Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#598795 Oct 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Try 9 months in a home for mentally troubled girls.
Some of those girls were fuckinnuts :)
I did some charity work for the YWCA.

Once.

What a nightmare.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#598796 Oct 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Its why she did it
She knows what bait to use to catch trolls
The funny thing is that it is obvious she is saying whatever someone wants to hear to try to gain an ally and some still go for it!
I mean with me, sure at least that makes sense as her and I don't get along. Although that crazy lunatic must think about me 24/7 because I'm the first person she mentions every time she posts and have been for like a year!
But she has no issue with you
Its the ol', the enemy of my enemy is my friend thing. And she is hoping to gain allies that way
Cather, the weak-minded simpleton that he is, the guy who solicits help in other rooms because someone laughed at him, simply couldn't resist the aid. Even knowing it wasn't real.
I laughed when I saw him reply!
It was friggin hilarious.

I love it when they "pile on" me.

RR says: BRING IT!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#598797 Oct 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love that!
Bad and/or crazy girls love me
And I them
Probably because we can relate!
But if there is no Heaven, I want to die and go to a home for mentally troubled girls
LOL
(yeah I know for another girl that would suck being housed up with a bunch of lunatic chicks!)
Batshit crazy gals make they best lovers.

They'll do anything.

And

I

Mean

Anything

:)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#598798 Oct 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So stupid and off point
.. stupid is as stupid does ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
And the legal system has nothing to do with why Catcher is an immoral attorney. He is an immoral attorney because he would knowingly try to put a guilty child abuser back on the streets to rape more children.
.. if criminal defense attorneys refused to represent individuals accused of heinous crimes, our Judicial System would be meaningless ..

.. you characterization of CATCHER as a money-hungry beast performing his ETHICAL DUTY to defend the indefensible would apply to all attorneys ..

.. your continued illogical logic can easily be applied to every profession in America, even yours. What if a teacher refused to teach a bully based on moral grounds ??..

.. if Jesus existed, he would have made an excellent criminal defense attorney. Consider the woman who committed adultery in John 8:1-11. The scribes and Pharisees were ready to stone her to death when Jesus said, "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." ..

.. what a great closing argument !!..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You stay on point
.. compliment noted ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>but your pseudo-intellectualism is never even remotely relevant.
.. are you trying to decimate our mutually compassionate friendship ??..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#598799 Oct 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
A good example of personal interpretation of your post ja?
mmmmm
… guess the name says it all...“dogs of war”
I'm sorry you were misread here my friend, as it was never intended it blow up in your face when it was I who brought up the subject.
… One doesn't need the nukes button to be trigger-happy in here when ti come to facing facts.
So will just leave it with your last statement
“ That money should have went to helping people.”
I believe within the whole - when it comes to the terrible suffering at the hands of mankind – in truth it is too late when it comes to the nukes – and any damage – being out-of-sight-out-of elf...'at the door' or 'at hand'. Guess it just all boils down to the terms he so often used.“Whoever has ears, let them hear “
I think of Revelation 19:10 and even the way the Christian Church has also abused so many words for their own power and glory...
“ And I fell down before his feet to worship him. And he saith unto me, See thou do it not: I am a fellow-servant with thee and with thy brethren that hold the testimony of Jesus:“worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
… next post reply to you.
Edited some for space

Its true that because of all the false prophets nobody would probably believe a real one

And many do witness for self, for a notch in the belt like you said

Never was there a better example than Gary. I was disgusted when he told a story about why he never helps out homeless people that are hungry. And not the "i will work for food" scam to get drug money but actually hungry. He said the reason was one time he was going to give a homeless guy the uneaten part of his lunch he had left. But he told the guy he couldn't have it until he listened to all of his "witness". At some point during his long-winded and self-serving tripe the homeless guy got sick of being held hostage to get a meal and turned it down and walked away. Gary used that as an excuse for why he would never give someone food again and even mocked the interpretation of 'feed the hungry' as meaning actual food but said it only meant spiritual food.

What kind of sadist would refuse to give someone the food unless they met conditions? What kind of twisted person wouldn't give him the food first and then give him the choice of whether he wanted to hear his witness? And why would anybody want to hear a word out of someone's mouth about God and love that does something like that?

forget about the pride and false prophet part or the the fact that he was on Topix in the same rooms with the same people right up until the supposed rapture proving he knew it was a scam. This was someone who didn't witness for anyone but himself.

If Christians want to save souls it starts with meeting physical necessities. Someone hungry, in pain, without clothes, shelter, food, etc isn't going to hear any message. And Jesus knew and taught the importance of meeting the physical needs as well as the spiritual needs. Some of these missionaries operate on the same principles as Gary. They prey on people's desperation to cram religion down their throat. That is self-serving and gains Christians in name only

If someone is doing God's will they will help the physical needs without strings attached. They will witness and make listening voluntary. And they will leave faith up to the individual and God. But when they want credit for a "save" or just love the sound of their own voice, the desired ends will justify their means. And the conversion is just a front anyway. They do it to pat themselves on the back. It makes me sick to see help come in the form of forced religion. And even on a practical level it is not effective. If someone wants someone to believe and trust in a God of unselfish love, they got to show that example. Or why else would someone believe them?

