Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#600969 Oct 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if they have tasty cupcakes like Dolly Madison.
I dated Sara Lee for awhile.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#600970 Oct 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, that's what you tell yourself to rid yourself of all obligation of being a father.
Other people see it as a DEADBEAT DAD.
I see it as mindmyownfuckingbusiness. What's between Ben and his daughter is between Ben and his daughter. Who knows better than them?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#600971 Oct 12, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Here ya go LW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Uxy0wEsAx1YXX&feature=you tu.be
Thank you Rider. That Jerry sure can those guitar stings talk
Beautifully.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#600972 Oct 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it as mindmyownfuckingbusiness. What's between Ben and his daughter is between Ben and his daughter. Who knows better than them?
Actually you don't see me pry into his business. Until someone put it into the public domain. Sorry then I do have an opinion, if you don't want one then offer no information into the public domain. I didn't ask for it either.
So if you want me to mind my own fucking business then keep your damn personal information to ya damn self.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#600973 Oct 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, that's what you tell yourself to rid yourself of all obligation of being a father.
Other people see it as a DEADBEAT DAD.
Only morons who don't know what the term "dead beat dad" means.

Let me know when you spend a quarter of a million dollars on your child like I did.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#600974 Oct 12, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Only morons who don't know what the term "dead beat dad" means.
Let me know when you spend a quarter of a million dollars on your child like I did.
All I know is what you told me before, and that was all he wanted was money. I suppose calling you that was wrong .
Because I really don't know, but you gave me that impression.
So I take it back and say yes it is between you and her and what I said doesn't mean anything. But if you don't tell me anything , I wont think anything.
Best to leave it at that, because I don't really even want to know.
But yes I don't really know enough to say that or anything else , so I'm sorry for saying it.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#600975 Oct 12, 2013
*She even , not he....
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#600976 Oct 12, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly as I expected from you.
Anyone who disagrees with you is treated like a POS.
Attacking LW like that is low, even for you.
It is apparent that the only God you worship is your own ego.
i DON'T DEFEND SCUMS AND IDIOTS LIKE RA
but you are wrong,
if he post his opinion about you, it doesn't mean that RA DOESN'T WORSHIP TRUE GOD, GOD WILL JUDGE HIM,not your fricking crimianl face and mouth spreading only venom against all those who dissagre with you.

mister?it is your foult to spread on internet your own life secrets,now you reap vile fruits because you start sow them first,

and not me is RETARD like you babling,insult,slander and ignore around, YOU little scumbag and Liar and F...POS,

only you are most retarded cyber idiot and primitive brain babling own family problems,
to all those who are not your friends at all

I never meet in my life such poor pig and idiot like you,

you hate everybody;GOD,BIBLE,JESUS,OWN FAMILY,CHRISTIANS. AND ALL WHO ARE NOT SWEET TO YOU, your life is worse from stinking old rat life-typical american scumbag,coward,and piece of jerk

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#600977 Oct 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Actually you don't see me pry into his business. Until someone put it into the public domain. Sorry then I do have an opinion, if you don't want one then offer no information into the public domain. I didn't ask for it either.
So if you want me to mind my own fucking business then keep your damn personal information to ya damn self.
Where did you see the word you in my post?

I mindmyownfuckingbusiness when it comes to other people's families.

Ben may have told people about his relationship with his daughter. That's no reason to slaughter him because it isn't what you would have done. People condemn RR because he uses corporal punishment on his kids. It's his family. If you can't offer constructive advice then you're just trolling.

