|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...6 posts on an internet forum in 10 days does not an obsession make, m'lady.
whatever you must tell yourself to appease your conscience, friend.....

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yahweh was the son of EL.
Back when those early Semitic peoples were polytheistic, Yahweh was a god right along side of Ba'al and Asherah, and many others, before the Judaic move to monotheism. Yahweh and Ba'al were the sons of EL. Taken from the older Caananite pantheon of deities.
At one time Asherah was the wife of EL, and bore EL's "son gods"(virginally conceived I might add), and later became Yahweh's consort.
That reflects the polytheistic period in early Judaism. Canaanites had a similar polytheistic pantheon; El-Asherah-Baal-Astarte. The Canaanite culture predates the Hebrew/Judaic culture, and is where much of early Judaic beliefs originated. It's thought that the Hebrew were originally an offshoot of the Canaanites.
That's what the archaeological evidence shows, which is history. That information is widely known in both academia and theology.
It just so happens that the theological scholars don't like to speak of it too much, because there's nothing worse than revealing substantiated archaeological and historical information that makes your chosen occupation and source of income somewhat irrelevant to the people that depend on you to support their beliefs.
Yahweh was worshiped as far back as 2350 BCE by other cultures as a lesser deity(known as the son of EL), long before the Hebrew peoples adopted Yahweh as a deity, and - even when the Hebrews adopted Yahweh - it was known that Yahweh was one of the Elohim, or, "sons of EL".
Polytheism persisted in Judaism until 300-200 BCE, possibly later.
Your entire belief is based upon a primitive polytheistic cultures melding of varying beliefs in deities as they moved to monotheism, and does not represent a singular and unique deity in any way.
Your current and primary deity(the name you pledge to, the Jesus!) is the son of a deity that was the son of a deity from another myth that you have no belief in.
If you'd like, I can link to supporting information taken from both theological and legitimate academic sources concerning the above.
Or, you can just say much of nothing and then follow that with a quip like "GO", as a response.
BTW, "nuh uh" is not a rebuttal.
whenever scoffers go into these long and pretentious tangents that no one reads, just translate their phrase "theological scholars" to mean 'antichrist's' and it will all make perfect sense!:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh are we doing oxymorons?
Rational Christian?
Ethical Christian?
Christian Integrity?
Biblical Scholar?
Biblical Archaeology?
Christian Values?
Religious Tolerance?
Christian Education?
Creation Science?
Scriptural Authority?
Biblical History?
and finally...
"Islam, the religion of peace"(always fair and balanced in the spin free zone(I heard you were into hannity and Oh'Really(can't say I was surprised))).
Atheist logic?
Devout atheist?
Humanist preacher?
Humanist church?
Secular religion?
Secular training?
Secular dogma?
Secular faith?

"The tides come in, the tides go out. We don't know how that happens"... LOL, Not O'Reilly's best moment...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

One sixth will die, four out of every five will die and one will be left to testify.

20,000 square miles from Megiddo in the north to Sinai in the south to Mediterrian Sea to the west to Jordan in the east.(deminisions)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever you must tell yourself to appease your conscience, friend.....
Run over here after getting insulted elsewhere?

We know you are jerk, too.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"With God, all things are possible." - Jesus
So, you are calling Jesus a liar now.
look pal, far be it from me to discourage anyone who professes Jesus as their complete Atonement, but i would like to get to the bottom of how you justify throwing out the picture that the entire Bible paints (old and new covenenants) of the Messiah being God incarnate???
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no more problem with the Bible than any other collection of ancient documents.
What I have a problem with is all the ignorant people claiming to know anything about it.
I set you free from any problems,
and prescribe 2 punches at your brain, and few pills to stop to much worry about strangers not belong to your home?

ignorants claim to know,and second idiot GOY GOD like you living under psychopathic preasure?

just swallow pills,feel free to be open your retarded stupid brain to your own dr Shrink
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Run over here after getting insulted elsewhere?
We know you are jerk, too.
we also know that you are jerk too?
and Liar, get ASAP dr Shrink help,it is worse with you my friend then one week ago?
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
whenever scoffers go into these long and pretentious tangents that no one reads, just translate their phrase "theological scholars" to mean 'antichrist's' and it will all make perfect sense!:)
agree sir,
those "theological scholars" are worse then antichrists,

benAdam GOY GOD from psalm 82;6, is number 1 here?
heheeeeeeeee goy god

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
look pal, far be it from me to discourage anyone who professes Jesus as their complete Atonement, but i would like to get to the bottom of how you justify throwing out the picture that the entire Bible paints (old and new covenenants) of the Messiah being God incarnate???
Because that isn't what the Gospels say.
The Bible did not exist until 350 Ad, that is a proven fact that you all either ignore or lie about.
You. like all other Christians believe that the Bible is perfect because Rome said so 300 years after Jesus died.
You further believe the Roman interpretation of that book and nothing more.

