Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: May 11

Ashford, UK

#600146 Oct 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass troll
Already explained
A passenger's prior knowledge of the glass has nothing to do with it. However when they saw the glass was struck only once and it didn't do anything, they wouldn't be in any danger and would have no reason to shoot to kill as a response to it
Yes it does, no prior knowledge of circumstance is assumed.

The reasonable man does not see toughened glass, he sees glass in the same way the reasonable man does not see an unloaded weapon pointed at them when they pull the trigger in aprehension of their death or serious physical injury.

You are even less than clueless.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#600147 Oct 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir Catcher A lot
He likes Big Butts
He likes men's butts and he can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a dude walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in his face
He gets get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
'cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans he's wearing
Cathcer is hooked and he can't stop staring
Oh, Chines man I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that butt you got
Make Me so horney
*variation of Sir Mix a lot
http://www.metrolyrics.com/i-like-big-butts-l...
"Oh Chinese man, I wanna get witcha"

Ahahahahahaaaa!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#600148 Oct 9, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>WTF, you "don't need a link to a Google search"??
I gave you the exact reference for the Texas Penal Code, and the exact number and paragraph. Then I gave you the number and reference for multiple other states.
Ben gave you more.
You're really determined to remain all wrong and ignorant, aren't you?
Are you this stupid? Really?

You provided source material without a link that I have now asked you for FIVE times

Then when you repeatedly refused to provide the link to your information, you tried to use Ben's link

That link didn't have Texas in it so I used Florida

I don't give a shit what you posted about Texas until you back it up with a link

Location hidden

#600149 Oct 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my post, one more time:
Hey, I spent a week at a luxury hotel in Shanghai, with a huge spa--jacuzzi, saunas, Turkish somethingorothers, cold plunge, all sorts of showers, water with cucumbers and limes, towels the size of blankets, lockers, creams, you name it. Nobody wears anything. Great diversity--Asians and Europeans of all sorts. Separate spas for each gender though, unfortunately."
It was an amazing spa. Fancy as heck.
As I said, it was unfortunate that there were separate spas for each gender.
But it's ok.
If you and Thing Two want to label me a homosexual, it's your problem, not mine.
Hahahaha...like you didn't already see I posted it!

Hey, that was great that there was a lot of diversity among the naked guys wasn't it?

I mean, a spa just isn't the same if all the naked guys are white!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600150 Oct 9, 2013
scaritual wrote:
In states that have those laws concerning use of deadly force used to counteract or prevent bodily harm or danger to yourself or another it means exactly that they can shoot you if they feel "fear" for their life.
It doesn't matter what "fear" is to you or I, it only matters to the person experiencing the fear at that moment in time due to the circumstances.
You shouldn't be saying this.

Some dumb ass is gonna shoot an approaching bum and think they can get away with it so long as they claim they "felt" a mortal danger....

Good luck trying to get a jury to believe you. The prosecutor would probably make you out into a gun-nut that's been ittching to shoot someone.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#600151 Oct 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so freaking stupid
You can't say he presumed he was in imminent danger even though he wasn't
He has to
1) Have a reasonable fear for his lfe
2) Show he was in IMMINENT danger to justify why he felt that way
NEXT
It isn't me that presumes that.

It is the law and court that presumes the fear was present and necessitated the response by the person who defended himself.

You do understand the difference, right?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#600152 Oct 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you would find it cuter if we were more diverse and naked...and in a spa with you
LOL
What is it with you and homosexuality?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#600153 Oct 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And I used Florida because after you refused to post your link after being asked four times, the link you did provide from someone else didn't include Texas
So since G brought up Florida, I used Florida
Any time you want to show some integrity and provide the link for the information you posted let me know. Not just a link to a random Google search
You are not a stupid man mac. So what is the reason you won't link the information you first gave
And you may have noticed (or not) that I have, in fact, given you everything you asked for. You've just chosen to ignore it.

Typical fundie, anything that disproves your beliefs doesn't count.

"I demand proof!"
"Okay. Here."
"That's not proof,'cos it disagrees with what I believe!"

Sheesh.

I'm wrong about some things, and ignorant of others. Why are you utterly INCAPABLE of admitting that we all are? That causes an absolute inability to learn anything.

Come to think on't, that'll make a working definition of "Fundie".

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600154 Oct 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just ask me to justify mine?
Ya.

And you answered.

It's okay, you're my bitch.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#600155 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not obsessed with Catch, I'm just responding in kind.
Problem?
You don't seem to have a problem when he's railing against me...
Awww.

Poor baby.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#600156 Oct 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Here's my post, one more time:
Hey, I spent a week at a luxury hotel in Shanghai, with a huge spa--jacuzzi, saunas, Turkish somethingorothers, cold plunge, all sorts of showers, water with cucumbers and limes, towels the size of blankets, lockers, creams, you name it. Nobody wears anything. Great diversity--Asians and Europeans of all sorts. Separate spas for each gender though, unfortunately."
It was an amazing spa. Fancy as heck.
As I said, it was unfortunate that there were separate spas for each gender.
But it's ok.
If you and Thing Two want to label me a homosexual, it's your problem, not mine.
Fair enough.

