Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#598443 Oct 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. writing about your fantasies? Again ??..
How am I doing ---------->?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#598444 Oct 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

P.S. Skom wants the HL handcuff experience. He doesn't believe in OSAS ..
There ya go again

You wanted to send me this link didn't you?

I would ask how the heck you connected the the "HL handcuff experience" to my not believing in OSAS, but what the hey, its your fantasy, I probably shouldn't expect it to make any sense.

:)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#598445 Oct 4, 2013
If this BIG post = x2 I'm sorry. Topox fault!
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree that if someone chooses to spend a lot of time on something it signifies a priority.
The "why" is probably very open to debate
Short of perhaps gay marriage, at least in the U.S. one can pretty much control what, if any contact they have with Christianity or any other faith. There is no day-to-day impact or intrusion that I can see that would require the amount of attention that is spent on it from those outside the faith
And even as far as it is intertwined in politics, people will bring their personal beliefs with them into office regardless of an official institution.
I think it is clear Christianity is going anywhere for a long time, if ever.
If its impact on society really is a concern for people then the best approach would be to find solutions and work with those within the faith. It almost can be looked at how politics works with the two-party system. When sides refuse to work with one another it creates a gridlock.
Although that is with basically even size sides. If I was in the minority socially as far as wanting to effect social change, I think it would be impossible not to see the value in working with people towards a goal instead of creating an antagonistic relationship. But like with many things, when a line is drawn in the sand, it pretty much sets the tone
I knew a dear man who was a real Crusader... but I never understood why his study was full of Roman Catholic books when he was most adamant that they – that church – was his enemy. He spent so much time with that! I guess it's a case of 'get to know' the enemy if folk are on that kinda path... or... if they have had their own experience with who-ever became theirs, and destroy them!
I found the same with another man who's cause was to rid society from the Free Masons - his enemy - and who I believe also had their own version of a Bible.

In Africa – for me then – a Cause was two-fold – not a religion but the apartheid and the nukes. At least an end came to both in practice - despite what the overflow became re the apartheid - until like in Moses's time, generations change... and at least while I was there, they signed up to no more Nukes, removed the one power plant, and is/was the only country in history to surrender their bomb for Peace! I believe the US hasn't agreed to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty yet.? Not sure what news this is within the last 2 weeks, but saw a doc on AirForceOne, and how the President never moves from the white house without the 'button'!
http://www.azernews.az/region/60308.html
But Ja...
… sometimes I wonder if that button isn't 'the beast'? The one 'a man' carries with every time they leave the white-house?

I posted this for Lawest once, and it is an eye-opener.

The Neukes Time-line...
… must have something to do with me in the Pacific Ocean frame!
But... I do care about the USA as your marines were the first white man I met in the big wide world of planet earth... and some very sad things going on around you all there when it comes to 'daily weapons'.
Christians work and walk in every level of mankind... but this is one baby I carry with a heavy heart when it comes to right or wrong. I really don't understand humanity's warmongering when there is so much Love in God to share? Politics and religion seem to be a thorn in the side of this?

Come to think of it, guess this takes me back to my opening statement...
…“I guess it's a case of 'get to know' the enemy if folk are on that kinda path”
… and why I went into the nukes - for heaven's sake... it all adds up! I got to know my enemy!

Love you brother... don't worry too much about me, I'm just sharing as always, and seem unable to separate God from any discussion, because 'everything' going on this planet revolves around God.
… perhaps this is the 'why debate' Ja ?
Peace be with you my friend.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#598446 Oct 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja...'forever young' lol I coulds get a wheelchair a tappin with Micheal Flattly with that in mind!
<quoted text>
lol lil sister! What's wrong with Georgia to be singled out ???
Wonder if they gets their ideas from one another? This used to be dr real's favorite...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e_UO8wlZymMXX
Bite the Dust
Yea forever young at heart.

I've never been to Georgia.
Do not know if they get ideas from each other.
I always like to do my own thinking and do not
mind be alone in that department either.

So Dr Real's favorite is Bite the dust.
The old western style.

God Bless lu2

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#598447 Oct 4, 2013
In PA, if a man attacked me with a golf club while I was in my car I would be justified in shooting him to death in self defense.

