Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#599697 Oct 8, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...you need to work on your cognition, like some others I could mention. That's not a question skummybollocks.
Dumbass troll dishonesty edits out the proceeding question that I asked based on my hunch

Tsk Tsk dumbass troll

LOL

Since: May 11

Banbury, UK

#599698 Oct 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the trade, we call these types "jailhouse lawyers."
...well I call them 'barrack lawyers'...not that any of them would survive in barracks LOL.

Banbury, UK

#599699 Oct 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass troll dishonesty edits out the proceeding question that I asked based on my hunch
Tsk Tsk dumbass troll
LOL
...and replies to your 'hunch' with was the conclusion you were trying to infer.

Idiotic clagnut.

Banbury, UK

#599700 Oct 8, 2013
brb I have to walk the god

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#599701 Oct 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The back glass was damaged too. It was held together by a tint film I think. I was able to get it out by cutting the seal and pushing it. The windshield seal was much stronger. It was taking a long time and a lot of effort to cut the seal out, so I decided to beat the shit out of it. Once I got a hole in the middle of the windshield, I was able to start peeling it out from the middle.
My dad used to have a ton and a half chevy truck with a laminated back glass panel, but it had a wire mesh between the glass layers.
I cracked the windshield of an Isuzu Rodeo with my forehead once.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599702 Oct 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know what he meant
I also see what he is trying to do
He is trying to make it appear as if tapping a baby's butt is the same as striking a baby because technically he can claim both are forms of "physical discipline"
It's intellectually dishonest
But I expect it from him
He has the support of Ben, ole chap & HL.

What a quartet of morality, eh?

Location hidden

#599703 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't.
An assault is a physical attack.
A spanking is not an attack.
What IS it with you people?
I have never been violent to my kids. Not once. Ever. You don't spank your kids, good for you. I don't care. And I'm not going to sit here and tell you how wrong you are for doing it or bother preaching to you the psychological trauma of time-outs.
As long as you're good to your kids and do the best you can, I'll cheer you on any day.
It's too bad you won't do the same.
Its true

One could easily show the studies that isolating a child because he did something wrong teaches them that love will be withheld when they mess up

Or just the negative effects of any isolation

And how talking it out with the child is the best route. And one could easily argue since absolutely zero harm was done to the child physically that you still being in the room with the child would yield a better result than isolating him

But people can weight the pros and cons of parenting and everybody will have their own opinions

But these are scumbags you are dealing with

When you gone HL was more than happy to get in on calling you a misogynist and racist for a pat on the back from her fellow trolls

I said nothing when you returned because she welcomes you back (even though she had to couch it in terms that she missed you because she needed you for information) because i thought maybe some things said to her about her disloy to someone who has always treated her with respect and fair might have gotten through

But she is almost as big a POS as the trolls she travels with

I guess that's your reward for defending her, being civil to her, friendly to her, and complimenting her.

Location hidden

#599704 Oct 8, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...and replies to your 'hunch' with was the conclusion you were trying to infer.
Idiotic clagnut.
I asked to see if the hunch was correct dumbass troll

If I knew it to be i would have just said so

Clagnut?

More tea and crumpets Mr Charrington?

LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599705 Oct 8, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I never took you for being so fragile...
You would take me to task for not hitting my daughter? I'd take that on board...and ignore it.
We're berating you? Seriously mate, where you are now, the only way is up, I certainly wouldn't want to share your airspace, you're a relic.
No I would not berate you. You've explained the things you're doing for your daughter and I applaud you for it.

But I'm the better man here, so I don't expect you to understand.

“God of War”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#599706 Oct 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not even close to the same thing
Car-jacking is a felony and in almost every state comes with an extended minimum mandatory prison sentence such as 5-7 years
<quoted text>
If you want to charge them with murder or assault with a dangerous weapon you most certainly do
<quoted text>
Nor does changing the facts from what they actually are
<quoted text>
It most certainly is. It would come down to intent. Say for example RR tried to hit a guy with a bat and he ducked and RR hit the car. That's attempted assault with a deadly weapon. Maybe even attempted murder. If the guy is in the car and was never the target then it makes all the difference in the world
<quoted text>
It most certainly is
You need to read up on the law my friend
Cept, when ya in Texas bubba, better watch ya P's and Q's...

Texas is different. In Texas, one can use deadly force not just to protect a person, but also to protect personal property, including to “retrieve stolen property at night,” during “criminal mischief in the nighttime” and even to prevent someone who is fleeing immediately after a theft during the night or a burglary or robbery, so long as the individual “reasonably” thinks the property cannot be protected by other means.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#599707 Oct 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
He claims she took $150 without fulfilling her end of the deal. If that amount had only been $10, I doubt he would have been acquitted. I find myself more than a little bit curious as to where the line would be drawn, for the value of human life.$50,$100,$119.39?
How many prostitutes will we have to "process" before we have an accurate market value?
I'm also curious to know if the value of a prostitute is more or less than the value of a drug dealer.
It's possible that these minimum values could change with the economy. Texas should send out update tweets to gun owners.
"Pushers +$2.14, Hookers -$8.10"
These prostitution solicitation laws are very silly.

You can guess what's at the root of them:

"Religious values"

Banbury, UK

#599708 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He has the support of Ben, ole chap & HL.
What a quartet of morality, eh?

Redneck is 6' 3", 210 lbs. Been shot at. Attempted at a carjack. Robbed. Beaten. Been screwed at a bowling alley. 1st blow job at a beach. Boned an ex while the "man" was elsewhere. Screwed a gf & exgf on the same day. But also loves his sons with passion, treats his animals with the utmost care & respect. Pledges allegiance to America & is an avid viewer of xnxx.

Sorry, I'm very drunk & my lady's passed out :)
...because you're all about the morality aren't you...LMAO

Banbury, UK

#599709 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
[...]But I'm the better man here, so I don't expect you to understand.
are you familiar with the phrase, "self praise is no recommendation"?....evide ntly not.

San Francisco, CA

#599710 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you like it if I told you how wrong you are for doing that? For how you choose to discipline your 4 year old?
What you guys are doing, the way you're berating me, is pretty disgusting.
If you don't like to be berated, you should make some changes in your behavior, to become more civilized.

First, stop with the violence.

Violence doesn't solve problems.

And don't keep people in fear through threats, or control, or physical dominance.

There's a huge difference between respect and fear.

And stop being such a smartass.

It may give you temporary gratification, but it's hardly an endearing quality.

San Francisco, CA

#599711 Oct 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
They are pretty disgusting people
And they travel and swarm like locus
Appealing to their better natures would probably work better if they had any
Thing one will surely appreciate your support.

Banbury, UK

#599712 Oct 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked to see if the hunch was correct dumbass troll
If I knew it to be i would have just said so
Clagnut?
More tea and crumpets Mr Charrington?
LOL
Clagnut: a hardened piece of faeces which has adhered to the hairs around ones anus...say it with me...C L A G N U T...good.

In Scotland it is referred to as the 'winnit' so called because it "winnit' come aff".

in short it is a stubborn and irritating piece of excrement, and the word was highly apropos to the post in question.

Isn't language wonderful?

Here endeth the lesson.

and

There's nothing better than Darjeeling and fresh crumpets with unsalted French butter, on the lawn of Middle Temple after a good armed robbery in court number one.

San Francisco, CA

#599713 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
........('
.........\
There ya go.
That's about as good as your proof of a god.

Thing Two will congratulate you for sure, though.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#599714 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't.
An assault is a physical attack.
A spanking is not an attack.
What IS it with you people?
I have never been violent to my kids. Not once. Ever. You don't spank your kids, good for you. I don't care. And I'm not going to sit here and tell you how wrong you are for doing it or bother preaching to you the psychological trauma of time-outs.
As long as you're good to your kids and do the best you can, I'll cheer you on any day.
It's too bad you won't do the same.
.. law is not my forte. However, if I threaten then hit you, it's assault & battery. Why would it be any different with a child ??..

.. my style of parenting is different than yours. Studies have proven that spanking a child creates a bully than an aggressive adult ..

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-lan...

.. with this knowledge, I made a decision not to use corporal punishment and practice 'attachment parenting'..

http://www.attachmentparenting.org/principles...

.. instead of fearing me, my daughter trusts me ..

.. really, how you raise your children is none of my business ..

Location hidden

#599715 Oct 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Cept, when ya in Texas bubba, better watch ya P's and Q's...
Texas is different. In Texas, one can use deadly force not just to protect a person, but also to protect personal property, including to “retrieve stolen property at night,” during “criminal mischief in the nighttime” and even to prevent someone who is fleeing immediately after a theft during the night or a burglary or robbery, so long as the individual “reasonably” thinks the property cannot be protected by other means.
Well I think Texas also holds the record for youngest person ever put to death by the death penalty and also the person with an IQ that made them border-line retarded

You are mistaken about the property though. It isn't whether they reasonably think the property can be protected by other means. It is whether or not they reasonably feel their life is in danger

But there is a thing called "jury nullification". Which means basically despite what the law says, a jury will choose to ignore it and find a defendant 'not-guilty'

Personally I wouldn't want to roll the dice in Texas as people probably are influenced to some degree on what they think they can probably get away with doing as far as 'self-defense' goes.

Its a fair point

But legally lethal force would not be allowed nor would damaging a car be considered an attack on a person

But what is legal isn't going to help much if someone shoots you

I think there would be a consensus that Texas is one of the last places someone would want to put themselves in the situation

Location hidden

#599716 Oct 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like to be berated, you should make some changes in your behavior, to become more civilized.
First, stop with the violence.
Violence doesn't solve problems.
And don't keep people in fear through threats, or control, or physical dominance.
There's a huge difference between respect and fear.
And stop being such a smartass.
It may give you temporary gratification, but it's hardly an endearing quality.
STFU you hypocrite troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min Seentheotherside 1,017
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 22 min krissy8 47
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 28 min Seentheotherside 39,668
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 38 min Mahesh 40
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 53 min lightbeamrider 97,935
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 810,638
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pokay 269,096
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 574,554
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 4 hr busted 165
More from around the web