“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#601187 Oct 14, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Looks like another day off from school for the students in PA.
Go figure.
Looks like another day for you to lie and hate in Jesus' name.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#601188 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't have a name, dude.
It's just God.
Then the Bible is a pack of lies and so is all of Christianity.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#601189 Oct 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Science has been such a terrible disappointment to you, hasn't it, Whispers? If only it had a few of the great successes of religion to its credit.
And man is such a loathsome and despicable creature.
Your faith has blessed you with both of these beautiful insights.
But it's not like there isn't hope. Not for the world and life, of course. That's all toast when Armageddon comes. But a few lucky souls won't have to be tortured for eternity, and you might be one of them - that kind of hope.
<quoted text>
That's very generous of you to throw that bone to science, even if you immediately took a little back. Some people of faith wouldn't do even that much.
<quoted text>
You can argue that the increase in the frequency and severity of tornadoes and hurricanes is an effect of man's intervention, and you might be correct. Many scientists warn us that that is the case.
If so, that would be in part due to our disrespect of science and scientists, and their warnings. You wouldn't know anything about the origin of that, would you Whispers?
I must admit you got the nack for gabbing without even making a good point. How much science does it take for a human to look at the sky see funnel clouds and bingo brain says take cover storm coming. Science is developed by man and man need to take the responiblity for it all. Goofs, mistakes and success of it pure and simple.

Location hidden

#601190 Oct 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Satan will send a tornado up your butt for that, which should result in farting that'll make even the awsome (sic) dr Shrink gasp.
Nope you here everyday that shows you have a interest in God and the teaching other wise you be else where. Realize that you can only irriate a person if they allow you too. But your here becaue you want to be.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#601191 Oct 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you here everyday that shows you have a interest in God and the teaching other wise you be else where. Realize that you can only irriate a person if they allow you too. But your here becaue you want to be.
If he were interested in god, he'd be on the Jessica Alba thread, not here, goofy.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#601192 Oct 14, 2013
Otto Pilot wrote:
Seems like this thread has been polluted with off topic hot air. The subject matter is obviously offensive to weak minds. Why should jesus love me? Seems like an innocent enough sentiment. Come now take it up a notch and answer the question and move on. Why should jesus love me? I don't know.......
why should your parents love you? if you can answer this question, you're half way there....

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#601193 Oct 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know that is a cop out excuse. God gave the universe into the hands of mankind. But mankind is wreckless, thoughtless, heartless and self destructive. Tell me did mankind take care of the universe and the odd part is God comes along and repairs what mankind destroys. And when things just do not go as mankind thinks it should Mankind does not even take responsibility for his own actions but choses to say OH Man this is all God's fault.
.. I take exception to so many things in this post, well Lil, I don't even know where to start ..

.. since you are part of mankind, you've just classified yourself as wreckless (reckless), thoughtless, heartless and self destructive ..

.. when did God come along and repair what mankind destroyed? Wasn't it God who destroyed ??..

“Love much, trust none”

There

#601194 Oct 14, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
If he were interested in god, he'd be on the Jessica Alba thread, not here, goofy.
OMG

LOL

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#601195 Oct 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should try to post something that is intelligible.
if it were legal, you'd be burning churches and synagogues like they do in all fascist societies so why should i care if you understand me?

Location hidden

#601196 Oct 14, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it is goofy LOL I wondered how long it would take for you to crawl from out of the wood work. LOL Again I shall repeat you can only irriate if allowed too.

I am a individual, will do my own thinking and posting as I want even my opinions are of my own thinking not someone else. I expressed that opinion. I will stand by it too. He would not be here if he was not interest just as you are here too because you are interested. It is a natural thing to follow around others that interest you. Some just wonder from thread to thread such as

Why should Jesus love me.
Prove there is a God.
Atheism requires as much faith as regligon.

All have to do with ones beliefs or interest.
Again this is a individual opinion from goffy LOL.
Some goofy's express better since than those that follow each other around like a pack of newborn puppies to play LOL another opinion.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#601197 Oct 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
if it were legal, you'd be burning churches and synagogues like they do in all fascist societies so why should i care if you understand me?
Actually that's the other Christians job to kill the heretics and consolidate the flock.

Columbus, OH

#601198 Oct 14, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as long as he doesn't wanna burn Olive Gardens.

We Pastafarians generally frown on that.

Columbus, OH

#601199 Oct 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it is goofy LOL I wondered how long it would take for you to crawl from out of the wood work. LOL Again I shall repeat you can only irriate if allowed too.
I am a individual, will do my own thinking and posting as I want even my opinions are of my own thinking not someone else. I expressed that opinion. I will stand by it too. He would not be here if he was not interest just as you are here too because you are interested. It is a natural thing to follow around others that interest you. Some just wonder from thread to thread such as
Why should Jesus love me.
Prove there is a God.
Atheism requires as much faith as regligon.
All have to do with ones beliefs or interest.
Again this is a individual opinion from goffy LOL.
Some goofy's express better since than those that follow each other around like a pack of newborn puppies to play LOL another opinion.
I should not have called you goofy.

I forgot to whom I was posting.

Withdrawn.

Still, he'd be on the Jessica Alba thread.

Columbus, OH

#601200 Oct 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG
LOL
She's hot.

Location hidden

#601201 Oct 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I take exception to so many things in this post, well Lil, I don't even know where to start ..
.. since you are part of mankind, you've just classified yourself as wreckless (reckless), thoughtless, heartless and self destructive ..
.. when did God come along and repair what mankind destroyed? Wasn't it God who destroyed ??..
LOL you take exception as if it matter all that much to me. LOL

LOL you just do not know where to start. LOL

LOL Full of question and yet cannot think for yourself. LOL

LOL You a part of that goofy committee too. LOL

Why honey I only laid the frying pan on the stove and I not even turned on the burner yet. LOL
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#601202 Oct 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know that is a cop out excuse. God gave the universe into the hands of mankind. But mankind is wreckless, thoughtless, heartless and self destructive. Tell me did mankind take care of the universe and the odd part is God comes along and repairs what mankind destroys. And when things just do not go as mankind thinks it should Mankind does not even take responsibility for his own actions but choses to say OH Man this is all God's fault.
I know my dear friend that your heart is full of spiritual wisdom and love,
that way I love you,only I don't love your big mouth huge like wicked door of RCC in Vatican Italy

but God doesn't look earthly appearance and imperfect nature,
He look at only precious hearts and awsome dr Shrink follow his steps,

I love you babe,only you are loser in earthly physical means

so?do your excelent job, we are going to parise your heart to the high heavens

see you later, and dump all those worldly friends
because
jer 17;9
The heart(wicked ones) is deceitful above all things,and desperately wicked,who can know it?
jer 17;6
for he shall be like the heath in the desert,and shall not see when good coeth;but shall inhabit the parched places in the wildernis full of snakes,in a salt land not inhabited
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#601203 Oct 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you take exception as if it matter all that much to me. LOL
LOL you just do not know where to start. LOL
LOL Full of question and yet cannot think for yourself. LOL
LOL You a part of that goofy committee too. LOL
Why honey I only laid the frying pan on the stove and I not even turned on the burner yet. LOL
sweety
you post to many LOLs
just save your time?
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#601204 Oct 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the Bible is a pack of lies and so is all of Christianity.
for you Bible is pack of Lies,
for normal believers you are little POS, BS, and pile of old horse manures stinkling only to cause your own AIDS desease and death,

wherey is your own respect and descency you little abominable half head d....
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#601205 Oct 14, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain damage.
brain fart?

Location hidden

#601206 Oct 14, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I should not have called you goofy.
I forgot to whom I was posting.
Withdrawn.
Still, he'd be on the Jessica Alba thread.
No problem for me. Just count your lucky star you do not know me on a personal bases. No reason to withdraw statement tis was your opinion. Excepted just as it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Dixie 778,609
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min StarC 560,560
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 16 min fan 1,297
Designer sarees Online 18 min fan 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min WasteWater 265,474
Gay snapchat names 1 hr Bkkthom 178
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr sam 48
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 hr yon 4,900
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 14 hr risque 137
More from around the web