I don't honestly think you're gay.

I wanted you to see how stupid it is when people exagerate your posts and make them something they're not.

Like you and your "wife and baby beater" bullshit.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#600157 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell YOU what.
If Catcher honors his word and pays up, I'll donate that fifty bucks.
I always honor my word.

The offer stands.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#600158 Oct 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Done
LOL
Only in your imagination.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#600159 Oct 9, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
I don't agree. Death and dying can be moral issues. How someone chooses to die is a moral or ethical issue. We all get killed by something. Could be from sickness disease accident or homicide. So how we are killed to me is less of an issue as to the [why] or the [how]. and those [whys[ and [hows] will develop a conversation in the realm of the moral or ethical.
What I'm saying about Buddhism is that humans are wired for belief. We all have to have beliefs and faith as to the reason(s)for existence.
<quoted text>I would not use the word [disdain]. But I very cynical and suspicious about religion.
However. With me I realized I was using religion as an excuse to reject Jesus Christ. It was easy for me to look at the accounts of people in life growing up and be "smug" and say---look at them---calling themselves "Christian"--but screwing his best friend's girlfriend. or look at some girl---claiming she is a Christian but at the nightclub getting drunk and dirty dancing.
But when I threw out religion---and just looked at Jesus Christ---how other people behaved did not matter. I was only judging them and using them as an excuse to reject Jesus Christ.
You sure you not doing the same thing and making that mistake?
It not a matter if I want a God that is true or not. It's a matter of the impossibility of me denying God exist. And the impossibility of denying my personal experience with YHWH through Jesus Christ. Other Christian experiences with YHWH through Jesus Christ. And the experiences of people from other religions with other "gods".
Almighty God exists. small "g" gods--exist.
It not possible for me to be comfortable with the notion of "No God". My life experiences dictates the opposite.
Of course you don't. You have been willingly deceived by the archons...those who the ancients warned us about...those who were and still are hunted by the corrupted priesthoods of your's and even previous religions. The light will prevail, and your deceivers will be exposed for what they are. Your unwillingness to seek the truth will be your downfall....as you will fall with them.

Location hidden

#600160 Oct 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does, no prior knowledge of circumstance is assumed.
The reasonable man does not see toughened glass, he sees glass in the same way the reasonable man does not see an unloaded weapon pointed at them when they pull the trigger in aprehension of their death or serious physical injury.
You are even less than clueless.
And i will copy again

"Dumbass troll
Already explained
A passenger's prior knowledge of the glass has nothing to do with it. However when they saw the glass was struck only once and it didn't do anything, they wouldn't be in any danger and would have no reason to shoot to kill as a response to it"

And nobody would have reason to have a gun drawn before then. And if they did, no way someone whacks their windshield

So the driver would have to pull his gun AFTER the one strike, in which case he would never have cause to use it legally

And until he is in IMMINENT harm, he can't use deadly force anyway

ENOUGH troll, just enough

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#600161 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
YAY I'm #1
I'm not even gonna say it. Damn meds.

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#600162 Oct 9, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just ask me to justify mine?
Ok I'll play....
How long have you had so much time on your hands? Enough to post 4000 times in a month? Is it since she left you? What about your sons? Don't you have any clue what your neglect in favour of posting fantasies to strangers is doing to them? For shame dude...spend some time with your kids.
I'm not sure that's sound advice.

RR is a violent person.

His family may not be safe if he's around.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#600163 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You must admit that it's an entirely different defense to fight off someone versus shooting them.
I agree, but at the same time, not everyone would respond as you or I might, and also, some people can only respond in certain ways(such as the elderly, a teen, etc...).

There are instances in which the option of fighting or fending off an attack or perceived threat simply are not available to some people.

In those instances, it becomes reasonable for them to use the means they deem necessary to prevent bodily harm to themselves.

For some people a fist might do that. For some a club might do that. For others mace might do that. For some a firearm is appropriate to them and the courts in some states allow for that(any or all of those, I'd suspect).

Location hidden

#600164 Oct 9, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>And you may have noticed (or not) that I have, in fact, given you everything you asked for. You've just chosen to ignore it.
Typical fundie, anything that disproves your beliefs doesn't count.
"I demand proof!"
"Okay. Here."
"That's not proof,'cos it disagrees with what I believe!"
Sheesh.
I'm wrong about some things, and ignorant of others. Why are you utterly INCAPABLE of admitting that we all are? That causes an absolute inability to learn anything.
Come to think on't, that'll make a working definition of "Fundie".
The link retard, provide the link

Nobody in here could possibly believe you don't understand six requests for the link to your information

Especially when one of your responses was to not provide it and use Ben's link instead

Catcher1

Fremont, CA

#600165 Oct 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Great
You owe me $1000
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
THAT's the best you can do?

Use the post where I made my offer?

Don't be stupid, you moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Get a life 53,405
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Tellthetruth 992,505
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 5 hr glenford2 5
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 6 hr Doctor REALITY 62
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 7 hr quilterqueen 4,680
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 8 hr quilterqueen 1,506
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr Unsolved Mistery 693,594
More from around the web