Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#598389 Oct 4, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> But hes an elitist and gets a higher hourly rate. Some how I think he does a lot of pro BONO.
Getting a lawyer to pay you to work for you, is about as possible as your global flood.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#598390 Oct 4, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, a Burlington Coat Factory in Florida. What could possibly go wrong? It was a no-brainer.
We just got our autumn ear-muffs in stock. They're not selling too well.
Stupid Florida.
Lol. Reminds me when I was in the car business. One day they sent us a nice Chevy to our Clearwater location. No a/c. After many months it was trucked up north.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598391 Oct 4, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Many police are either sadistic or are so use to dealing with skells that they cant decipher who is a decent person. The police cars here have a moniker C.P.R. courtesy , professionlism, respect. I often say the department should be sued for false advertisement. The tax payers are burdened with millions of dollars of payouts annually for shoddy and brutal police work.
Indeed.
I could tell you some "true" stories that would curl your hair...
It appears you already know though.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#598392 Oct 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a bad, bad man
:(
LOL
Not really following this but from a quick read it seems if you go to jail or are convicted many in this room use it for ammunition? Pure crap. I once had a gm that did a stint in jail years ago. Depending on charges it does make life harder but its far from over. But what do you expect from people that spit on God's word and put mans ways higher?
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#598393 Oct 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You like being as vague as possible don't you
It allows you that weaselly wiggle-room that liars like to keep for themselves
What exactly am I wrong about because a lawyer in private practice sure as shit doesn't have a duty to represent anyone that comes to him
Would he represent this bonobo?...http://www.liveleak. com/view?i=d98_1380769925

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#598394 Oct 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. sexual innuendos. Tsk, Tsk ..
I enjoy sexual innuendos among other things sexual.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#598395 Oct 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
I could tell you stories that would curl your intestines.

Things like shooting a guy because he's a "bad guy," then planting a gun in the dead man's hand.

And drugs are "found" on arrestees all the time.

Drugs kept for this purpose, stored in evidence lockers.

And the Blue Code. Disgusting.

Fremont, CA

#598396 Oct 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really following this but from a quick read it seems if you go to jail or are convicted many in this room use it for ammunition? Pure crap. I once had a gm that did a stint in jail years ago. Depending on charges it does make life harder but its far from over. But what do you expect from people that spit on God's word and put mans ways higher?
The prisons are overcrowded with Christian folks.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#598397 Oct 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking forward to your reply
Hey Skom!
You been buzzzy all my night but it's Sat morning now here. 9am.
What's going on in that there land of yours?
One poor young mum shot - fear factor - because of all the shootings. Very sad when those at the top freak out with just a mum in panic mode. What happened to the motto "In God we trust"?
Ja... shame... just thinking of you all there in the USA.
['shame' is an expression we always use with 'empathy'.]

Anyway... I think of you all the time and there at work, hoping things hold out for you all round there. There's a lot going on every where but it was foretold... and I reckon there are few who truly are not suffering in their way these days. Some ride it out and others are unable to. Never too late to count out blessings rather than count our losses when it comes to what some parts of the planet are going thru.

I mentioned a little of 'prophesy' in this post, but think you missed it in your buzy time.

We'll catch up... and Take Care always.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Next time with Love and Peace :)

Fremont, CA

#598398 Oct 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
LEGAL QUESTION
.. are people sentenced to PRISON for 2-5 years for misdemeanors ??..
.. I always thought little 'bo-bo's' meant fines or county jail, not the Big House ..
P.S. Skom wants the HL handcuff experience. He doesn't believe in OSAS ..
No on your question.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#598399 Oct 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the natural segue?
.. a handcuffed man is trustworthy ??..
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad girl.
.. cheap circumcisions available ..

CALL 800-Get-Snip

Fremont, CA

#598400 Oct 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy sexual innuendos among other things sexual.
Bad girl.

You need a spanking.

Location hidden

#598401 Oct 4, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And you were also the grassy knoll gunman weren't you Ambulance Chaser?
No...that was 2 expert assassins from out of the country.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#598402 Oct 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>What would you doing if someone was biting you as hard as they could and it wasn't taking place in a bathhouse?
I have seen your skills at verbal persuasion
:)
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>What would you doing if someone was biting you as hard as they could
Depends on who it is. Sometimes that happens. I don't mind.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598403 Oct 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
I could do with a few more curls BT, the weight of my hair pulls them down -[ could lend you some hair tho if you need a few strands as have enough for 3 people on my head.]~ smile ~

Good morning from over the oceans Bro and not sue if you got this post either? Ignore if you did. That's the pob when I'm ahead of your time!~~grin~~

Take Care my friend and look after yourself too.:)

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#598404 Oct 4, 2013
There is a simplicity to this idea: we are all headed to a 6 foot hole in the ground. So, that given, and the idea that a louse like myself just might find something better,
I can: 1) HOPE that He just isn't there; or 2)TRUST that HE will be. The later idea is positive, and since I cannot prove anyway whether HE exists or not, so I will go with that.
That is my logic, basically.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#598405 Oct 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The prisons are overcrowded with Christian folks.
In that case, u wonder if it was before or after their crime?

Location hidden

#598406 Oct 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could tell you stories that would curl your intestines.
Things like shooting a guy because he's a "bad guy," then planting a gun in the dead man's hand.
And drugs are "found" on arrestees all the time.
Drugs kept for this purpose, stored in evidence lockers.
And the Blue Code. Disgusting.
I know.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598407 Oct 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chris! Nothing like being interrogated in a jail when the truth and 'innocent' is on your side. One can get away with shoving it where the sun shines if you say God's Word right too. It's quite a hoot to watch their reactions...

Take Care and God Bless you throughout Chris. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed and it's well and truly time for the big bad wolf being on the prowl. Problem is – even for Christians – they forget to read between the lines as well. After all... His Word is like water and seeps thru the cracks... so no escape from the truth.
Love and Peace always to you and yours.:)

Location hidden

#598408 Oct 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I could do with a few more curls BT, the weight of my hair pulls them down -[ could lend you some hair tho if you need a few strands as have enough for 3 people on my head.]~ smile ~
Good morning from over the oceans Bro and not sue if you got this post either? Ignore if you did. That's the pob when I'm ahead of your time!~~grin~~
Take Care my friend and look after yourself too.:)
Ya. I did sis...thanks!
I have long golden white hair too.
Back at'cha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 min Aussie Kev 2,993
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min Neville Thompson 45,580
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Neville Thompson 282,885
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Bongo 70,132
Do White men know that White women prefer Black... (Sep '10) 57 min BonBonz6139 3,130
Can you suggest best maried dating site for cas... (Feb '14) 1 hr Flavor6827 18
Wife swap near gatwick 1 hr Diamonds7156 6
More from around the web