Doctor REALITY

Oklahoma City, OK

#602668 Oct 21, 2013
Hi Honey!! How you been?! Where's Irrira?!

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#602669 Oct 21, 2013
bimbo farfocel wrote:
<quoted text>my tidings are always same,
I don't like Liars,hipocrities and rare faken christians entering after 1 year here and claim they are siters, and prophets knows everything,who got good tidings or bad,
ask RA of good tidings troll
when he negatively icon secretly of posts( he is your brothers-son of satan)
Actually if you want to be technical my last post was July 31st of this year 3 months is a far cry from a year --

But you are entitled to your feelings and I respect that --

I'm going to leave you a broom and it 's not to fly away on it's to sweep your backporch -- TLC
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#602670 Oct 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
I have listened to all you Christians and all I see is lies and ignorance.
What sane or decent person chooses a way of life based on lies and ignorance.
What I have learned is that Christians do not follow a single teaching of Jesus. In fact, I have seem more non-believers embody the teachings of Jesus than Christians here.
You are so bitter. Blaming others is always easier. Makes you feel like you are more perfect and safer. Doesnít make it true though BA.
Have a good night.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#602671 Oct 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't know a thing about their own religion.
They will go to extremely deceitful means to hide that fact.
My question is, why do they believe something that must constantly be lied about ?
Precisely because it must be.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#602672 Oct 21, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be good to see you here more. Iím not here like I use to be. There is too much name calling and putting down in here now. But do at least come in some. You are missed.
HFN
I must admit FB gets the majority of my computer time -- and I know what your talking about as for getting caught up in the intensity in here -- one must carry a broom at all times LOL
I'm still transporting for the agencies and I work 63 hours per week caring for two autistic consumers, so I do stay pretty busy.
We came in early HFN and met such wonderful eternal friends -- we have been so blessed.
I put this room back on my tracker so I will try and be more attentive and especially look for you --- TLC

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#602673 Oct 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
They don;t realize that the first five books of the Bible are the texts of a polytheistic Hebrew religion. The shift to monotheism in Judaism is still incomplete, Islam and Christianity are even worse.
The greatest example is the existence of the Evil God, Satan. They think that if they don't use the "G word" then it isn't a deity.
Just more proof these religions are only for the ignorant and deceitful.
Many of them lack even the most rudimentary knowledge of the religion their preachers espouse - but they'll propagate it anyway.

Fervently.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#602674 Oct 21, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Why do you believe that?
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Kinda hard not to believe truth....
scaritual wrote:
However, if you don't understand why you believe in what you believe in, then how can you believe it? If you can't explain why you believe in what you believe in, then how can you believe it?
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why it is called brainwashing.
There is no belief, just programming.
Yeah.

ArAr's answers aren't answers, they're just "babbles".

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#602675 Oct 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes your pastor correct ?
Why is his teaching correct and another denomination pastor's teachings false ?
Does he teach OSAS is right or wrong ?
Is the Trinity correct ?
Did he read the original Hebrew and Greek manuscripts ?
Nice to meet you BenAdam -- please note I'm not here to prove anything to you -- from all I"ve read thus far I think you are intelligent enough and have formed your own belief system.

I don't need to argue Gods Word but I will say this Heaven is full of denominations and no denominations --

TLC

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#602676 Oct 21, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Precisely because it must be.
I wonder how many are just afraid to voice their doubts and how many are truly brainwashed. Seems they are either caving to peer pressure or truly insane.
Heck, even children stop deluding themselves about Santa and the Easter Bunny once they realize it is all a facade.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#602677 Oct 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
The Hebrew word is El and Elohim.
In Psalm 82 El address some humans and tells them they are all Elohim and Sons of El.
If SOME humans are Gods then ALL humans are Gods.
Why are you such a pathetic liar ?

scaritual wrote:
The "ready made" C&P ArAr supplied also calls into question that the Jesus! is a deity, too.
<quoted text>
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Curious.
I have a very detailed explanation as to why I know the truth.
Ben gives this half-assed 'info' and you don't ask him the same....
Because I know exactly what he speaks of.

I know he can give a coherent and well reasoned explanation for why he holds the position he has.

You?

Just a lot of non answers and C&P's from websites that you offer up without adding your own reason and explanation ast to why you think or believe as you do.

Face it. You just want to remain quilted within your belief and don't want to explain why you believe as you do.

Fort example; I have no problem in explaining why I think as I do, or in giving the reasons for why I believe what I do.

You rarely, if ever, do that.

That's the Christian way.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#602678 Oct 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing for me to deal with, sir.
I don't hang out, discussing shit I don't believe in all day long like y'all do.
Sure you do.

You're doing it right now.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

And thank you JESUS for caring

#602679 Oct 21, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are so many christians starving and dying around the world?
Rich and powerful people hold back the plentiful food available! Astounded you even asked the question.... thought everyone could see or understand what is happening, once they have understanding of money, power, greed and politics.

