“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#598694 Oct 5, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I think my life would have been easier if I had been castrated at birth.
LOL
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#598695 Oct 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you remain a 'dog-of-war' Dr Shrink ?
Your cruelty, crudeness, and your image of everyone outside of yourself are vile when no-one outside of your own belief is exempt form your rudeness. Even Jesus was not this crude.
If I have learned anything from Topix Cyber it is someone like you is the biggest stalker of this street.
I have seen when you can also talk real good and normal ? But then you also go 360 degree!
the plain truth is rude, and crude to all of those who are born without of God,
sorry?plain truth cause pain and suffer,
excuses of man who claim to never struck women and look for sypathy around,
but leaving her own child is worse cruelty then any normal father or mother can do to their own babies??

the truth is 360 degree opsite to our earthly imperfect nature
and Not you,not me ,nor anyone is excluded from this rotten sin of sickness,cruelity, death,immorality and mistrust to the words Of Bible Truths?

I don't see people like ben Adam vicious atheist and blasphemer as one of my friends of brothers or tell him Love2

so?where is your spiritual maturity,where is your humble heart,
Jesus was perfect from heaven and none of us is able evn 0.1% follow proprly His steps without of Gods Grace?

sorry
I do have grace and Gods Mercy, but I am not able to Lie and call atheistic dung that they are my bro,sis,or I love them

I prefer to love only my God,Who lead me in this path of widerness jungle Journey-full of parasities,scums,godless immoral creature, dung atheism, criminals,huren,adulters, fornicators,alcoholics,haters and who else
this earth is dead,infested by disease only to be burn by Gods Inspection and inhalate all your evil friends and pretenders to be Gods Chosen ones?

thak you for revealing your true nature,
long time I was patiently waiting to expose who all of you are???

sorry again PW
you are not my teacher,nor advisor, nor priest to tell to me your fables, your big mouth and your sermons,
verbaly sounds nice, but practicaly you are person perfectly know who you are?

and please?follow your way of life, and try to get spiritual authroity to advice others

I am like nail to all of those who are already dead and coffins are prepared for them?

you suppose to know?
'dogs of war" and those in ancient Roman Empire get them on their chains
and what they were saying before left them free to flame fires of war-same happen today,
spiritual war doesn't have mercy?
Eph 6;11-18....
clearly telling us with whom we wage this war,
and one of those wicked hurt spirits start use you to spread foam and hate,disrespect and defeat attitudes of your deep inside old heart,always was and till now is ,just old wicked dead heart?

Bible warn all of us
"Bad Association spoil good habits".....
this is end of the story of your habits
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#598696 Oct 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
~~ HUGS always ~~
Hug rather Son of God
because day is approaching that hugs of others can be sentence of hipocrizy and cover up own old attitude of your heart

good night
ask in prayer to God,
if you have authority to advice others or teach your simple nonsense
ask also if 1 Cor 14;33-35....also apply to you,or exclude you from this warning?
if the truth hurt you,take handtowel deep in cold water of stick eis cubes and put on your head,
maybe you will realize that cyber space are only haluciantions,not friendshitp,nor church,nor christianity at all?

street is not internet,and cyber mutts are not people walking on the streets

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#598697 Oct 5, 2013
dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
but leaving her own child is worse cruelty then any normal father or mother can do to their own babies??
and Not you,not me ,nor anyone is excluded from this rotten sin of sickness,cruelity, death,immorality and mistrust to the words Of Bible Truths?
I don't see people like ben Adam vicious atheist and blasphemer as one of my friends of brothers or tell him Love2
Jesus was perfect from heaven and none of us is able evn 0.1% follow proprly His steps without of Gods Grace?
sorry
I do have grace and Gods Mercy, but I am not able to Lie and call atheistic dung that they are my bro,sis,or I love them
I prefer to love only my God,Who lead me in this path of widerness jungle Journey-full of parasities,scums,godless immoral creature, dung atheism, criminals,huren,adulters, fornicators,alcoholics,haters and who else
this earth is dead,infested by disease only to be burn by Gods Inspection and inhalate all your evil friends and pretenders to be Gods Chosen ones?
sorry again PW
you are not my teacher,nor advisor, nor priest to tell to me your fables, your big mouth and your sermons,
and please?follow your way of life, and try to get spiritual authroity to advice others
I am like nail to all of those who are already dead and coffins are prepared for them?
you suppose to know?
and what they were saying before left them free to flame fires of war-same happen today,
Eph 6;11-18....
and one of those wicked hurt spirits start use you to spread foam and hate,disrespect and defeat attitudes of your deep inside old heart,always was and till now is ,just old wicked dead heart?
Bible warn all of us
(Matthew 7:1)(Revelation 12:10)(Galatians 5:15)(Romans 2:1)(James 4:11)(Matthew 7:2)(Luke 16:15)(John 7:24)(Matthew 7:3-5)(1 Corinthians 11:31)(John 12:47 & 3:17)(Galatians 6:1)(Romans 14:13)
(Romans 14:4)(Romans 14:12)(1 Peter 2:23)(1 Corinthians 4:5)

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#598698 Oct 5, 2013
dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
Son of GoG

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#598699 Oct 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Personally, I can't relax like that way. We would either be having sex or fighting. I'm struggling to find an in between.
There would be blood spilled either way.
You must find Serenity.

:)

Embrace the grey.

#598700 Oct 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Someone was taking about that and saying vampires r actually Christians, coz u show 'em the cross to tell 'em u the same 'gang' It's a conspiracy or something.
Nooooooo!

They r mortal enemies!!!

Embrace the grey.

