Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#598922 Oct 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said I handle criminal cases only.
If you find any post where I said that, I will donate $1,000 to your favorite charity.
I will provide proof of the donation.
You are trying to play semantics

And it is very rare an attorney will do criminal and civil litigation. Although I bet you wished you had thought of that before huh? But you didn't!

Is why you came up with two stories

First saying you USED to be a criminal defense attorney, then claiming the major cases you handled were civil while forgetting you gave criminal examples

But if you still want to donate $1,000 you can put it towards child victims of your clients

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598923 Oct 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Only time I was there, I accidentally set fire to the Cuyahoga.
That's a river.
https://www.google.com/search...
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a river.
Me too !!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#598924 Oct 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
You didn't answer MY question, so why should I answer yours?
You did not ask ME a question. You made a statement then asked Skom a question.

Like this:

Catcher1 wrote:

There you go.

Let's see if your good buddy Skom agrees with you.

Skom?

---

Now answer MY questions.

Or go to the gym and work I your low self esteem.
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#598925 Oct 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
That's a river.
O COMMON
just leave this place,
make space for good guys like Skombolis who defeat all of you not finish evolutions fish embrios sperms without of any brain

Location hidden

#598926 Oct 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what it says in the Bible?
Or is it Jesus's teaching?
I wouldn't expect you to understand

You are more concerned with making sure they can get out to rape more children

And yes Jesus would agree

Matthew 18:6
"and whoever ensnares one of these little ones who trust me, it would be better for him to have a millstone hung around his neck and be drowned in the open sea"

Only a monster wouldn't understand it would be better to take one's own life than to rape a child

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#598927 Oct 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Me too !!
Laffin.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#598928 Oct 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Thats our little Topix counselor for you
It would seem he folds under cross
How in the world could he prep a client?
Fortunately for his clients, they are immaginary, just like his ethics!
Ya, and he further avoids answering my questions claiming that I didn't answer his question first.

Even though he never asked me a question.

Wadda chump.

Location hidden

#598929 Oct 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. we're on a roll today !! Keep those compliments coming and we'll soon be having tea at The Dorchester ..
Dorkchester would be more like it

And keep me out of your fantasies:)

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#598930 Oct 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answer any questions when you can avoid it
Of course you don't seem to realize that it makes it obvious why you are avoiding them
I mean what answer could someone give for why it always matters other posters thinks? I have seen you do this with other people specifically and the room in general as far as saying 'let's see what so and so thinks'
The skin on your soles must be baby soft considering you never stand on your own two feet.
Hey maybe you can get handicapped parking? Tell you have "nutsack vertigo". As in your inability to sack up and stand on your own!
LOL
On this date in 1536, English theologian William Tyndale, the first person to translate the Bible into early modern English, was executed.

Why, you may ask?

For heresy.

Nice.

Location hidden

#598931 Oct 6, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a real Texas sharpshooter Skom. As opposed to losing the case skom. Not all the BS you make up ,think IRL skom Think IRL.
Sooo...your point is some lawyers for money will break the law or betray their ethics for money.
Yes they will, so will Judges , Police, Politicians, Witnesses, Jurors and even Victims. Hello this IS IRL remember?
Sigh

We would need a telescope to even see the original point of the conversation

But this is what happens when you have to keep making stuff up to explain away other stuff.

Tell me you at least remember that the original point was Catcher should not agree to defend a child rapist he thinks is guilty as certainly has no duty to?

I'd settle for you even acknowledging that is what this was about

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#598932 Oct 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to play semantics
And it is very rare an attorney will do criminal and civil litigation. Although I bet you wished you had thought of that before huh? But you didn't!
Is why you came up with two stories
First saying you USED to be a criminal defense attorney, then claiming the major cases you handled were civil while forgetting you gave criminal examples
But if you still want to donate $1,000 you can put it towards child victims of your clients
I knew you'd blink.

Chicken.

Location hidden

#598933 Oct 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
On this date in 1536, English theologian William Tyndale, the first person to translate the Bible into early modern English, was executed.
Why, you may ask?
For heresy.
Nice.
Interesting

When are you going to see a doctor about your nutsack vertigo?

Let's hope it is in 2013

:)

Location hidden

#598934 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, and he further avoids answering my questions claiming that I didn't answer his question first.
Even though he never asked me a question.
Wadda chump.
I was trying to remember what he asked you and almost went back to check

I should have known

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#598935 Oct 6, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
That's a river.
I remember that...Was THAT YOU Mac??

