Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#600919 Oct 12, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know what was best for his child LW?
And you know that those "some" you speak of don't realize what it is to give up a child?
And you know that deadbeat had a broken heart?
You are making some major assumptions there LW.
_______
I see you defending the deadbeat "that chose" to run out on his child. The child "didn't choose to be abandoned" now did it?
Yet you don't think or speak about what it did to the child now do you? Nope, you "blindly defend the deadbeat".
_______
Very telling indeed!!!
I never stated I knew what was best for Ben's child that is your statement not mine.
First of all Red you do not know and I do not know the whole story of this issue.
Secondly Red not you nor me could say what as you label a deadbeat dad heart might have felt. As the child was not mine nor was it yours. No Red you made the assumptions.

No Red you see me showing compassion and some understanding.
Again Red you do not have the facts as to how this child was raised. So how can you state you know how this child felt.
Nothing blind about it at all is a lot of fathers who give up
their children. Nothing telling about it. What is know is known what is not known is all guess work.

I can remember a time you attacted me here in this thread without even giving a secpnd thought all because you believed what someone else labeled me. Yea Red very telling indeed. Even when you were shown you were all wrong about the whole issue very telling indeed Red. You just continue to follow others around Red I do my own thinking for myself.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#600920 Oct 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
"it aint necessarily so" claims he was sincere in seeking God. so then if we take his word for it---how can he not blame God? or do you think "it aint necessarily so" is not telling the truth that he seeked after YHWH God sincerely? he could be lying, but how can we know that?
Of course I'm not saying it's God's fault that "it aint necessarily so" got no confirmation or acknowledgement of God. Then that would make what Jesus says not true. I'm saying from "it aint necessarily so" POV--he can only blame God so far at this point in his life.
Reason why I say he only have one or two options---continue to seek after God or turn his back and reject God. What else can he do?
Can you say for sure "it aint necessarily so" did not seek after God with all his might strength and heart? what if he did and YHWH still did not acknowledge him? then what? continue to seek or abandon all hope. that his only choices. <quoted text>
Only God can give someone Faith. If you're saying someone cannot be saved when they sincerely and truly embraced Yeshua but God did not reveal Himself known to them---then when Jesus said John6:
37 All those the Father gives me will come to me,[and whoever comes to me I will never drive away].
Then you not believe that verse then right???
because according to it "aint necessarily so" he embrace Jesus and no response from God. So he feel Jesus drive him away.
I know you believe the verse. so what left then? "it aint necessarily so" believing on Jesus and seeking after God for as long as he live and for as long as it take to get an answer or acknowledgement from YHWH that he exist.
or give up, believe Jesus YHWH heaven and hell is a myth, and go live life. What other options are there?
Are you really saying that someone that embrace Jesus and seek after YHWH God Almighty with they whole heart mind and strength---there is a chance that person >cannot< be saved?
I know what you point is Skombolis. You say God not to be blamed. I agree.
But from "it aint necessarily POV" if not himself, who else can he blame? God.
Which only leave him two choice. Give up. Or pursue YHWH the rest of his life believing that the words of Yeshua is True and eventually---God will reveal himself. That it.
If he no have the faith to do that---then he will eventually die blaming God.
When it come to the eternal hell issue---I can't tell no one how to live they life. "it aint necessarily so" know the risks in dying and blaming God. He know the risks. If he want to take that risk---thank God I no have to place that bet.
I don't normally take interest in theological debates - debates about doctrine. But this one is more interesting. How do you reconcile the possibility that an earnest and capable young man sought to find your god in good faith with all of his available resources for most of a decade and came up empty with the scriptures that say that won't happen?

Do you understand that if you NEVER consider the possibility that the scriptures are wrong that you are forever trapped in a logical vicious circle?

The solution is obvious to me.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#600921 Oct 12, 2013
BTW, don't we all agree that this is this a much better thread when we can keep it all philosophical and never personal? This is actually interesting.

