Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#598400 Oct 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy sexual innuendos among other things sexual.
Bad girl.

You need a spanking.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#598401 Oct 4, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And you were also the grassy knoll gunman weren't you Ambulance Chaser?
No...that was 2 expert assassins from out of the country.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#598402 Oct 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>What would you doing if someone was biting you as hard as they could and it wasn't taking place in a bathhouse?
I have seen your skills at verbal persuasion
:)
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>What would you doing if someone was biting you as hard as they could
Depends on who it is. Sometimes that happens. I don't mind.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#598403 Oct 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
I could tell you some "true" stories that would curl your hair...
It appears you already know though.
I could do with a few more curls BT, the weight of my hair pulls them down -[ could lend you some hair tho if you need a few strands as have enough for 3 people on my head.]~ smile ~

Good morning from over the oceans Bro and not sue if you got this post either? Ignore if you did. That's the pob when I'm ahead of your time!~~grin~~
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Take Care my friend and look after yourself too.:)

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#598404 Oct 4, 2013
There is a simplicity to this idea: we are all headed to a 6 foot hole in the ground. So, that given, and the idea that a louse like myself just might find something better,
I can: 1) HOPE that He just isn't there; or 2)TRUST that HE will be. The later idea is positive, and since I cannot prove anyway whether HE exists or not, so I will go with that.
That is my logic, basically.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#598405 Oct 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The prisons are overcrowded with Christian folks.
In that case, u wonder if it was before or after their crime?

Location hidden

#598406 Oct 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could tell you stories that would curl your intestines.
Things like shooting a guy because he's a "bad guy," then planting a gun in the dead man's hand.
And drugs are "found" on arrestees all the time.
Drugs kept for this purpose, stored in evidence lockers.
And the Blue Code. Disgusting.
I know.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598407 Oct 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really following this but from a quick read it seems if you go to jail or are convicted many in this room use it for ammunition? Pure crap. I once had a gm that did a stint in jail years ago. Depending on charges it does make life harder but its far from over. But what do you expect from people that spit on God's word and put mans ways higher?
Hey Chris! Nothing like being interrogated in a jail when the truth and 'innocent' is on your side. One can get away with shoving it where the sun shines if you say God's Word right too. It's quite a hoot to watch their reactions...

Take Care and God Bless you throughout Chris. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed and it's well and truly time for the big bad wolf being on the prowl. Problem is – even for Christians – they forget to read between the lines as well. After all... His Word is like water and seeps thru the cracks... so no escape from the truth.
Love and Peace always to you and yours.:)

Location hidden

#598408 Oct 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I could do with a few more curls BT, the weight of my hair pulls them down -[ could lend you some hair tho if you need a few strands as have enough for 3 people on my head.]~ smile ~
Good morning from over the oceans Bro and not sue if you got this post either? Ignore if you did. That's the pob when I'm ahead of your time!~~grin~~
Take Care my friend and look after yourself too.:)
Ya. I did sis...thanks!
I have long golden white hair too.
Back at'cha!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#598409 Oct 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I could show you the text she send me a few minutes ago, to show you how utterly moronic and childish you're being. There's this big dog, a Boxer/Pit mix that was abandoned or something that's been "living" in the field behind our house. I've been warming up to him and getting to know him a little bit. I rigged up a couple of buckets to lower food and water over the fence for the big guy, now he really won't go away. We're thinking about keeping him but we already have a lot of animals. My wife reluctantly suggested calling the pound, I told the that's probably not a good idea because we all know what happens to pit bulls at the pound. I told her I'd rather keep him than call the pound, even though we don't want and can barely afford another dog, especially a big boy like that. She sent me a text that said "Aw, I'm about to cry. I love you so much, honey. You have a big heart."
So go ahead. Warn away.
RR...Have you heard of Linda Blairs Pit Bull rescue?

http://www.lindablairworldheart.org/

And there is a show on Animal Planet called "Pit Bulls and Parolees" and they find homes for rescued Pit Bulls...You can google it to find out more....

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#598410 Oct 4, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really following this but from a quick read it seems if you go to jail or are convicted many in this room use it for ammunition? Pure crap. I once had a gm that did a stint in jail years ago. Depending on charges it does make life harder but its far from over. But what do you expect from people that spit on God's word and put mans ways higher?
Show me a God word. Do you have a recording? That would help.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598411 Oct 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey PW
Thank you, those pennies can sure dance LOL. Sure been some kind of celebration here on the threads for me. LOL. Not quite used to such things. I hadn't had so much funny since I slipped and fell in the lake.
Think next time I hit the big city lights pick up a copy of the ticket to heaven music. That is one beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing as I never heard this one. God bless lu2
Glad you liked them lil sister. My turn next week!~grin~
Catch you on some other post.
Here's another til then!

Take Care... and God Bless LuVU2

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598412 Oct 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I did sis...thanks!
Back at'cha!
Cool... and that sounds >>> real koel <<< !!!
Heve a good day/night/whatever it is there.
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#598413 Oct 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. I did sis...thanks!
Back at'cha!
PW is not your sis,
she is not atheist nor seat with you bablings that God doesn't exists,
your big bangs theories made your brain full of ancient egiptian goat a...dandruff
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#598414 Oct 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
PW should have night vision eye glass, not worry if is the day or night?
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#598415 Oct 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a God word. Do you have a recording? That would help.
i only am able to send you my fart,fart is from child of god,and this child knows very good,that His God nourish His children very good,and they have healthy and more smart farts from all atheists taken together all scientific atheists,or their stupid goofy wisdom?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598416 Oct 4, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone. Just stepping in to say hello, hope all is well.
If you blow in again Lawest...

All I know is that when you last blew thru you asked for prays, so trust you can relate to this song.
… Take Care my friend and there is always something new to look forward to if we look thru our spiritual eye... You remember ?“If your eye be single..”?
" The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light." Matthew 6:22
It's a good way of keeping in focus...
Love and Peace always be with, and God Bless til again we meet.
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#598417 Oct 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
there was not COOL today,89 F. Degree is not cool at all,'there right now is light dark,not day nor night?
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#598418 Oct 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
RR...Have you heard of Linda Blairs Pit Bull rescue?
http://www.lindablairworldheart.org/
And there is a show on Animal Planet called "Pit Bulls and Parolees" and they find homes for rescued Pit Bulls...You can google it to find out more....
Pitties aren't necessarily vicious, depends how they're treated.

One pitbull pup used to lick everyone's face. Now she's getting big it's quite overwhelming.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#598419 Oct 4, 2013
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
PW is not your sis,
she is not atheist nor seat with you bablings that God doesn't exists,
your big bangs theories made your brain full of ancient egiptian goat a...dandruff
Your post Dr Shrink... and good morning to you too.
You did want a Bible verse and there's a song for you too.
2 days ago ?
God is biggest bang!
Have a good day with night goggles too. Your time is behind mine.
God Bless and Peace be with you also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Colombo 26,431
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 57 min Johnny 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min Test 985,711
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 1 hr Johnny 31
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Jake999 6,449
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 1 hr Johnny 70
i think that my husband is a pervert (Jan '09) 2 hr juliakk 159
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Anthony MN 685,770
More from around the web