Labeling Ben as a deadbeat or RR as a baby beater is not constructive.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#600978 Oct 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> All I know is what you told me before, and that was all he wanted was money. I suppose calling you that was wrong .
Because I really don't know, but you gave me that impression.
So I take it back and say yes it is between you and her and what I said doesn't mean anything. But if you don't tell me anything , I wont think anything.
Best to leave it at that, because I don't really even want to know.
But yes I don't really know enough to say that or anything else , so I'm sorry for saying it.
ben Adam aka god,problem is that this is his foult to tell on Internet his private intime family affairs,propblems and dissagrements,whorever what he did with his child,

there is nobody business and he not suppose to spread this on public forums-
he is just stupid,weak, big mouth runer, BS, and hater of everyone;God,his family,all christians,yourselves ,neighbours, even own face he hates- this person is mentaly retarded sick,he suppose to be in close institution instead babling his worthless BS on internet

how much all of you knows about me?
nothing at all?

but this wicked vile Liar all the time call me retarded and christians with many insults,slander, hates
HE IS JUST SIMPLE PROVED POS
he made his slaves lill whispers,skombolis and rant around like stinking old rat with AIDS disease

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#600979 Oct 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I dated Sara Lee for awhile.
I bet she was moist.

:)

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#600980 Oct 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you see the word you in my post?
I mindmyownfuckingbusiness when it comes to other people's families.
Ben may have told people about his relationship with his daughter. That's no reason to slaughter him because it isn't what you would have done. People condemn RR because he uses corporal punishment on his kids. It's his family. If you can't offer constructive advice then you're just trolling.
Labeling Ben as a deadbeat or RR as a baby beater is not constructive.
I don't see you running out biting anyone on the leg for R&R though.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#600981 Oct 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
why everyone knows his own business,?
why he doesn't mind his own business and not post anything about his family role, and what he is doing?or did?

he did this just disgraced own fatherhood,family own baby, spread BS around and now reap bad fruits,but he sow them?

if you wouldn't tell loud that you are gay?
would those people know about you and your private life intime secrecies,

same with this ben Adam

high educated sophisticated humans doesn't spread own family dirt around the strangers like ben Adam is doing,hating;GOD,OWN FAMILY,CHRISTIANS JESUS,OWN LIFE,NEIGHBOURS AND EVEN ANIMALS WHO DIED IN HIS HOUSE FULL OF HATE AND SORROW
everybody are not good for him,only good are those who kiss his a...using sweet words and cyber phony bolony friendship,

if I am retarded like he slander me around,then he is completly worse then retarded,just danger psychopath damaging everything what is alive around him,

he shoul be in prison for life and seat without of any parole,like his grandfather Charlie Manson

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#600982 Oct 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet she was moist.
:)
It was the yeast smell that finally broke us up.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#600983 Oct 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why should Jesus love me. Humm Since I know Jesus loves me why would I have a need for a committee. Better for whom the believer or the non believer which is it.
Well, we haven't voted on which it is yet.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#600984 Oct 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see you running out biting anyone on the leg for R&R though.
Why would I?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#600985 Oct 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the yeast smell that finally broke us up.
You know...

I expected that comment would get more of a rise but I guess people decided to roll with it.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#600986 Oct 12, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You know...
I expected that comment would get more of a rise but I guess people decided to roll with it.
No knead to beat it. No knead for proof. It's inbread.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#600987 Oct 12, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It is better for a child to be raised by a single mother than to be torn between two families.
It has nothing to do with me at all.
If your child would have been torn between two families it would have been because you chose to make it that way.
_______

And it has everything to do with you deadbeat.

You chose to bail out rather than stepping up and being a man and a father to your child. You could have made it all good. Blaming it on anything other than you being a gutless loser that abused your child by running out on her just shows once again that you weren't man enough to step up and be a father to your own child. And anyone that pities you only feeds your delusion that you did nothing wrong.

Bottom line is you're nothing but a deadbeat father who said the hell with your own child for no other reason than because you couldn't cut it. And said the hell with her I've got my own selfish self to think about.

You are without a doubt the most sick and twisted person I've ever encountered in my entire life you deadbeat loser!!!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#600988 Oct 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
No knead to beat it. No knead for proof. It's inbread.
Hot cross buns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Thinking 56,242
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min Steve III 649,850
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min Steve III 44,925
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min brandy trujillo 972,403
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 1 hr Thinking 71
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 1 hr Jesus 47
hi guys mera lund bahut mota hai meri gf gaand... (Apr '12) 1 hr babbar 47
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web