflation and devastated economy. Is there really going to be a short period of fragile peace on earth when men everywhere are yearning and crying for a return to tranquility. and Will that time of fragile peace precede the impending doom predicted in the Bible.
Can we really believe the Bible when it states that men will have peace and prosperity. Then suddenly the world will be drawn into final destructive war. It there really an Armageddon coming.
Hey Lady,
Something is coming and it ain’t gonna be pretty!
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#603474 Oct 25, 2013
Calling it a night for topix

UK

#603475 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t be such a jerk. LW does not and will not demand you read or agree with her.
LISTEN TOSS-POT

Public forum

If you don't want people to pass comment then DONT BLOODY POST!

If you don't feel like dealing with criticism of your 'woo-woo' cuz lets face it, that's all it is, just shut-up.

the world will end in 5 billion years when the sun runs out of helium, ZERO INVOLVMENT OF A GOD.

GET OVER IT!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#603476 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Say again?

UK

#603477 Oct 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Say again?
English is not trifectas first language, you have to cut him/her/it some slack.

Location hidden

#603478 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.

Location hidden

#603479 Oct 25, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops I left out the first of my post.
This part:
BT is OK. I don’t think he came here with the same intentions as some others. He went along with them sometimes but didn’t come here for the same reason.
HFN: Bt means no one any harm and likes to share his knowledge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 627,329
Why are hawaiians so racist against whites??? (Jun '08) 12 min Larr 57
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min waaasssuuup 14,207
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Joe Fortuna 950,379
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min WasteWater 102,981
Play "end of the word" part 2 38 min WasteWater 680
I want a sugar daddy! (May '12) 42 min u n me 96
More from around the web