Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Bongo

United States

#599827 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll agree that when it becomes domestic violence it becomes everyone's business, to protect the well-being of the child.
Why do you think the child fearing the parent is "abominable"?
Do you assume that fear only comes from fear of physical pain??
Does Catcher think mental cruelty in lieu of physical is OK? BTW, did you repudiate him about his assertion that you have to be convicted to have a record expunged?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599828 Oct 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly thing that RR abused his child...any more than you abused yours?
I don't think that either of you are guilty...maybe you made some wrong choices...maybe you would do it differently if you could go back...I just don't think either of you deserved to be vilified by those that weren't there...didn't see...
This has turned very ugly...name calling...accusations that there is no way if people know that if they are true. It has become a pissing contest to see who can be the most vile and nasty.
I don't know...maybe I am the only one that finds all of this ridiculous...maybe not...surely not.
Okay...carry on guys...
You're not the only one. I find it ridiculous too.

Did you see the article that Ben posted? Said it "must be RR's wife".

WTF?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#599830 Oct 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Mosaic Law would have been the gospel of the time as the OT was the only scripture. Paul was explaining why the gospel could be taken to the Gentiles because they already had it imprinted iin their hearts. Although the specific scripture being referred to wasnt so much the point but rather the belief that one could know God and God's law even without the scriptures. Its why Romans also says there is no excuse not to believe even if one hadnt heard the gospel.(T) Peace
NOW THERE is a stupid unfounded idea

only the religious could think something so obviously unfounded

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599831 Oct 9, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Does Catcher think mental cruelty in lieu of physical is OK? BTW, did you repudiate him about his assertion that you have to be convicted to have a record expunged?
I dunno, you'd hafta ask him.

No. Other people did it for me. Made it real easy :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#599832 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Just so there is not any misunderstanding...

My post might have been written to G/Duane/Ben but it included all that are fighting to have the biggest "D*ck"...including you RR.

If you find it ridiculous...why are you participating in it?

Basically you guys have fairly well cleaned out this thread...look around...how many do you see contributing to this thread on a regular basis? It has gotten old...the constant turf wars. It didn't just happen when "the other side" showed up...it has been going on for a long time in here. It has however gotten worse...maybe...if that is possible.

At this point...it has nothing to do with Christian vs nonChristian...it is about seeing who can piss the furthest.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#599833 Oct 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
I read on another thread where "Fundiesmacker" recently died. I never posted with him but thought that maybe some of you had and would like to know.
The post only read that it was sudden and unexpected.
Thanks Annie.

That's sad. I was just thinking about him. And wondering why he wasn't here for some
of the hot topics on wsjlm recently being discussed.

He was passionate and seemed very honorable- he wasn't afraid to show his heart.
His love for his "sweetie"- certainly always caused me to pause and read his words
of compassion and wisdom.
I am sure he will be missed terribly.
- my deep condolences to his family.

If you never posted w him Annie, then he was on wsjlm a very long time ago.
Time is flying...too fast.

He and I bumped heads a bit in our early days of posting- yet, we found a mutual ground ( meaning
I woke up and started listening)
he has never had anything but my true and utmost respect.

I can't recall the concert he was at, it was in his avatar.
Wonder if anyone remembers?
Not Frampton??

Sigh.
We say goodby to another on this anonymous board.
May you rest in Peace FS..- you have earned it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bongo

United States

#599834 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, you'd hafta ask him.
No. Other people did it for me. Made it real easy :)
so Catcher does make unreliable assertions?
endtimes

AOL

#599835 Oct 9, 2013

SEPT 2014 :---SIGNS of Tribulation "start"

http://youtu.be/xO_Sk9CzFkY

Location hidden

#599836 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
You said you spanked your child'- of 6 months old- because
he was not behaving in a restaurant.
I know you'll deny this just as you deny every reference I make to YOUR
very own words.-

--like your kids not doing the dishes before they went home (their home)
to their mom ( your " egg donor") and your current wife being upset about it.

Anyways- who knows why he was misbehaving? Who cares? You spanked him
and let him ,as a baby, know- you suck.
You should have left the restaurant taken, your son home and fed him
there. Was your outing that important you had to educate a BABY on
restaurant etiquette
lol..

