Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#600204 Oct 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my post, one more time:
Hey, I spent a week at a luxury hotel in Shanghai, with a huge spa--jacuzzi, saunas, Turkish somethingorothers, cold plunge, all sorts of showers, water with cucumbers and limes, towels the size of blankets, lockers, creams, you name it. Nobody wears anything. Great diversity--Asians and Europeans of all sorts. Separate spas for each gender though, unfortunately."
Next time make sure I'm in Shanghai. I'll give you a live video feed from the other spa.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#600205 Oct 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Retard
You have given me two links to Google searches and one link that was G's link
You can't be this stupid
I want the link for the website that you copied tout information about Texas law on
7th request
And btw,maybe you were trying to impress W_N but you said you would shoot trespassers. I said jokingly to remind me never to show up to your front door unannounced. You replied "I'd never get that far"
So if we are done with the lies and the stalling, the link you still haven't posted please
T'anam chun diabhail, WTF is wrong with you??

HERE: http://law.onecle.com/texas/penal/9.42.00.htm...

ARE YOU COMPLETELY INCAPABLE??

"I demand a link!"
"Okay. Here."
"I don't open links!"

Since: May 11

Ashford, UK

#600206 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say that was a nice evasion.
If it wasn't so transparent.
Why do you feel the need to lie so much, man? Does it make you feel better about yourself?
Evasion? Some of your most memorable howlers have been justified by your "I was very drunk" excuse.

Shall we find them?

In the time you've been here you've said too much on every subject which conflicts with something else which you've said, you're a joke and that's no evasion.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#600207 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a problem with the truth?
What truth?

You mean the one that "Jesus" was not really the "Kristos"(as your priest liars have portrayed it to be?
Read his own words to find the truth. I know who and what he was. "Your" "Paul" told many lies.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#600208 Oct 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gay. I don't see that as anybody's problem.
Couldn't make me care at gunpoint.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#600209 Oct 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have delusions of adequacy.
You have delusions of honesty

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#600210 Oct 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
I was conducting a defence and on a matter of disclosure the judge told the associate prosecutor to "play the white man"...the AP was black. I think I shrank about a foot with embarrassment, and the court was soooo quiet, the judge being used to at least a murmur looked up and said. "What?".
Not very Christian of him.
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#600211 Oct 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you or Thing Two DO think I'm gay.
It's your problem, not mine.
Bravo, it may have taken courage for a latent homo like you to profess his love for cock and not be ashamed to admit it.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#600212 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
NO. I wasn't thinking at all. My anger got the better of me, I was much younger then, early 20s. I've admitted many times to regretting it and calling it a mistake.
The good thing is that I learned from that mistake. Nothing like that has ever happened to me since. And it will never happen again. It changed me.
I apologise if you've already said but why did the dude break your windshield in the first place?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#600213 Oct 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as an aside...
My new pupil Rhian is a lesbian, she thinks this means I automatically do not view her as a woman, to the point that she undressed in front of me and got ready for bed while we were staying in Middle Temple.
It's a little awkward, I told my wife who said she was simply having fun at my expense and flexing her "sexual muscles"....and attempting to torture a much older man.
I do have photographs....
Hell boy...you ain't seen noth'n yet! Jist keep yer shit tagether son...
Laught'n!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#600214 Oct 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gay. I don't see that as anybody's problem.
.. it's becoming a problem for me ..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#600215 Oct 9, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>T'anam chun diabhail, WTF is wrong with you??
HERE: http://law.onecle.com/texas/penal/9.42.00.htm...
ARE YOU COMPLETELY INCAPABLE??
"I demand a link!"
"Okay. Here."
"I don't open links!"
.. SKOM is hopeless. Say "Hi" to Nymph for me and give her a big smooch ..
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#600216 Oct 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring? Would you like to hear the story about a Strawberry Smoothie and a used tampon? It's hilarious, I promise.
Yes cupcake,and Im still enamored with you but not as much as the Beautiful and smart Nano.

Ashford, UK

#600217 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no weekend lawyer. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but I've pretty much stayed out of y'alls little lawyerly debate.
Rebuttal presumption? I hadda look that up.
"an assumption made by a court, one that is taken to be true unless someone comes forward to contest it and prove otherwise"
In this instance, how would someone prove their knowledge of car glass?
I take it you haven't been reading along.

"Hello Mr Glassman, can you tell the court your occupation?"

"I am head of destructive testing at the automotive materials laboratory of NCAP"

"What are your credentials?"

"I have a B.Eng and M.Sc. and a Ph.d in materials engineering"

"Would the court accept that Mr Glassman is an expert?"

"The court accepts Mr Glassman as an expert"

"I'm obliged My Lord"

"Mr Glassman would it be REASONABLE to say that the AVERAGE man or woman in the street is not aware of the composition or durability of their windscreen to the same degree as an expert?"

"I would"

"and if they were in their vehicle and their windscreen suffered an impact, would they have the same degree of confidence in the substance of its manufacture as an expert?"

"How would they? unless they had witnessed destructive testing of a windscreen they would have no way of knowing"

"Thank you my Glassman"

"Your witness..."

that's how.

Ashford, UK

#600218 Oct 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell boy...you ain't seen noth'n yet! Jist keep yer shit tagether son...
Laught'n!
oh I've seen a fair bit...HL can clue you in LOL.

Ashford, UK

#600219 Oct 9, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very Christian of him.
His Honour was Jewish.

Ashford, UK

#600220 Oct 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Such a dumbass troll
Try shooting someone who whacks your windshield and see what happens
I take it the defence rests? LMFAO

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#600221 Oct 9, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
I'm called a christian when I am clearly not one.
Whatever distinction you make is apparently not relevant to those that consider you a Christian. How would your Topix presence be different if you were what YOU call a Christian? Would you defend the Christians and their church any more, or lambast the unbelievers any less? If not, maybe you can understand why we group you together. We don't care what you believe. We care how you behave.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#600222 Oct 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the referenced dates you gave yes...all one needs to do is review the history of the world during those times...and also ...compare the morals as set forth in the bible...which are totally unacceptable by the standards set forth by man in the present day.
It is not an assumption...it is a comparable fact of history and evolution from primitive thinking and belief to reality and actuality.
Red herring.

This isn't about the Bible or religion at all.

The question was are humans more moral today than in the past?

You staunchly say yes.

How do you measure that? We have more crime, broken families, injustice, genocide and war today than ever before in human history.

How is that a higher moral standard?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#600223 Oct 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
What truth?
You mean the one that "Jesus" was not really the "Kristos"(as your priest liars have portrayed it to be?
Read his own words to find the truth. I know who and what he was. "Your" "Paul" told many lies.
Jesus wasn't the Messiah?!

And you know this??

Do tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min Classic 3,809
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Bongo 64,059
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 654,009
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 973,805
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 5 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 5 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
More from around the web