Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#599348 Oct 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>More useless pseudo intellectual babble
I already made it clear repeatedly it doesn't provide proof they are frauds. But not only they can still be wrong in general, there is no way to ignore that there exists a strong possibility of bias that can be directly or indirectly affecting their judgement
Next
.. telling you about an elderly woman I admired is useless pseudo intellectual babble ??..

.. telling you I think you could have been much more than a factory worker is useless pseudo intellectual babble ??..

.. Skom, this is not helping our new friendship. Are you trying to alienate me ??..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#599349 Oct 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice ad hominem.
But let me ask you.
Do you have any clue as to what HL does for a living?
Thank you hypocrite

I thought it went well with her ad hominems

And do I know what story you guys would make up? No.

But then again, you pretended to be a big-shit criminal defense attorney who normally only handles major cases like murder despite not knowing basic legal terminology within a courtroom or basic rules of law for excluding testimony or weapons. Just like you recently didn't know someone can get an arrest record expunged without needing a conviction

I'm sure after she let the cat out of the bag (not like more evidence was needed) that you are not a "regular lawyer" that you two would do just about anything for damage control for one another. It has been your M.O. from day 1. It would be given the weight as the rest of your stories

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#599350 Oct 7, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
The master? LOL. I'm about 4000 miles away other wise i might....
I smell chicken!!:-p

Location hidden

#599351 Oct 7, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you would........
:-D

Location hidden

#599352 Oct 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
More sheets, more blankets... it's getting expensive!
Is this going to be a bunker on a budget or a vacation retreat?
Will there be a massage table, a hot tub, a home theater?
I don't know, i was meant to be coming around yours, silly! u tell me!

And we haven't even invited Catcher yet, he's crazy about white sheets, we'll defo need more!
Run Forrest Run

Baltimore, MD

#599353 Oct 7, 2013
Roger Viklund wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
But why would you consider these books to be of a marketing strategy? Why then no every other book on the origin of Christianity?
None of those books are that kind of books, i.e. sensational book. If you want to add to that list of scholars who think Secret Mark is genuine (Ron Cameron, Marvin Meyer, Scott G Brown, John Dominic Crossan, Helmut Koester and Thomas Talley), there is what I can remember offhand also James D. Tabor, Allan J. Pantuck, Jeff Jay, John Dart, Eckhard Rau, Charles W. Hedrick, Guy G. Stroumsa, Hershel Shanks, Tony Burke and Timo Paananen. I might have forgotten a few and also myself think it is genuine. I think it’s sort of a “dead race” between those who is for and against authenticity among those who have published on the subject. Not that it matters …
LISTEN YOU POOR HOMSEXUAL FROM SWEDEN-YOUR NAME IS ANNIE MUK,
You are gay,
and pretend to be biblical scholar and book writer about Jesus homosexuality and magics together with your lies about gospel
mark

we found enough of time to trace your IP were from you post,and who you are,
you are
Annie Muk
boat refuge gay from slovenia escaped poland by prom from Swinemuende to swedish Baltic Port Ystad?

pleas?don't foll people here, and get a f....away from here with your Lies,BS and your filthy moral life.

Location hidden

#599354 Oct 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah we have spoken a few times and it has always been friendly
It is kind of a man thing I suppose!
Although sometimes there is progress. For example Ians and I put aside our differences for peace
Just depends on the situation I guess
(T) Peace
We probably haven't had long discussions on hot topics that's why we've been friendly. Good thing, I guess.

peace!!!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#599355 Oct 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you hypocrite
I thought it went well with her ad hominems
And do I know what story you guys would make up? No.
But then again, you pretended to be a big-shit criminal defense attorney who normally only handles major cases like murder despite not knowing basic legal terminology within a courtroom or basic rules of law for excluding testimony or weapons. Just like you recently didn't know someone can get an arrest record expunged without needing a conviction
I'm sure after she let the cat out of the bag (not like more evidence was needed) that you are not a "regular lawyer" that you two would do just about anything for damage control for one another. It has been your M.O. from day 1. It would be given the weight as the rest of your stories
skom
read post from poster"run forrest run"about this gay from Sweden and who is he,
he is Annie Muk refuge from Poland to Sweden by prom from Swinemuende to The Baltic city in Sweden YSTAD

I am not able to stand this wickedness spiting against Jesus Gods Word,and who HE WAS AND IS TODAY,
NOW THIS POLAK GAY ENTER THIS THREAD WITH LIES,INSULTS, AND BLASPHEMIES AGAINST OUR PRECIOUS LORD?

Be aware,it is good to know them??
final reward for their wickedness is almoat at end

Location hidden

#599356 Oct 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. telling you about an elderly woman I admired is useless pseudo intellectual babble ??..
.. telling you I think you could have been much more than a factory worker is useless pseudo intellectual babble ??..
.. Skom, this is not helping our new friendship. Are you trying to alienate me ??..
No the part about the woman was attempted emotional manipulating. That's the other card in your deck along with passive-aggressiveness.

I never claimed there are no writers who write for the love of writing or for the pursuit of truth without monetary gain. You gave an example that had nothing to do with anything so you could try to give the dishonest impression that somehow I had slandered some group that would involve her

And I'm grateful to have a good paying job with benefits in this economy. Sure just about anybody could say they would do this or that different if they could do it again

I will say I am extremely glad I am not an emotional cripple, so insecure and needy that Topix is more important to me than real life. I am glad I am someone who can express genuine emotion without needing sex as an emotional crutch. I am glad I don't post about drinking alone while using multiple socks.