In fact, as of last year when we extended the Castle Doctrine laws, I would be justified in shooting the perpetrator attacking someone else like that.

RR is doubly lucky. He is in CA and it was a cop that stopped him.

Location hidden

#598448 Oct 4, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>lol, but, I think he is usualy bitng a pillow

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598449 Oct 4, 2013
Skom...
Some posts are not taking, so if this comes thru x 3 I'm sorry... Blame Topix!

I see your others too and will follow thru as I can.:)

Take Care

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598450 Oct 4, 2013
Lunch Break... Sorry!

Location hidden

#598451 Oct 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
If this BIG post = x2 I'm sorry. Topox fault!
<quoted text>
I knew a dear man who was a real Crusader... but I never understood why his study was full of Roman Catholic books when he was most adamant that they – that church – was his enemy. He spent so much time with that! I guess it's a case of 'get to know' the enemy if folk are on that kinda path... or... if they have had their own experience with who-ever became theirs, and destroy them!
I found the same with another man who's cause was to rid society from the Free Masons - his enemy - and who I believe also had their own version of a Bible.
In Africa – for me then – a Cause was two-fold – not a religion but the apartheid and the nukes. At least an end came to both in practice - despite what the overflow became re the apartheid - until like in Moses's time, generations change... and at least while I was there, they signed up to no more Nukes, removed the one power plant, and is/was the only country in history to surrender their bomb for Peace! I believe the US hasn't agreed to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty yet.? Not sure what news this is within the last 2 weeks, but saw a doc on AirForceOne, and how the President never moves from the white house without the 'button'!
http://www.azernews.az/region/60308.html
But Ja...
… sometimes I wonder if that button isn't 'the beast'? The one 'a man' carries with every time they leave the white-house?
I posted this for Lawest once, and it is an eye-opener.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gJe7fY-yowkXX
The Neukes Time-line...
… must have something to do with me in the Pacific Ocean frame!
But... I do care about the USA as your marines were the first white man I met in the big wide world of planet earth... and some very sad things going on around you all there when it comes to 'daily weapons'.
Christians work and walk in every level of mankind... but this is one baby I carry with a heavy heart when it comes to right or wrong. I really don't understand humanity's warmongering when there is so much Love in God to share? Politics and religion seem to be a thorn in the side of this?
Come to think of it, guess this takes me back to my opening statement...
…“I guess it's a case of 'get to know' the enemy if folk are on that kinda path”
… and why I went into the nukes - for heaven's sake... it all adds up! I got to know my enemy!
Love you brother... don't worry too much about me, I'm just sharing as always, and seem unable to separate God from any discussion, because 'everything' going on this planet revolves around God.
… perhaps this is the 'why debate' Ja ?
Peace be with you my friend.
Man has spent an inordinate amount of time, energy, and money on "defense"

What a shame it has to be that way

Could you imagine how much could be done for poverty and hunger and any number of social ills if all the money spent on building a bigger gun to point at one another was actually spent on helping people?

Well this country can destroy the world 20x over so we need enough nukes to destroy the world 40x over.

Countries have bankrupted themselves trying to keep up with one another

Sometimes the stupidity of man is mind-boggling

In his never-ending pursuit of power and wealth he never seems to grasp even simple and self-serving principles like money saved is money earned

But once somebody starts the ball rolling, it forces others to do it too

If people just realized in the beginning that just not invading other countries and putting their money back into their country that they could live so much better. But instant gratification and greed always seems to trump common sense

Even when countries starting to agree to nuclear disarmament all I could think about was the billions wasted before they came to their senses like realizing nobody will survive a nuclear war

Sigh, it is what it is I guess

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#598452 Oct 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Skom...
Some posts are not taking, so if this comes thru x 3 I'm sorry... Blame Topix!
I see your others too and will follow thru as I can.:)
Take Care
No worries sister

Respond if and when you can

(T) Peace

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598453 Oct 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea forever young at heart.
I've never been to Georgia.
Do not know if they get ideas from each other.
I always like to do my own thinking and do not
mind be alone in that department either.
So Dr Real's favorite is Bite the dust.
The old western style.
God Bless lu2
Agreed lil sister... best way to go!
... now that was quick with lunch - swallow then chew - but was great.

... nah...
I used to tease him with that one every time he start screamin' that debble down some-one's throat!

Gotta check over Skoms posts 4 now. Keep smiling, LuvU2 and God Bless. Catchu later...~hugs~

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598454 Oct 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
In PA, if a man attacked me with a golf club while I was in my car I would be justified in shooting him to death in self defense.
In fact, as of last year when we extended the Castle Doctrine laws, I would be justified in shooting the perpetrator attacking someone else like that.
You have to remember that some have never been "outside" their realm of existence...and never see the greater picture, let alone experience it. I expect that most would never survive it...in all reality, I never expected to live past 40 years...but I became extremely good at many things.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598455 Oct 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries sister
Respond if and when you can
(T) Peace
~~ was a quick swallow ~~ On the run!
... checking them now, but not a fast typer. my fingers is not my brain !

“"None shall pass"”

There

#598456 Oct 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to remember that some have never been "outside" their realm of existence...and never see the greater picture, let alone experience it. I expect that most would never survive it...in all reality, I never expected to live past 40 years...but I became extremely good at many things.
The mindset of an anthropologist goes a long way to surviving in different cultures. When in Rome, don't expect it to be like Spain. <smile>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#598457 Oct 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
~~ was a quick swallow ~~ On the run!
... checking them now, but not a fast typer. my fingers is not my brain !
Hello, my angel!

Where have your wings taken you this time ?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#598458 Oct 4, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
Knew you were my favorite!

What bothers me the most about this is:

How RR and Skom justify RR' s criminal abusive behavior towards mankind.

We have RR hitting his wife via an admitted domestic dispute..
- now he's claiming it's the "egg donor" ( his words describing her) of his children that bit him-
not his current wife - but wife #1.

Skom defends his hitting her in "self defense"- I promise you - she was biting him in self defense.

The reaction of Skom and others, regarding this assault committed by RR, is why battered women
do not bother seeking help.

It's because of people like Skom and those making excuses for RR's battery
towards her - many battered women
perish at the hand of their abusers because of these uneducated people claiming
she "deserved" it-
And "it was only a tap"..
Also w the baby- where's there smoke there's fire- RR is either a total attention lunatic- and playing
Us all-
or- he's showing a slice of tainted humanity that's something worth looking out
for- and speaking against.

I would only pray if some crazy fool battered my windshield w me in it, that I lived long enough
to see his sorry mentally imbalanced a*s in a mental ward.
Prison can't help RRs way of thinking.

He's a menace.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#598459 Oct 4, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Hmmm..HE doesn't EVEN know you..and HE Forgives you for YOUR Sins...AFTERALL, HE asked HIS Father to Forgive your Ancestors.. So that You Could Exist...
Hi..welcome!
I remember seeing you somewhere before..

I thought He formed us in our mother's wombs?
Knows every hair on our heads?
No?

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#598460 Oct 4, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
- now he's claiming it's the "egg donor" ( his words describing her) of his children that bit him-
Skom defends his hitting her in "self defense"- I promise you - she was biting him in self defense.
The reaction of Skom and others, regarding this assault committed by RR, is why battered women
she "deserved" it-
Also w the baby- where's there smoke there's fire- RR is either a total attention lunatic- and playing
Us all-
I would only pray if some crazy fool battered my windshield w me in it, that I lived long enough
He's a menace.
Micheal Douglas, Falling Down
Guys car breaks down so he started out walking with a briefcase with a peanut butter and jelly sanwitch and an apple in it , and ended up with a bag full of machine guns, and all he wanted to do was see his little girl. He wasn't a villain, the world made him into one.

Catcher1

Redondo Beach, CA

#598461 Oct 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you, BT.

Really.

Catcher1

Redondo Beach, CA

#598462 Oct 4, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
she "deserved" it-
Us all-
He's a menace.
No way anybody could have said it better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min bonespurscadet 446,006
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min bonespurscadet 53,132
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min bonespurscadet 992,352
women who don't wear panties at all (May '09) 1 hr HornySarah 2
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 1 hr spotlight on truth 3
exhibitionism (Jul '13) 2 hr HornySarah 10
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 10 hr Doctor REALITY 26
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr Phooey 693,483
More from around the web