Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#598028 Oct 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would she be coming to your house?
Why would she be in your bedroom where you would make sure to make the bed?
And I have seen you make much more overt sexually suggestive posts to her
Basically any woman you speak to
Just seems strange to me
Plus you obviously don't consider that maybe it makes others uncomfortable
But even if it didn't, can't you think something nice about someone or express that feeling towards them without having to include the sexual aspect?
I just don't understand it is all
But that is the only way you can express yourself, by all means, continue. You obviously don't need my permission
You dropped your pants reading a post from a twenty year old girl.
You announced to the thread - her post made you, basically, pleasure yourself
in front if your computer.

Who are you to correct anyone on how they express themselves??

On that's right- your bs. is self justified and self forgiven.
Carry on christian.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#598029 Oct 3, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The devil's food cake is so much more appealing.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/filepicker%...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#598030 Oct 3, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Maybe u right!
Yh, i have. spirited away still my favorite tho!!
I can hold mine for 2mins, how long can u hold yours? let's have a competition. Yh, when someone is trying to kill u and u can hide underwater and hold your breath. it's really important to practise.
I'll go for three minutes!

You stand by in case I need mouth to mouth.
Clementia wrote:
Yh, about your government, nobody answers my question. Why can't your government use tax money to fund the healthcare system? Why r u guys making a big deal with this insurance thingy?
It's complicated.

If you come back tomorrow I would be glad to get into it.

I have to go now.

See you later.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#598031 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

Geez, scar.
How much time does an atheist really need to spend searching/making/saving Christian photo bucket pics?
You sure do have a lot of them.
scaritual wrote:
I'll make a "guesstimate".
I average around 11 posts per day.
You average around 80 posts per day.
What you want to bet it's been far less time than you spend at work posting on topix during the past year?
Why don't you keep your red herrings to yourself.

Since: May 11

Birmingham, UK

#598032 Oct 3, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> How lucky we are to have 2 practioners of legal buffoonery to expound in this forum. A cuckold lush and an intinerant bath house patron.. They seem to have it "in" for you perhaps because they being smug atheists , loathe Christians
wrong again...I loathe atheist hypocrites too not just christian ones.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#598033 Oct 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:

Ya Right...then explain the $50'000 bail.
Your story doesn't add up at all.
Beats me. I was shocked, too. The cops that arrested me said the jail would probably let me out on an OR because I had no priors aside from a few traffic tickets. I believed them.

Scar asked about a charge of aggravated assault, I was arrested on assault with a deadly weapon. Are they the same?
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#598034 Oct 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all should be "out of sorts" about the shut down.
It's a horrible thing.
The teabaggers are intent on destruction of our system of government.
But I won't discuss it further here--wrong thread.
I still don't know what you and Clementine are talking about.
BTW, where's River?
Tea baggers? You uncouth smug serpentine 2 balled liberal bitch.
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#598035 Oct 3, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again...I loathe atheist hypocrites too not just christian ones.
Youre a good egg ol chap, not so sure about Catcher, he hates people covertly

Birmingham, UK

#598036 Oct 3, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Tea baggers? You uncouth smug serpentine 2 balled liberal bitch.
you'd prefer to be called a Teahadi? What about the Tealiban? They both fit.
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#598037 Oct 3, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder Skom,you are adult person ,I am sure you got experience
it is shame that this country is overflooded with such lost left behind filthy immoral scums
Hey blue ribbon winner of halitosis, maybe Skomby will marry his gal and start regentrifying Detroit?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#598038 Oct 3, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Will u tell me what's goin' on, what did Redneck do? What the 'ell is he on about?!?!?!
Redneck committed a crime.

He got off on a technicality.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#598039 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Geez, scar.
How much time does an atheist really need to spend searching/making/saving Christian photo bucket pics?
You sure do have a lot of them.
<quoted text>
Your straw men have to eat something.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#598040 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats me. I was shocked, too. The cops that arrested me said the jail would probably let me out on an OR because I had no priors aside from a few traffic tickets. I believed them.
Scar asked about a charge of aggravated assault, I was arrested on assault with a deadly weapon. Are they the same?
Yep.

In California, Penal Code section 240 defines a simple assault, a misdemeanor punishable (section 241) by a fine up to $1,000 and max 1 year in the county jail.

Section 245(a)(1) defines an aggravated assault--with a deadly weapon or force likely to produce great bodily injury, a felony punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for 2, 3 or 4 years, which can be reduced to a one-year jail term.

There are other aggravated assaults.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#598041 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

scaritual wrote:
Your straw men have to eat something.
HA HA!!!

Well played, sir. Well played.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#598042 Oct 3, 2013

Good thing He could not find the nest. LOL

Location hidden

#598043 Oct 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Are they the same?"- you ask a topix poster?
Ahahahaha!
Wouldn't that be something to address w your lawyer?
Yikes.

You are trying to make this assault seem like it's ok. to be a thug because of an inept justice system
that
dropped the ball.. You still committed a crime, and from your posts- you
could have caused serious harm to this individual.

