|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
This your "Leviticus is only for Levites, Corinthians is only for Corinthians, Romans is only for Romans, ad infinitum" BS story.
Whatever it is you have an alibi.
It's called "biblical understanding".

Look it up.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up.
Oxymoron: biblical truth.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones making money or losing money over the Markan v. Matthew age is the Church.
As for authors, One can make as little money writing about either one.
These kind of books do NOT make money.
Oh come on now you know who the riches church in the world is.
It is no longer the big secret now. Years ago it was a hush hush.
It was all over the news and a documentary made of it all. It been turned into a parade and painted to be a paradise. Every Elected official has tracked a trip to Rome. Even the Governer of my state made that call. You might be quite surprised what people buy into theses days. Hell, man a simple gal like me knows one can sack rabbit manure and sale it to a garden club as natural feed for house plants. All you gotta have is the bull to make it all float. And yes those kind of books do make money. Churches is big business theses days. Boy this should make this thread hum for a while. Bring out the big guns fellows let hear you stomp and holler. Old time beliefs is a thing of the past, just as worship at home is never done much any more and most Bibles never popped open and read and never attempt is made to practice those teachings. Just where do you think what church most of the other sprung up from anyway not to mention the many occult ones. The people of today will buy just about anything hey if it sound good just buy it and if it is default throw it away attudide rules.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up.
It is called RR's BS

You have no understanding of anything.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no more problem with the Bible than any other collection of ancient documents.

What I have a problem with is all the ignorant people claiming to know anything about it.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on now you know who the riches church in the world is.
It is no longer the big secret now.....
We have know for over a thousand years that the Roman Catholic Church is filthy rich.

Note that 90% of everything every Christian believes is because the Roman Catholic Church said it is "Truth". From "Matthew is first" to "Psalm 82 doesn't mean what it says", it is the Roman teaching.

Sorry, LW. You and every other Chrisitan just repeat the same old Catholic doctrines over and over. None of you have an original thought.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Honk Honk -- waving at ya -- TLC
Hey OSG! I have read a few of your posts...good to see a familiar face from the past!

Just wanted to send out a "waving at ya" back to ya!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We have know for over a thousand years that the Roman Catholic Church is filthy rich.
Note that 90% of everything every Christian believes is because the Roman Catholic Church said it is "Truth". From "Matthew is first" to "Psalm 82 doesn't mean what it says", it is the Roman teaching.
Sorry, LW. You and every other Chrisitan just repeat the same old Catholic doctrines over and over. None of you have an original thought.
Wrong Ben, know for sure you would never be interested in my orginal thoughts. Point is this what I know and what you think I know is two different things. What you do not know you already been tested and must say your sure no saint. You know nothing of the country to the north or of Turkey all you know is what you think other Christians repeat from the Bible is all wrong. So be it ben I happen to disagree with you. Small wonder why the quilt no longer warms you huh. Oh yea ya need to look deeper than just the words that are written in that Bible.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oxymoron: honest lawyer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no more problem with the Bible than any other collection of ancient documents.
What I have a problem with is all the ignorant people claiming to know anything about it.
Talking about yourself again?

Since: Oct 13

Cebu, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

WHY!
because that is what Jesus is. He is LOVE.
even if we are so imperfect so unlovable He cant stop loving us.
thats the reason I so love Him too..
Thank you Jesus!!!

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oxymoron: honest lawyer.
Oh are we doing oxymorons?

Rational Christian?
Ethical Christian?
Christian Integrity?
Biblical Scholar?
Biblical Archaeology?
Christian Values?
Religious Tolerance?
Christian Education?
Creation Science?
Scriptural Authority?
Biblical History?
and finally...

"Islam, the religion of peace"(always fair and balanced in the spin free zone(I heard you were into hannity and Oh'Really(can't say I was surprised))).

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...6 posts on an internet forum in 10 days does not an obsession make, m'lady.
whatever you must tell yourself to appease your conscience, friend.....

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yahweh was the son of EL.
Back when those early Semitic peoples were polytheistic, Yahweh was a god right along side of Ba'al and Asherah, and many others, before the Judaic move to monotheism. Yahweh and Ba'al were the sons of EL. Taken from the older Caananite pantheon of deities.
At one time Asherah was the wife of EL, and bore EL's "son gods"(virginally conceived I might add), and later became Yahweh's consort.
That reflects the polytheistic period in early Judaism. Canaanites had a similar polytheistic pantheon; El-Asherah-Baal-Astarte. The Canaanite culture predates the Hebrew/Judaic culture, and is where much of early Judaic beliefs originated. It's thought that the Hebrew were originally an offshoot of the Canaanites.
That's what the archaeological evidence shows, which is history. That information is widely known in both academia and theology.
It just so happens that the theological scholars don't like to speak of it too much, because there's nothing worse than revealing substantiated archaeological and historical information that makes your chosen occupation and source of income somewhat irrelevant to the people that depend on you to support their beliefs.
Yahweh was worshiped as far back as 2350 BCE by other cultures as a lesser deity(known as the son of EL), long before the Hebrew peoples adopted Yahweh as a deity, and - even when the Hebrews adopted Yahweh - it was known that Yahweh was one of the Elohim, or, "sons of EL".
Polytheism persisted in Judaism until 300-200 BCE, possibly later.
Your entire belief is based upon a primitive polytheistic cultures melding of varying beliefs in deities as they moved to monotheism, and does not represent a singular and unique deity in any way.
Your current and primary deity(the name you pledge to, the Jesus!) is the son of a deity that was the son of a deity from another myth that you have no belief in.
If you'd like, I can link to supporting information taken from both theological and legitimate academic sources concerning the above.
Or, you can just say much of nothing and then follow that with a quip like "GO", as a response.
BTW, "nuh uh" is not a rebuttal.
whenever scoffers go into these long and pretentious tangents that no one reads, just translate their phrase "theological scholars" to mean 'antichrist's' and it will all make perfect sense!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh are we doing oxymorons?
Rational Christian?
Ethical Christian?
Christian Integrity?
Biblical Scholar?
Biblical Archaeology?
Christian Values?
Religious Tolerance?
Christian Education?
Creation Science?
Scriptural Authority?
Biblical History?
and finally...
"Islam, the religion of peace"(always fair and balanced in the spin free zone(I heard you were into hannity and Oh'Really(can't say I was surprised))).
Atheist logic?
Devout atheist?
Humanist preacher?
Humanist church?
Secular religion?
Secular training?
Secular dogma?
Secular faith?

"The tides come in, the tides go out. We don't know how that happens"... LOL, Not O'Reilly's best moment...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

One sixth will die, four out of every five will die and one will be left to testify.

20,000 square miles from Megiddo in the north to Sinai in the south to Mediterrian Sea to the west to Jordan in the east.(deminisions)

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever you must tell yourself to appease your conscience, friend.....
Run over here after getting insulted elsewhere?

We know you are jerk, too.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"With God, all things are possible." - Jesus
So, you are calling Jesus a liar now.
look pal, far be it from me to discourage anyone who professes Jesus as their complete Atonement, but i would like to get to the bottom of how you justify throwing out the picture that the entire Bible paints (old and new covenenants) of the Messiah being God incarnate???
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I set you free from any problems,
and prescribe 2 punches at your brain, and few pills to stop to much worry about strangers not belong to your home?

ignorants claim to know,and second idiot GOY GOD like you living under psychopathic preasure?

just swallow pills,feel free to be open your retarded stupid brain to your own dr Shrink
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Run over here after getting insulted elsewhere?
We know you are jerk, too.
we also know that you are jerk too?
and Liar, get ASAP dr Shrink help,it is worse with you my friend then one week ago?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

270 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min River Tam 722,368
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 31 min HaHa 4
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 35 min Mandela 36,562
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 57 min USA-1 115,660
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Nice_girl 447
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Oxbow 533,731
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 2 hr sunny 0569470225 38
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr 911 A and E 257,052
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Megamegan 87