Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598673 Oct 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
R u serious? India and China have been tying to kill each other for thousands of years, lol!
Now wouldn't that be wonderful, if countries wanted to go to war, it would only be the presidents of that country that would have to fight in a cage!
Or....you and I could do it.

HL could referee....?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#598674 Oct 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hey U2... this place has got ears in them there long feathers too. G'day from across the oceans.
Sunday 12-30pm here...
“ In the course of my life, I have often had to eat my words, and I must confess that I have always found it a wholesome diet.”
~ Winston Churchill
Ya. Thanks...Winston was nobodys' fool.
G,day ta you too PW.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#598675 Oct 5, 2013
dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
what about your own child dumped and left by you,
You are worse from all man who sometimes smack their own wifes during their female sicknesses?
you don't have to be Liar to be wicked and abominable mad man,bad parent,and criminal hurting own blood family this way?
Why do you remain a 'dog-of-war' Dr Shrink ?
Your cruelty, crudeness, and your image of everyone outside of yourself are vile when no-one outside of your own belief is exempt form your rudeness. Even Jesus was not this crude.
If I have learned anything from Topix Cyber it is someone like you is the biggest stalker of this street.
I have seen when you can also talk real good and normal ? But then you also go 360 degree!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#598676 Oct 5, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Its my understanding that you entered the pickle licking contest at Sturgis but came in 3rd
You're confused I entered the pickle licking contest with a Katana,
it was at that precise moment that the room emptied.

I don't bob for apples son. I bob the apples.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#598677 Oct 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hey U2... this place has got ears in them there long feathers too. G'day from across the oceans.
Sunday 12-30pm here...
“ In the course of my life, I have often had to eat my words, and I must confess that I have always found it a wholesome diet.”
~ Winston Churchill
Hey Pw:

I not too worried over this rooms ears, cause I can see God smiling and blessing a friendship.

Now just how many inches long is that hair of yours????

Lil Cricket is growing. I taught her to use her front paw to high fiy me. lol what a thing to teach a pup huh. lol I tell her give me five kid and she throws up the paw. lol But she is a cute lil gal. God bless lu2

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#598678 Oct 5, 2013
Took the Vette to a car show a couple miles away.
Almost passed out, tried not to puke up my meds, then the alternator died and had to get a booster charge to get home. Skipped Topox for almost 24 hours!

I didn't win anything but got to talk to a bunch of friends and realized that what I could have taken as very bad day was one of the best I have had in weeks.

Life, even at its worst can be pretty damn special.

Damn! I don't want to die yet!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#598679 Oct 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused I entered the pickle licking contest with a Katana,
it was at that precise moment that the room emptied.
I don't bob for apples son. I bob the apples.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qzhs1Z8RwnkXX
Mohel ?

LOL

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#598680 Oct 5, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohel ?
LOL

Interesting, I had to google that one.

No my precision is limited to full scale removal of the offending
parts. You're not a eunuch are you?

Location hidden

#598681 Oct 5, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Took the Vette to a car show a couple miles away.
Almost passed out, tried not to puke up my meds, then the alternator died and had to get a booster charge to get home. Skipped Topox for almost 24 hours!
I didn't win anything but got to talk to a bunch of friends and realized that what I could have taken as very bad day was one of the best I have had in weeks.
Life, even at its worst can be pretty damn special.
Damn! I don't want to die yet!
How many parts to that vette did you leave on the kitchen counter. <smile> bet you think I would not remember that one huh.

When you about to passout did you think of the ice cube joke that got played on you. Well of course not lil wisp you damn fool I was a sick pup at that point.<smile>

You did not die the alternator did.<smile> It needed a boost just like you do right now from me.<smile> You did not miss a thing in Topix it is all still waiting on you to come along and read it.<smile>

So you did not win anything but you did not lose anything either<smile> Old good friends no longer come a dime a dozen theses day cherish them while you can<smile> Friends can make a day shine even when it rains troubles.<smile>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#598682 Oct 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you remain a 'dog-of-war' Dr Shrink ?
Your cruelty, crudeness, and your image of everyone outside of yourself are vile when no-one outside of your own belief is exempt form your rudeness. Even Jesus was not this crude.
If I have learned anything from Topix Cyber it is someone like you is the biggest stalker of this street.
I have seen when you can also talk real good and normal ? But then you also go 360 degree!
Thanks, PW!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#598683 Oct 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, I had to google that one.
No my precision is limited to full scale removal of the offending
parts. You're not a eunuch are you?
No but I think my life would have been easier if I had been castrated at birth.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598684 Oct 5, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, PW!
~~ HUGS always ~~

“Love much, trust none”

