Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#603510 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
If you trust God you can look every disaster in the face and proclaim with confidence MY GOD is speaking to this universe and His power is being demonstrated. I will just stand still and see the salvation of the LORD.
Good night.
.. you forget your link. Again ..

http://iamthewordthecomforter.blogspot.com/20...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#603511 Oct 26, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you forgot your link ..
http://letscompare.blogspot.com/
There is no link unless you have a link to my mind.

Since: May 11

Nottingham, UK

#603512 Oct 26, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No I won’t get over it and you will not be able to either. You will not be able to tell the Lord you didn’t know because you have been told, over and over.
2 John 1:7 ¶For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
You don’t have to like it but it is and you can not make it to not true. The Lord is coming with no warning and it will be done and over with. There will be no more time to come to Him, He already gave you that chance so if you don’t do it, after He comes it will be too late. Your eternal fate will be sealed. Then if you look up and see some of us, LW included, even after you have been so hateful and nasty to us you will not see triumph on our faces but sorrow for you. You may irk us somewhat now with your hatefulness but then all we will see is a lost soul with no chance for redemption. I think that seeing someone in that position Sir would be one of the saddest things a person would ever experience. The other would be being in a unsaved person’s position. I don’t wish that on anyone.
...and that's really all you have isn't it?

Baseless threats, and that's one of the primo reasons you're so bloody hilarious to watch.

With Established Harem

#603514 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you wrote that blog ??..

http://letscompare.blogspot.com/

Location hidden

#603515 Oct 26, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you forget your link. Again ..
http://iamthewordthecomforter.blogspot.com/20...
Tis no link lady. The book of beyond and think some should pay attention God not playing around this time. You might learn something from it. Cause lady I been thinking the same way for one hella long time now. I live in Isaiah 35 land now that does not mean dilly squawk to you but sure does to me. It real clear you and I are not on the same program either.So if you think for one moment you making me look foolish or bad think again.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#603516 Oct 26, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
Well GOoD Friday morning WSJLM --
I have candy lying everywhere teehee as I'm making a costume themed Candy Gram.
I decorated a pink felt hat by super gluing lemon and cherry licorace along with M&Ms and Skittles -Starburst - it is so cute !!!!!
Luckily I found a vest at the Goodwill I can use to glue candy on and a colorful multi stripe sweater to wear underneath for warmth --
I'm goona have so much fun being all dressed up handing candy out to kids -- and my sis and I will attend a party as to where she will be all in pink even her wig LOL themed Breast Cancer Awareness -- Bless her she has come so far since her mastectomy.
Anyway my day is lined up with fun -- Love to all -- TLC
U could nearly eat your hat.

Location hidden

#603517 Oct 26, 2013
The first atomic weapon was produced in Los Alamos a town in Northern New Mexico. The Trinity site in southern New Mexico was the place where the first atomic bomb was exploded. This weapon was then dropped in Japan at two sites ending World War 11.

With Established Harem

#603518 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Tis no link lady. The book of beyond and think some should pay attention God not playing around this time. You might learn something from it. Cause lady I been thinking the same way for one hella long time now. I live in Isaiah 35 land now that does not mean dilly squawk to you but sure does to me. It real clear you and I are not on the same program either.So if you think for one moment you making me look foolish or bad think again.
.. I feel ashamed for suggesting you plagiarized something. No excuses offered, I take full responsibility ..

.. I'm sorry if I offended you ..

.. teach me how to become a better person ..

Location hidden

#603519 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you like to know what my mind knows about this too
Oh yea I give you a link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_Inci...

Location hidden

#603520 Oct 26, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I feel ashamed for suggesting you plagiarized something. No excuses offered, I take full responsibility ..
.. I'm sorry if I offended you ..
.. teach me how to become a better person ..
Or perhaps this might be your cup of tea.
Maybe a mystery with few answers.
Naw why share what ye know is fact
but seeing for some is believeing.
Naw not going to tell you the secret either.
just give you the link.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#603521 Oct 26, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
***ATTENTION EVERY ONE - HL IS HOMOSEXUAL (AKA VERY SPECIAL)- IN CASE SOME DIDN'T KNOW***
now back to our regularly scheduled program....
REALLY?!! I thought she was from the Greek islands.

