1. It's not like buying a home or some shoes. I think that most of the time, people are kind of "bred" into a paticular religion. Honestly, I'd also say that they probably tend to follow what their parents follow. But I'm sure that some people do "shop around", or at least they see different religions and pick the one that suits them best.1) Do most people shop around before buying into a religion?
2) Should they, if they care about what is actually true?
3) Why would a person make that kind of decision without shopping around?
2. A lot of times, what is "actually true" is relevant to each individual.
3. It's a gut feeling, at least for me. Did you shop around?