Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong
You don't understand the law and still don't
Do you think all the things in there about justification for deadly force requiring imminent threats and self-defense were put in for show?
But your last post shows your pride will cause you to be dishonest
If you won't even be honest about linking your source I certainly can see you won't be honest about this
Skom, you blistering imbecile, I have repeatedly given multiple links. Please stop lying - you're not helping your case.

It IS lawful, in some states to use lethal force in protection of property. I've posted the info. STFU!!!
Chess

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

MrC wrote:
There appears to be something about this thread which impairs the ability of certain posters to understand plainly typed English.
DID YOU GET BEYOND TEN?
"BEYOND" meaning, MORE THN TEN.
I cannnot get *B E Y O N D* 10, there is an allowable limit set wither by IP address or number of judges in a time period.
*smh*
So which is it?

First it couldn't happen.

Then the limit was 10.

What number would you like?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Skom, you blistering imbecile, I have repeatedly given multiple links. Please stop lying - you're not helping your case.
It IS lawful, in some states to use lethal force in protection of property. I've posted the info. STFU!!!
What don't you get Mac?

Are you pretending to be this stupid or are you this dense

I didn't say, gee mac, can you give me links to Ben's source and to two random Google searches on the subject

I asked you to link your source material. I repeatedly and specifically explained I wanted the webpage from which you copied and pasted your information. Although it never should have been necessary to get that specific. And you ran off at the mouth, making an ass out of yourself, repeatedly telling me how you gave me links to Google searches are you are STILL doing it

Does your pride really cause you to abandon all integrity whatsoever?

The only link I wanted was the link to your source material. It took 8 requests to get it

End of story

End of exchange
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

MrC wrote:
There appears to be something about this thread which impairs the ability of certain posters to understand plainly typed English.
DID YOU GET BEYOND TEN?
"BEYOND" meaning, MORE THN TEN.
I cannnot get *B E Y O N D* 10, there is an allowable limit set wither by IP address or number of judges in a time period.
*smh*
not this topic not appear,only your english is F.....up

start learn foreign language,this forum is worldwide forum open to all spoken languages,not yours f.....english,you sicko idiot
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Skom, you blistering imbecile, I have repeatedly given multiple links. Please stop lying - you're not helping your case.
Skom is believer this exclude him to be imbecile
Rather you and your frennies are imbeciles,and sick empty flat atheistic brains contain ashes of burn monkey

your links attach to your a.... and run behind next sicko your girl friend cyber old sick Water Nymph

you behave like lost old dog wandering from topic to topic looking for stupid listeners of your BS
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain damage.
yours not?
because my Farts makes your brain only stinks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Skom, you blistering imbecile,
WRONG

You don't understand the law you are reading

You are reading a portion of it that you don't understand requires the aforementioned requirements

Now end of exchange

You can keep arguing both incorrect position if you want the last word. Trying to pretend to gave me the link I ssked for by trying to make it seem as if any link was equivalent to the one I wanted and to constantly misstate the law

I am done with this
MrC

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
So which is it?
First it couldn't happen.
Then the limit was 10.
What number would you like?
1 click on judge it
3 cicks on the icons
1 clck on judge it
scroll and repeat

Then...

1 click on tools
1 click on options
1 click on privacy
1 click on clear cookies
1 click to close options
1 click to refresh

It is not possible to judge more than 10 times, I've tried it no matter how many times you delete cookies it stays at 10.

Dump 100 icons on me and convince me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
awsome dr Shrink doesn't included you,PW and Epi?
good friends of awsome dr Shrink,
I do have different bundle for 3 of you,
if God accept I bundle 3 of you and throw to the heaven at last second rapture,
only be careful because fly not to far away from Mars,3 of you can be cought in the spiral dust flying around mars and fail in the trap of devil breath?
so?don't cry?only enjoy your wicked BS-we forgave you this women sickness(flat cabbage brain)
You are full of it.LOL You could not throw even one good fuzzy stinky one to heaven lil lone women. LOL. Oh maybe in your dreams. lol Wooo be careful LOL. The only one bawling and crying is you. Who is we forgive lol. How many wet one you got in your seat of pants really stinky lol. Woo big man on block speak with forked tongue. Women sees how false you are. No wonder woman ignores you.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
2 minutes for this one
Try to get this post in 1 minute
Good night troll/fairy
:)
108 negative icons??

how can you get 108 negative icons? what the heck!

either that's a glitch or someone...or many someones are going through a lot of throuble to show their dislike for you Skombolis---oy!iyai!

I no see that before. You must be the most popular writer on topix!

Whatever you write must be having some real effect. you must be proud!
MrC

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You really thought 110 different people iconned my posts?
Sheesh, you a useless dumbass troll
Nothing you won't argue about over and over again no matter how wrong or how obvious it is you are wrong.
You don't even have a vague idea at how stupid you constantly make yourself look do you? That is the most ridiculous part of the whole thing. Although there is a lot to choose from.
Well theres billy no mates himself...lol

Of course it was more than one LOL, at least 10 different people iconned your posts if ten judges is the limit. Using the methods just described to me; if it was one person they'd still be doing it because and there wouldn't be anywhere near the number there are now.

Face it, you're a social hand grenade old chap.
MrC

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>108 negative icons??
either that's a glitch or someone...or many someones are going through a lot of throuble to show their dislike for you Skombolis---oy!iyai!
lol awww you need to give his ego a stroke? That's nice. LMFAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

MrC wrote:
<quoted text>
1 click on judge it
3 cicks on the icons
1 clck on judge it
scroll and repeat
Then...
1 click on tools
1 click on options
1 click on privacy
1 click on clear cookies
1 click to close options
1 click to refresh
It is not possible to judge more than 10 times, I've tried it no matter how many times you delete cookies it stays at 10.
Dump 100 icons on me and convince me.
So you think the first 10 were by one person and then after that 100 people came through to icon my post at 5am?

Or you think 11 people at 5am all manipulated icons?

Or you still think 110 individuals came through at 5am and iconned my posts?

Man you have got to be the most useless poster on the internet at ant time, ever.

It simply takes Topix time to register more than 10.

Ocam's Razor makes no sense to you does it. You think the most retarded, implausible, ridiculous explanation is most likely the correct one right?

You are a waste of bandwidth. If you slow up the site by even 1/1000 of a second it would be worth getting rid of you! Actually simply addition by subtraction makes it worth it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>108 negative icons??
It is a simple matter to own the mind of the weak and prideful!

Obviously anyone that isn't beyond retarded like Charington would instantly see 110 icons didn't get there naturally. Yet I am so inside their head they can't stop themselves anyway!

Poor simpletons. The Internet and anonymous exchanges are proving to much for them:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I fart on your videos,
I am believer not monkey evolution links connected with fish embrio sperm
Your friends are modern monkey and your jump behind those gorrilas- they are better than human males??
also jump and deffend them,those abominable earthly godless jerks included your AIDS sick God and Bible hater ben Adam
You dump on monkey cause ya love them. LOL Chasing your own tail again for attention. LOL lil whispers knows of rotten eggs like you and you do not fool no one. Also know you do not know bible or do you read it. I shall defend whom ever I shall so choose and do not need your permission to do so. Watch out holy man your jealousy is showing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

MrC wrote:
<quoted text>
Well theres billy no mates himself...lol
Of course it was more than one LOL, at least 10 different people iconned your posts if ten judges is the limit. Using the methods just described to me; if it was one person they'd still be doing it because and there wouldn't be anywhere near the number there are now.
Face it, you're a social hand grenade old chap.
LOL

Please, have mercy on my sides!

Actually, disregard that

I think you are on to something. Please continue to elaborate on your theory. It shows what a sane, intelligent, person you are and highlights your deductive reasoning skills

~snicker

Um..I mean

Achoo

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kind of the point. Only one of us ever showed up for this relationship. Either an omnipotent, omnisicient and omnibenevolent god was hiding from me despite promises to do exactly the opposite in a big way, or it had been invented by men.
As I told Skombolis, I am accustomed to Christians blaming me for that failure, even as their own prayers go unanswered and they fail to receive the promised peace that passeth all understanding and other fruits of the spirit themselves. They seem to have been victimized by a bait and switch tactic in which so much was promised, and so much less was settled for.
Those must be people that want to believe in a god whether one exists or not. That's not me.
Christians should not blame you. They not know you. They don't know the road you traveled in life. You have the right to blame God for not revealing Himself to you after you committed to Yeshua.

So then you only have two choice.

1. Disregard Yeshua Messiah. Conclude the foundation of Christianity which is Jesus Christ is myth and does not exist because you applied yourself with all sincerity and honesty before God (I presume)--so then your only option is to turn your back---walk away and conclude a myth and Christianity is a charlatan false religion.

That choice 1.

Choice 2.

2. Commit yourself with all your heart, mind, and strength for the rest of your days to get this God YHWH Almighty to tell you why there is no confirmation of him in your life even though you embraced Jesus Christ.

Seek why does YHWH ignore you. Why. Is it worth it to you? is it worth seeking that answer that you may only get on your death bed---or you may not get an answer at all. Is Jesus Christ worth that kind of lifetime investment to you? Is pursing that goal a desire for you?

Or just screw it---live life, forget Jesus and when you die--you die.

To be honest with you writer---it would be tough for me to choose 1 or 2. I just happy Yeshua was revealed to me so that I don't have to choose.

damn if you do---damn if you don't. Religion sucks for many.
Chess

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a waste of bandwidth......
No. He is not.

He is merely wrong and won't admit it.

A common failing here, eh?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Texas Homeowner Uses Deadly Force to Protect Property

"February 18, 2011
A late night burglary proves deadly in Odessa, Texas. At approximately 4:30 AM on February 18, 2011 a homeowner was awakened by barking dogs and when he looked outside he saw 3 individuals attempting to steal copper wiring from his his vehicle.
The homeowner proceeded to yell at the suspects and fired a gun in their direction. The suspects fled the scene. A few moments later the police received a 911 call about a gunshot victim. When the paramedics arrived the gunshot victim had died.
The deceased man has been identified as 53 year-old Rodney Allen Burns of Odessa, Texas. His accomplices Tanya Whitehead and David Whitehead have been charged with felony theft and theft of copper.

The Odessa Police Department is investigating the shooting and at this time no charges have been filed against the homeowner. The self defense laws in the Texas Constitution state "A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect his property to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the others imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime, and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means." "A person is justified in using deadly force against another to prevent the other who is fleeing after committing burglary, robbery, or theft during the nighttime, from escaping with the property and he reasonable believes that the property cannot be recovered by any other means; or, the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the property would expose him or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.(Nighttime is defined as the period 30 minutes after sunset until 30 minutes before sunrise.)"

http://www.examiner.com/article/texas-homeown...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom is believer this exclude him to be imbecile
Rather you and your frennies are imbeciles,and sick empty flat atheistic brains contain ashes of burn monkey
your links attach to your a.... and run behind next sicko your girl friend cyber old sick Water Nymph
you behave like lost old dog wandering from topic to topic looking for stupid listeners of your BS
There you go chasing your monkey tail for attention again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

433 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 720,182
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min Naveen kumar 4,476
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Remnant of 144000 38,440
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min EdmondWA 93,657
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min RoSesz 532,421
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 11 min Classic 1,712
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 23 min Rehan 393
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Le_le 172,263
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,380
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 6 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••