Location hidden

#603522 Oct 26, 2013
God's law

Called the Law of the Lord.
Isaiah 5:24

Called the royal law.
James 2:8

Written by God on stone.
Exodus 31:18 and 32:16

Placed inside the ark.
Exodus 40:20

Will stand forever.
Luke 16:17

Points out sin.
Romans 7:7 and 3:20

Not grievous.
1 John 5:3

Judges all men.
James 2:10-12

Spiritual.
Romans 7:14

Perfect.
Psalm 19:7

Location hidden

#603523 Oct 26, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...and that's really all you have isn't it?
Baseless threats, and that's one of the primo reasons you're so bloody hilarious to watch.
Your not even interesting enough to watch.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#603524 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 5:10-12 and Matthew 10:21-25
Exactly my point, it is religious training, and not reality.

It is this thing that teaches you to think as a programed person, rather than think for yourself. If you do this always , then you are little more than a thrall of the master that programed you.
These however are the ancient examples of mind control and astrology , tarot cards etc. are no longer examples of threats to your religion they once were. But the same techniques are applied to modern examples of threats to your faith. They are evolution and science that creates conflict in your belief system now.

Therefore evolution and science is the astrology and tarot cards of the modern day. But you will go with your religious training,(brain washing) announcing evolution is an evil lie.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#603525 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
It means you're Jewish to me.

You gonna eat that last Matzah ball?

Location hidden

#603526 Oct 26, 2013
Old Testament Sacrifices pointed to Jesus.
The lamb of God. John 1:29

The fall of Adam and Eve.
Genesis 3

Cain's and Abel's sacrifices.
Hebrews 11:4
Genesis 4:1-16

Noah's thank offering.
After the flood.
Genesis 6:13-8:22

Abraham offers His Son.
Genesis 22:1-18

1st Passover
Deliverance from Egypt
Lamb's blood on Doorpost.
Exodus 12:1-39

The Sanctuary Service
Given to Moses.
Numbers 28
Leviticus 1:7

New Testament Holy Communion.
Mark 14:24&25
Points back to Christ and forward
to His second coming.

The Cross
Christ death and resurrection
John 3:16&17
Hebrews 2:14&15

The Judgment.
The cleansing the Sanctuary.
Daniel 7:9&10 and 8:14
Hebrews 8:1,2,6

The second coming.
John 14:1-3
Acts 1:9-11
1 Thess 4:16-18

Since: May 11

Nottingham, UK

#603527 Oct 26, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not even interesting enough to watch.
....ouch what a come-back little whinger.

Location hidden

#603528 Oct 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point, it is religious training, and not reality.
It is this thing that teaches you to think as a programed person, rather than think for yourself. If you do this always , then you are little more than a thrall of the master that programed you.
These however are the ancient examples of mind control and astrology , tarot cards etc. are no longer examples of threats to your religion they once were. But the same techniques are applied to modern examples of threats to your faith. They are evolution and science that creates conflict in your belief system now.
Therefore evolution and science is the astrology and tarot cards of the modern day. But you will go with your religious training,(brain washing) announcing evolution is an evil lie.

What you do not like the evidence layed before you. You joypoppers sure can get your tail in a spin.

Location hidden

#603529 Oct 26, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
It means you're Jewish to me.
You gonna eat that last Matzah ball?
I do not care what you think I am.

Your welcome to label it any way your frosting strokes.

Location hidden

#603530 Oct 26, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
....ouch what a come-back little whinger.
Now (((Mistercharrington))) behave yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 10 min Johnny 461
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 36 min Is this True 47,087
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 692,110
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 990,677
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr DJ Crazee 39,286
beware of raymond rotolo / ps inspections llc 11 hr BEWARE_RAY_ROTOLO 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr waaasssuuup 445,850
More from around the web