Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#601906 Oct 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
"by your (own) words you will be justified and by your words you will be condemned" Jesus
Your own posts prove you don't believe that.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#601907 Oct 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dude"...they are NOT what you claimed. They are none of them "original" manuscripts...as much as you would like to follow that deluded idea...
The most realistic of any would be the Gospel of Thomas(that might actually have been written by him)...and your church rejected that.
Exactly.

Modern Christianity was invented in 350 AD. The Bible is only a collection of texts authorized by the Roman Emperor Constantine.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#601908 Oct 17, 2013
PAUL NEVER LIED-NOT EVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Gandalf is NOT mentioned in the Bible you eternally stupid JACKASS!!!
No shirt, Troll!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#601909 Oct 17, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
Gandalf is NOT mentioned in the Bible.....YOU ETERNALLY
IGNORANT JACKASS!!!!!!!!
Stupid sock. Forget what one you were wearing ?

Christianity! The religion of liars and morons.
You are the proof of that!
huk wek fu fue

Baltimore, MD

#601911 Oct 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shutup stupid!...before we gotta slam the toilet lid back down on yer again!
toilet lid mostly slam your nose,because only one place where you can stick your nose-is toilet of human atheistic fables science full toilet of s...

white maggots vegetation in the bottom tree of Chokma mud,mostly are angry, and vicious foaming yellow pflegm from their mouths against more smart )(but also stupid) white Eagle taking s....on your head,

show us more stupidity of your toilet,lid back down on yer again,

so?start swallow first pages of mantras-farts and feces of White Eagle huk Wek fu fue, to be basic gardenian friend of yang po pu poe?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#601912 Oct 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
It's good to know there is at least 1 other person that has worked as hard and deep as I to find the truth.
What I have found is that no matter how deep you dig, there is always another layer.

Sadly, it is the people that never even picked up a spade that think they know "The Ultimate Truth".

“"None shall pass"”

There

#601913 Oct 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
FOAD is NO way to talk to another human being who has the same rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness as you!...
According to your own religion, you don't deserve this life let alone the next.

You have been offered the shovel to dig for the truth several times; yet all you do is hit yourself in the head with it.
huk wek fu fue

Baltimore, MD

#601914 Oct 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
No shirt, Troll!
hi d..head
?
are you christian? Yo Yo??
tell me something about Philosoph Tsue,
or 6th mantra of Shri Isophanishad?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#601916 Oct 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No...You are impossible.
That is what this whole argument is about...you stated that "we" (whoever that is) have the original gospels...which is an outright lie.
YOU are the one trying to deflect from your original errant statement.
Ain't gonna happen. YOU are absolutely wrong.
He is a wonderful example of why Christianity is considered by many to be religion of deceit and ignorance.
Do Do Cockodoo

Baltimore, MD

#601917 Oct 17, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you missed last night's headcount at Bellevue.
Thinking of old dog is more precious and honest,then your thinking,
for you existed last night,
For those above day and night,night doesn't exist nor day doesn't exist,

what is your point Pi Pee
Do Do Cockodoo

Baltimore, MD

#601918 Oct 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your own religion, you don't deserve this life let alone the next.
You have been offered the shovel to dig for the truth several times; yet all you do is hit yourself in the head with it.
HIS SHOVEL IS TO WEAK, to hit all the time his worthless haloween Pumpkin head

“"None shall pass"”

There

#601919 Oct 17, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
it seems that there's absolutely nothing that sodomites won't put in their mouths.....
You are the one with experience in that matter. I don't care about your ATM practices.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#601920 Oct 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim that Satan is just a character from a book. You're now admitting that by comparing him to Gandolph.
Prove that Satan is just a character in a book. You said it's a fact, facts can be proven. Prove it.
Satan is a fictional character in the Hebrew allegorical story known as Job.

Gandalf is a fictional character in an allegorical story written by J.R.R. Tolkien.
awesome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#601921 Oct 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a wonderful example of why Christianity is considered by many to be religion of deceit and ignorance.
my beloved friend
both of us are tough SOB posters only two different directions-
this way we maked handsom balance of all those trolls,

be always good and nice to the awesome dr Shrink,

never foregr aawesome dr Shrink have on the leash many"dogs of war"waging war with satan,athistic bums,and pseudo atheistic science worth only 75 lbs bucket of s......

“"None shall pass"”

There

#601922 Oct 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The oldest known manuscript is from the 2nd century, BC.
You don't consider that original?
NO. It isn't original.

Do I have an original Declaration of Independence ? It was printed a month ago.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#601924 Oct 17, 2013
VIKING wrote:
JESUS CHRIST IS GOD!!!!!!!...
Your fellow Christard RR says you are a liar.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#601925 Oct 17, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go!
The cahaholic coverup in action...just like I said...
Look a little deeper mr Google.
There are only two forms of Christianity in the world today. Pauline and Muslim.
Allien from Moon

Baltimore, MD

#601926 Oct 17, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is a fictional character in the Hebrew allegorical story known as Job.
Gandalf is a fictional character in an allegorical story written by J.R.R. Tolkien.
one day I was travel to the Mars,and I meet satan traveling arouns Mars spirale and singing song about earthly humans believing him that he is god?
I wanted ask him,if you are his servant, but it was to late,because I had to take small s....in the local space celestial toliet without of water,only space evaporations just suck out my s...after eating human bones of american astronauts building military base on the Moon?

also satan exist for sure? I was talking to him?
Allien from Moon

Baltimore, MD

#601929 Oct 17, 2013
VIKING wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that SATAN is, you disgustingly stupid beast. Prove that he doesn't exist,.........Prove it you incalculable retard.
I proved him,that satan exist, and now is seating on the Mars Spiral singing songs about stupid humans serving his as their god??

ben Adam is not only retard,but also psycho with maniacial shisphremnia delusinons believing that there is not Bible,only he is god,zeus, philosoph tsue, antropolog,profesir, and hell know who else?

I will cal on this earth to talk with dr Shrink,maybe he will help him and people who are around him being completly blind listeners of his retarded fables,

so be good boy,good christian,and good believer-you have not other choice?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#601931 Oct 17, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Chaucer can still be a bit problematic for some, and Beowulf is truly difficult even for me.
Shakespeare is easy.
Beowulf is German (AKA Old English)
Chaucer is Middle English which is a combination of Norman French and the German dialect of the British Isles.

Middle English is not very different from Modern English. The major difference is the complete lack of spelling conventions.

Elizabethan English IS Modern English. Consider that most people can't handle more than the single dialect they grew up with, most see dialects as completely different languages.

I am preaching to the choir, aren't I, Mac ? <smile>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 44,677
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 48,460
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Rosesz 646,525
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 23 min andet1987 3
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 30 min andet1987 2,036
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 47 min Neville Thompson 386
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min Neville Thompson 281,249
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr The Hangman 971,627
More from around the web