But that does not have a reflection on the Scriptures, that is a straight out reflection on man(kind)...

#602680 Oct 21, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon the intrusion, but I have no problem with Jesus. I have a problem with the religion that developed in his absence....by the very people that had him killed in the first place.
That being said, I place absolutely NO veracity in their choices of writings or acceptance of scripture as gospel by their auspices for obvious reasons.
No intrusion...

#602681 Oct 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are so many Christians starving and dying of thirst around the world ?
I didn't misread a thing.
Whoever comes to me.... do you think we simply walk towards JESUS and man(kind) will make sure we are fed?? Doesn't work that way, does it G?

PEOPLE ARE STARVING PEOPLE ~ GOD gave us everything we need, in fact, GOD gave us more than we need. I suppose you believe in 3rd world countries too?

#602682 Oct 21, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>"If God is real he had better have some good excuses"
What are you blaming GOD for?

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#602683 Oct 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I will address that on your behalf, not RR's.
I KNOW what the Bible says. I do not agree with medieval Christian apologetic explaining away Psalm 82.
I believe that humans are real and deities are fantasy.
As such, humans are the closest thing in the real world to what the term "deity" means. Thus, I can "prove" in the real world that Psalm 82 means exactly what it says. We are all Gods.
Yeah, certainly, and to expand upon that thought...

What if the Bible was actually a collection of stories from various periods within mans history and from that cultures perspective - and all theistic cultures - that are meant to show the futility and folly of man in relation to the lengths he will go in order to please a god, revealing that the "god(S)" man tries to appease and placate are no more mentally stable than we are, and in reality created by man?

The culmination of the "folly of gods" being the Jesus story, in which that character essentially said we were on our own, no one needed to be told what was "good" or "bad".

With that final lesson being that we need to just get on with it. Everything that is needed is here, and now, not to be found anywhere else but within and all inclusive of ourselves.

In the years since - nothing in modern times - has been added to any deity belief - by the "god(S).

The irony seems apparent, to me anyway.

Go figure.

Yet, theists of all flavors wait for something that never has shown itself, ever.

Man and the "Folly of god(S)".

P.S - I in no way think that is what the biblical story is. Personally, I think the Bible is a crock. I also think that in and of itself shows it to be exactly that...

If you get me.

#602684 Oct 21, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww my dear sister from across the waves -- This is so you --spreading encouragement and the love of Jesus.
I do hope you had a lovely BD -- TLC
Thank you my Sweet Cyber Sister Granny ~ had a great BD, now all I need to do is to get some sort of internet connection happening at home, and I won't be missing you all so much :)

Tender Loving Care heading your way!! xxx

#602685 Oct 21, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD afternoon HFN -- I remember one night not to long ago, when praying "as I couldn't fall asleep" I was naming loved ones in Heaven and naming wonderful musicians and artists already there, and just reflecting on how sweet Heaven already is and how thankful that I knew in my heart it would one day be my eternal home as well --
As the names were rolling thru my mind I was trying to think of the name of dear lady I got to see in person when I was a child at Buck lake Ranch in Indiana -- she always came out with "Howdy" and wore a hat with a price tag hanging from it and a personality that just instantly warmed your heart. Then I said Oh yes, Miss Minnie Pearl.
It wasn't long till I drifted off to sleep. The next morning when I clicked on Facebook - my sister had posted a beautiful picture of Miss Minnie "just out of the blue" --
It was one of those God moments when I just sat here and said God it is so awesome the way you work in my life.
God finds many ways to let us know He hears us and knows our hearts -- TLC
Ahhh ~ Goosebumps received down here, after reading your posting!! Some people, sweet Sister of many, just miss out on so much :)

#602686 Oct 21, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well aren't you just full of good tidings today LOL --
TLC
Laughter is the best medicine, it is good for the Soul :)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#602687 Oct 21, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
They don;t realize that the first five books of the Bible are the texts of a polytheistic Hebrew religion. The shift to monotheism in Judaism is still incomplete, Islam and Christianity are even worse.
The greatest example is the existence of the Evil God, Satan. They think that if they don't use the "G word" then it isn't a deity.
Just more proof these religions are only for the ignorant and deceitful.
Yeah, Christians really want to focus on the Jesus! these days, but there's the 'fatherly' Yahweh! waving at them in the background while the Satan! giggles with Ba'al and the ghost of Asherah winks at Mary...and..erm...the Ghost!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Joel Osteen a HYPOCRITE CHRISTIAN?? 4 min Brother James 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min New Age Spiritual... 830,626
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min New Age Spiritual... 585,937
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min Just Think 99,280
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Game GUIDE Download [PDF] (Jul '13) 47 min Snippard 15
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 50 min Paul is dead 1966 3,020
sex with 60 something year old women (Oct '10) 1 hr Woodie54 10
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr lovewithin 40,230
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 hr Neelakaran 6,404
More from around the web