Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#602345 Oct 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I will admit I walked very quietly way from many events, people, places and stood in the shadows in silence and watched them unfold.
For the sake of peace and happiness. I love as hard as I fight.
And all I can say in total honesty you choosen yourself a mess of a person to befriend in me. I am who I am and know it all been pack in there somewhere and comes to the surface in some strange ways.
So are you behind the wheel of the rig again. Take care of yourself with good foods and rest the key to long hours of work.
No way.
I even gave all the CDL endorsements up. I'm "retired" (officially) now ...LOL! I just don't "settle down"...
Nope..I know a precious stone when I see it...even in the rough..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#602346 Oct 19, 2013
There is silence here this morning...and in that silence there is peace. There is also a foreboding in the silence-it is only short-lived...

I think that I will back out slowly...before the silence is broken.

Remember...

At times the answers can be found in the silence...

At times the best conversations between friends are spoken in silence...

At times...it is best to remain in silence...

Shhhh...try to not break the silence...it will end soon enough...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#602347 Oct 19, 2013
Know this is not what some would like to read and then again this is what some would read.

They deliberate forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command and he brought the earth up from the water and surrounded it with water.

Then he used the water to destroy the world with a mighty flood. And God has also commanded that the heavens and the earth will be consumed by fire on the day of judgment when the ungodly people will perish.

But you must not forget dear friends that a day is like a thousand years to the Lord and a thousand years is like a day. The Lord isn't being slow about his promise to return as some people think. No he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to perish so he is giving more time for everyone to repent.

Location hidden

#602348 Oct 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No way.
I even gave all the CDL endorsements up. I'm "retired" (officially) now ...LOL! I just don't "settle down"...
Nope..I know a precious stone when I see it...even in the rough..
Thanks Cap, You will hear a lot of talk here and there ya know and some will say that one is sweet and some say that one has salt but man when you mix the two of them together and light the fuse you got a fire cracker. LOL LOL I know I have some dandy fire cracker buddies.

Now as to that retirement thingy that when you give the boss his farewell party, kick the work shoes to the back of the closet, and turn into the kid down the block you never did like to start with. LOL and find more trouble and mischief than you could even dream up or think about. LOL and all one can say for that is The wonder of it all.

Location hidden

#602349 Oct 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Know this is not what some would like to read and then again this is what some would read.
They deliberate forget that God made the heavens by the word of his command and he brought the earth up from the water and surrounded it with water.
Then he used the water to destroy the world with a mighty flood. And God has also commanded that the heavens and the earth will be consumed by fire on the day of judgment when the ungodly people will perish.
But you must not forget dear friends that a day is like a thousand years to the Lord and a thousand years is like a day. The Lord isn't being slow about his promise to return as some people think. No he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to perish so he is giving more time for everyone to repent.
Continued;

But the day of the Lord will come as unexpected as a thief. Then the heaven will pass away with a terrible noise and everything in them will disappear in fire and the earth and everything on it will be exposed to judgment.

Since everything around us it going to melt away what holy godly lives you should be living. You should look forward to that day when and hurry along. The day when God will set the heavens on fire and the elements will melt away in flames. But look forward to a new heaven and new earth he has promised a world where everyone is right with God.
God bless all Thank you.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#602350 Oct 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Cap, You will hear a lot of talk here and there ya know and some will say that one is sweet and some say that one has salt but man when you mix the two of them together and light the fuse you got a fire cracker. LOL LOL I know I have some dandy fire cracker buddies.
Now as to that retirement thingy that when you give the boss his farewell party, kick the work shoes to the back of the closet, and turn into the kid down the block you never did like to start with. LOL and find more trouble and mischief than you could even dream up or think about. LOL and all one can say for that is The wonder of it all.
LOL!

You do know that a touch salt makes the sweetness of anything more pronounced, and vice versa right. It requires the character and interaction of both to appreciate the value of either. It is the proper balance of the two that produces a palatable flavor...and so it is in "life" mu friend.

Location hidden

#602351 Oct 19, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
You do know that a touch salt makes the sweetness of anything more pronounced, and vice versa right. It requires the character and interaction of both to appreciate the value of either. It is the proper balance of the two that produces a palatable flavor...and so it is in "life" mu friend.
How come you know all the secrets? LOL What you got a world atlas in your hip pocket?? No wonder Jibber tells you let go play with all the ladies bows and buttons. Your a raskel but I love ya buddy.
Nathaniel Hernandez

UK

#602352 Oct 19, 2013
Buy a wife from Vietnam. E-mail: master_hoang[at]rocketmail.com

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#602353 Oct 19, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Mac! Saw you on the other thread. How are things?
Oh yes, can anyone tell me anything about G-O-D? Is he still posting?
It's me. I changed my name. A little less presumptuous. LOL