#598701 Oct 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Hey River!
Sh*t, I just realized now that I sounded racist! Noooooo!! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!!!!
Her eyes are just weird, it's got nothing to do with her being Chinese. Her eyes move around a lot in opposite directions!!
I'm not saying Chinese people have weird eyes!!! I'm not saying or implying that!
God, I need to think before i say stuff!
You r gonna cause an international pillow fight!

Embrace the grey.

#598702 Oct 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Obama said he wanted to change the law didn't he? He wants to be able to detain people for as long as he wants without a trial. Times r gonna get super bad soon, prepare yourselves!!
People are building bunkers. If you ask them all why, they will give you different answers.

"The Republicans are ruining the country, that's why!"

"The Democrats are ruining the country, that's why!"

"The Lizard people are taking over the country, that's why!"

"I got a great deal on concrete, that's why!"

Embrace the grey.

#598703 Oct 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. the Patriot Act violates the constitution and, under the guise of national security, establishes a precedent for further encroachment of civil rights ..
.. it must be abolished ..
They're taking our rights.

Pretty soon they'll be going after our ups and downs, then our ins and outs. Finally, they'll take what's left.

Embrace the grey.

#598704 Oct 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Or....you and I could do it.
HL could referee....?
Off to K-Mart for an inflatable pool and some J-E-L-L-O.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#598705 Oct 5, 2013
Part 1 of 2
dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry
sorry again PW
you suppose to know?
Eph 6;11-18....
Bible warn all of us
Continued due to space...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598706 Oct 5, 2013
Part 2 of 2 'dogs of war'– Dr Shrink
dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
Hug rather Son of God
because day is approaching that hugs of others can be sentence of hipocrizy and cover up own old attitude of your heart
good night
ask in prayer to God,
if you have authority to advice others or teach your simple nonsense
ask also if 1 Cor 14;33-35....also apply to you,or exclude you from this warning?
if the truth hurt you,take handtowel deep in cold water of stick eis cubes and put on your head,
maybe you will realize that cyber space are only haluciantions,not friendshitp,nor church,nor christianity at all?
street is not internet,and cyber mutts are not people walking on the streets
Let me know when your volcano is finish erupting Dr Shrink, because you try to justify yourself. I don't try to.
I never know nor see before – except for the first time in the name you chose –'dogs of war'. So whatever you know about that, I don't even try to... nor do I make war.
But I will – with or without you – comfort a soul which is suffering... and be a friend to anyone I choose.
Jesus did also, and that you can never change in me, even tho it has bugged you from the start.. How... is between me and God.
I just don't see any comfort, love, or anything nice in your words to 99.9% of people. It is not your understanding of God that I question, nor your spiritual path.
It only your crude and rude terms you use – whether against male or female poster in here – or all your fifth that sets no example to anyone. In one breath you say you love everyone, and in the other you cut anyone down for talking to anyone you do not agree with, beside how to send mixed messages and call it God's Love. I write to you only about that. You always say you do not judge, and yet you treat people like dirt. I don't know one Bible verse that tells me to be like that.
Nothing more...
So have a good evening yourself, because a little more of God's Love and Peace never hurt anyone.
If I stand before the Son of God with hypocrisy... you are right up there with me.
I trust next time we meet you will have more to offer than you have here.
If I am only talking to you as a cyber no-body, why are you wasting time saying anything at all to me... or anyone else ? That is just an escape from responsibility for what one writes, except for what I have learned are trolls.

The Son of God gets lots of hugs from me and never complains... why do you complain if I pass them on ? Would you like one too? Are you lonely?
… here you go...

…
No-one should treat anyone like dirt!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598707 Oct 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I plead the 5th...
... they still probing that one.
'The Fifth Dimension's unique sound lay somewhere between smooth, elegant soul and straightforward...' lol
Take Care there BT

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#598708 Oct 6, 2013
M_O_R_N_I_N_G

“You will find as you look back upon your life
that the moments when you have truly lived
are the moments when you have done things
in the spirit of love.”

~ Henry Drummond

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#598709 Oct 6, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, So many things just look impossible. Sometimes I wonder how I will make it through this trial or how will we survive or where is this problem leading? But, when I stop concentrating on the problem and look to You and Your promises, I am relieved. For I know that all things are possible through You. You are in control and will make all things work to the good for those who love You. Thank You for those promises and for the "breath of fresh air" I feel in knowing You are here with me, for me, and in me through Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus' Name

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#598710 Oct 6, 2013
Encouraging Words..

So never be ashamed to tell others about our Lord

2 Timothy 1:8

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#598711 Oct 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Took the Vette to a car show a couple miles away.
Almost passed out, tried not to puke up my meds, then the alternator died and had to get a booster charge to get home. Skipped Topox for almost 24 hours!
I didn't win anything but got to talk to a bunch of friends and realized that what I could have taken as very bad day was one of the best I have had in weeks.
Life, even at its worst can be pretty damn special.
Damn! I don't want to die yet!
I noticed you were missing and thought "I'll bet there is a Car show"

Hope you didn't have withdrawl symptoms from this place....Get out more....It'll do you good.....

We all have "X" amount of days left....Make them count

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#598712 Oct 6, 2013
G_O_O_D

B_Y_E
Greens - Tuf

Sydney, Australia

#598713 Oct 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
People are building bunkers. If you ask them all why, they will give you different answers.
"The Republicans are ruining the country, that's why!"
"The Democrats are ruining the country, that's why!"
"The Lizard people are taking over the country, that's why!"
"I got a great deal on concrete, that's why!"
You left out Nibiru !!
Shame on you !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min Dolphin 441,750
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min It aint necessari... 773,452
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min hojo 558,855
IRA fading away, analysts say (Sep '08) 54 min rock white 14
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 59 min arabian 5,492
kelly bright 2 hr bigbadwolf91869 1
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 2 hr Sniper II 95
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 264,978
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Catcher1 175,509
More from around the web