Yeah, I'm sure it was a "tap". And just one time.
Ok.?
Just promise you never disciplined your children w a golf club.
Your temper seems a bit suspect and out if control.
JMO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599837 Oct 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so there is not any misunderstanding...
My post might have been written to G/Duane/Ben but it included all that are fighting to have the biggest "D*ck"...including you RR.
If you find it ridiculous...why are you participating in it?
Basically you guys have fairly well cleaned out this thread...look around...how many do you see contributing to this thread on a regular basis? It has gotten old...the constant turf wars. It didn't just happen when "the other side" showed up...it has been going on for a long time in here. It has however gotten worse...maybe...if that is possible.
At this point...it has nothing to do with Christian vs nonChristian...it is about seeing who can piss the furthest.
I'm not participating in the name calling/slandering that you talked about, so don't ask me why I'm doing something that I'm not doing.

I'm sorry you see our discussion as a pissing contest, I don't see it that way.

And I don't bother getting in a big d*ck contest. I lose every time ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599838 Oct 9, 2013
Bongo wrote:
so Catcher does make unreliable assertions?
Absolutely he does.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599839 Oct 9, 2013
Le_le wrote:

You said you spanked your child'- of 6 months old- because
he was not behaving in a restaurant.
I know you'll deny this just as you deny every reference I make to YOUR
very own words.-
I've never denied doing that. I DID do that. And it was effective. I have no shame for it. It's not like a beat his ass out of anger or anything, I tapped his little diaper-clad butt to shut him up. It worked.
--like your kids not doing the dishes before they went home (their home)
to their mom ( your " egg donor") and your current wife being upset about it.
If you're implying that their home is at their mom's place, you're 100% wrong. Their home is with me, their mom doen't even have her own place, she's shacking up on a friend's couch.

As far as the dishes go, my wife has every right to get upset about them not finishing their chores. What's the problem with that?
Anyways- who knows why he was misbehaving? Who cares? You spanked him and let him ,as a baby, know- you suck.
I do. I know why he was misbehaving. I didn't cave in to his wishes and he threw a fit over it, trying to get me to cave in. Kids do that all the time.

He lost. I won. As it should be.
You should have left the restaurant taken, your son home and fed him
there. Was your outing that important you had to educate a BABY on
restaurant etiquette
Right. So your respose is to never take hi a baby in public, is that right?
lol..
Yeah, I'm sure it was a "tap". And just one time.
Ok.?
A tap, yes. One time, no. I spanked my boys up until about 6 or 8 years old. I haven't done it in almost 10 years. Do you have a point? There's nothing immoral or illegal about spanking your kids.
Just promise you never disciplined your children w a golf club.
Your temper seems a bit suspect and out if control.
JMO.
I've never owned a golf club. In fact, I've only swung a gold club one time, at a driving range. It was a loaner. So no worries about that, ok?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599840 Oct 9, 2013
scaritual wrote:
He is going to continue with racist and misogynistic slurs.
You know why aspirins are white?

Because they work.

HA HA!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#599841 Oct 9, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you did. You were trying to smash the windshield so you could get to him and beat him to death. Your own actions make you a criminal and you should be in prison by your own rules.
No trial, no lawyers, just lock you up!
RR's intent was to harm the man in the vehicle. What else could his intent of been?
If not harm physically ( cough)- then surely mentally.

I can't even believe the argument of the "durability and breakdown" of said windshield
is even a factor in RR's assault.

In a civil society- is it really ok. to hit windshields w golf clubs when there is
an occupant in the vehicle?
Yes? No??

The arguments these two fellas are making in RR's defense are outrageous!
Wouldn't believe it if I wasn't reading it..
- pitiful!- the both of them ( that includes Skom).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599842 Oct 9, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
RR's intent was to harm the man in the vehicle. What else could his intent of been?[[[SNIP]]]
OMG you're doing it, too?

What's with all the assumptions??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#599843 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you're doing it, too?
What's with all the assumptions??
Ok. To be fair.
Did you possibly think the windshield was a golf ball?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599844 Oct 9, 2013
Le_le wrote:
Ok. To be fair.
Did you possibly think the windshield was a golf ball?
Do you know what "The Club" is? That little, red, metal thing that clamps onto the steering wheel to prevent theft? That's what I used, not a golf club. I've written that several times. Stop assuming so damn much.

I could've very easily hit that man. Very easily. I didn't want to, I only wanted to hit his windshield.

He broke mine, in haste I figured revenge was a good policy. I was wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#599845 Oct 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what "The Club" is? That little, red, metal thing that clamps onto the steering wheel to prevent theft? That's what I used, not a golf club. I've written that several times. Stop assuming so damn much.
I could've very easily hit that man. Very easily. I didn't want to, I only wanted to hit his windshield.
He broke mine, in haste I figured revenge was a good policy. I was wrong.
I'm offering my opinions to what's being posted.

