Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#601080 Oct 13, 2013
oy!lol! yea sure---you can commit to the rest of your days trying to prove why those other gods did not confirm themselves to you either.

Did you pursue those other Deity with the same intensity you pursued the Deity of Christianity?
[QUOTE who="It aint necessarily so"]<quoted text>
You forgot a few other choices
3. Commit yourself with all your heart, mind, and strength for the rest of your days to get Zeus to tell you why there is no confirmation of him in your life
4. Commit yourself with all your heart, mind, and strength for the rest of your days to get Wodin to tell you why there is no confirmation of him in your life
5. Commit yourself with all your heart, mind, and strength for the rest of your days to get Quetzalcoatl to tell you why there is no confirmation of him in your life
6. Commit yourself with all your heart, mind, and strength for the rest of your days to get Dreamtime Snake to tell you why there is no confirmation of him in your life
7. Commit yourself with all your heart, mind, and strength for the rest of your days to get Allah to tell you why there is no confirmation of him in your life
I realize that you will dismiss this argument out of hand, but it actually is a valid rebuttal, one found among the many rebuttals to Pascal's Wager, which also fallaciously posits that there are only two choices.
<quoted text>
I've already done that. I got my answer.
How about you? Is it worth it to you to seek an answer that you can only get while alive? Is a life free of religion worth that kind of investment to you? Is pursing that goal a desire for you?
I suspect that it is not - that you are content with your religious life. Same here. I am content with my irreligious life and have no reason to want to change it.
<quoted text>
I'm glad he released me. If your god exists, he doesn't want me to know it or worship him. I gave him the chance to instruct me otherwise.
Seems fair enough to me. But what seems fair enough to me not matter. I believe Yeshua will judge your soul---not me.

Yes I'm rather content and at peace with my philosophy. You say you're the same with your irreligious life.

What else matters?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#601081 Oct 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Listen to me carefully lil whispers.
I can and do appreciate your right to believe and your heart that does. I am just relaying to you the difference in what you believe
to be gods help forthcoming, and what we receive or perceive as gods work. Now I welcome any real help , but sadly do not see it coming the way you believe, I wish I could. I really wish it was.
Setting that aside for a moment, lets examine bombing the moon.
\What exactly do you mean by this?
We have never bombed the moon.
Secondly by saying capturing a meter, I going out on a limb by saying I think ...you meant capturing meteors?
It is a real threat to our extinction if a large meteor or comet impacts Earth, wouldn't you support any effort to see that does not happen?
Now let's touch back on gods help briefly, Any help from god that equates to actual help I welcome, but sadly do not have your faith that any will come. So we are left with "acts of god" , these are events we see as beyond our control that take human life.
I welcome any help from the divine spirit that will help avoid this, but think , mind I think if there is to be any help.
We must help ourselves.
As far as your faith that something else will help us...god bless you, and I. But I haven't the notion it will happen.
And any help will be our own. Love ya heart though.
Sure no problem you and I can set aside our beliefs. I come here only to share.

I think you know quite abit of exploration has already taken place. I have sent you this information already.
Yes our space program has a sling shot design to catch the meteors. Yes the area I live in there is evidence of such that have hit this area everywhere. Just lays around and yet science has not taken a closer look at it all.

Ask yourself this you speak of the Acts of God but really how much of it has mankind created. Much like developing his or her own death trap. How much has been disturbed in outer space that is no longer repairable. Or something simple like the poisons used on crops for pest that works it way into our food supply. Now do not get me wrong science has created some real grand things along the way. And science has dabbed in areas where nature should have been left to take it course. Generation after generation has survive with out it but here is where I think science should not interfer is the cloning of animals and humans. Just my opinion. And yet I hear that it all a act of God but really is it or is it mankind.
Thank you for taking the time to discuss this with me.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#601082 Oct 13, 2013
There's never any paper towels on space ships.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#601083 Oct 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
MORNING.....
Have a great day.....
Later
Hello!!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#601084 Oct 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure no problem you and I can set aside our beliefs. I come here only to share.
I think you know quite abit of exploration has already taken place. I have sent you this information already.
Yes our space program has a sling shot design to catch the meteors. Yes the area I live in there is evidence of such that have hit this area everywhere. Just lays around and yet science has not taken a closer look at it all.
Ask yourself this you speak of the Acts of God but really how much of it has mankind created. Much like developing his or her own death trap. How much has been disturbed in outer space that is no longer repairable. Or something simple like the poisons used on crops for pest that works it way into our food supply. Now do not get me wrong science has created some real grand things along the way. And science has dabbed in areas where nature should have been left to take it course. Generation after generation has survive with out it but here is where I think science should not interfer is the cloning of animals and humans. Just my opinion. And yet I hear that it all a act of God but really is it or is it mankind.
Thank you for taking the time to discuss this with me.
There is no slingshot designed to catch meteors, though they are trying to devise ways to change the trajectory of asteroids to stop them from hitting Earth. It would cause our extinction.
One such asteroid is aphophis which will pass very close in 2029and again in 2036 of it is not altered it will eventually hit us. It isn't a planet destroyer, but if it hits a city, that city will be gone, as in utterly destroyed with all the people in it.

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/apophis/
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#601085 Oct 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no slingshot designed to catch meteors, though they are trying to devise ways to change the trajectory of asteroids to stop them from hitting Earth. It would cause our extinction.
One such asteroid is aphophis which will pass very close in 2029and again in 2036 of it is not altered it will eventually hit us. It isn't a planet destroyer, but if it hits a city, that city will be gone, as in utterly destroyed with all the people in it.
MY sweet lill whisper friend,
can be very good poster to discuss with you,her heart is good,only her mouth are to big aginst her friend dr Shrink?sad?isnt?

meteorits are controled by God,not by your internet links full of zionistic BS

Location hidden

#601086 Oct 13, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
The mag is popular created to inspire the wellness brief for space travel.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#601087 Oct 13, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
oy!lol! yea sure---you can commit to the rest of your days trying to prove why those other gods did not confirm themselves to you either.
Did you pursue those other Deity with the same intensity you pursued the Deity of Christianity?
<quoted text>Seems fair enough to me. But what seems fair enough to me not matter. I believe Yeshua will judge your soul---not me.
Yes I'm rather content and at peace with my philosophy. You say you're the same with your irreligious life.
What else matters?
Which one is Yeshua and which one is YHWH? Do they both get to judge? What if they disagree? Who wins the tie?

Location hidden

#601088 Oct 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.designntrend.com/articles/7364/201...

Try this one.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#601089 Oct 13, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
There are, however, toy dinosaurs.

&li st=PL6EAA622E4420035C

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#601090 Oct 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Huge LOL;
There is always the pecking order with critters.
The bad thing of it all is they end up liking each other. lol
There differences do not last long the growl is worse then the bite and the meow and hissin is worse then the scratch.LOL
They only fight to stake their claim. Soon all the growling and hissing turns to face licking.

All animals do this.
:-)

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#601091 Oct 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Not sure how you are calling that a slingshot, but this is a great idea, especially us not leaving these potentially
life destroying things to their own devices.
That would be the same as knowing a piano is going to fall on your head, and not doing everything I can to stop it from hitting you.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#601092 Oct 13, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Seems fair enough to me. But what seems fair enough to me not matter. I believe Yeshua will judge your soul---not me.
What else matters?
Really?
Who did Jesus pray to in his last moments?
Eli, Eli(the protector of man)...the most high god(of man).
When one is on his death throw, one is most honest in his belief and confession of it.
He did not pray to "Yeshua", or it would have stated that exactly...but it did not.

Location hidden

#601093 Oct 13, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
There is nothing in "space" or the ships that should soil your hands unless you bring it with you.
That's why we don't allow you in other star systems.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#601094 Oct 13, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
They only fight to stake their claim. Soon all the growling and hissing turns to face licking.
All animals do this.
Sometimes I do that to strangers. I can't help it.

Location hidden

#601095 Oct 13, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I do that to strangers. I can't help it.
That's why I always try ta carry a can of "anti hysteria" spray with me...but the can actually says "bullshit repellent"!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#601097 Oct 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
The mag is popular created to inspire the wellness brief for space travel.
Uh huh. Yep.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#601098 Oct 13, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I always try ta carry a can of "anti hysteria" spray with me...but the can actually says "bullshit repellent"!
Sounds like you may need a rain coat with a hood. Put it on backwards. lol

Location hidden

#601099 Oct 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Not sure how you are calling that a slingshot, but this is a great idea, especially us not leaving these potentially
life destroying things to their own devices.
That would be the same as knowing a piano is going to fall on your head, and not doing everything I can to stop it from hitting you.
I will do a picture search and see if I can find what I been doing my best to tell you about. Then get back to you. That would explain better than my words.

Location hidden

#601100 Oct 13, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
All animals do this.
I know I learned some good lessons from those critters over the years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 695,639
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Quivering Lips Li... 59,953
Where can I find good Colombian coffee in Boston? 10 min Orion Spirit 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Tellthetruth 994,058
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 50 min MOGADORE 3
I accidentially swigged...some PEE!! 1 hr True 3
News Data on Investors Obtained by Fraud (Jul '06) 3 hr curly burrito head 2
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web