Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU a...le for iconing all those posts?
No...I ain't like you are deceiver...I don't even play with the "judgit" buttons...that's for retards and cowards like yourself...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No way anybody could have said it better.
I am sure many could- but they dare not rock Thee boat.

Just like w Skom claiming - now- he received a much lighter sentence for committing a
horrific assault upon another that landed him in prision - via his own admission.
He beat another human being to the point he was tried convicted and put away.

I am against any person physically assaulting anyone- whether they believe its
for Jesus or for the better solution of a situation gone bad- call the authorities
before you beat someone within an inch of their life - I see no justification in
Skom's story.

We are witnessing Christians behaving badly- believing themselves to be- justified and forgiven.
- it's a spectacular birds eye view of human nature- for sure.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

RA

What a game!

I was afraid missing a few opportunities to cash in might have come back to bite us. But what a great job by the pitching staff. 16 KO's. Just awe!

One down

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>

I would only pray if some crazy fool battered my windshield w me in it, that I lived long enough
to see his sorry mentally imbalanced a*s in a mental ward.
Some people want to live to see their kids graduate or get married or see someone succeed or peace in a certain area or social change or any number of positive things

How crappy must someone's life be that the reason they would pray to hang on to see someone institutionalized for causing damage to their car? I don't think you understand prayer either.

Being you has gotta suck!

But hey, I saw after 3 days you finally got a single response by Catcher. He is probably your favorite now right?

I am surprised you are here before last call. Probably why you are so angry as usual

~snicker

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Micheal Douglas, Falling Down
Guys car breaks down so he started out walking with a briefcase with a peanut butter and jelly sanwitch and an apple in it , and ended up with a bag full of machine guns, and all he wanted to do was see his little girl. He wasn't a villain, the world made him into one.
Love Micheal Douglas.
Do not know this movie..

Think I get it.
maybe??

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I thought it meant Orgasmic Sisters Are Sexy
That, too. I'm pretty sure they go hand in hand..., or, hand to hand...to hand to haND....to...

UM... you get me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
~snicker
You are troubled.
I do not read any posts of your's ,to me, anymore .
The "snicker" at the end is all I need to see.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Night wsjlm..
Sweet Dreams?

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Love Micheal Douglas.
Do not know this movie..
Think I get it.
maybe??
Good movie.

Michael Douglass' character was completely and totally insane.

An excerpt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Robert Duvall was also in it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You are troubled.
I do not read any posts of your's ,to me, anymore .
The "snicker" at the end is all I need to see.
You read it:)

Perhaps you can pray that you don't die before the guy that stepped in front of you at the ATM machine gets what's coming to him?

It makes so much more sense now why every time you show up you are stuck in the same angry loop.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Le_le wrote:
Night wsjlm..
Sweet Dreams?
Good night, Le_Le.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the biggest bomb of all will be the money one. Where so much has been wasted - lost - on selfish warmongering, money-hungry weaponry... it would I believe be the biggest adjustment for life on this planet these days to learn to live without, Ja?
The common cents will be like they are now - obsolete except to paper a bank lays claim to - but to anyone who needs gold, the streets will be paved with it! lol
Time I gave today a break. Great sharing with you my friend. Whatever you do take care... and rest in the Peace you know with Love. You have some good points... and maybe I can pick up on them next time round. I will try. Just have to sign off for now. <3
I have wonder would happen if say somehow how technology or finances were wiped out and everybody was forced back to a level playing field.

The optimist in me says perhaps we would learn from our mistakes and start over with advancement as a goal as a race of humans and avoid nationalism and greed

The realist in me says it would be the bloodiest time in history as man butchered each other in an effort to be first to accumulate as much stuff as they could to regain the "glory days" of their materialism and greed. Whatever became the new currency or thing of value would be, the desire to have more of it would be the reason for savagery like the world has never seen.

Take care of yourself my friend

I will talk to you soon hopefully

(T) Peace

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That, too. I'm pretty sure they go hand in hand..., or, hand to hand...to hand to haND....to...
UM... you get me.
I should clarify for our Catholic friends here. I wasn't talking about nuns. That's not really a Habit of mine. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to Wimple out. I'm just a Guimpe. What do I know?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post make me wonder,if you are for real true believer and put completly trust in the outside forces controled 24 hours earthly time this globe around?
no nuke,not hate, not money,not human stupidity is able to contribute to the destruction of this world,nor they doesn't contribute any changes to change Eternal PLAN WRITTEN ON THE MOST HIGHEST TABLETS OF INFINITE HEAVENS.
dogs of war existed only during Roman Empire,they didn't kill only bite around after release them free from the hands of Roman Empire,
Roman Empire doesn't exist,modern dog of wars are electronic,without of any power activate them ,they are powerless and doesn't exist at all- all unsaved people live only in delusions,fear, and hopeless lifes,
your post indicate you are one of them-just unsaved for real
Gods Spirit doesn't inspire human to write such earthly doubts and fear of second human who is more powerful
have good night mr Skombolis
I am not afraid of dying in a nuclear war. The chances are probably way better I'd get hit by a car and lighting at the same time and I don't spend time thinking about that either

The point was we have wasted billions as a human race arming ourselves in the name of "defense" to the point of sheep absurdity. Nobody needs the capacity to blow up the entire world more than once let alone hundreds of times over. And yes nuclear weapons have that capacity. Although that doesn't make man greater than God unless your idea of omnipotent and mine are very different. That money should have went to helping people

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text
OSAS = Once Shackled Always Shackled
That doesn't sound like a fun sex game

That sounds more like getting turned into the gimp from Pulp Fiction

Never let a stranger put handcuffs on you for any reason.

Although here is a story with a different twist. Someone handcuffing prostitutes and robbing them!

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2013/07/10...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure many could- but they dare not rock Thee boat.
Just like w Skom claiming - now- he received a much lighter sentence
Facts have been the same since day 1

2nd degree misdemeanor

1 year country jail

Good night Ms Bitter

:)

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I should clarify for our Catholic friends here. I wasn't talking about nuns. That's not really a Habit of mine. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to Wimple out. I'm just a Guimpe. What do I know?
You know what they say...

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what they say...
I'm watching Homeland Season 3 episode 1.

I'll be available for my next counseling session shortly. I'm Crossing my fingers. I think Tide ran off with the Holy water. Something about a squirt gun.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

River Tam wrote:
I'm watching Homeland Season 3 episode 1.
I'll be available for my next counseling session shortly. I'm Crossing my fingers. I think Tide ran off with the Holy water. Something about a squirt gun.
Why don't you use that Brita Water Blesser I gave you for your birthday?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

750 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Dr_Zorderz 256,484
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Chess 532,712
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aura Mytha 720,467
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min meman 115,062
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Aura Mytha 224,164
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 13 min andet1987 12
Perfect Body Balance! 16 min Dr_Eagle 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lost In Transition 172,364
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr bRB 74
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••