You are all brainwashed. You are just too brainwashed to realize it.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

No where in the Bible does Jesus claim to be God.

If he did, Caiaphas would have charged him claiming to be God, not claiming to be the Messiah.

No Jew has ever believed that the Messiah is God.

Claiming to be the Messiah is not, and never was, a sin or blasphemy in Judaism. That is a proven Christian lie and proves the Gospel of John is a pack of lies.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible did not exist until 350 Ad, that is a proven fact that you all either ignore or lie about.
You. like all other Christians believe that the Bible is perfect because Rome said so 300 years after Jesus died.
RATHER YOU ARE BRAINWASHED
Bible was completed around 96-98 AD By last book and Bible completion, Revelation written on the island Patmos by apostle John

canonisation at 325 AD was not put to existency Bible at all,

canons are not 66 books inspired by God, not by Ceasar Constantine

go and get little bit brain + pills from Shrink,you are badly stupid everyday

just stop LIES and make stupid only from yourselves,

this topic is full of your stupidity,hates, insults, and mocking God and GODS WORD BIBLE?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. yesterday a female mentioned that you (IAN) couldn't teach them anything. Because we learn from each other, to me, this reflects a shallow spiritual growth ..
.. you need to know that you've taught me many things. To my amazement, yesterday I taught Catcher a new word. Today RR might teach me something. Tomorrow, who knows ??..
.. for some, the scourge of religion has left a nefarious indelible print on their minds; one immune to reason ..
.. this brings me to what I want to write: the god within me recognizes and honors the god within you. Keep growing, beautiful ..
To me what represents shallow spiritual growth is going out of your way to compare someones screen name with a hereford cow. Seems like something you would do in grade school and then eventually grow out of it.

Spirtual growth isnt knowledge HL its letting go of self. Its being emotionally mature. I sure dont see alot of that around here. Do you?

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

As long as one believes the Bible is perfect they will never discover the Truth.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
No where in the Bible does Jesus claim to be God.
If he did, Caiaphas would have charged him claiming to be God, not claiming to be the Messiah.
No Jew has ever believed that the Messiah is God.
Claiming to be the Messiah is not, and never was, a sin or blasphemy in Judaism. That is a proven Christian lie and proves the Gospel of John is a pack of lies.
THIS time I agree
Jesus never claim to be GOD YAHVEH ?

Gospel of John is the best explanation about Jesus who never claimed to be GOD YAHVEH
Read Jesus prayer for example John 17,....

and many others Jesus spoken words IN JOHN GOSPEL about unity of Jesus, His Disciples as one in G-D HaShem(it doesn't prove any trinity,nor that Jesus claim to be GOD)
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
We have know for over a thousand years that the Roman Catholic Church is filthy rich.
Note that 90% of everything every Christian believes is because the Roman Catholic Church said it is "Truth". From "Matthew is first" to "Psalm 82 doesn't mean what it says", it is the Roman teaching.
Sorry, LW. You and every other Chrisitan just repeat the same old Catholic doctrines over and over. None of you have an original thought.
AGREE
master on this topic?

psalm 82;...was not written to Goy,im(pagans)nor to christians of this world(pagans)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet just yesterday you posted chapter verse from that very same Bible. You are doing what you accuse others of doing. You just been thru long explanation of Mark, Matthew and Luke. You hold with ancient writings orginal yet they appear in the Bible with the same general message. Your interpretations are losing their value along with the idea of trying to make everyone look stupid.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
As long as one believes the Bible is perfect they will never discover the Truth.
wrong
discovering truth is only dependent from God Alone,Gods Purpose,Gods Pleasure, and Gods own grace gven to those who will seat by His feet and learn eternal truth
5 Mose 33;3......can help you who can know the truth(not by reading Bible)

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

lil whispers wrote:
One sixth will die, four out of every five will die and one will be left to testify....)
Everyone dies.

Duh!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone dies.
Duh!
You have not a clue. You done no research at all
other than what is on the internet. Is no teacher
that enters a class room blind to teach the wise ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 538,622
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Joyful8118 732,539
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 15 min shyam 5,290
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min ChristineM 226,167
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min Clearwater 173,259
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min WasteWater 257,770
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min WasteWater 94,611
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••