Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#598037 Oct 3, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder Skom,you are adult person ,I am sure you got experience
it is shame that this country is overflooded with such lost left behind filthy immoral scums
Hey blue ribbon winner of halitosis, maybe Skomby will marry his gal and start regentrifying Detroit?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#598038 Oct 3, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Will u tell me what's goin' on, what did Redneck do? What the 'ell is he on about?!?!?!
Redneck committed a crime.

He got off on a technicality.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#598039 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Geez, scar.
How much time does an atheist really need to spend searching/making/saving Christian photo bucket pics?
You sure do have a lot of them.
<quoted text>
Why don't you keep your red herrings to yourself.
Your straw men have to eat something.

Fremont, CA

#598040 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats me. I was shocked, too. The cops that arrested me said the jail would probably let me out on an OR because I had no priors aside from a few traffic tickets. I believed them.
Scar asked about a charge of aggravated assault, I was arrested on assault with a deadly weapon. Are they the same?
Yep.

In California, Penal Code section 240 defines a simple assault, a misdemeanor punishable (section 241) by a fine up to $1,000 and max 1 year in the county jail.

Section 245(a)(1) defines an aggravated assault--with a deadly weapon or force likely to produce great bodily injury, a felony punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for 2, 3 or 4 years, which can be reduced to a one-year jail term.

There are other aggravated assaults.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#598041 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Why don't you keep your red herrings to yourself.
scaritual wrote:
Your straw men have to eat something.
HA HA!!!

Well played, sir. Well played.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#598042 Oct 3, 2013

Good thing He could not find the nest. LOL

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#598043 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats me. I was shocked, too. The cops that arrested me said the jail would probably let me out on an OR because I had no priors aside from a few traffic tickets. I believed them.
Scar asked about a charge of aggravated assault, I was arrested on assault with a deadly weapon. Are they the same?
"Are they the same?"- you ask a topix poster?
Ahahahaha!
Wouldn't that be something to address w your lawyer?
Yikes.

You are trying to make this assault seem like it's ok. to be a thug because of an inept justice system
that
dropped the ball.. You still committed a crime, and from your posts- you
could have caused serious harm to this individual.

I have been reading your "story" for a bit now.
You think you aren't a criminal because you got arrested on a holiday?
Your story has many holes- yet you admit to assault.

I have been wondering- you also feel justified in hitting your wife because you say
she was biting you.. I can't help but think she was biting you in self defense..

Can you share w the thread why in the world she felt the need to bite you?

Keep making excuses for your bad choices.. You are a perfect topix christian .
Good for you!

Since: May 11

Birmingham, UK

#598044 Oct 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck committed a crime.
He got off on a technicality.
No, it's not a crime unless he was convicted, meaning he isn't a criminal. So he's free to spew his mental ideas on penal policy because he's not 'officially' a criminal.

...he's differen't.

To return to the original point when he revealled his 'brush with the law'...do you think they would have been so lax if he was black?

...not that I believe a single word he says, he made it all up on the spot to attempt an argument by anacdote.

Location hidden

#598045 Oct 3, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly Le Le I see how some of those you back and give a free pass to act and feel no need to explain. If you can back them then you have no room to question others.
I don’t like the bad things that are said about you but they are no less bad that the thing that some of your friends say to and about God/Jesus, the Apostles and us (Christians).
Sorry but that is how I feel
My friends, you say, HFN??
The new posters aren't my friends. I do not even know them.

You believe the "bad things" that are said about me by John, Quinn and Skom
are justified because of what the new posters say on this thread?

You didn't even answer my question- you simply justified the bad behavior
of these topix christians.

Ok. That's cool.
To be expected..I suppose.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#598046 Oct 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
In California, Penal Code section 240 defines a simple assault, a misdemeanor punishable (section 241) by a fine up to $1,000 and max 1 year in the county jail.
Section 245(a)(1) defines an aggravated assault--with a deadly weapon or force likely to produce great bodily injury, a felony punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for 2, 3 or 4 years, which can be reduced to a one-year jail term.
There are other aggravated assaults.
Ah. You appear to be a cornucopia of legal info.

Maybe that's why they lowered the charge, the "likely to produce great bodily injury" part - since you can't do that to a car.