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#602354 Oct 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
At times the best conversations between friends are spoken in silence.......
<sits down on the bench and holds Annie's hand>
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#602355 Oct 19, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
There is silence here this morning...and in that silence there is peace. There is also a foreboding in the silence-it is only short-lived...
I think that I will back out slowly...before the silence is broken.
Remember...
At times the answers can be found in the silence...
At times the best conversations between friends are spoken in silence...
At times...it is best to remain in silence...
Shhhh...try to not break the silence...it will end soon enough...
before heavy wind or tornado,always is silence,
and tracherous peace,after comw horrible disaster damaging everything around,together with dr Shrink penetrating brain all of you,
mama?please? don't believe in very danger peace and silence,

there are not any cyber friends according to your poor weak uneducated little bit retarded brain?

also shhhh,seat quietly and wait for comming stres,fear, and horrible reality(insults,bablings,and atheistic scientific fables full of s...)
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#602356 Oct 19, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's me. I changed my name. A little less presumptuous. LOL
hi?bom ba ba?
how are you today my old frenny??

I survey this place,
according to wicked OLD D....HEAD Red Apples,
this thread and me are only trolls with negative icons made by him?

Are you also troll???
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#602357 Oct 19, 2013
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#602358 Oct 19, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you know all the secrets? LOL What you got a world atlas in your hip pocket?? No wonder Jibber tells you let go play with all the ladies bows and buttons. Your a raskel but I love ya buddy.
HE KNOWS NOTHING?
Only still internet links,read them and post them,pretending he knows secrets,

the greatest secret is that their Isreli zionistic hate moneger Cheef rabbee Ovadia Yosef died 93 years old at 3.october,

and all those made by him"scholars" are completly dumb without their god,and their secrets

be carefull mama,
stop believe all those pretenders to be friends, and their worthless secrets,

I love you my dear pumpkin,and I care about you,your spiritual health,prosperity on internet,and not being troll according to the seed of satan RA

Location hidden

#602359 Oct 19, 2013
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
HE KNOWS NOTHING?
Only still internet links,read them and post them,pretending he knows secrets,
the greatest secret is that their Isreli zionistic hate moneger Cheef rabbee Ovadia Yosef died 93 years old at 3.october,
and all those made by him"scholars" are completly dumb without their god,and their secrets
be carefull mama,
stop believe all those pretenders to be friends, and their worthless secrets,
I love you my dear pumpkin,and I care about you,your spiritual health,prosperity on internet,and not being troll according to the seed of satan RA

One step at a time thur life.
Jesus aint no Messiah

Upper Darby, PA

#602360 Oct 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say god, I said God. There IS a difference.
Sorry.
You don't know anything about GOD. No one does.
This term cannot be defined.
This term is simply generic which all the world's religions subscribe to.

YOUR god is yhwh.
That's what the Jews believe and xtianity is simply an off-shoot.
Jesus aint no Messiah

Upper Darby, PA

#602361 Oct 19, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I here and now nominate this Post as the most hilariously retarded in the history of this thread!!!!!!!
No really
Your nomination has been declined due to your on going lapse of resoning.
Jesus aint no Messiah

Upper Darby, PA

#602362 Oct 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the point.
The point is that "El" is just a word that means "god".
It's irrational to think that it'd only be used in one language or culture.
Again, you are incorrect.
EL was NOT a generic term for god.
EL was the chief god in the Canaanite pantheon.
The Canaanites were polytheistic. They had names for each god.

The early Hebrews were also polytheistic and were part of the Canaanite belief system.
Jesus aint no Messiah

Upper Darby, PA

#602363 Oct 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean "El Elyon", which translates to "God on most high".
Again, not a name.
Do you think the Abrahamic religions were plagiarized from the Canaanite religions?
No, I meant EL.

On the issue of Abraham, did you read any of the credible links that I provided you at my debut to this forum?
If not, I'll be happy to re-post them.

It would be to your benefit.
Jesus aint no Messiah

Upper Darby, PA

#602364 Oct 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That is incorrect. Written records existed thousands of years before even Jesus' time.
<quoted text>
That's not want I said and you know it. Please don't start being intellectually dishonest.
Lemme rephrase it, if that'll help.
That is incorrect. Written records existed thousands of years before 30AD.
My response to the poster was about the so-called sayings of 'Jesus'. I was not referring to the BC texts.

You misread my comment to the other poster.
Please digest information correctly before responding.
It will save a lot of headaches for everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min Just Think 690,400
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr About time 41,858
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 2 hr Paul McCartney is... 4
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Paul is dead 123
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 4 hr Paul is dead 105
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Paul is dead 595
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Tellthetruth 989,719
More from around the web