Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#599557 Oct 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to bust out a windshield to replace it one time. The interior glass layer of the lamination turned into shrapnel. After I finished getting the windshield out, there were small pieces of glass everywhere in the vehicle. I would not want to be inside with someone beating on the windshield.
Cars have been using shatter-resistant glass for decades

What was your car?

A 1950 Nash Rambler?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#599558 Oct 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be back your accusations Red.
If I knew your real name I would have you in court and end up owning your house.
You really enjoy the ability to lie constantly under the anononymity of Topix.
Based on your fellow Christian RR's law interpretation, you should be in prison.
Back my accusations you say. They're not accusations. They're things you've openly admitted to in this very thread deadbeat.

You've admitted that you ran out and abandoned your daughter.

And for you information "purfesir" that is abuse.
_______

Poor delusional fool isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Since: May 11

Birmingham, UK

#599559 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Since my post was before Ben's, I know you saw it.
Why are you ignoring my question?
When you see "disciplining a child", do you only assume that means physical discipline?
the issue has always been your attitude towards physical discipline towards babies and toddlers.

You stated that your own children are afraid of you.

Do I need to pray to dog for post numbers again?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#599560 Oct 8, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2012/04/us/tab...

Hey Catcher, is soliciting a prostitute legal in Texas?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#599561 Oct 8, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't if it never went to court.
Why do you constantly lie ? Are you insane or a troll ?
I thought you were through with RR.....

Location hidden

#599562 Oct 8, 2013
Lamented Safety Glass For Windshields

"Since 1966, all passenger cars produced in the United States have been equipped with an improved laminated windshield with additional built-in safety. It is designed to withstand about three times the impact velocity of the windshield previously in use."

http://www.glasslinks.com/newsinfo/ag_history...

Lamented glass is the kind that spiderwebs and doesn't break into sharp pieces

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#599563 Oct 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to bust out a windshield to replace it one time. The interior glass layer of the lamination turned into shrapnel. After I finished getting the windshield out, there were small pieces of glass everywhere in the vehicle. I would not want to be inside with someone beating on the windshield.
What kind of car? Year, make, model?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599564 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

I have never been before the bench.
Ever.
I know the charges were lowered from assault to vandalism.
That info is available without speaking to a judge.
BenAdam wrote:
No, you don't if it never went to court.
Why do you constantly lie ? Are you insane or a troll ?
I'm not lying.

Court records are avaiable without going to court or seeing a judge.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599565 Oct 8, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
so when did they disagree and what did they disagree with while you were never there to hear it and were never arraigned and were unknown to the court?
Is that better?
I don't know. A public defender called me and notified me of it. SHe then sent me a packet in the mail with all the info.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#599566 Oct 8, 2013
This is close...maybe...

AGGRAVATED ASSAULT

How should an incident be classified when an individual intentionally drives a motor vehicle into another occupied motor vehicle?

Police must classify the incident as an aggravated assault (more specifically, an aggravated assault type 4c—other dangerous weapon) regardless of the extent of injury sustained by the victim or amount of damage caused to the vehicles. In this case, the weapon is the vehicle. If the victim dies as a direct result of the incident, law enforcement agencies must classify the death as a homicide (p. 24).

What factors are used to distinguish aggravated from simple assault?

Generally, police must consider the weapon used and/or the extent of the injury sustained as the deciding factors in distinguishing aggravated from simple assault. In only a very limited number of instances should it be necessary to examine the intent of the assailant (pp. 26-27).

Law enforcement agencies must carefully consider the following factors in classifying assaults:

The type of weapon employed or the use of an object as a weapon.
The seriousness of the injury.
The intent of the assailant to cause serious injury.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/frequent...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599567 Oct 8, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
the issue has always been your attitude towards physical discipline towards babies and toddlers.
You stated that your own children are afraid of you.
Do I need to pray to dog for post numbers again?
Another red herring?

I was asking about you, not your opinion of me.

This is the third time I've asked you...

When you see "disciplining a child", do you only assume that means physical discipline?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#599568 Oct 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I have nothing i need to show
You haven't pointed out a single thing i misstated you on
I can predict your pathetic moves way in advance. No way you get a chance to see what to try to make your lie around.
But if you were misstated you would know immediately right? You would know what things you would or would never have said right?
So just tell me what I got wrong...if i did.
You aren't fooling anyone:)
I have no intention to fool anybody.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599569 Oct 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Lamented Safety Glass For Windshields
"Since 1966, all passenger cars produced in the United States have been equipped with an improved laminated windshield with additional built-in safety. It is designed to withstand about three times the impact velocity of the windshield previously in use."
Lamented glass is the kind that spiderwebs and doesn't break into sharp pieces
Not to be all Catcherly, but it's not lamented glass, it's "laminated" glass. I've spent a long time becoming educated on glass, mainly for doors & windows, but car glass is still glass.

Most of them are dual laminated tempered glass. Basically that means that they'll shatter but stay in place. A car can even be rolled over onto it's roof and the windshield will stay in place. Tempered glass is extremely safe, you cn pick up all the broken pieces and roll them in your palm and you won't get cut.

The same glass is used in entry doors that have fancy, decorative glass known as "caming", to make it harder for break-ins.

Now a sliding glass door has similar glass, it's tempered but not laminated. Usually.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#599570 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're on a smart phone, I suggest you switch to the mobile version. You can't see the judgeits. It's great.
My crime was vandalism, nothing more. They want to label me a violent criminal to suit their egos and say "There's just another Christian criminal!"
Then you get guys like Ben & Catcher distorting the f_ck out of the details and a guy like ole chap thinking that discipline is equal to violent assault.
Ugh.
Ugh.

Location hidden

#599571 Oct 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no intention to fool anybody.
Then it works out perfectly

:)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#599572 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What kind of car? Year, make, model?
It was a 2002 Silverado.

I used a hammer. It took quite a while to get enough of the windshield broken to maneuver it out of its seals.

If you hit the lamination hard enough, repeatedly, a lot of the small glass fragments will come loose from the vinyl layer. Those pieces will go everywhere.

Location hidden

#599573 Oct 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to be all Catcherly, but it's not lamented glass, it's "laminated" glass. I've spent a long time becoming educated on glass, mainly for doors & windows, but car glass is still glass.
Most of them are dual laminated tempered glass. Basically that means that they'll shatter but stay in place. A car can even be rolled over onto it's roof and the windshield will stay in place. Tempered glass is extremely safe, you cn pick up all the broken pieces and roll them in your palm and you won't get cut.
The same glass is used in entry doors that have fancy, decorative glass known as "caming", to make it harder for break-ins.
Now a sliding glass door has similar glass, it's tempered but not laminated. Usually.
The article I quoted from even said it in the same paragraph

"Another manufacturing milestone occurred in 1927 when laminated windshields were introduced"

I actually don't remember now if I just typed the wrong word or if I just went through spell-check and didn't look. Generally i just right click and scroll to the first word and left click as I don't usually misspell a word so bad that it goes to a different word.

But yeah its important that people know the difference between tempered and laminated

I actually noticed the difference when looking for an article on the laminated. I almost said cars use tempered glass.

Location hidden

#599574 Oct 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a 2002 Silverado.
I used a hammer. It took quite a while to get enough of the windshield broken to maneuver it out of its seals.
If you hit the lamination hard enough, repeatedly, a lot of the small glass fragments will come loose from the vinyl layer. Those pieces will go everywhere.
But those pieces won't cause damage

I just cleaned out the inside of my car a few months back when someone broke in through the side window. It mostly spider-webbed but I also got pieces all over the seat. Its like picking up ball-bearings for lack of a better comparison.

And the impact it would take to cause fragments from a laminated windshield would be a lot

When people think of shrapnel they normally think sharp and penetrating. Not round-edged safety glass

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599575 Oct 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
It was a 2002 Silverado.
Those little pieces are harmless.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#599576 Oct 8, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The article I quoted from even said it in the same paragraph
"Another manufacturing milestone occurred in 1927 when laminated windshields were introduced"
I actually don't remember now if I just typed the wrong word or if I just went through spell-check and didn't look. Generally i just right click and scroll to the first word and left click as I don't usually misspell a word so bad that it goes to a different word.
But yeah its important that people know the difference between tempered and laminated
I actually noticed the difference when looking for an article on the laminated. I almost said cars use tempered glass.
Cars DO use tempered glass. The windshield is laminated tempered, all the others are tempered.

Anyone reading this, the next time you look at your door windows in your car, notice the little bit of etching on the bottm corner. It'll tell you it's temepered. The windshield doesn't have that...

Also, if you have a window near a door or a window within 5 feet of your bathtub drain, it must be tempered, too. As well as all glass in any door. They'll all have the white etching on a bottom corner....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min bad bob 6
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min smackdown 110,257
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min waaasssuuup 675,570
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min waaasssuuup 982,215
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,744
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 46,192
immigrant muslims in new jersey are destroying ... 2 hr Sethlong 5
More from around the web