There

#598685 Oct 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
How many parts to that vette did you leave on the kitchen counter. <smile> bet you think I would not remember that one huh.
When you about to passout did you think of the ice cube joke that got played on you. Well of course not lil wisp you damn fool I was a sick pup at that point.<smile>
You did not die the alternator did.<smile> It needed a boost just like you do right now from me.<smile> You did not miss a thing in Topix it is all still waiting on you to come along and read it.<smile>
So you did not win anything but you did not lose anything either<smile> Old good friends no longer come a dime a dozen theses day cherish them while you can<smile> Friends can make a day shine even when it rains troubles.<smile>
Thanks, LW! I have a new alternator on the stove and the connectors to make it fit on the counter.
Could have used lots of ice today. The medicine makes me sensitive to sunlight. Been too long on Topix, almost forgot that conversations in real life aren't like this.

I have the ferrets for the night, too. A sweet end to an amazing day.
Later, going to go play with ferrets some more! See if Pinky will high five me. LOL

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#598686 Oct 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said he wanted to change the law didn't he? He wants to be able to detain people for as long as he wants without a trial. Times r gonna get super bad soon, prepare yourselves!!
Hi, Clem.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598687 Oct 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pw:
I not too worried over this rooms ears, cause I can see God smiling and blessing a friendship.
Now just how many inches long is that hair of yours????
Lil Cricket is growing. I taught her to use her front paw to high fiy me. lol what a thing to teach a pup huh. lol I tell her give me five kid and she throws up the paw. lol But she is a cute lil gal. God bless lu2
I don't either... too long most of em!
… my feathers ? Long enough to be heavy! Gives you a pretty good idea here.
http://www.thefeaturedcreature.dreamhosters.c...

How big is Lil Cricket ? Ja... they are worth every cuddle. Miss mine terribly, and Lil Wing is a year now. They don't mate til 5 years, and then for life!
… looks like a storm cookin' up, but cold enough for hail... some real changeable clouds going round the world right now. Looks like a dark one shutting down a lot of folk in the USA... in here too?
Luv U2lil sister. Take Care and God Bless. Have a handful here at the moment and might have to sign off soon for today.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598688 Oct 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. Thanks...Winston was nobodys' fool.
G,day ta you too PW.
I din't know him... but like swallowing those words... What bat this one?
“Before we invented civilization our ancestors lived mainly in the open out under the sky. Before we devised artificial lights and atmospheric pollution and modern forms of nocturnal entertainment we watched the stars. There were practical calendar reasons of course but there was more to it than that. Even today the most jaded city dweller can be unexpectedly moved upon encountering a clear night sky studded with thousands of twinkling stars. When it happens to me after all these years it still takes my breath away.”
~ Carl Sagan.
I reckon you would understand this one...

Location hidden

#598689 Oct 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
How big is Lil Cricket ? Ja... they are worth every cuddle. Miss mine terribly, and Lil Wing is a year now. They don't mate til 5 years, and then for life!
… looks like a storm cookin' up, but cold enough for hail... some real changeable clouds going round the world right now. Looks like a dark one shutting down a lot of folk in the USA... in here too?
Luv U2lil sister. Take Care and God Bless. Have a handful here at the moment and might have to sign off soon for today.
Hey Pw;

This is the length of mine.

Lil Cricket is the size of a soda pop can in height and length and weighs maybe a half of a pound. She is a cuttie and smart lil tike.

Has already snowed here in the high country. Early winter for this area and think it will be a long cold one too.
God bless lu2

Location hidden

#598690 Oct 5, 2013
Well Pw think you got music not the length.
The wonder of it all lol Still lu2

Location hidden

#598691 Oct 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey PW;

I errored with that last post of length
So trying to correct it. I borrowed the picture.

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

Hope give you some idea. God bless lu2

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#598692 Oct 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I din't know him... but like swallowing those words... What bat this one?
“Before we invented civilization our ancestors lived mainly in the open out under the sky. Before we devised artificial lights and atmospheric pollution and modern forms of nocturnal entertainment we watched the stars. There were practical calendar reasons of course but there was more to it than that. Even today the most jaded city dweller can be unexpectedly moved upon encountering a clear night sky studded with thousands of twinkling stars. When it happens to me after all these years it still takes my breath away.”
~ Carl Sagan.
I reckon you would understand this one...
I plead the 5th...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Hidingfromyou 764,409
Moses never existed 1 min susan72 546
smart data recovery 5.0 & activation key 3 min RKM7 1
Uniblue MaxiDisk 2014 full with activatiion 9 min RKM7 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Just Sayin 554,866
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min onemale 263,441
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr truth 1,191
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 175,040
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr An NFL Fan 119,237

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE