|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you cannot control what people do and Boooots is capable of defending himself. Many people, including myself, tried to dissuade him from calling the police; we knew law enforcement would not intervene ..
<quoted text>
.. my crystal ball is somewhat cloudy today ..
<quoted text>
.. when someone says, "Humans are worthless," I refuse to remain silent. Even from a Christian perspective, such a statement is vile. If man is made in God's image, this very statement defiles their God. To have my post met with "LOL's & Goofy" slams all humanity ..
.. if you could paint a picture of God, what would it look like? Would He be stern, prideful, stubborn and mean? Or, kind, compassionate and benevolent? If humans are created in God's image, what would your picture reveal ??..
.. if Christians are suppose to be the reflection of a god, MOST paintings would resemble the final chapter of A PORTRAIT OF DORIAN GRAY ..
Who is this Darwin poster (?) you are talking about, and what is the drama?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. do NOT implicate me in this drama. A CHRISTIAN who lives in Russell Springs, KY e-mailed YD's employer about spending the day on their computer instead of working. This individual felt her employer should know ..
.. Booots called Social Services and the police because he was concerned about her mother. Every Christian defends YD for her campaign against gay marriage and homosexuality. She's now posting as Walter-Walter, her 5th alias:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/russell-sprin...
.. one of her relatives has communicated with me and they're trying to have her committed ..
.. most Christians want drama, not peace. The morals, common sense and belligerence of MOST Christians on Topix is pathetic and I, for one, will no longer try to be to courteous. It's hopeless ..
you may have political correctness on your side right now, but statements like yours; "most Christians want drama, not peace" are still bigoted any way you slice them.

and to think that current fascists are confused why previous fascists were bigoted against their particular brand of facsim when they had the power/clout!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:

So says Mr. White Trash.
And there's that racism coming out of you again.

You're such a hypocrite, Catch.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
;0)
Thanks for sharin that LW..........
I dropped out. Its a fact of life, I regret it, but I've moved on and I've done the best I could with the education I have.
Makes not a pound of difference to me Rider. Important thing is you moved forward in life along that walk found in life what you wanted for yourself.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
if you could paint a picture of God, what would it look like? Would He be stern, prideful, stubborn and mean? Or, kind, compassionate and benevolent?
Fortunately, you have your choice.

For the angry, finger waving Christian, there's Jehovah, the god that built hell and Satan, that hardens hearts and then sends plagues because of it, and who sends she bears to tear up insolent children. That's the god of the Pat Robertsons and Jerry Falwells, the god that sends airplanes into Trade Towers and hurricanes into cities because of his rage over gays and abortion.

But for the kinder, gentler Christian, there's Jesus, the Good Shepherd. He's the god of the people that you never hear about.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. do NOT implicate me in this drama. A CHRISTIAN who lives in Russell Springs, KY e-mailed YD's employer about spending the day on their computer instead of working. This individual felt her employer should know ..
.. Booots called Social Services and the police because he was concerned about her mother. Every Christian defends YD for her campaign against gay marriage and homosexuality. She's now posting as Walter-Walter, her 5th alias:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/russell-sprin...
.. one of her relatives has communicated with me and they're trying to have her committed ..
.. most Christians want drama, not peace. The morals, common sense and belligerence of MOST Christians on Topix is pathetic and I, for one, will no longer try to be to courteous. It's hopeless ..
and BTW - kait the lesbo witch ALWAYS harrasses me for posting during the day.

would it be fair for me to say like you "most lesbo witches want drama, not peace"?:-)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Depends deep down if you believe another existence exist beyond this earthly life. If you do--darn skippy it's a good use of your time
[QUOTE who="It aint necessarily so"]<quoted text>
Do you consider that a good use of my time?
<quoted text>
No. I gave your deity preferential treatment.
Let me ask you this: suppose that I agreed with you that this world of ours might have been designed and created. How would one go about deciding by whom? How did you settle on Jehovah-Jesus? There are so many candidates to consider.
History and the process of elimination. First I must conclude God exist. There was no peace for me with Buddhism because that religion claim of "No God" not make any sense to me once that claim is investigated.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam---all agreed Yeshua existed. Secular History claims Yeshua existed. So that History.

The only question is can Yeshua be personally known to the believer as the bible and Yeshua claimed.

That is what make the Deity of Christianity >>unique<< from all other philosophies and religion. The notion that GOD can be known and experienced by the human being.

If the human being can sincerely answer YES, based on their life experiences--that Almighty God can be experienced by believing on Yeshua---then that human being will be pretty much insulated from any criticisms of their faith from others. And will die in their faith based on their life experience with Yeshua.

That all really.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What "others" are you talking about? The only folks I remember posting to on PTAG and here are IANS, HL & Catcher. I don't remember posting to Skom or LW over there.
And I only started posting here because, believe it or not, this thread is much more civil than PTAG.
I've never posted on that thread should you be wondering.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, you have your choice.
For the angry, finger waving Christian, there's Jehovah, the god that built hell and Satan, that hardens hearts and then sends plagues because of it, and who sends she bears to tear up insolent children. That's the god of the Pat Robertsons and Jerry Falwells, the god that sends airplanes into Trade Towers and hurricanes into cities because of his rage over gays and abortion.
But for the kinder, gentler Christian, there's Jesus, the Good Shepherd. He's the god of the people that you never hear about.
You're talking about the same God, IANS. God.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And there's that racism coming out of you again.
You're such a hypocrite, Catch.
Isn't your name Riverside White Trash Redneck?

Hey, I'm just calling you by your middle name.

Isn't that what you do?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never posted on that thread should you be wondering.
This thread is much more interesting nowadays than PTAG. That thread has totally changed, probably because all of the better people came here instead :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
Isn't your name Riverside White Trash Redneck?
Hey, I'm just calling you by your middle name.
Isn't that what you do?
There's that racsim coming out of you again.

I'm proud of you, Catch. Be yourself. Be racist.

Oh wait, you already are. By calling a white man "White Trash".

Middle name? Oh, you'r referring to my "Hussein" comments. No, that IS Obama's middle name. "White Trash" isn't mine.

You're just a racist.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're the admitted liar here, dude.
<quoted text>
Siiiigh.....
Lamchop: "Ya, it's me, G_O_D. Sorry I lied and tried to pretend I was someone else."
You were saying?
I admitted to using a sock for a couple days. That does not make me a liar.

You lie constantly and IMHO are mentally ill.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
and BTW - kait the lesbo witch ALWAYS harrasses me for posting during the day.
would it be fair for me to say like you "most lesbo witches want drama, not peace"?:-)
Kait isn't on this thread, pervert.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Christians "supposed to be" a reflection of God? How's that work and why do you think that?
Because that is what your Bible, Paul and Church(s) claim.

You are proof that Christianity is worthless.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't normally take interest in theological debates - debates about doctrine. But this one is more interesting. How do you reconcile the possibility that an earnest and capable young man sought to find your god in good faith with all of his available resources for most of a decade and came up empty with the scriptures that say that won't happen?
Do you understand that if you NEVER consider the possibility that the scriptures are wrong that you are forever trapped in a logical vicious circle?
The solution is obvious to me.
I can't consider that the scriptures are wrong---because I'm not you writer.

There is nothing about your experience---or lack thereof with Yeshua that I can relate to.

When my thought process turned to taking a second look at the religion of my youth Christianity after I considered other philosophies and beliefs as an adult---once I honestly and sincerely made that step---Yeshua, the God of Christianity, became real to me--very very quickly.

Shockingly quickly and in a such a physical and bodily manifestation way---I had >no choice< but to yield.

I have no explanation for you as why you pursued Yeshua--and did not get any confirmation. For >>you<< you may have no choice but to conclude the Deity of Christianity is a myth.

But that you. That your conclusion you have to live with.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
for anyone who wants to know:
regarding these so-called other/'secret gospels'; the key word to note and be leary of is "secret"
Jesus said "...and in secret I have said nothing" jn 18:21
More proof that the Gospel of John is a pack of lies.

"His disciples came and asked him,“Why do you use parables when you talk to the people?”
He replied,“You are permitted to understand the secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven, but others are not." Matthew 13:10-11

Goddam Christards always lying about Jesus.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

BTW, don't we all agree that this is this a much better thread when we can keep it all philosophical and never personal? This is actually interesting.
Indeed. And this coming from you requires an extra exclamation mark!

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this Darwin poster (?) you are talking about, and what is the drama?
Darwin was one of the nicknames I got here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 5 min Pastor John 306
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min macumazahn 730,710
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min JudgeNJury 259,384
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Lucifer 117,873
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min hojo 537,305
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min Eagle 12 225,714
Last Word + 2 54 min Doug77 424
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr lisw 172,992

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••