Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#602906 Oct 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Jesus is a long dead Jew.
You real certain of that.
Why did testimony so state the tomb was vacant??
cipciu sikacz

Baltimore, MD

#602907 Oct 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Jesus is a long dead Jew.
Hi? Goy God whats up in the Universe??( you have big alpahebet letters from god king james book(Bible)?
cipciu sikacz

Baltimore, MD

#602908 Oct 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Facebook is an excellent choice for you and anybody else who might consider the ideas of unbelievers rubbish belong (I assume that's what your lovely comment about the broom meant). Your little "Family" sanctuary is all rainbows and unicorns, which is seems to be the limit of what many of you can tolerate before issuing some gratuitous slur.
Does your friend Here For Now know about your little protected space? She's as openly contemptuous and demeaning of contrary opinions as you are. Please "friend" her if you haven't already.
You have a blessed day too, will you sister? And don't forget your broom.
old sweet lady is not your sister you dumb poor Liar secular humanoid with brain of orangutan

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#602909 Oct 22, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple as John 3:16 Whosoever believeth on Gods only begotten Son -- any race any color
people have labeled - God didn't label -- Baptist, Catholic, Protestant - Seventh Day Adventist etc ---
I love how Mark Lowry put it in his Broadway show -- all these denominations under one roof - and somebody is wrong LOl
I got a feeling there are folks up there that never entered a Church in their life -- but simply believed by faith --
Anyway time for me to get some sleep clock is ticking after midnight -- TLC
Well written ~ I knew what you meant when I read your first posting but this clarifies it even more :) TLC to you too, Sweet Cyber Sister :)
cipciu sikacz

Baltimore, MD

#602910 Oct 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
you got very "nice" GOD GOY boyfiend,
spiting all the time against Jesus,past 3 years day by day,
but you say there is rain outside?he heeeeeee

#602911 Oct 22, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed they do Serah -- I'm thankful we have this opportunity to share friendship as God has brought us together ==
Your goosebumps tickle me LOL --
Just want to say you are beautiful :)

Location hidden

#602912 Oct 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Facebook is an excellent choice for you and anybody else who might consider the ideas of unbelievers rubbish belong (I assume that's what your lovely comment about the broom meant). Your little "Family" sanctuary is all rainbows and unicorns, which is seems to be the limit of what many of you can tolerate before issuing some gratuitous slur.
Does your friend Here For Now know about your little protected space? She's as openly contemptuous and demeaning of contrary opinions as you are. Please "friend" her if you haven't already.
You have a blessed day too, will you sister? And don't forget your broom.
Would you like for me to lend Jute and Here For Now My Stick.
Walk softy you know not where you are beginning to venture.

#602913 Oct 22, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Mengistu Haile Mariam, the ex-dictator of Ethiopia did that back in the 80s. It was mainly to enforce communism, plus punish the Eritreans for wanting independence.
He was convicted of genocide in absentia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mengistu_Haile_M...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983-1985_famine...
My old neighbours were Eritreans.
It is happening today too; no point in writing about it but will reiterate ~ we pay people who play games hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars, and let people starve. We pay politicians huge amounts of money to hear their lies, and let firefighters (such as we have in NSW today) volunteer their time. History is horrid and yet, we are letting history repeat itself :(

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#602914 Oct 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark says Jesus simply got up and went to Galilee.

People have survived far worse than hanging on a cross for a couple hours.
cipciu sikacz

Baltimore, MD

#602915 Oct 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Just want to say you are beautiful :)
your second husband is very beautiful,
avatar shows beauty and the beast-time of Haloween?
he heeeeeeeee

IANS call old beliver granny as his sister,he heeeeeeeeeeee
she is beloved sister in Christ,not sister of idiot atheistic BS IANS?

#602916 Oct 22, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Science has not proven that there is no God. Some scientist believes in God. Iím sorry Ians but your philosophy and vocabulary (your way of thinking) is of no use to me. That is why I read few of your posts. Iím not the only one that scrolls Ians. I donít think you can say that you feel my beliefs are going to help you live a better life? Same difference.
No that was not better, you donít believe and it was said sarcastically.
Sister, yes in that we all started from the same ancestors. Just not Sister in Christ.
Jesus loves you.
There are indeed many Scientists who believe in GOD and Creation. As they learn more, they understand more. Their ignorance has caused much harm on Earth and to the people, but at least they have given us something to not learn from.:)

#602917 Oct 22, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes old friend, Sister Quad, we have met from all over the place. If it wasnít for topix we would not have. Iím glad I got on because of that. Also when we were all posting the growing I did. I know God lead me here. If He wants me here then here I will be. If not and He has other plans for me then Iíll do that. I hope we stay in touch though, either way.:)
HFN, SeRaH
We will, Sweet Quin Sister, we will; and I too have no doubts we were led to each other by JESUS and GOD ~ those early days of Topix, so many years ago :)

#602918 Oct 22, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Really really pissed?
Save yourself the trouble Ians because you just make me laugh. You have no say in what or who I am. But if it floats your boat knock yourself out.
Take no notice of IANS, he tries to get any Christian annoyed and is in here for that particular reason..... It is laughable, and what is really laughable, is that he (and others) think they are being deadly serious :) Makes me laugh louder.... xxx

#602919 Oct 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like for me to lend Jute and Here For Now My Stick.
Walk softy you know not where you are beginning to venture.
Hey Lil Whispers ~

Location hidden

#602920 Oct 22, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark says Jesus simply got up and went to Galilee.
People have survived far worse than hanging on a cross for a couple hours.
Scripture chapter, verse of that please.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#602921 Oct 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture chapter, verse of that please.
"There is no need to be astonished. He has risen; he is not here. Look, here is the place where they laid him. But now go and tell his disciples, and Peter, that he will be in Galilee before you. You will see him there just as he told you."

Mark 16:6

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#602922 Oct 22, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You are busy!
Yes we have made some good friends. One day we will have that reunion and finally get to meet each other. Jesus will be at the head of the table too!!!
Looking forward to seeing you when you pop in.:)
Oh I think you may know who the person is that used the handle GOD. BA is him.
HFN
What a blessed assurance "Eternal Friendships" --

It is nice to come in and see still a few familiar names -- and also nice to see Dar changed his name --

I probably wasn't to far from your neck of the woods a few weeks ago - my sister and I made a little mini trip to Nashville -- We had a blast. We took the supper cruise on the General Jackson - that was so awesome.

TLC ---

“Love much, trust none”

There

#602923 Oct 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>There are indeed many Scientists who believe in GOD and Creation.....
And many thousands of millions more who don't.

There are even thousands of millions of scientists who believe in Islam !
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#602924 Oct 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>There are indeed many Scientists who believe in GOD and Creation. As they learn more, they understand more. Their ignorance has caused much harm on Earth and to the people, but at least they have given us something to not learn from.:)
I agree, when there is a bad flood I donít need to take part in it by jumping in the water to see what itís like and if I want to take part in one some day. I already know what a flood is and that I donít want to be washed away. Iíll just stay somewhere high and dry and not be waste my time or be stupid enough to jump in when I already know I donít want to be in its destructiveness. And I donít need anyoneís permission not to either.:)
HFN

“Love much, trust none”

There

#602925 Oct 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no bodies in parent's graves either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Darwins Stepchild 825,408
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 11 min the straight thon... 219
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Robert F 582,672
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr lightbeamrider 2,249
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 1 hr James 70,120
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,106
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,456
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,818
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr AN NFL FAN 121,614
More from around the web