dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#601248 Oct 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
The moral to the Parable of Miss Muffet and the Spider:
"You're only absurd when you get in the curd,
but your rude when you get in the whey." - O. Nash
moral question?
what did you achieve past 3 years babling hates,mocking God,Bible,Jesus,christianity, pay child support legal demand from court, and desease AIDS?

YOUR PARABLE FITS YOU PERFECTLY

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#601249 Oct 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I may have to have your help in finding what you wanting to share.
I just thought might be a history of this in the library books.
Check it out for what it's worth...then ask and ye shall receive sis.
Do you want to know the formula for the equivocation of gravity and time(speed) in the universe? I got that too...but it's only for "special" folks. It's a "new" mathematics you aren't familiar with yet...but I know someone who can teach ya....and the next question is "where would ya like ta go?...(real fast like)!

Location hidden

#601251 Oct 14, 2013
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain Fart prrrs plum plum plack
Yep!
Yer right in yer own best company. Close the toilet lid back down will ya.

Location hidden

#601252 Oct 14, 2013
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
to lill whispers
I heard that Lord pacal something have with Mexico and ancient mayan worship of devils,or inka sun pagan devil bloody rituals,like in OT Balfagor,or ball- satan devil alone preserved chatta im satan seed after flood of Noah,and residing before after Peleg time earth division in today South America,Pery,Mexico etc...
I quess you can find on Google this satanic worshiper,
just PRINT NAME LORD PACAL AND CLICK GOOGLE WINDOW- HOPE THAT VIKIPEDIA SHOULD GIVE A BASIC DESCRIPTION
You don't shit about Pacal...so quit mak'n believe ya do....stupid.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#601253 Oct 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
There are those too, who look over the top of the box and and realize the box is not the answer yet are afraid to step outside it. I think Rider might be in the latter category.
That's a good description of these Christians sans Christ. We've all encountered several. Buck Crick, Dave Nelson, Robert Stevens, nanoanomaly, and RESP0NSE come to mind right away. Their Topix presence is indistinguishable from people calling themselves Christians except that they say that they are not Christians.

But if you challenge the Christian church or supernaturalism, or promote skepticsm, they get testy. They also tend to dislike and distrust science. Their thinking is faith based, and they seem to be enemies of secularism. They tend to approve of god beliefs, faith, and Christians ethical values like abstinence and homophobia.

But if you call them Christian, they get miffed. Christian sans Christ is a perfect name for this phenomenon. Or maybe Christian equivalent.

They're the mirror image of a huge and growing class of what can be called naturalistic or atheistic Christians: people that call themselves Christian, but believe what skeptics believe and live like skeptics live (without church, prayer, bible reading, etc.).

Fennario

#601254 Oct 15, 2013
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
you are leaving down many miles from me
I prefer it that way. My guess is that you wouldn't make much of a neighbor.
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
,also your satan wipe your fricking life ... only my farts allow you to survive like cockroach ... 1000 stinking toilet posts ... breath my FARTS
What in hell is the matter with you? This seems to be your only way of communicating. Do you speak with any other human beings face to face, or are you a shut in that has groceries delivered? Do you ever go out to a place like a Starbucks and perhaps order a coffee? I wonder what that would sound like. It would probably result in a call to the police.

Fennario

#601255 Oct 15, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo momma so fat Joran van der Sloot couldn't make her body disappear.
Ripped from: http://www.jokes4us.com/yomamajokes/yomamasof...
"Yo Mama So Fat she has mass whether the Higgs Boson exists or not."

LOL. When cultures collide.

I'm guessing that there aren't a lot of particle physics jokes being told in the hood.

Fennario

#601256 Oct 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know that is a cop out excuse. God gave the universe into the hands of mankind. But mankind is wreckless, thoughtless, heartless and self destructive. Tell me did mankind take care of the universe and the odd part is God comes along and repairs what mankind destroys. And when things just do not go as mankind thinks it should Mankind does not even take responsibility for his own actions but choses to say OH Man this is all God's fault.
Thank you for sharing your mythology and your Christian misanthropy. Mankind is such a useless piece of crap in your world view. It's really a rather dark world view.

Fennario

#601257 Oct 15, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
You can argue that the increase in the frequency and severity of tornadoes and hurricanes is an effect of man's intervention, and you might be correct. Many scientists warn us that that is the case. If so, that would be in part due to our disrespect of science and scientists, and their warnings. You wouldn't know anything about the origin of that, would you Whispers?
lil whispers wrote:
I must admit you got the nack for gabbing without even making a good point.
You didn't see the point of that?
lil whispers wrote:
How much science does it take for a human to look at the sky see funnel clouds and bingo brain says take cover storm coming.
I see what you mean. That wasn't even close to the point.

You're a sweetheart and a hoot, Whispers, but you don't have the best luck with words and ideas, do you?

That's fine. I like you just the way you are.

Fennario

#601258 Oct 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Nope you here everyday that shows you have a interest in God and the teaching other wise you be else where.
By that reckoning, you're here because you have an interest in rational skepticism and living free of a god belief, otherwise you'd be elsewhere, like church.

I have interests that this thread satisfies, but they're not what you think. My recent post on Christians sans Christ and naturalistic Christians is more the kind of thing that I am interested in than your god.
truth

Morley, Australia

#601259 Oct 15, 2013
asked you greedy leaders trough history and past

don't asked me nothing

You don't liked real Creator.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#601260 Oct 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Actually that's the other Christians job to kill the heretics and consolidate the flock.
Good history lesson.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#601261 Oct 15, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I read your words but all I saw was "Blah Blah Blah."
That's about the size of it. His logic usually isn't.
higggledan

Pittsburgh, PA

#601262 Oct 15, 2013
youtube.com/watch... … Death is Heaven-the Grave site is the Promise Land-and poop on Obama Tongue hes a Lunatic-Thats good reason

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#601264 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
That's a good description of these Christians sans Christ. We've all encountered several. Buck Crick, Dave Nelson, Robert Stevens, nanoanomaly, and RESP0NSE come to mind right away. Their Topix presence is indistinguishable from people calling themselves Christians except that they say that they are not Christians.
But if you challenge the Christian church or supernaturalism, or promote skepticsm, they get testy. They also tend to dislike and distrust science. Their thinking is faith based, and they seem to be enemies of secularism. They tend to approve of god beliefs, faith, and Christians ethical values like abstinence and homophobia.
But if you call them Christian, they get miffed. Christian sans Christ is a perfect name for this phenomenon. Or maybe Christian equivalent.
They're the mirror image of a huge and growing class of what can be called naturalistic or atheistic Christians: people that call themselves Christian, but believe what skeptics believe and live like skeptics live (without church, prayer, bible reading, etc.).
Agreed!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#601265 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing your mythology and your Christian misanthropy. Mankind is such a useless piece of crap in your world view. It's really a rather dark world view.
Your welcome. Your right I do not look at this world thru rose covered glasses.

Location hidden

#601266 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You didn't see the point of that?
<quoted text>
I see what you mean. That wasn't even close to the point.
You're a sweetheart and a hoot, Whispers, but you don't have the best luck with words and ideas, do you?
That's fine. I like you just the way you are.

Well if you cannot understand me then just ignore me as is no problem for me. I'll just paint you this video picture so you can understand me. Pictures they say are worth a thousand word. For your information I quit used to being disliked comfortable as hell with the idea.

Location hidden

#601267 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
By that reckoning, you're here because you have an interest in rational skepticism and living free of a god belief, otherwise you'd be elsewhere, like church.
I have interests that this thread satisfies, but they're not what you think. My recent post on Christians sans Christ and naturalistic Christians is more the kind of thing that I am interested in than your god.
Makes no difference to me it your tea bag.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#601268 Oct 15, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know if you noticed but when Americans see other Americans going thru bad times after disaster hits they come together and put on the walking boots to help others. The working man is what keeps wheels this country rolling. The simple man will pull bucks out of his pockets to throw in a pot to help others. Those people are the back bone with the know how, heart, and the determined will to help others.
Yet, insurance companies has to go threw mountains of excuses, paper work and adjustments, taking long periods of time on to end up saying this was Act of God so sorry Charlie you out of luck even thro Charlie has paid mountains of premiums. My opinion is a cheap cop out on the insurance company part. If Charlie would have laid back premium money in a can he had more to depend on then the insurance company.
Now here another thing this health care system they talk about how much of that is going to be sorry Charlie that is the Act of God too. Just give it some thought. Just giving you my opinion is all.
We would certainly do the same. Esp for people affected by floods, bushfires, cyclones, etc. Everyone pitches in to help.

However big business is all about big profits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min somebody 184,567
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 104,407
American Soldiers - Profiles In cowardice. (Mar '10) 43 min Ricky F 1,990
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 981,116
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 1 hr axc 1137 17
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 672,793
Let your Pigs sequel some more God!!! 3 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 hr onemale 286,297
More from around the web