Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think the first 10 were by one person and then after that 100 people came through to icon my post at 5am?
Or you think 11 people at 5am all manipulated icons?
Or you still think 110 individuals came through at 5am and iconned my posts?
Man you have got to be the most useless poster on the internet at ant time, ever.
It simply takes Topix time to register more than 10.
Ocam's Razor makes no sense to you does it. You think the most retarded, implausible, ridiculous explanation is most likely the correct one right?
You are a waste of bandwidth. If you slow up the site by even 1/1000 of a second it would be worth getting rid of you! Actually simply addition by subtraction makes it worth it
....sorry just judged myself 10 times...doesnt matter what I do, change browsers restart or anything like that, I can vote no more.

You think it's ridiculous that you're loathed on this thread? I have news...LMFAO

I'd probably wager that half of the judge-its came from 'christians' whom you give a very bad name.

You're talking about bandwidth? Oh yes you're "good with computers" but think windows comes with a utility caled "Winregit" and you can get rid of a virus by pruning the registry tree...and your computer is 'laggy'. Cool story bro, tell it again.

You're great you are...an absolute leg-end in your own...LUNCHTIME!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a simple matter to own the mind of the weak and prideful!
Obviously anyone that isn't beyond retarded like Charington would instantly see 110 icons didn't get there naturally. Yet I am so inside their head they can't stop themselves anyway!
Poor simpletons. The Internet and anonymous exchanges are proving to much for them:)
very powerful insights Skombolis. It says more about them that you have such an impact on them.

Interesting.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I forgot you are a Paulinist.
Your deity is called Jupiter, at least that is what your earliest Bibles call it.
Uh, no. My deity is called God.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of it.LOL You could not throw even one good fuzzy stinky one to heaven lil lone women. LOL. Oh maybe in your dreams. lol Wooo be careful LOL. The only one bawling and crying is you. Who is we forgive lol. How many wet one you got in your seat of pants really stinky lol. Woo big man on block speak with forked tongue. Women sees how false you are. No wonder woman ignores you.
YOU OLD not inspire women

I said quote:'"IF GOOD ALLOWS"
I am not able to throw you to the heaven and stack 3 of you in the devil dust of planet Mars?

you rather cry like old groudge women not having man past 25 years.
not me,no wonder little midgit ugly fat women is not going to have any man(no more pretty or atractive old babcia)
I am married and am loved by my sweety and bunch of kids day and night,
she wipe my tears(claimed by you that I cry)he heeeeee

strange young women they pee from excitments,when they see me and dream to only touch my beautiful handsome hands

but all men see you,making horrible laugh and run away on the second side of the street-he heeeeeeeeeee
poor mamuschka

only your cyber ugly skeleton old Aids boy friend godless scum ben Adam loves you,
and masturabte to all your posts?he heeeeeeee

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Christians should not blame you. They not know you. They don't know the road you traveled in life. You have the right to blame God for not revealing Himself to you after you committed to Yeshua.
So then you only have two choice.
1. Disregard Yeshua Messiah. Conclude the foundation of Christianity which is Jesus Christ is myth and does not exist because you applied yourself with all sincerity and honesty before God (I presume)--so then your only option is to turn your back---walk away and conclude a myth and Christianity is a charlatan false religion.
That choice 1.
Choice 2.
2. Commit yourself with all your heart, mind, and strength for the rest of your days to get this God YHWH Almighty to tell you why there is no confirmation of him in your life even though you embraced Jesus Christ.
Seek why does YHWH ignore you. Why. Is it worth it to you? is it worth seeking that answer that you may only get on your death bed---or you may not get an answer at all. Is Jesus Christ worth that kind of lifetime investment to you? Is pursing that goal a desire for you?
Or just screw it---live life, forget Jesus and when you die--you die.
To be honest with you writer---it would be tough for me to choose 1 or 2. I just happy Yeshua was revealed to me so that I don't have to choose.
damn if you do---damn if you don't. Religion sucks for many.
IMO

The fault was not God's or Ians

Ians sincerely tried, but hoping something to be true an believing it is are two very different things

I believe seek and ye shall find is not to convince those with doubts but rather a promise to those who have committed to the belief in God and want to know Him

Credit to Ians for being open-minded. But open-minded is not the same as belief

I don't know why it takes belief before God will reveal Himself but I suppose that is the purpose of faith. And I don't know why some are able to believe and others not. I would understand why one religion and not another or why no organized religion but still a belief in God. But to reject the idea of a higher power all together seems to be more of a result of how someone thinks. There isn't a right or wrong to it , it just is how it is

And not to try to use this as some sort of "see I told you" approach by any means. But instead just want to sincerely suggest you consider his story when we talk about unbelievers and do they deserve eternal damnation. Whether that is what hell is can always be a different subject.