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#598800 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great! If we can't learn from our mistakes, that leaves us with nothing.
"Why do we fall?"
"So we can learn how to pick ourselves up."
Indeed

I'd rather fall hard and go through life smarter for it then continue in ignorance and futility

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#598801 Oct 6, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be sad. Too bad John doesn't know what a good friend I can be. Will concede that the opposite may be true. Stranger things have happened.
About 4 years ago RA and Steve got along like you and RA do ....So it can happen....Look at Steve and IANS now.

All we are saying......Is give PEACE a chance

:-)

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#598802 Oct 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
.. if criminal defense attorneys refused to represent individuals accused of heinous crimes, our Judicial System would be meaningless ..
.. you characterization of CATCHER as a money-hungry beast performing his ETHICAL DUTY to defend the indefensible would apply to all attorneys ..
.. your continued illogical logic can easily be applied to every profession in America, even yours. What if a teacher refused to teach a bully based on moral grounds ??..
.. if Jesus existed, he would have made an excellent criminal defense attorney. Consider the woman who committed adultery in John 8:1-11. The scribes and Pharisees were ready to stone her to death when Jesus said, "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." ..
<quoted text>
.. compliment noted ..
<quoted text>
Imagine the emergency room doctor, working for pay, who refuses to treat a person who has been brutally attacked and left for dead, because the doctor identifies the patient as a pedophile.

Location hidden

#598803 Oct 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
.. compliment noted ..
<quoted text>
Again, stupid and irreverent pseudo-intellectual babble

He has no ethical duty to defend a client he doesn't take

I already said it is noble to defend someone an attorney feels has been falsely accused

And I stipulated it is not just a matter of punishment for a heinous crime, it is the fact that this particular crime comes with a recidivism rate that all but guarantees future kids will be molested. So it is not about the crime or mercy, it is about saving future kids from being raped. Jesus told the woman go out and sin no more. Unfortunately you can't tell a pedophile go out and molest no more

And I specifically asked him about whether he would still defend a client he pretty much knew was guilty of molesting a child and he said he would

I think you and Aura are now in a tie for completely useless

“What?”

Location hidden

#598804 Oct 6, 2013
Where the hell is Cincinnati and why is their football team beating my Patriots?

Location hidden

#598805 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It was friggin hilarious.
I love it when they "pile on" me.
RR says: BRING IT!
Heh

I understand completely:)

Location hidden

#598806 Oct 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine the emergency room doctor, working for pay, who refuses to treat a person who has been brutally attacked and left for dead, because the doctor identifies the patient as a pedophile.
The doctor took an oath and is obligated to treat any patient

You are not obligated to take any client that comes to you

But if a guilty pedophile has enough money, you are their guy

“What?”

Location hidden

#598807 Oct 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love that!
Bad and/or crazy girls love me
And I them
Probably because we can relate!
But if there is no Heaven, I want to die and go to a home for mentally troubled girls
LOL
(yeah I know for another girl that would suck being housed up with a bunch of lunatic chicks!)
As a lesbian, I can think of worse places to be also. I could tell you some stories.

;-)

Location hidden

#598808 Oct 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
About 4 years ago RA and Steve got along like you and RA do ....So it can happen....Look at Steve and IANS now.
All we are saying......Is give PEACE a chance
:-)
:)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#598809 Oct 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**LOL, no wonder why HL said you are not a "regular lawyer"
.. what ??..

Redondo Beach, CA

#598810 Oct 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, stupid and irreverent pseudo-intellectual babble
He has no ethical duty to defend a client he doesn't take
I already said it is noble to defend someone an attorney feels has been falsely accused
And I stipulated it is not just a matter of punishment for a heinous crime, it is the fact that this particular crime comes with a recidivism rate that all but guarantees future kids will be molested. So it is not about the crime or mercy, it is about saving future kids from being raped. Jesus told the woman go out and sin no more. Unfortunately you can't tell a pedophile go out and molest no more
And I specifically asked him about whether he would still defend a client he pretty much knew was guilty of molesting a child and he said he would
I think you and Aura are now in a tie for completely useless
Useless, but irreverent?

What does reverence have to do with it?

Location hidden

#598811 Oct 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus, if the pedophile is guilty of a crime, the doctor saving his life won't stop the pedophile from going to prison. He will save his life but the pedophile will be locked up and will not be able to rape more kids.

You on the other hand will accept a pedophile as a client who has not been injured and can still get a lawyer and is not dependent on you for representation. But for the right price he can have your counsel, even if he is guilty. And if you achieve your goal the rapist will be back on the street to rape some more

Yeah you are just like someone who saves lives (rolls eyes)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#598812 Oct 6, 2013
Clementia wrote:
nooooooooooooooo! This is outrageous!!! I can't live without silly string!! Can u imagine parties without silly string? I don't even wanna think about it!
Who else is staying with u?
I'm not expecting anyone else at the moment.

There is limited space, however. If you would like to secure your spot, you'll have to put down a deposit. I'm afraid money will not be sufficient. You'll have to think of ... something.

Redondo Beach, CA

#598813 Oct 6, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The doctor took an oath and is obligated to treat any patient
You are not obligated to take any client that comes to you
But if a guilty pedophile has enough money, you are their guy
Money money money money money money.

You're fixated on money.

Why?

“What?”

Location hidden

#598814 Oct 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did some charity work for the YWCA.
Once.
What a nightmare.
You did charity work for a women's organization?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,629
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 2 hr The Judge 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 981,409
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Jedi Master 673,420
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr Barking Hillary 104,837
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 5 hr Godly Godlike 2
CNN: Bill Cosby past away today after long batt... (Dec '08) 6 hr What Was That 85
More from around the web