So it's all relative I guess.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#599357 Oct 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, what were your goals in life before you settled on being an insecure multiple-sock Topix lifer with no job that mainly talks about drinking and sex fantasies?
Or did you always know that was gonna be your life?
.. thanks for asking. To respond to your inquiries regarding my personal life:

1. My #1 job is being a mom.

2. My #2 job is something I will not reveal to you until you win my confidence. However, it does consist of financial remuneration to adequately perform my #1 job.

3. I do not like the taste of alcohol therefore I rarely drink.

4. What's wrong with sexual innuendos? Are you jealous of the link River posted to me?

.. how come you didn't critique River? Were you jealous? Friendship is a two-way street. Everyone here can see I'm clearly trying to establish a congenial relationship with you. Why do you continue to make U-Turns ??..

Location hidden

#599358 Oct 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
We probably haven't had long discussions on hot topics that's why we've been friendly. Good thing, I guess.
peace!!!
LOL

That may be the reason

I will take it!

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#599359 Oct 7, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
skom
read post from poster"run forrest run"about this gay from Sweden and who is he,
he is Annie Muk refuge from Poland to Sweden by prom from Swinemuende to The Baltic city in Sweden YSTAD
I am not able to stand this wickedness spiting against Jesus Gods Word,and who HE WAS AND IS TODAY,
NOW THIS POLAK GAY ENTER THIS THREAD WITH LIES,INSULTS, AND BLASPHEMIES AGAINST OUR PRECIOUS LORD?
Be aware,it is good to know them??
final reward for their wickedness is almoat at end
I will take that information under advisement

:)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#599360 Oct 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I don't know, i was meant to be coming around yours, silly! u tell me!
And we haven't even invited Catcher yet, he's crazy about white sheets, we'll defo need more!
I'm afraid this is getting out of hand.

I haven't even confirmed the existence of the Lizard People OR the Salamander Alliance.

We still have to consider zombies and aliens too.

Why don't you just come over and we'll practice our survival plan, starting with keeping warm.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#599361 Oct 7, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take that information under advisement
thanks?

Location hidden

#599362 Oct 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. thanks for asking. To respond to your inquiries regarding my personal life:
1. My #1 job is being a mom.
2. My #2 job is something I will not reveal to you until you win my confidence. However, it does consist of financial remuneration to adequately perform my #1 job.
3. I do not like the taste of alcohol therefore I rarely drink.
4. What's wrong with sexual innuendos? Are you jealous of the link River posted to me?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wv-34w8kGPMXX
.. how come you didn't critique River? Were you jealous? Friendship is a two-way street. Everyone here can see I'm clearly trying to establish a congenial relationship with you. Why do you continue to make U-Turns ??..
I have no desire to be in your confidence. I think you don't even know what the truth is because you live in an online fantasy

And if you don't like to drink, why have you made so many posts about drinking by yourself? Are you that insecure?

I believe your sexual innuendos are as real as anything else you post. I think they are nothing more than a pathetic cry for attention from anonymous posters online and your real sex life is someone between mundane and non-existent

And i think everybody can see what you are doing quite clearly

Thank you for that. It only helps prove my point

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599363 Oct 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>You should have asked an agnostic...or a rabbit. Our opinions might differ though.

“I believe in luck: how else can you explain the success of those you dislike?“– Jean Cocteau

“I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.“– Thomas Jefferson
Did someone say rabbit?

Lol hi Annie :)

No one asked me but I don't believe in all sorts of things.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#599364 Oct 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>You never asked me.

Noun: luck
1. Your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
2. An unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another
3. An unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome

Verb: luck
1. Succeed by luck

WordWeb Pro 6.6

Going by the first and second definitions for the noun, "luck", I'd suppose it could be said there is such a thing as "luck".

However, I don't assign any positive or negative connotations to that.

I only see "luck" as the way things turn out, with no expectation or either success or failure.

As "luck" would have it, now you can't say this anymore:

RiversideRedneck wrote: "You know I asked several people, atheists like you, if they believe in luck.
Not one of them answered.
Imagine that."
Well said and agreed.

Hi scar.
Bongo

Yonkers, NY

#599365 Oct 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it right or wrong to willingly take a case defending a known child molester?
Catcher is the dork who refers to the tea party as tea baggers . Hes a hypocrite as he does the same thing in his legal work, resisting and exhausting all remedies.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#599366 Oct 7, 2013
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone say rabbit?
Lol hi Annie :)
No one asked me but I don't believe in all sorts of things.
let me fill this gap
rabbit= nyghy nyghy nyghy nyghy
your don't have to believe,you will believe when you stop to be scum lesbian and find really man who will do this like rabbit on you?

annie is crazy,but she knows ,what she is talking about?
Bongo

Yonkers, NY

#599367 Oct 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been very lucky.
I thank my lucky stars.
Now don't take that too literally.
But that's how I feel.
In other words, life's been good to me so far.(Credit to Joe Walsh.)
Maybe better than I have deserved.
So you tell me: Do I believe in luck?
Super dork, youre getting your consolation. As a legalist you know whats coming to you if God is real. Your doubt and unbelief is your demise. enjoy whats left, after all youre "guilt free"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 30 min Johnny 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr NutSoDivineMsM 37,089
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr oneear69 688,786
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aerobatty 988,536
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 3 hr oneear69 11
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 3 hr Johnny 19
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr My opinion 6,549
More from around the web