Although to be clear, i find simple unbelief and mockers to be two different things as well

(T) Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
Texas Homeowner Uses Deadly Force to Protect Property
"February 18, 2011
A late night burglary proves deadly in Odessa, Texas. At approximately 4:30 AM on February 18, 2011 a homeowner was awakened by barking dogs and when he looked outside he saw 3 individuals attempting to steal copper wiring from his his vehicle.
The homeowner proceeded to yell at the suspects and fired a gun in their direction. The suspects fled the scene. A few moments later the police received a 911 call about a gunshot victim. When the paramedics arrived the gunshot victim had died.
The deceased man has been identified as 53 year-old Rodney Allen Burns of Odessa, Texas. His accomplices Tanya Whitehead and David Whitehead have been charged with felony theft and theft of copper.
The Odessa Police Department is investigating the shooting and at this time no charges have been filed against the homeowner. The self defense laws in the Texas Constitution state "A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect his property to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the others imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime, and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means." "A person is justified in using deadly force against another to prevent the other who is fleeing after committing burglary, robbery, or theft during the nighttime, from escaping with the property and he reasonable believes that the property cannot be recovered by any other means; or, the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the property would expose him or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.(Nighttime is defined as the period 30 minutes after sunset until 30 minutes before sunrise.)"
http://www.examiner.com/article/texas-homeown...
Sweet.

I gotta move back to Texas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

MrC wrote:
<quoted text>
....sorry just judged myself 10 times...doesnt matter what I do, change browsers restart or anything like that, I can vote no more.
You think it's ridiculous that you're loathed on this thread? I have news...LMFAO
I'd probably wager that half of the judge-its came from 'christians' whom you give a very bad name.
You're talking about bandwidth? Oh yes you're "good with computers" but think windows comes with a utility caled "Winregit" and you can get rid of a virus by pruning the registry tree...and your computer is 'laggy'. Cool story bro, tell it again.
You're great you are...an absolute leg-end in your own...LUNCHTIME!
Have you considered that there's a way to do it that you're unaware of?

Just sayin'
MrC

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
No. He is not.
He is merely wrong and won't admit it.
A common failing here, eh?
still waiting for my 100 judgeits...show me you can do it and I will happily admit I'm wrong.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You dump on monkey cause ya love them. LOL Chasing your own tail again for attention. LOL lil whispers knows of rotten eggs like you and you do not fool no one. Also know you do not know bible or do you read it. I shall defend whom ever I shall so choose and do not need your permission to do so. Watch out holy man your jealousy is showing.
1/you are not female chicken to be seated on those eggs and to know that they are rotten?

2/feel free of worries if I know Bible or not,
you are not teacher nor anybody influencial in my circle-also flush your s.... claims?

3/you can deffend anyone you wish,only shut your face with responds to your own dr Shrink?

4/ I am maybe holy man or holy women_you know s.....?who I am?

but you are holy old cow,midgit with cabbage head, fat old mexican female mexican fat old pork, with foot huge number 18

so?go take nap,wipe your tears of sorrows and pray for health because to pray for brain is long time to late

he heeeeeeeeeeeee

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>very powerful insights Skombolis. It says more about them that you have such an impact on them.
Interesting.
They can't help themselves

They post to me trying to get my attention

They argue things that deep down they know they are wrong about but their pride won't allow them to admit it

They icon my posts to insane extents

I embarrass them. It hurts their pride. It is easy to see just how much by watching their behavior afterwards. They will invent reasons to post to me and argue up is down and black is white just to have another shot at that elusive "win" their ego demands back to balance the scales. When it only results in another loss they start to go exponentially insane! But in fairness, we are not talking about people that were stable to begin with!
MrC

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>very powerful insights Skombolis. It says more about them that you have such an impact on them.
Interesting.
keep stroking...he's nearly there LMFAO
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go chasing your monkey tail for attention again.
right
you are like monkey and i chase your tail for attention again?

listen old fat mama
it is time by you to post passage,but post all of them,not only those who fit your own agendas

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
Texas Homeowner Uses Deadly Force to Protect Property
"February 18, 2011
A late night burglary proves deadly in Odessa, Texas. At approximately 4:30 AM on February 18, 2011 a homeowner was awakened by barking dogs and when he looked outside he saw 3 individuals attempting to steal copper wiring from his his vehicle.
The homeowner proceeded to yell at the suspects and fired a gun in their direction. The suspects fled the scene. A few moments later the police received a 911 call about a gunshot victim. When the paramedics arrived the gunshot victim had died.
The deceased man has been identified as 53 year-old Rodney Allen Burns of Odessa, Texas. His accomplices Tanya Whitehead and David Whitehead have been charged with felony theft and theft of copper.
The Odessa Police Department is investigating the shooting and at this time no charges have been filed against the homeowner. The self defense laws in the Texas Constitution state "A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect his property to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the others imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime, and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means." "A person is justified in using deadly force against another to prevent the other who is fleeing after committing burglary, robbery, or theft during the nighttime, from escaping with the property and he reasonable believes that the property cannot be recovered by any other means; or, the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the property would expose him or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.(Nighttime is defined as the period 30 minutes after sunset until 30 minutes before sunrise.)"
http://www.examiner.com/article/texas-homeown...
It has been said from the very beginning that an ADDITIONAL element of the crime would be needed

It is in your own post

""A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect his property to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the others imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime, and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means."

And Texas is the only state where this is even close to open to interpretation due to its vagueness and ridiculous nighttime legislation. The other 49 states all have laws that make it blatantly clear

But you see there must be the first element of an additional aggravated felony AND the person feels he won't be able to recover his property. Technically is still follow the original law

"It is important to remember that deadly force can never be used simply to defend property against someone else’s interference with that property, even if that interference is unlawful and even if there is no other way to prevent that interference. See State v. Metcalfe, 212 N.W. 382 (Iowa 1927). Please note, however, that deadly force may be used where the facts also support another privileged use of force."

http://nationalparalegal.edu/public_documents...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU OLD not inspire women
I said quote:'"IF GOOD ALLOWS"
I am not able to throw you to the heaven and stack 3 of you in the devil dust of planet Mars?
you rather cry like old groudge women not having man past 25 years.
not me,no wonder little midgit ugly fat women is not going to have any man(no more pretty or atractive old babcia)
I am married and am loved by my sweety and bunch of kids day and night,
she wipe my tears(claimed by you that I cry)he heeeeee
strange young women they pee from excitments,when they see me and dream to only touch my beautiful handsome hands
but all men see you,making horrible laugh and run away on the second side of the street-he heeeeeeeeeee
poor mamuschka
only your cyber ugly skeleton old Aids boy friend godless scum ben Adam loves you,
and masturabte to all your posts?he heeeeeeee
Wish in one hand and dump in other see which one gets the fullest.
Reality check dream on. Last post no time to baby sit you today. You have to entertain yourself chasing your monkey tail.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no. My deity is called God.
So you believe only the King James Bible conveys the true name of you deity.

I bet you think Jesus spoke in English as well.

ROFLMAO

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet.
I gotta move back to Texas.
Do you have a death wish ?

Break a Texan's windshield after sunset and he can legally kill you.

On second thought, move to Texas. The world may be better off.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been said from the very beginning that an ADDITIONAL element of the crime would be needed
It is in your own post
""A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect his property to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the others imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime, and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means."
And Texas is the only state where this is even close to open to interpretation due to its vagueness and ridiculous nighttime legislation. The other 49 states all have laws that make it blatantly clear
But you see there must be the first element of an additional aggravated felony AND the person feels he won't be able to recover his property. Technically is still follow the original law
"It is important to remember that deadly force can never be used simply to defend property against someone else’s interference with that property, even if that interference is unlawful and even if there is no other way to prevent that interference. See State v. Metcalfe, 212 N.W. 382 (Iowa 1927). Please note, however, that deadly force may be used where the facts also support another privileged use of force."
http://nationalparalegal.edu/public_documents...
AND it is noted that the fact the person is committing a crime makes it REASONABLE to assume that the perpetrator would commit the further crime of inflicting injury or death.

Get a grip, Skom. Read the article. The police and courts didn't even arrest the guy for killing a trespasser.
How much more proof do you need ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe only the King James Bible conveys the true name of you deity.
I bet you think Jesus spoke in English as well.
ROFLMAO
Little known fact

Jesus first used piglatin. But some of the apostles couldn't keep up so he moved to parables:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a death wish ?
Break a Texan's windshield after sunset and he can legally kill you.
On second thought, move to Texas. The world may be better off.
The Texas state motto is "He has a gun!"

You get issues a drop-piece to put by the person you shoot when you get a drivers license or state ID

;)
Chess

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

MrC wrote:
<quoted text>
still waiting for my 100 judgeits...show me you can do it and I will happily admit I'm wrong.
I'm not your instructor, goofy.

First it couldn't be done.

Then only six times.

Then 10.

May I recommend Computers for dummies?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

484 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min eyeful 720,512
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Liam 532,760
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 93,718
bhains ki chudai liaise ki........ 4 min shlok 21
6.5 inches big or small? (Feb '13) 8 min cowboy 11
searching for a sex 13 min ktm ko kta 1
Prediksi Bola dan Pasar Bola 16 min Prediksi303 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min lisw 172,389
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Szajen 75