HeisnearCom "LIVE" Broadcasts/Crucial Prophecies

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#602424 Oct 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lad? Seriously?
Yes RR. Even lesbians menstruate.
Tell me everything you know about menstruation on a personal level. Your wife, ex-wife and the occasional hooker don't count as personal.
Go.
Hooker?! Lol. No way, no how.

Why do you want to know what I know about your period?

Location hidden

#602425 Oct 20, 2013
BenAdam wrote:

Sure are.
I keep falling off mine.
LOL
River Tam wrote:
Wanna sniff my bicycle seat?
;-p
Nah, Ben wouldn't sniff it. It doesn't smell of semen....
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#602426 Oct 20, 2013
Itís really quite in here. Guess Iíll post this anyway. Maybe someone will read it and get something out of it.

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF YOUR WARSHIP, DONíT BE TOO QUICK TO BLAME YOUR ENVIRONMENT.**** LOOK FIRST TO YOUR OWN HEART.**** ALLOW GOD TO REFINE YOUR HEART UNTILL IT IS ****PLEASING TO HIM,**** AND YOU WILL BE ****FREE TO WORSHIP GOD AS HE INTENDS.****
Experiencing God Day By Day:

He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the LORD An offering in righteousness.(Malachi 3:3)
The quality of our worship is not based on our activities but on our character. Churches can mistakenly assume that the better the music, the more impressive the building, and the more eloquent the preaching, the more worshipful the experience will be. Genuine worship, however, originates from within our hearts. If our relationship with God is not healthy, all these things are nothing more than religious pageantry.
The Levites were the worship leaders of their day. Their task was to offer sacrifices on behalf of the people. God declared that before they could worship Him in righteousness, He would first refine them with His refinerís fire, purging them of any impurities. Merely being members of the religious profession, having official responsibilities in the temple, and going through the rituals of worship, did not guarantee that their religious activities would be acceptable to holy God.
Today, we tend to look to external things to enhance our worship. The true quality of our worship, however, rests within us. If we have not allowed God to purify us first, our worship will be void of His presence. If we do not have a pure heart, we may give offerings, but they will be unacceptable to God. Attending a religious service will not automatically ensure an encounter with God.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of your worship, donít be too quick to blame your environment. Look first to your own heart. Allow God to refine your heart until it is pleasing to Him, and you will be free to worship God as He intends.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#602427 Oct 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
BenAdam wrote:
Sure are.
I keep falling off mine.
LOL
<quoted text>
Nah, Ben wouldn't sniff it. It doesn't smell of semen....
ben Adam is old women lesbian converted to be man with periods(surgical removing his balls,artifical breasts feed by female hormons,and wig from black donkey made from donkey black tail
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#602428 Oct 20, 2013
TO ALL TROLLS DISSAPERAING FROM THIS THREAD,AWESOME DR SHRINK SENT MESSAGE;

Without of awesome handsome and sweet dr Shrink chosen Gods Child,
This thread would't exist any more,

all scums run away,only old ghost CIA secret agent old man pumping his blood to his satanic heart seat in the dark room and icon negatively one MOST IMPORTANT CHILD OF GOD POSTS

So? hurrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
inspection of this retarded trolls on this thread ,is positive, and helpful for them,they found secure place in the mental hospital of dr Shrink

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#602429 Oct 20, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Itís really quite in here. Guess Iíll post this anyway. Maybe someone will read it and get something out of it.
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF YOUR WARSHIP, DONíT BE TOO QUICK TO BLAME YOUR ENVIRONMENT.**** LOOK FIRST TO YOUR OWN HEART.**** ALLOW GOD TO REFINE YOUR HEART UNTILL IT IS ****PLEASING TO HIM,**** AND YOU WILL BE ****FREE TO WORSHIP GOD AS HE INTENDS.****
Experiencing God Day By Day:
He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the LORD An offering in righteousness.(Malachi 3:3)
The quality of our worship is not based on our activities but on our character. Churches can mistakenly assume that the better the music, the more impressive the building, and the more eloquent the preaching, the more worshipful the experience will be. Genuine worship, however, originates from within our hearts. If our relationship with God is not healthy, all these things are nothing more than religious pageantry.
The Levites were the worship leaders of their day. Their task was to offer sacrifices on behalf of the people. God declared that before they could worship Him in righteousness, He would first refine them with His refinerís fire, purging them of any impurities. Merely being members of the religious profession, having official responsibilities in the temple, and going through the rituals of worship, did not guarantee that their religious activities would be acceptable to holy God.
Today, we tend to look to external things to enhance our worship. The true quality of our worship, however, rests within us. If we have not allowed God to purify us first, our worship will be void of His presence. If we do not have a pure heart, we may give offerings, but they will be unacceptable to God. Attending a religious service will not automatically ensure an encounter with God.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of your worship, donít be too quick to blame your environment. Look first to your own heart. Allow God to refine your heart until it is pleasing to Him, and you will be free to worship God as He intends.
Here For Now wrote:
IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE QUALITY OF YOUR WARSHIP, DONíT BE TOO QUICK TO BLAME YOUR ENVIRONMENT.
My warship has barnacles.

:-)

Hi HFN !!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#602430 Oct 20, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Itís really quite in here.
I think this is what so many have been looking forward to - the day when the invading horde of unbelievers went quiet. My opinion was that we brought stimulation that made the thread better. Judge for yourself.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#602431 Oct 20, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this is what so many have been looking forward to - the day when the invading horde of unbelievers went quiet. My opinion was that we brought stimulation that made the thread better. Judge for yourself.
only
a....les like you are daily controled by dr Shrink with farts at your abominable wicked brains and not ended evolution mising link fish embrio link flowing from your monkey a...

very soon 100 milions years ago big bang will have effect on your neanderthalian humanoidal dead skulls

Location hidden

#602432 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back...

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#602433 Oct 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back...
When will they remove the cast from yours?
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#602434 Oct 20, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
When will they remove the cast from yours?
very honestly,
nobody needs you here,you,sick mentaly IANS,or HL?

You brought shame to the humankind created by God and His Word
Ciamcia lamcia

Baltimore, MD

#602435 Oct 20, 2013
I enjoy empty room,at least a lot of air without all those atheistic scientific skunks and immoral stinking humanoids

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#602436 Oct 20, 2013
Ciamcia lamcia wrote:
I enjoy empty room,at least a lot of air without all those atheistic scientific skunks and immoral stinking humanoids
Not so...YOU are still here.
Cialapiej jajeczko

Baltimore, MD

#602437 Oct 20, 2013
The roots of the problem are not one,
but several.
however.
i believe that what next follow poits on this thread lead to a very fundamental cause.

1 thess 5;21
Test everything.Hold on the good(NIV)
AND
1 John 4;1(Living Bible)
Dearly loved friends,don't always believe everything you hear,or read,just because someone says or post sick atheistic nonsenses

it is straight message from God;
TEST IT FIRST TO SEE IF IT REALLY IS, AND IF IT IS NOT EARTHLY LIE

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#602438 Oct 20, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is NOT. It is a great leap forward in the field of Medicine but is NO WAY NEAR a Miracle.
Sure it is.
Cialapiej Bee

Baltimore, MD

#602439 Oct 20, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is.
ARE you sure??
Cialapiej Bee

Baltimore, MD

#602440 Oct 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
My warship has barnacles.
:-)
Hi HFN !!
if you got warship?
tell me,how many do you have machine guns,rockets,and airplanes on the warship surface??

inside of torpedo rockets chamber small mouses made their nests,go down and clean this place?

Since: Sep 10

United States

#602441 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
If you don't know him, check out Daniel Loxton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min superwilly 228,531
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Charlie Sheen 260,139
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min scaritual 743,401
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 544,869
Word association game (Aug '08) 28 min Kid_Tomorrow 53,421
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 29 min Kid_Tomorrow 4,239
How will the world end? (Apr '09) 33 min Kid_Tomorrow 89
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 174,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE