Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#601173 Oct 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
..and you cat is named Cat, your horse is named Horse, You named your child Child and your wife's name is Wife.
ROFLMAO
Illiterate people are often funny.
God doesn't have a name, dude.

It's just God.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#601174 Oct 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
When I envision your nervous system, I see a single lonely neuron which axon is retroflexed upon itself, spasming and twitching violently in response to its auto-stimulation. Would that be close to correct?
[Random word string reply to follow]
Seriously, dude, what happened? Spirochetes? Radiation? A shovel to the head?
YOU GOT NOT ANY CLUE AT ALL WHO YOU ARE
now you are false stupid prophet,visionary look inside of dr Shrink mind,before was atheist,huamniast,communist,so on you be jesus,or reincarnated caligula slicing male parts to eat own early breakfast etc...
most like you?
are mentaly retarded dr Shrink clients,seating before dr Shrink face and spread visions who is their own dr Shrink, trying to lie around that like you are normal but their dr shrink is neuron lonely,spasming, twitching violently with auto stimulation approaching with long surgeon knife to open your brain and urinate inside of your empty worthless skull of ball prophet,

more chickuahaa eaten bones, will make you completly cholesterol high grow around your ears and look like sleazy turtle caought from back yard pond

such idiots like you we can only trace in america or mexico asalum safe place for american criminals escaping USA court criminal justice
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#601175 Oct 14, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I think many policies cover many "acts of god". I believe most quality homeowners policies cover wind damage, hail damage, lightening, etc., though not flood damage, which usually requires a rider or separate policy.
I may be wrong.
sure you wrong,
because brain fart never is or was right

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#601176 Oct 14, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Considering what we define as an "act of god".
We need all leave us alone we can get from him.
Don't need no help like that.
Oh god thank you for this tornado, for which we are about to receive.
It always amazes me that after a natural disaster, invariably the news folks will interview someone who says something like, "Yep, the ternader got my home, my wife, and my 12 kids. But at least god spared my coon dog."
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#601177 Oct 14, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Judas tosses a silver coin.
30 silver coin is not silver coin,you poor idiot without of clue why he get those 30 silver coins,
and judash never toss a silver,claim by your useless brain and "literacy"
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#601178 Oct 14, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain damage.
brain fart- prrrrrrrrr only stinks left around by you

Columbus, OH

#601179 Oct 14, 2013
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sure you wrong,
because brain fart never is or was right
Brain damage.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#601181 Oct 14, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they should!
There was a controversy about that here a few years ago, when there was flooding in Wollongong. Some companies paid, some not.
I do not know if you noticed but when Americans see other Americans going thru bad times after disaster hits they come together and put on the walking boots to help others. The working man is what keeps wheels this country rolling. The simple man will pull bucks out of his pockets to throw in a pot to help others. Those people are the back bone with the know how, heart, and the determined will to help others.

Yet, insurance companies has to go threw mountains of excuses, paper work and adjustments, taking long periods of time on to end up saying this was Act of God so sorry Charlie you out of luck even thro Charlie has paid mountains of premiums. My opinion is a cheap cop out on the insurance company part. If Charlie would have laid back premium money in a can he had more to depend on then the insurance company.

Now here another thing this health care system they talk about how much of that is going to be sorry Charlie that is the Act of God too. Just give it some thought. Just giving you my opinion is all.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#601182 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Lucky sumbich.
What's better, the stun sticks from Demolition Man or the sick sticks from Minority Report?
Neither.

Location hidden

#601183 Oct 14, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I doubt we are gonna have the money to do it though, everything
depends on the new SLS rocket. Being the way things are, it will like everything get scaled back and many things dropped. But we need to find ways to change the orbits of some of these asteroids.
It's a must do kinda thing, otherwise we will know when one is going to hit,and can count down to our last day. I'm pretty sure that production in everything will fall to record lows when we see that coming. Well today's the last day , what you gonna do?
lol
I tend to agree with you on this. Is way too much overspending occurring in this country and has been for many generations and in all the wrong places. Blanket check effect and when the kitty funds is gone it is oh well no big deal just build another law and dig into the others pockets. Just look at the history it reads like a repeating record. As for the last day. My view point is yesterday is gone, today is here and may not be a tomorrow.

Location hidden

#601184 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Who is in charge of this universe? I say nobody is. What do you say?
Now you know that is a cop out excuse. God gave the universe into the hands of mankind. But mankind is wreckless, thoughtless, heartless and self destructive. Tell me did mankind take care of the universe and the odd part is God comes along and repairs what mankind destroys. And when things just do not go as mankind thinks it should Mankind does not even take responsibility for his own actions but choses to say OH Man this is all God's fault.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#601185 Oct 14, 2013
Deities have names and definitions. If you didn't have those, how would you know what to believe?

It's not like people are observing deities, basing their beliefs about the deities on their observations, like you'd do if you saw an animal that was new to you.

There have been people that thought bears and other animals were deities. They projected qualities onto the animals that didn't exist, but at least they started with something real.

If you're the type that would believe in a deity, you'd likely believe in whatever deity was suggested under the same kind of circumstances that lead to the beliefs you have. The specifics don't matter.

Location hidden

#601186 Oct 14, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that the prose of the non-believers is substantially superior? Have you noticed that the non-believers have depth to their knowledge? I am far more interested, and learn far more from the posts offered by atheists, than by those offered by the theists.
I will warant that the psychology of the theist is interesting, especially the conformation bias, the leverage of dissonance, the hubris, the extent to which dishonesty is embraced.
You may think yourself superior but in my eyes you are only a human and full of mistakes just as I am a human and full of mistakes. Tis not one thing wrong with two people sharing a disagreement over a issue that concern them both. There nothing dishonest in a opinion.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#601187 Oct 14, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Looks like another day off from school for the students in PA.
Go figure.
Looks like another day for you to lie and hate in Jesus' name.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#601188 Oct 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't have a name, dude.
It's just God.
Then the Bible is a pack of lies and so is all of Christianity.

Location hidden

#601189 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Science has been such a terrible disappointment to you, hasn't it, Whispers? If only it had a few of the great successes of religion to its credit.
And man is such a loathsome and despicable creature.
Your faith has blessed you with both of these beautiful insights.
But it's not like there isn't hope. Not for the world and life, of course. That's all toast when Armageddon comes. But a few lucky souls won't have to be tortured for eternity, and you might be one of them - that kind of hope.
<quoted text>
That's very generous of you to throw that bone to science, even if you immediately took a little back. Some people of faith wouldn't do even that much.
<quoted text>
You can argue that the increase in the frequency and severity of tornadoes and hurricanes is an effect of man's intervention, and you might be correct. Many scientists warn us that that is the case.
If so, that would be in part due to our disrespect of science and scientists, and their warnings. You wouldn't know anything about the origin of that, would you Whispers?
I must admit you got the nack for gabbing without even making a good point. How much science does it take for a human to look at the sky see funnel clouds and bingo brain says take cover storm coming. Science is developed by man and man need to take the responiblity for it all. Goofs, mistakes and success of it pure and simple.

Location hidden

#601190 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Satan will send a tornado up your butt for that, which should result in farting that'll make even the awsome (sic) dr Shrink gasp.
Nope you here everyday that shows you have a interest in God and the teaching other wise you be else where. Realize that you can only irriate a person if they allow you too. But your here becaue you want to be.

Columbus, OH

#601191 Oct 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you here everyday that shows you have a interest in God and the teaching other wise you be else where. Realize that you can only irriate a person if they allow you too. But your here becaue you want to be.
If he were interested in god, he'd be on the Jessica Alba thread, not here, goofy.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#601192 Oct 14, 2013
Otto Pilot wrote:
Seems like this thread has been polluted with off topic hot air. The subject matter is obviously offensive to weak minds. Why should jesus love me? Seems like an innocent enough sentiment. Come now take it up a notch and answer the question and move on. Why should jesus love me? I don't know.......
why should your parents love you? if you can answer this question, you're half way there....

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#601193 Oct 14, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know that is a cop out excuse. God gave the universe into the hands of mankind. But mankind is wreckless, thoughtless, heartless and self destructive. Tell me did mankind take care of the universe and the odd part is God comes along and repairs what mankind destroys. And when things just do not go as mankind thinks it should Mankind does not even take responsibility for his own actions but choses to say OH Man this is all God's fault.
.. I take exception to so many things in this post, well Lil, I don't even know where to start ..

.. since you are part of mankind, you've just classified yourself as wreckless (reckless), thoughtless, heartless and self destructive ..

.. when did God come along and repair what mankind destroyed? Wasn't it God who destroyed ??..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Phooey 646,441
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Lbj 48,264
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Trump is a clown 971,612
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 19 min ChristineM 445,707
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 26 min Diderot 3
Incest 27 min Diderot 7
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min WelbyMD 281,235
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Yellow Star 182,632
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web