I have been reading your "story" for a bit now.
You think you aren't a criminal because you got arrested on a holiday?
Your story has many holes- yet you admit to assault.

I have been wondering- you also feel justified in hitting your wife because you say
she was biting you.. I can't help but think she was biting you in self defense..

Can you share w the thread why in the world she felt the need to bite you?

Keep making excuses for your bad choices.. You are a perfect topix christian .
Good for you!

Birmingham, UK

#598044 Oct 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck committed a crime.
He got off on a technicality.
No, it's not a crime unless he was convicted, meaning he isn't a criminal. So he's free to spew his mental ideas on penal policy because he's not 'officially' a criminal.

...he's differen't.

To return to the original point when he revealled his 'brush with the law'...do you think they would have been so lax if he was black?

...not that I believe a single word he says, he made it all up on the spot to attempt an argument by anacdote.

Location hidden

#598045 Oct 3, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly Le Le I see how some of those you back and give a free pass to act and feel no need to explain. If you can back them then you have no room to question others.
I don’t like the bad things that are said about you but they are no less bad that the thing that some of your friends say to and about God/Jesus, the Apostles and us (Christians).
Sorry but that is how I feel
My friends, you say, HFN??
The new posters aren't my friends. I do not even know them.

You believe the "bad things" that are said about me by John, Quinn and Skom
are justified because of what the new posters say on this thread?

You didn't even answer my question- you simply justified the bad behavior
of these topix christians.

Ok. That's cool.
To be expected..I suppose.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#598046 Oct 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
In California, Penal Code section 240 defines a simple assault, a misdemeanor punishable (section 241) by a fine up to $1,000 and max 1 year in the county jail.
Section 245(a)(1) defines an aggravated assault--with a deadly weapon or force likely to produce great bodily injury, a felony punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for 2, 3 or 4 years, which can be reduced to a one-year jail term.
There are other aggravated assaults.
Ah. You appear to be a cornucopia of legal info.

Maybe that's why they lowered the charge, the "likely to produce great bodily injury" part - since you can't do that to a car.

Location hidden

#598047 Oct 3, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>OK. Well this my take on those verse:
Daniel 12:2
That is resurrection of the body. That verse not mention anything about the soul dies. Based on verses I would say again the soul once this earthly body suffers a cardiac death and starts to immediately decay---the Soul immediately goes to be with YHWH in Peace. Or immediately commence eternal suffering in hell.
That summary can be backed up by the words of Jesus I think. Remember when Jesus said this:
Luke 20:
37But that the dead are raised, even Moses showed, in the passage about the bush, where he calls the Lord the God of Abraham and the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. 38Now he is not God of the dead, but of the living, for all live to him.
[[
Jesus said God is not the God of the dead---but of the Living. That to me means The Spirit of Abraham Isaac and Jacob was alive to God in real time while Jesus spoke. Not their body living, they body still in the grave---but their soul liveth. To me there is a a real difference between the body--that does sleep in the grave until resurrection. And the Soul--which does not die and will immediately once it leaves this body when the body dies immediately goes to be punished or to be glorified with God.
Psalm 56:13.
The wages of sin is the Body dies. Death. Remember Adam and Eve was not supposed to die. It's after they sinned...then eventually their body died.
Romans 6:23. Hell is Death. Spiritual Death. So to deliver the soul from death that verse to me simply means deliver the soul from hell.
Matthew 10:28.
Hell is destroying the body and the soul. First the soul will be destroyed---then later with the resurrection--the body will be destroyed along with the soul.
Psalms 146:4
Fleshly thoughts sure. And fleshly is associated with the body. So the body dies and thoughts perish at that point. Again--having to do with the body--not the soul.
Ecclesiastes 9:5- Same having to do with the body.
Revelations 16:3-- that is on earth. That is death to people while on the earth. That verse says nothing about the soul after death.
Now of course you can come back on those verse--but let me show you the verse that I think shows the soul does not die.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure
And I originally did belief in eternal suffering as well until I could only find a few verses that even suggest it. The closest one on point was in Matthew 25 but it could simply mean to a place of eternal suffering. And the other ones about where their worm doesn't die but nobody knows what worm means. I have heard some suggest it means sins.
The verses that suggest otherwise to me are as follows
Daniel 12:2
And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt
James 5:19-20
My brothers if anyone among you wonders from the truth and someone brings him back, let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins
Ezekiel 18:20-22
"The soul that sinneth, it shall die.”
John 3:16
“Whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”.
Psalms 56:13
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord
Romans 6:23
For thou hast delivered my soul from death:”
Matthew 10:28
Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell
Psalms 146:4
His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth, in that very day his thoughts perish
Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even the memory of them is forgotten.
Revelations 16:3
And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea, and it became as the blood of a dead man and every living soul died in the sea
(T) Peace

Two morons discussing their opinions of the fate of one's soul.
Doesn't get much better than this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 184,819
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min PadMark 678,632
What was the Yugoslav military doing deployed i... 13 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 5
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min ROCCO 118,624
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 50 min RiccardoFire 2,165
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 4 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 4 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
More from around the web