Location hidden

#598047 Oct 3, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>OK. Well this my take on those verse:
Daniel 12:2
That is resurrection of the body. That verse not mention anything about the soul dies. Based on verses I would say again the soul once this earthly body suffers a cardiac death and starts to immediately decay---the Soul immediately goes to be with YHWH in Peace. Or immediately commence eternal suffering in hell.
That summary can be backed up by the words of Jesus I think. Remember when Jesus said this:
Luke 20:
37But that the dead are raised, even Moses showed, in the passage about the bush, where he calls the Lord the God of Abraham and the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. 38Now he is not God of the dead, but of the living, for all live to him.
[[
Jesus said God is not the God of the dead---but of the Living. That to me means The Spirit of Abraham Isaac and Jacob was alive to God in real time while Jesus spoke. Not their body living, they body still in the grave---but their soul liveth. To me there is a a real difference between the body--that does sleep in the grave until resurrection. And the Soul--which does not die and will immediately once it leaves this body when the body dies immediately goes to be punished or to be glorified with God.
Psalm 56:13.
The wages of sin is the Body dies. Death. Remember Adam and Eve was not supposed to die. It's after they sinned...then eventually their body died.
Romans 6:23. Hell is Death. Spiritual Death. So to deliver the soul from death that verse to me simply means deliver the soul from hell.
Matthew 10:28.
Hell is destroying the body and the soul. First the soul will be destroyed---then later with the resurrection--the body will be destroyed along with the soul.
Psalms 146:4
Fleshly thoughts sure. And fleshly is associated with the body. So the body dies and thoughts perish at that point. Again--having to do with the body--not the soul.
Ecclesiastes 9:5- Same having to do with the body.
Revelations 16:3-- that is on earth. That is death to people while on the earth. That verse says nothing about the soul after death.
Now of course you can come back on those verse--but let me show you the verse that I think shows the soul does not die.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure
And I originally did belief in eternal suffering as well until I could only find a few verses that even suggest it. The closest one on point was in Matthew 25 but it could simply mean to a place of eternal suffering. And the other ones about where their worm doesn't die but nobody knows what worm means. I have heard some suggest it means sins.
The verses that suggest otherwise to me are as follows
Daniel 12:2
And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt
James 5:19-20
My brothers if anyone among you wonders from the truth and someone brings him back, let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins
Ezekiel 18:20-22
"The soul that sinneth, it shall die.”
John 3:16
“Whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”.
Psalms 56:13
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord
Romans 6:23
For thou hast delivered my soul from death:”
Matthew 10:28
Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell
Psalms 146:4
His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth, in that very day his thoughts perish
Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even the memory of them is forgotten.
Revelations 16:3
And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea, and it became as the blood of a dead man and every living soul died in the sea
(T) Peace

Two morons discussing their opinions of the fate of one's soul.
Doesn't get much better than this.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#598048 Oct 3, 2013
Le_le wrote:

"Are they the same?"- you ask a topix poster?
Ahahahaha!
Sure. What's the problem with that?
Wouldn't that be something to address w your lawyer?
As far as I know, I had no lawyer.
You are trying to make this assault seem like it's ok. to be a thug because of an inept justice system that dropped the ball.. You still committed a crime, and from your posts- you could have caused serious harm to this individual.
Negative. I hit his car. Not him.
I have been reading your "story" for a bit now.

Not very carefully, it seems.
You think you aren't a criminal because you got arrested on a holiday?
I did not get arrested on a holiday.

Are you sure you've been reading along...?
Your story has many holes- yet you admit to assault.
No I didn't. You can't assault a car. I only admit to vandalism.
I have been wondering- you also feel justified in hitting your wife because you say
she was biting you.. I can't help but think she was biting you in self defense..
I can't control what you "can't help but think".
Can you share w the thread why in the world she felt the need to bite you?
Already have. We were arguin, she was frustrated. She was hitting me and I grabbed her arms to make her stop. So she not me.
Keep making excuses for your bad choices.. You are a perfect topix christian .
Good for you!
We all make bad choices. I'm the only one, it seems, willing to admit that.

Since: May 11

Birmingham, UK

#598050 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Already have. We were arguin, she was frustrated. She was hitting me and I grabbed her arms to make her stop. So she not me.
<quoted text>
You should probably find out what the word 'assault' actually means...

Location hidden

#598051 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Ok.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#598052 Oct 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all should be "out of sorts" about the shut down.
It's a horrible thing.
The teabaggers are intent on destruction of our system of government.
But I won't discuss it further here--wrong thread.
I still don't know what you and Clementine are talking about.
BTW, where's River?
Still perverting the truth I see. See this? His hate and lies sound well, just like yours bigot. No doubt in a real
'jihad' he most likely would say nothing.

Over at the House, lawmakers let loose. Lawmakers spent the evening shouting at each other, as they considered a series of votes on mini-spending bills but got no closer to a deal that could re-open the entire government. In perhaps the most intense exchange, Rep. George Miller, D-Calif., repeatedly accused his GOP colleagues of waging "jihad" on Americans.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/02/co...

Fremont, CA

#598053 Oct 3, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's not a crime unless he was convicted, meaning he isn't a criminal. So he's free to spew his mental ideas on penal policy because he's not 'officially' a criminal.
...he's differen't.
To return to the original point when he revealled his 'brush with the law'...do you think they would have been so lax if he was black?
...not that I believe a single word he says, he made it all up on the spot to attempt an argument by anacdote.
Had he been black, and especially if the crime was committed in Riverside County(horrible redneck territory), he would have been lucky if all the cops did was beat him to a pulp.

Fremont, CA

#598054 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. You appear to be a cornucopia of legal info.
Maybe that's why they lowered the charge, the "likely to produce great bodily injury" part - since you can't do that to a car.
The law is my racket.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#598055 Oct 3, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what it means.

Perhaps you should look up the word "deadly".

Then explain how one can be deadly against a car.

Go.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#598056 Oct 3, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
Your concession is noted and accepted.

Fremont, CA

#598057 Oct 3, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll help.

An assault is an unlawful attempt, coupled with a present ability, to commit a violent injury on another person.

If you strike the front windshield of a car with a "club," while a person is sitting in the front seat of a car, you have committed an assault (and with a deadly weapon).

RR keeps saying he assaulted a car, not a person.

There is no limit to his intellectual dishonesty.

He has demonstrated this time and time again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Never-ending Doctor 30,223
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Gods r Delusions ... 638,096
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 38 min Diamonds7156 1,575
Wtf 39 min Shakez2438 4
"After" Spurs DESTROY Thunder, will Durant beco... 41 min Bubblez451 4
How can i install Diablo 3 42 min Bubblegum5910 4
"At times", ""I"" have "felt like" a "battered ... 44 min Vulva2976 4
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 43,936
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr Naturally Wired 38,054
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr pusherman 968,913
More from around the web