LOL

Location hidden

#598936 Oct 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my friend! I hope you come back!
HFN
Just waving HI

Cab Driver Goes to Heaven
Previous Next

A cab driver reaches the pearly gates. St. Peter looks him up in his Big Book and tells him to pick up a gold staff and a silk robe and proceed into Heaven.

Next in line is a preacher. St. Peter looks him up in his Big Book, furrows his brow and says, "OK, we'll let you in, but take that cloth robe and wooden staff."

The preacher is shocked and replies, "But I am a man of the cloth. You gave that cab driver a gold staff and a silk robe. Surely I rate higher than a cabbie!"

St. Peter responds matter-of-factly, "This is Heaven and up here, we are interested in results. When you preached, people slept. When the cabbie drove his taxi, people prayed."

Location hidden

#598938 Oct 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you'd blink.
Chicken.
LOL

Yeah, you won that round counselor!

I proved you were caught in two different stories and pointed out the goofy semantic game you were trying to play to infer a third story

But you got me!

Is that how you convince yourself you won at court too? When the jury comes back in 15 minutes with a guilty verdict you tell them as you were waiting in the hall "I knew you'd blink first"

I don't think you understand the rules!

LOL

But nice diversion again. You desperately need your "not-responsive" answers because how else could you address your three stories?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#598939 Oct 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
She was sleeping with his a NBA player named Delonte West
When Lebron showed up to a UFC event and was rude to people's girlfriends and didn't sign autographs and all sorts of things, one of the uFC fighters who is kind of a modern day Mohammad Ali when it comes to smack-talk said this about him:
"His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West."
Ouch!
I heard he is considering coming back to Cleveland. You think he would be welcomed back in Ohio I think kind of unfortunately he would be. Fans are fickle and care mostly about winning.
Although I thought the hate for him leaving was somewhat over-hyped. He wasn't exactly up-front about it but it is also a business and you don't announce your next move always to the fans and media.
It wasn't like some players who wait to say anything until after the draft to screw the team. Nobody could replace LeBRon anyway. I have never liked the guy but didn't blame him for the move
I think they would welcome him back to Cleveland....He was born in Akron and his Mom brought him up in low income housing. He does help with the Boys and Girls clubs and buys the city of Akron School system new computers for the schools. Years ago he bought kids bikes....

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598940 Oct 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Skipping forward
I miss skipping. When I try it now I look like the Terminator.

Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#598941 Oct 6, 2013
Experiencing God Day By Day:

Prayer Changes You
Yet now, if You will forgive their sin--but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book which You have written.(Exodus 32:32)
Prayer is not designed to change God, it is designed to change us. Prayer is not calling God in to bless our activities. Rather, prayer takes us into God’s presence, shows us His will, and prepares us to obey Him.
Moses climbed Mount Sinai and spent forty days communing with God. God showed him the wickedness of the Israelites (Exod. 32:7). Moses had not known their desperate condition, nor had he realized the imminence of God’s judgment upon them until God revealed it to him. As God made Moses aware of all that was at stake, Moses felt the same compassion for the people that God felt. Moses became willing to sacrifice his own life for his obstinate people. In a compelling and selfless prayer of intercession, Moses offered to have his own name blotted out of the book of life if God would spare the people. In Moses’ time with Him, God had formed a mighty intercessor for His people.
God will use your prayer times to soften your heart and change your focus. As you pray for others, the Holy Spirit will work in your heart so that you have the same compassion for them that God does (Rom. 8:26–27). If you do not love people as you should, pray for them. If you are not as active in God’s service as you know He wants you to be, begin praying. You cannot be intimately exposed to God’s heart and remain complacent. The time spent with God will change you and make you more like Christ.

Location hidden

#598942 Oct 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what a baby beater says.
No surprise.
Riverside wrote:
What do you care what Skom thinks?
Why do you always need backup?
Why can't you just be yourself and damn it if no one agrees with you?
So what if the doc lets the pedo die?
So what?

And you say "That's what a baby beater says.
No surprise"

You have got to be the worst attorney possible!

Not only you refused to answer the first 4 questions but a child beater would be less likely to want to see a pedophile die if anything. You just helped disprove your own bogus accusation counselor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 5 min Truthiness 16
Calling Doctor Reality Calling Dr Reality WHERE... 9 min Charles 2
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 11 min Charles 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min Neville Thompson 44,648
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Steve III 646,404
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Neville Thompson 281,234
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 58 min Aura Mytha 48,211
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 971,606
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web