#599712 Oct 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked to see if the hunch was correct dumbass troll
If I knew it to be i would have just said so
Clagnut?
More tea and crumpets Mr Charrington?
LOL
Clagnut: a hardened piece of faeces which has adhered to the hairs around ones anus...say it with me...C L A G N U T...good.

In Scotland it is referred to as the 'winnit' so called because it "winnit' come aff".

in short it is a stubborn and irritating piece of excrement, and the word was highly apropos to the post in question.

Isn't language wonderful?

Here endeth the lesson.

and

There's nothing better than Darjeeling and fresh crumpets with unsalted French butter, on the lawn of Middle Temple after a good armed robbery in court number one.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#599713 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
........('
.........\
There ya go.
That's about as good as your proof of a god.

Thing Two will congratulate you for sure, though.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#599714 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't.
An assault is a physical attack.
A spanking is not an attack.
What IS it with you people?
I have never been violent to my kids. Not once. Ever. You don't spank your kids, good for you. I don't care. And I'm not going to sit here and tell you how wrong you are for doing it or bother preaching to you the psychological trauma of time-outs.
As long as you're good to your kids and do the best you can, I'll cheer you on any day.
It's too bad you won't do the same.
.. law is not my forte. However, if I threaten then hit you, it's assault & battery. Why would it be any different with a child ??..

.. my style of parenting is different than yours. Studies have proven that spanking a child creates a bully than an aggressive adult ..

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-lan...

.. with this knowledge, I made a decision not to use corporal punishment and practice 'attachment parenting'..

http://www.attachmentparenting.org/principles...

.. instead of fearing me, my daughter trusts me ..

.. really, how you raise your children is none of my business ..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#599715 Oct 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Cept, when ya in Texas bubba, better watch ya P's and Q's...
Texas is different. In Texas, one can use deadly force not just to protect a person, but also to protect personal property, including to “retrieve stolen property at night,” during “criminal mischief in the nighttime” and even to prevent someone who is fleeing immediately after a theft during the night or a burglary or robbery, so long as the individual “reasonably” thinks the property cannot be protected by other means.
Well I think Texas also holds the record for youngest person ever put to death by the death penalty and also the person with an IQ that made them border-line retarded

You are mistaken about the property though. It isn't whether they reasonably think the property can be protected by other means. It is whether or not they reasonably feel their life is in danger

But there is a thing called "jury nullification". Which means basically despite what the law says, a jury will choose to ignore it and find a defendant 'not-guilty'

Personally I wouldn't want to roll the dice in Texas as people probably are influenced to some degree on what they think they can probably get away with doing as far as 'self-defense' goes.

Its a fair point

But legally lethal force would not be allowed nor would damaging a car be considered an attack on a person

But what is legal isn't going to help much if someone shoots you

I think there would be a consensus that Texas is one of the last places someone would want to put themselves in the situation

Location hidden

#599716 Oct 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like to be berated, you should make some changes in your behavior, to become more civilized.
First, stop with the violence.
Violence doesn't solve problems.
And don't keep people in fear through threats, or control, or physical dominance.
There's a huge difference between respect and fear.
And stop being such a smartass.
It may give you temporary gratification, but it's hardly an endearing quality.
STFU you hypocrite troll

Fremont, CA

#599717 Oct 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Its true
One could easily show the studies that isolating a child because he did something wrong teaches them that love will be withheld when they mess up
Or just the negative effects of any isolation
And how talking it out with the child is the best route. And one could easily argue since absolutely zero harm was done to the child physically that you still being in the room with the child would yield a better result than isolating him
But people can weight the pros and cons of parenting and everybody will have their own opinions
But these are scumbags you are dealing with
When you gone HL was more than happy to get in on calling you a misogynist and racist for a pat on the back from her fellow trolls
I said nothing when you returned because she welcomes you back (even though she had to couch it in terms that she missed you because she needed you for information) because i thought maybe some things said to her about her disloy to someone who has always treated her with respect and fair might have gotten through
But she is almost as big a POS as the trolls she travels with
I guess that's your reward for defending her, being civil to her, friendly to her, and complimenting her.
More moral support from Thing Two for Thing One.

BTW, were you in solitary?

Is that where you learned of the negative effects of isolation?

Location hidden

#599718 Oct 8, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Clagnut: a hardened piece of faeces which has adhered to the hairs around ones anus...say it with me...C L A G N U T...good.
In Scotland it is referred to as the 'winnit' so called because it "winnit' come aff".
in short it is a stubborn and irritating piece of excrement, and the word was highly apropos to the post in question.
Isn't language wonderful?
Here endeth the lesson.
and
There's nothing better than Darjeeling and fresh crumpets with unsalted French butter, on the lawn of Middle Temple after a good armed robbery in court number one.
LOL

Dumbass troll thinks I actually cared!

Fremont, CA

#599719 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No I would not berate you. You've explained the things you're doing for your daughter and I applaud you for it.
But I'm the better man here, so I don't expect you to understand.
I wouldn't call you a man.

You're more like a beast, really.

Location hidden

#599720 Oct 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing one will surely appreciate your support.
As I am sure the guilty pedophiles you try to get back on the street to rape more children appreciate your support

Fremont, CA

#599721 Oct 8, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...because you're all about the morality aren't you...LMAO
We must excuse Thing One.

He was drunk when he posted that.

Drunk people never reveal themselves.

Thing One is the "better man."

Location hidden

#599722 Oct 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's about as good as your proof of a god.
Thing Two will congratulate you for sure, though.
Only a weaselly troll would have asked for proof that people have hands as his excuse 5 posts in a row for not answering a direct question

I actually was wondered why he even bothered with such a smart-ass, ridiculous request

But I also figured as a "lawyer" that's about as good as you get when it comes to debates. Avoid, avoid, avoid.
:)

Fremont, CA

#599723 Oct 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU you hypocrite troll
Oh, uh.

Time for Skom's medication.

Location hidden

#599724 Oct 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We must excuse Thing One.
He was drunk when he posted that.
Drunk people never reveal themselves.
Thing One is the "better man."
Are the guilty pedophiles you would defend "better"?

I want to figure out your scale of morality

Location hidden

#599725 Oct 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call you a man.
You're more like a beast, really.
Well, to be fair you are a "man" who takes nude naked baths with other men with pickles and lotion

Probably anybody who doesn't think "the penis is mightier than the sword" is a "beast" to you

LOL

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#599726 Oct 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. law is not my forte. However, if I threaten then hit you, it's assault & battery. Why would it be any different with a child ??..
.. my style of parenting is different than yours. Studies have proven that spanking a child creates a bully than an aggressive adult ..
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-lan...
.. with this knowledge, I made a decision not to use corporal punishment and practice 'attachment parenting'..
http://www.attachmentparenting.org/principles...
.. instead of fearing me, my daughter trusts me ..
.. really, how you raise your children is none of my business ..
Bam!

Crap.

I hope he doesn't take that as an endorsement of bad parenting.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599727 Oct 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Its true
One could easily show the studies that isolating a child because he did something wrong teaches them that love will be withheld when they mess up
Or just the negative effects of any isolation
And how talking it out with the child is the best route. And one could easily argue since absolutely zero harm was done to the child physically that you still being in the room with the child would yield a better result than isolating him
But people can weight the pros and cons of parenting and everybody will have their own opinions
But these are scumbags you are dealing with
When you gone HL was more than happy to get in on calling you a misogynist and racist for a pat on the back from her fellow trolls
I said nothing when you returned because she welcomes you back (even though she had to couch it in terms that she missed you because she needed you for information) because i thought maybe some things said to her about her disloy to someone who has always treated her with respect and fair might have gotten through
But she is almost as big a POS as the trolls she travels with
I guess that's your reward for defending her, being civil to her, friendly to her, and complimenting her.
Ya, I already know.

I prefer not to say why, but HL has earned my respect and admiration.

Her values may seem a bit strange to us, but she's a good person with a good heart.

Location hidden

#599728 Oct 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
More moral support from Thing Two for Thing One.
BTW, were you in solitary?
Is that where you learned of the negative effects of isolation?
No I learned it in college since I minored in Sociology

But I am not surprised a fake criminal defense trial attorney would have no clue about the harmful effects!

LOL

Location hidden

#599729 Oct 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, uh.
Time for Skom's medication.
Time for yours

A nice, soothing, naked bubble-bath with another man

LOL

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599730 Oct 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like to be berated, you should make some changes in your behavior, to become more civilized.
First, stop with the violence.
Violence doesn't solve problems.
And don't keep people in fear through threats, or control, or physical dominance.
There's a huge difference between respect and fear.
And stop being such a smartass.
It may give you temporary gratification, but it's hardly an endearing quality.
I stopped the violence in 1997.

I haven't been violent with my kids or my wife.

My parenting tactics are different than yours.

And like a typical liberal you get mad at anyone not like you.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#599731 Oct 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what you are talking about
Lethal force is never allowed to protect property
"It is important to remember that deadly force can never be used simply to defend property against someone else’s interference with that property, even if that interference is unlawful and even if there is no other way to prevent that interference. See State v. Metcalfe, 212 N.W. 382 (Iowa 1927)"
http://nationalparalegal.edu/public_documents...
You can use force is another situation which allows the use of deadly force happens at the same time
Since at no point was the person in the car in immediate danger, deadly force would never be allowed
You guys need to stop talking out of your asses
If Catcher actually knew anything he could help you. But he lets you guys guess because he doesn't know either
That turtns out not to be the case. Down here, you can shoot someone dead in the street, if you feel threatened.

No property imvolved, even.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 48,740
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min AussieBobby 281,256
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min guest 646,608
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 44,688
... 1 hr jorvajor 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr KellyP_Onuandher 2,063
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 971,689
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr karl44 105,620
More from around the web