Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
that is what I don't like
this f...scum call almost every christian with his insults,hates, and derogatory posts,
but if someone call him that he is POS
he get upset on you or RA
I even doesn't have desire to spew at his coward cyber face
he kiss only Skombolis a...because he is scare of Skombolis logical defeat of scums like him-that way it makes him safe in this room
That's true.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh WRONG!
Place the REASONABLE PERSON in that situation and what would they do? That's the purpose of the 'reasonable person' test.
You never tire of being incorrect do you?
AGAIN YOUR CHEAP ENGLISH

rEASONABLE PERSON AND WHAT IN THAT SITUTATION WOULD THEY DO,

TEST TAHT IS reasonable person incorrect to you,that you never tire if being BS
he heeeeeeeeeeee
THIS IS YOUR ENGLISH YOU POOR BUM ON ENGLISH WALFARE AND FOODSTAMPS?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh WRONG!
Place the REASONABLE PERSON in that situation and what would they do? That's the purpose of the 'reasonable person' test.
You never tire of being incorrect do you?
Read your own post dumbass

And what would they DO

Again, it is the ACTION that is being judged as whether it is reasonable, not if the man himself is

And why because like I said, a reasonable man may do something that isn't reasonable

So instead you look at the ACTION and decide if that was something a reasonable person would do.

Again, you don't decide if a reasonable man is who did something but if rather you look to see if what he DID is considered reasonable

You said it wrong the first time troll. Get over it
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I tried being nice to Skom for quite a while.
That came back to bite me.
He wasn't the first one, but I still sometimes try.
EVERYBODY urinate on you and your "nice" atheistic BS

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
english dumb butt
listen language yours of tniking brain yours not to a...to far do do,
that is how you write you old idiot?
go take brake and dig dumpsters under Tamiza bridge?
Makes us come off the natient merit with her when hear...to suffer to sleep; to grunty life, or insolution of his heart-ache pangs of us there's little of the hue left for the office.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Here is the full text of PA's Castle Doctrine Law from the PA State Govt Archives:

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS/Legis/PN/...

Under this Law, someone performing RR's "act" would risk being legally shot to death by not only the occupant but a fellow citizen.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had already told is it was dark, yes. Then you would make up a lie about it being cloudy-dark in mid-day to cover.
Sorry, RR I have dealt with several students who suffer from pathological lying. I know the symptoms. It is quite common in teens.
Your poor students... I never, EVER used the term "golf club" and when I told you isn't wasn't a golf club, you accuse me of lying.

Knock it off, Ben. Or at least grow up a little bit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you did, you know you did and they know you did.
Drive on clagnut.
If that helps you sleep at night dumbass troll, believe what you want!

My computer has started to lag as it is. No way I pull up video from a guy as stupid as you. It would probably be a link on a guy who just needs an American to open a bank account so he can transfer his billions to it!

You probably have to buy a new computer every week as you keep getting viruses!

LOL

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
Which rendition of RR's story are you buying ?
He changed it a few dozen times already.
First he was "killing a car" then it changed to "slightly broke a windshield with a single blow from a steering wheel lock."
See? Here's another one. I never, EVER used the words "slightly broke a windshield".

Not once.

Ever.

Why do you call me a liar for something I've not said???

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
To me, if a soul dies or is destroyed it is dead. That is just a reasonable way to interpret it IMO
(T) Peace
That is the Jewish perspective. Note that such "death" is believed to occur before physical death and also that resurrection is possible from that "death". Read what Jesus said in that light and you will understand Him much better.

"Leave the dead to bury their own dead." - Jesus

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar mac
I ignore you all the time
It wasn't until your last time in here that again you started with me.
First being rude when all I did was post to you the appropriate scripture. then confirming that was your intent making a post to Ians laughing about me being stupid
You are a little follower mac that has never been able to set aside the fact that me and W_N don't get along
Which is fine
But don't come in here and lie
You're right about what you said here. W_N says "jump" and Mac says "how high"? If he had his head any further up W_N's derriere he could check her for colon cancer.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh
LOL, what does that have to do with putting a disclaimer to tell people you wouldn't advice using a legal remedy
If deadly force is wMac, why wouldn't you recommend it. You would recommend someone just let a robber do whatever they want even though they can legally stop them?
Gee, that doesn't sound like you
You put the disclaimer there because you know if some dumbass follows your advice you could be sued
Link your source mac and we can go from there. I have asked you three times now
Because I disapprove of killing people, you halfwit. Don't you?

And, to borrow Ben's source, since you don't like mine:

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2012/04/us/tab...

You're just effing wrong. It IS lawful to employ deadly force in protection of property in a number of places in the US.

Get over it - you were wrong.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean, Mr. Charrington?
The guy makes it up as he goes along.
He uses the law of averages, if he posts enough words then he prays that some of them will be close to correct.

It's like a plumber who only having ever installed water heaters is lecturing a cardio-thoracic surgeon on the subtle intricacies of a coronary artery bypass graft even though the surgeon does it for a living...and the surgeon just nods and smiles.LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
FLorida Law:
"JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
776.013&#8195;Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—
(1)&#8195;A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a)&#8195;The person against whom the defensive force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, OR OCCUPIED VEHICLE; and
(b)&#8195;The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred."
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm...
Bolding of "OR OCCUPIED VEHICLE" is mine.
First sentence Ben

"fear of death or great bodily harm."