Location hidden

#600922 Oct 12, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know what was best for his child LW?
And you know that those "some" you speak of don't realize what it is to give up a child?
And you know that deadbeat had a broken heart?
You are making some major assumptions there LW.
_______
I see you defending the deadbeat "that chose" to run out on his child. The child "didn't choose to be abandoned" now did it?
Yet you don't think or speak about what it did to the child now do you? Nope, you "blindly defend the deadbeat".
_______
Very telling indeed!!!
Very telling indeed Red so big man on the block tell me the story of the Bible Moses and the basket and how he grew up and went on to do in life.

Sir you need to open the eyes life is not perfect for anyone.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#600923 Oct 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, c'mon.
I know you can do better.
True. I mailed it in.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#600924 Oct 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I could shift the balance of power by writing a web app for assigning multiple judgits, but with the current instability in the middle east, perhaps I shouldn't.
Goodnight.
Good point.
:D

Location hidden

#600925 Oct 12, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
You wont ruffle my feathers LW. Your entitled to your opinion.
I have just seen how he conducts himself here, so it doesnt seem illogical that he is just the same in real life. I find it hard to believe he was looking out for his daughters best interest when he is such a jerk here. I'm sure that played out throughout his life..........JMO.....
I might run my lil fingers thru your hair for the fun of it.LOL
No I not interested in ruffling your feathers. I already know how this sort of thing pulls at your heart strings as I seen how you came thru a small part of your life too. So I can understand why and how you feel too rider. Please never take my compassion and understanding for weakness if anything it gives strength.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#600926 Oct 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
BTW, don't we all agree that this is this a much better thread when we can keep it all philosophical and never personal? This is actually interesting.
Very true. I think we all let our egos get in the way a little bit and get to attacking each other and putting each other down. I'm glad when that doesn't happen.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#600927 Oct 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. I think we all let our egos get in the way a little bit and get to attacking each other and putting each other down. I'm glad when that doesn't happen.
STFU.

<rolls around laughing and slapping floor>

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#600928 Oct 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
.. does that mean I can't flirt anymore ??..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#600929 Oct 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
.. for the heck of it, establish thread rules and, other than the Shrink, see who breaks them first ..
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#600930 Oct 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I never stated I knew what was best for Ben's child that is your statement not mine.
First of all Red you do not know and I do not know the whole story of this issue.
Secondly Red not you nor me could say what as you label a deadbeat dad heart might have felt. As the child was not mine nor was it yours. No Red you made the assumptions.
No Red you see me showing compassion and some understanding.
Again Red you do not have the facts as to how this child was raised. So how can you state you know how this child felt.
Nothing blind about it at all is a lot of fathers who give up
their children. Nothing telling about it. What is know is known what is not known is all guess work.
I can remember a time you attacted me here in this thread without even giving a secpnd thought all because you believed what someone else labeled me. Yea Red very telling indeed. Even when you were shown you were all wrong about the whole issue very telling indeed Red. You just continue to follow others around Red I do my own thinking for myself.
you Lie and contradict yourselves and own behaviour,
if you got thoughts,those thoughts belongs to you,not to read by world posters any of your thoughts and sympathies to any man or women who trush their own family,own blood and own blood only to gain his or her nasty wicked lifes pleasure,

there not excuses for your loud thougts,and insults spread by you in defence of this scum ben Adam aka god aka seed of devil,

why you open your vile mouth if nobody asked you to do so?
why you insult my opinions and posts about this?

are you really follow Jesus Christ,or you are deoted to this seed devil ben Adam aka god?

nobody is blind and sick to not see your vile bablings,ridiculing posters like me,or even RA(because he is biblicaly right, and you not)

you always open your mouth in defence of all those wicked atheists,
it is not first time, and you got now horrible rebukes and hit from Gods Word
RA is 100% right
but RA is not my frenny, nor any alignment I do have nothing with RA and despise this old artifical heart blood pumped by devil device fleshly wicked human- maybe his heart belongs to God(I have not any clue in this)

see you babcia mu mu pee pee

Location hidden

#600931 Oct 12, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, the committee for a better WSJLM
Now why should Jesus love me. Humm Since I know Jesus loves me why would I have a need for a committee. Better for whom the believer or the non believer which is it.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#600932 Oct 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. does that mean I can't flirt anymore ??..
who want to flirt with you,you brain full of farts?
even you got lesbian not clue what a flirt is?

during flirt with man you have to offer your body, not AAA closet male devices you poor miserable lesbian full of farts

Location hidden

#600933 Oct 12, 2013
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
yea
you follow this atheistic scum and labor employed by zionist jew sects attempting to destroy west christianity?
to let you know who I am?????
I am awesome dr Shrnk,and kick a....all of those who try to follow me, or any wicked godless man,
they and you should only follow only Jesus,
and His moral not changable law of Bible?
Bible spiritual codex of this law also warn you from braking this law?
You are totally clueless. Impossible I just tuck you in my prayers.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#600934 Oct 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't attack anybody.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#600935 Oct 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow ROS!
I always took you as a christer.
Maybe I never really took the time to read what you were saying.
I guess I was wrong again..so I owe you another apology.
Hell, no wonder ya don't like me.
<quoted text>
.. do you 'stand up' for people or principles ??..
.. who are 'them'??..
<quoted text>
.. why are 'they' better ??..
<quoted text>
.. could you please explain these 'rules'??..
<quoted text>
.. great !! Thanks ..
<quoted text>
.. isn't challenging someone what debate is all about ??..
I'll try to answer this on Monday, I dont have time now.

But for your last question, do you rememeber what the challenge was? I really dont want to get into it again if I dont have to......

Location hidden

#600936 Oct 12, 2013
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dirty pictures doesn't have to be painted, dirt is dirt,and any earthly pain will not eraze this dirt,scumbags,evil parents,adulters,fornicators and Liars?
I don't try to change anything,
ask question of yourselves ,what source makes you so happy and free spirited if you are in bad bondage of cyber delusions???
I don't attempt to change anything,nor you my dear frenny?
I accepted God who change old things making them new,it is enough for me,only for me,between two of us nobody make any mess,advices or babling worthless sermons
aks O Ralley author of book"Killing Jesus" if his written sermon is worth even 1 penny?
all those spirited a...s are not worth even to spit at their blasphemous faces
the problem is this world is on the bottom of own cretinism and idiotism and self destruction,
only by yourselves you can be able to swim without of those who want to catch your legs,and draw you to the bottom of this world stinking mud?you got one who is your fake godles abominable frenny ben Adam
There is idiotism, no destruction, no sermons, no cyber delusions,
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#600937 Oct 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally clueless. Impossible I just tuck you in my prayers.
nobody listen your prayers,
ugly sins are huge like concrete wall before your prayers,they return to your kitchen sink and flows to the sever pipes.

you rather are clueless to read my handsome heavenly posts??
yea mama Do Do Poo. dear frenny of awesome dr Shrink,

feel free and pray only for yourselves,I seat under this wall,catch your prayers and throw them through this high concrete wall-then our Lord can listen your unsincere prayers
comprende???

o?rather pray for your cyber boyfriend-seed of satan ben Adam aka god aka vomits from satan table

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#600938 Oct 12, 2013
scaritual wrote:

STFU.
<rolls around laughing and slapping floor>
Lol

You know what's even funnier?

I've been drinking...

And just peed on your floor.

~snigger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Seentheotherside 45,861
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 16 min Joe Fortuna 693
The Future of Politics in America 28 min River Tam 294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min crucifiedguy 284,690
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 51 min Al Capone 3,396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Aura Mytha 977,502
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Aura Mytha 88,487
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 665,576
More from around the web