Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#598584 Oct 5, 2013
Jesus aint no Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 613 documented commandments.
Do you like them all or do you hate some of them?
frenny take rubber hammer,punch 7 times your head,punching cause brain fluids move from the stupidity place to the place with more common sense,if doesn't help you,then dr Shrink surgery of your brain will be done proprly removing idiotism cretinism,nonsence and mentaly retarded godless stupid brain cells

at this time now, go to church tomorrow,kiss a...of priest and confess your ugly wicked sins my son lost for normal Society,

during this time dr Shrink prepare bed for you and rubber room 4x8
To take care of your fallen health,brain and own descency?

for sure Jesus is Messiah
only your brain is size of cockroach brain and have not clue who is who????
so?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#598585 Oct 5, 2013
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#598586 Oct 5, 2013
<quoted text>
What are you doing banging on a computer on a beautiful day like this?
Go outside and get a life.
However, keep your farts to yourself.
I bang farts at your godless idiot face,maybe brown flakes makes you atheistic Apache indian Inch chu na or tupak ju ka Punk,
don't forget rubber hammer to knock your frankenstein flat green head you little sick psychopath

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#598587 Oct 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY, MISTER! STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!!!
How many times i gotta say it? They gonna think we the same person, do u really want 'em to start on me! DO YA, PRUNE?
I'm me and you're you, no?

I don't follow beauty pageant news, but thanks for keeping me informed.

But what was wrong with the Chinese contestant's eyes? Why do you say "weird"? Too close together? Different colors? Pink retinas?

Beauty is in the eye of the judges, right?

Catcher1

Redondo Beach, CA

#598588 Oct 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Michigan is leading Wisconsin?
If there were a god, such evil would not be tolerated.
Yeah, 7-0.
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#598589 Oct 5, 2013
<quoted text>
You need to be seen by a fartologist, my friend.
Perhaps he/she could recommend a dermatologist for your dandruff, also.
IF I scratch my dandruff to your breakfast bowl, please?add 1/4 cup milk with choped onion,powder psycho meds,mix them as soup flake and eat them during 3 minutes-this allow you to set up all screws inside of your empty box-(skull)in the right place causing higher squicking then before?
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#598590 Oct 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, 7-0.
to this time 5-2.,you dumb butt
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#598591 Oct 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. opppsss - you're correct ..
.. assuming position. Did you want a scarf ??.,.
I seat on your scarfs and drop watery s... diahraheea on all your f..scarfs+3 farts from dr Shrink

Catcher1

Redondo Beach, CA

#598592 Oct 5, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
Michigan is leading Wisconsin?
If there were a god, such evil would not be tolerated.
Feel better now?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#598593 Oct 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, 7-0.
Looks like Wisc just scored.

Sketti must have touched them with his noodlely goodness.
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#598594 Oct 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's about 30-40,000 years too late....been ther done that already...
who told you those dates,?
where did you find those dates?
after your bing bang confussing and made big mess inside of your worthless stupid atheistic cells?

who told youthat there done that already?
do you have during full moon wild halucinations or day dreams causing not only dandruff fall from your stupid godless head, but also a...and balls itchings???

he heeeeeeeeeee only in American there is so many idiots,manics,cretins,and false bongo stupid prophets own mesianis set up dates visionaries like you.?
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#598595 Oct 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel better now?
fart

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#598596 Oct 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel better now?
Much.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#598597 Oct 5, 2013

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#598598 Oct 5, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take the responsibility for that one
I actually had found the post and while it came up during a discussion on why you went to Mexico, it was not given by you as a reason. I forget exactly how it segued into that but it was in discussion the cultural differences that you and Senacus that you started to discuss the similarities between religious symbols and national symbols, both in the use of them and what it represented
So for the record I will say I got that wrong and correct it now
Thanks. I like this new arrangement very well.

You may have noticed that I've reduced my presence on the thread and also toned town my posting. That is also a result of our recent understanding. I don't want to fight, but I also don't want to run from one.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598599 Oct 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. opppsss - you're correct ..
.. assuming position. Did you want a scarf ??.,.
Of course I want a scarf.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#598600 Oct 5, 2013
Dang. Touchdown.
Chess

Columbus, OH

#598601 Oct 5, 2013
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
fart
Brain damage.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#598602 Oct 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I want a scarf.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#598603 Oct 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this about money, money, money?
Money has nothing to do with it.
There are far better sources for money in legal practice.
I don't need the money, and I have never taken a cent for any of the cases you speak of.
You simply don't know what you are talking about.
And you don't want to know.
Now you'll reply with crap about pickles, and legalese, and bathhouses no doubt.
You are right that I don't care what your reasons might be for claiming you would defend a child abuser you pretty much knew to be guilty

And I doubt the next kid he rapes or their parents will care either

But I have come across one thing in my lifetime as damaging as greed and that people chasing self-righteousness with no responsibility

For example, being against abortion but not caring about the state of our adoption agencies and foster homes and social programs for hungry kids

Or say a politician being "tough on crime" yet voting down things to improve education or services that provide job-training

Or someone being an anti-meat activist without learning about the depletion of natural habitats and starvation rates among over-populated animals

Some people like to mug for the cameras. Some people just like the personal sense of satisfaction that feeling superior to someone else brings. Personally I don't care what motivates someone if the do the right thing. But people that don't worry about the consequences of their actions cause just as much damage as what they claim to be fighting. Just as much harm to children or animals or safety.

So again, I don't care what your reasons are. The bottom line is recidivism rates show in is all but a guarantee a child abuser will abuse again. And you would try to help a guilty one circumvent justice and put him back on the street.

What possible reason could you give that will make up for the next kid he rapes? But I doubt you worry about stuff like that. After all, you can't control what other people do right? None of it would land on you if you got a molester back and the street and he did it again right?

Like I said, I don't care what your reasons are. If you pretty much know or know one is guilty, you turn down your services and hope justice prevails. You don't do all you can to prevent it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ROCCO 31,647
Couple in dallas tx looking for a female to hav... (Jan '15) 37 min rmmslat 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min nanoanomaly 987,439
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 687,432
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 3 hr Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr Johnny 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 4 hr Johnny 32
More from around the web