So what does that have to do with saying deadly force can be used to protect property?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
This from the supposed criminal defense attorney that didn't know their are arrest records and records of being charged that still remain even if charges are dismissed
This from the supposed criminal defense attorney that didn't know you can get arrest records expunged without needing a conviction
This from the supposed criminal defense attorney that didn't know the actual legal term is "nonresponsive" not "not-responsive" and still tried to argue you can use your own made-up terms in court
This from the supposed criminal defense attorney that didn't know you can't get testimony stricken because someone changed their story but instead you have to impeach their testimony on the stand and credibility is an issue for the jury
This from the supposed criminal defense attorney that didn't know if someone voluntarily tells the cops where to find a murder weapon it is not consider fruit of the poisonous tree
LOL
I think what you really mean is get out before you embarrass yourself further. Its good advice to your dumbass trolls!
Watch out Catcher will "warn you again".

Too funny!!!

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Which would you prefer, a golf club to the face or a car hitting your car at 15 MPH ?
I'll take the crazy lady in a car to RR as a golfing partner.
I'll take my chances with the golf club. I can stop that. I have trouble stopping cars when I'm on the outside of one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
FLorida Law:
"JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE
776.013&#8195;Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—
(1)&#8195;A person is presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm to another if:
(a)&#8195;The person against whom the defensive force was used was in the process of unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle, or if that person had removed or was attempting to remove another against that person’s will from the dwelling, residence, OR OCCUPIED VEHICLE; and
(b)&#8195;The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred."
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm...
Bolding of "OR OCCUPIED VEHICLE" is mine.
Please note that it is 1B you are using which means it falls under 1 and must fit that requirement as well

Although even though it is redundant it does say again even in the second part

"The person who uses defensive force knew...."

To use deadly force for a home or car the very first requirement needed is " presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.—"

(T) Peace

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY ARE YOUR DUMB WRITINGS-nobody understand
Quote:
reactions the be measured would against law reaction the fiction
this is employe to benchmark by the court was reasonable\
journal articles there are countless on the sugject?
YOUR ENGLISH POSTS ARE SUCH SICK CRAP,YOU POOR ENGLISH BUM FROM UNDER THE TAMIZA BRIDGE
There's the plaintive undiscovered cowardels be, and makes thing after surprises of death the do there's deathe law's that pangs and mome of grunty life, to say COME THIS!

That pale cast give himself mind once more...*weeps*

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your own post dumbass
And what would they DO
Again, it is the ACTION that is being judged as whether it is reasonable, not if the man himself is
And why because like I said, a reasonable man may do something that isn't reasonable
So instead you look at the ACTION and decide if that was something a reasonable person would do.
Again, you don't decide if a reasonable man is who did something but if rather you look to see if what he DID is considered reasonable
You said it wrong the first time troll. Get over it
I accept your surrender...maybe if you did it in caps it may have worked.

"a reasonable man may do something that isn't reasonable"...you don't understand, sorry.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

I don't agree. Death and dying can be moral issues. How someone chooses to die is a moral or ethical issue. We all get killed by something. Could be from sickness disease accident or homicide. So how we are killed to me is less of an issue as to the [why] or the [how]. and those [whys[ and [hows] will develop a conversation in the realm of the moral or ethical.

What I'm saying about Buddhism is that humans are wired for belief. We all have to have beliefs and faith as to the reason(s)for existence.
[QUOTE who="It aint necessarily so"]<quoted text>
As I said before, you are conflating death, dying and killing. Death and dying are not moral issues. Killing is.
<quoted text>
There is nothing in my scientific education that makes Buddhism more or less appealing to me. It is my philosophical education that is relevant. Is that what you meant?
<quoted text>
You seem to have a disdain for religion like I do, but you find the god concept comforting. You seem to seek comfort - what we might call contentment or satisfaction instead - in a different manner than I do. You seem to want the god whether it is true or not. I want the truth whether that includes a god or not.
Trying to reconcile the teachings of Christianity with who I was created cognitive dissonance for me. I found that trying to create reality in my mind - picking what I wished were true and trying to believe it - made me feel "uncomfortable." If that path had made me feel better rather than worse, I might still be on it.
I would not use the word [disdain]. But I very cynical and suspicious about religion.

However. With me I realized I was using religion as an excuse to reject Jesus Christ. It was easy for me to look at the accounts of people in life growing up and be "smug" and say---look at them---calling themselves "Christian"--but screwing his best friend's girlfriend. or look at some girl---claiming she is a Christian but at the nightclub getting drunk and dirty dancing.

But when I threw out religion---and just looked at Jesus Christ---how other people behaved did not matter. I was only judging them and using them as an excuse to reject Jesus Christ.

You sure you not doing the same thing and making that mistake?

It not a matter if I want a God that is true or not. It's a matter of the impossibility of me denying God exist. And the impossibility of denying my personal experience with YHWH through Jesus Christ. Other Christian experiences with YHWH through Jesus Christ. And the experiences of people from other religions with other "gods".

Almighty God exists. small "g" gods--exist.

It not possible for me to be comfortable with the notion of "No God". My life experiences dictates the opposite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 573,761 - 573,780 of598,810
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

342 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min ChristineM 717,148
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 223,293
Are White men Scared to date Black women? #blac... (Apr '12) 12 min Famos 237
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min who 255,762
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr petesake kis 36,421
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ocxz 114,695
Who really controls America and other Western c... 1 hr yon 48
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr hojo 530,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr andet1987 171,519