Interficio non libero
Laffin.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#602337 Oct 19, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Laffin.
Yo Mac! Saw you on the other thread. How are things?

Oh yes, can anyone tell me anything about G-O-D? Is he still posting?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#602338 Oct 19, 2013
MORNING.....

:-)

“There is only one difference between a madman and me.The madman thinks he is sane.I know I am mad.”

~ Salvador Dali

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#602339 Oct 19, 2013
Today's Prayer

"The Sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary.... The Sovereign Lord has opened my ears, and I have not been rebellious; I have not drawn back" (Isa. 50:4-5). Dear Lord, I want to be able to say the same thing Isaiah said, and mean it. I want to spend time receiving your instructions and wisdom through your Word, speaking with you in prayer, and hearing you through an open mind, willing heart, and listening ears. Please bring to remembrance your Word so that I may share it with the weary and offer them hope. Please hide your Word in my heart that I will remember it and not be rebellious, that it will be a constant guide in my daily walk. Thank you, Lord, for all your blessings past, present, and future. In Your name I pray, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#602340 Oct 19, 2013
Encouragting Words....

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep.

John 10:11

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#602341 Oct 19, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DF....

G_O_D is BenAdam now

Later

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#602342 Oct 19, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening everyone.
Morning Lawest....

I am enjoying the Fall days here....NICE...Hope you are doing well

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#602343 Oct 19, 2013
See ya.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#602344 Oct 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to apologize for sis. You will always be a good friend.
I just got in from a grueling day, and am catching up before climbing into the iron maiden...Jibber is hard asleep. LOL!
I will admit I walked very quietly way from many events, people, places and stood in the shadows in silence and watched them unfold.
For the sake of peace and happiness. I love as hard as I fight.
And all I can say in total honesty you choosen yourself a mess of a person to befriend in me. I am who I am and know it all been pack in there somewhere and comes to the surface in some strange ways.

So are you behind the wheel of the rig again. Take care of yourself with good foods and rest the key to long hours of work.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#602345 Oct 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I will admit I walked very quietly way from many events, people, places and stood in the shadows in silence and watched them unfold.
For the sake of peace and happiness. I love as hard as I fight.
And all I can say in total honesty you choosen yourself a mess of a person to befriend in me. I am who I am and know it all been pack in there somewhere and comes to the surface in some strange ways.
So are you behind the wheel of the rig again. Take care of yourself with good foods and rest the key to long hours of work.
No way.
I even gave all the CDL endorsements up. I'm "retired" (officially) now ...LOL! I just don't "settle down"...
Nope..I know a precious stone when I see it...even in the rough..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#602346 Oct 19, 2013
There is silence here this morning...and in that silence there is peace. There is also a foreboding in the silence-it is only short-lived...

I think that I will back out slowly...before the silence is broken.

Remember...

At times the answers can be found in the silence...

At times the best conversations between friends are spoken in silence...

At times...it is best to remain in silence...

Shhhh...try to not break the silence...it will end soon enough...

Location hidden

#602347 Oct 19, 2013
Know this is not what some would like to read and then again this is what some would read.

They deliberate forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command and he brought the earth up from the water and surrounded it with water.

Then he used the water to destroy the world with a mighty flood. And God has also commanded that the heavens and the earth will be consumed by fire on the day of judgment when the ungodly people will perish.

But you must not forget dear friends that a day is like a thousand years to the Lord and a thousand years is like a day. The Lord isn't being slow about his promise to return as some people think. No he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to perish so he is giving more time for everyone to repent.

Location hidden

#602348 Oct 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No way.
I even gave all the CDL endorsements up. I'm "retired" (officially) now ...LOL! I just don't "settle down"...
Nope..I know a precious stone when I see it...even in the rough..
Thanks Cap, You will hear a lot of talk here and there ya know and some will say that one is sweet and some say that one has salt but man when you mix the two of them together and light the fuse you got a fire cracker. LOL LOL I know I have some dandy fire cracker buddies.