I wonder why you have shared such stories as this , And do not expect the many here witnessing
your "Christianity " on display- aren't going to question your admitted-
bad behaviors?
You want sympathy because you have racist thoughts. You laugh at the
vulnerabilities of women and even homosexuals..

Do you honestly believe when shouting "Jesus is your Lord"-
you can behave as you portray yourself- and not be called on it- on topix??

You tell us you post all day from work.
Job well done.. I suppose.

Have a nice day RR.
Enjoy your lunch break..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#599846 Oct 9, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is yes - as long as the person felt threatened, and even if it's found later - there may not have been an actual threat.
"Our current law doesn't change anything with respect to the presumption of fear," Nashville attorney David Raybin said. "Home, car, business _whatever you want to call it _ you have a presumption of fear with somebody breaking in and you can shoot him."
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/news/ap/poli...
"In 2012, Metro police reported three justifiable-homicide cases that did not involve police or domestic incidents.
Those included a man who fired on an armed intruder forcing his way into the man's apartment, a man who shot an armed robber in a parking lot and man who killed an armed intruder on his front porch.
In each case, the Metro District Attorney's Office determined the person who pulled the trigger had done nothing illegal.
" http://www.wbir.com/news/article/285816/2/Ten...
The law also says it will "...provide immunity from civil liability for a person who uses lawful force in defense of self, others or property..." http://www.rangemaster.com/publications/artic...
Notice, it specifies, "property".
More detail:
"More specifically, the “stand your ground” defense in Tennessee is broken into two subsections of that law. The first applicable section of the code states:
Notwithstanding § 39-17-1322[1], a person who is not engaged in unlawful activity and is in a place where the person has a right to be has no duty to retreat before threatening or using force against another person when and to the degree the person reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to protect against the other’s use or attempted use of unlawful force.
Tenn. Code Ann.§39-11-611(b)(1)
That section states:
Notwithstanding § 39-17-1322, a person who is not engaged in unlawful activity and is in a place where the person has a right to be has no duty to retreat before threatening or using force intended or likely to cause death or serious bodily injury, if:
The person has a reasonable belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury; The danger creating the belief of imminent death or serious bodily injury is real, or honestly believed to be real at the time; and
The belief of danger is founded upon reasonable grounds.
Tenn. Code Ann.§39-11-611(b)(2)
The Tennessee Pattern Jury instructions explain that “reasonable belief” does not mean that the person claiming self-defense must actually have been in physical danger, but only that he or she reasonably felt that he or she was in jeopardy. The defendant only has to show that he or she was actually in fear of serious bodily injury or death and that the fear was reasonable under the circumstances(...)
Strengthening the “stand your ground” code sections is Tenn. Code Ann.§39-11-203, which provides that(...)the jury must find beyond a reasonable doubt that the person being prosecuted did not act in self-defense."
http://brownandroberto.wordpress.com/2013/07/...
It's pretty clear.
The legal system in Tennessee disagrees with your opinion.
Wrong

Read the beginning of your own post the one before this

""a reasonable belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury."

Do you see the word IMMINENT?

Your comment here isn't even close to legal

"The answer is yes - as long as the person felt threatened, and even if it's found later - there may not have been an actual threat."

It would never have been considered reasonable if there was never even a threat and there was no imminent dange

Sorry Scaritual, people don't get to go around killing people because they got freaked out

They have to show why it reasonable to presume they had to fear for their life and they were in IMMINENT danger

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#599847 Oct 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just if you feel threatened
You can only use deadly force if you feel your life is in danger
And the post I responded to said deadly force can be used to protect property in some states
It is not allowed in any state to protect property
If there exists an additional element of the theft or damage that would allow use of deadly force, then the focus would go to that element
But the statement that deadly force can be used in some states to protect property is absolutely false
You are mistaken.

"A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:
(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and
(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or
(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and
(3) he reasonably believes that:
(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or
(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury." Texas Pnal Code, 9:14.

Florida law entitles deadly force, when necessary to protect your property or that of others if you have legal responsibility for that property.

I do NOT recommend this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Clearwater 101,579
Oovoo horny usernames (Mar '14) 9 min Pussylicker 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Gods r Delusions ... 670,701
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Sara 286,269
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr another viewer 980,359
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Ricky F 184,343
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 10 hr WantsOldnFat 457
More from around the web