Now as to that retirement thingy that when you give the boss his farewell party, kick the work shoes to the back of the closet, and turn into the kid down the block you never did like to start with. LOL and find more trouble and mischief than you could even dream up or think about. LOL and all one can say for that is The wonder of it all.

Location hidden

#602349 Oct 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Know this is not what some would like to read and then again this is what some would read.
They deliberate forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command and he brought the earth up from the water and surrounded it with water.
Then he used the water to destroy the world with a mighty flood. And God has also commanded that the heavens and the earth will be consumed by fire on the day of judgment when the ungodly people will perish.
But you must not forget dear friends that a day is like a thousand years to the Lord and a thousand years is like a day. The Lord isn't being slow about his promise to return as some people think. No he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to perish so he is giving more time for everyone to repent.
Continued;

But the day of the Lord will come as unexpected as a thief. Then the heaven will pass away with a terrible noise and everything in them will disappear in fire and the earth and everything on it will be exposed to judgment.

Since everything around us it going to melt away what holy godly lives you should be living. You should look forward to that day when and hurry along. The day when God will set the heavens on fire and the elements will melt away in flames. But look forward to a new heaven and new earth he has promised a world where everyone is right with God.
God bless all Thank you.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#602350 Oct 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Cap, You will hear a lot of talk here and there ya know and some will say that one is sweet and some say that one has salt but man when you mix the two of them together and light the fuse you got a fire cracker. LOL LOL I know I have some dandy fire cracker buddies.
Now as to that retirement thingy that when you give the boss his farewell party, kick the work shoes to the back of the closet, and turn into the kid down the block you never did like to start with. LOL and find more trouble and mischief than you could even dream up or think about. LOL and all one can say for that is The wonder of it all.
LOL!

You do know that a touch salt makes the sweetness of anything more pronounced, and vice versa right. It requires the character and interaction of both to appreciate the value of either. It is the proper balance of the two that produces a palatable flavor...and so it is in "life" mu friend.

Location hidden

#602351 Oct 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
You do know that a touch salt makes the sweetness of anything more pronounced, and vice versa right. It requires the character and interaction of both to appreciate the value of either. It is the proper balance of the two that produces a palatable flavor...and so it is in "life" mu friend.
How come you know all the secrets? LOL What you got a world atlas in your hip pocket?? No wonder Jibber tells you let go play with all the ladies bows and buttons. Your a raskel but I love ya buddy.
Nathaniel Hernandez

UK

#602352 Oct 19, 2013
Buy a wife from Vietnam. E-mail: master_hoang[at]rocketmail.com

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#602353 Oct 19, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
It's me. I changed my name. A little less presumptuous. LOL

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#602354 Oct 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
At times the best conversations between friends are spoken in silence.......
<sits down on the bench and holds Annie's hand>
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#602355 Oct 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
There is silence here this morning...and in that silence there is peace. There is also a foreboding in the silence-it is only short-lived...
I think that I will back out slowly...before the silence is broken.
Remember...
At times the answers can be found in the silence...
At times the best conversations between friends are spoken in silence...
At times...it is best to remain in silence...
Shhhh...try to not break the silence...it will end soon enough...
before heavy wind or tornado,always is silence,
and tracherous peace,after comw horrible disaster damaging everything around,together with dr Shrink penetrating brain all of you,
mama?please? don't believe in very danger peace and silence,

there are not any cyber friends according to your poor weak uneducated little bit retarded brain?

also shhhh,seat quietly and wait for comming stres,fear, and horrible reality(insults,bablings,and atheistic scientific fables full of s...)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min justthefacts 981,414
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 10 min discocrisco 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 673,409
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 35 min Lonestar 104,828
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 1 hr Mojo Hojo 1,562
News Continue reading O'Reilly wig comment just the ... 1 hr slick willie expl... 3
Well.......now I KNOW I won't buy with Amazon.com 3 hr Pizza Delivery 2
More from around the web