Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#597853 Oct 2, 2013
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
RR was drank and mentaly coocko
he was urinate under street lamp,and cought by police black wome,she didn't allow him to put back oants and drove him to the arrest and next day court-heavy hangowers and wet pants from urines,made judge allow him to get away from them,
he doesn't have to have lawyer,what lawyer would help him.
less pee,less drink booz,or more mentaly meds to swallow?
so?
your poor wrecked advice works for f...
I'm only a shade tree lawyer deandeldork..........What can I say.....
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#597854 Oct 2, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know my ears were long like a donkeys Tail? OK thats it I'm not talking to you. The only one I'll talk to is Prince Pipke..........or maybe deazledork, i might talk to him also but not dandruff..........
read my post"look like"is not to know,it is parable,or metaforic sugestion or quessing,you little poor dum uneducated poor moserable little basement punk?

Prince helmut Pipke is to great and to famous seating on the throne above even obama white house,
and you have to beg for audience to talk with Prince helmut Pipke residing in germany Bayern Castle and spreading only commands to his famous cyber soldiers seating on american topics,and chasing all miserable atheistic idiots, evolutionary great Big bangs ended on their brains,and BS christians babling nonsese,and urinate Sunday after mass under church tree shrubs

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#597855 Oct 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
Hey Lil Whispers
In your honour...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =S75gYhODS0MXX
Now 'that'... was funny! I'll remember that one... and save it also for mine LW won't mind sharing.~~ smile~~
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#597856 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm only a shade tree lawyer deandeldork..........What can I say.....
if you want to get out of tree shade?,
catch some scisors jump on the tree,and cut all leaves covered sun shine on your head in shade covering all lawyer toilet paper work?
to only wipe up a....(this is also lawyer work)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#597857 Oct 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
PW... I Am so gled you resurfaced.
I truly care about you.
Your absence caused me great concern and worry.
I am glad you are among the living..we need you, Y'know...at least some of us do...I expect that may show my weakness and need..but that is OK..I don't have a care in that respect. I love you..and don't you ever forget it neither my friend...ever...
It is not a weakness BT that the moon should only reflect the sunlight, nor a strength that between both the tides are held to their shore-lines... but it is a just a breath of the wind which cannot be seen outside of what it blows upon that give rise to the very reason we feel the earth spin between her poles, and know... we are but One in the circle of Life within All. For that Love I salute you my friend, for that is born of Compassion... and that... I will never forget.

I have a job to do in this life... and in the world I move in that is first and foremost... and if the door is open - as was this thread when I walked thru here - then next is to share Love. It is no less and no more than the value of Life shared between understanding.
Peace be with you always and thank you for doing just that BT (;

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#597858 Oct 2, 2013
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
read my post"look like"is not to know,it is parable,or metaforic sugestion or quessing,you little poor dum uneducated poor moserable little basement punk?
Prince helmut Pipke is to great and to famous seating on the throne above even obama white house,
and you have to beg for audience to talk with Prince helmut Pipke residing in germany Bayern Castle and spreading only commands to his famous cyber soldiers seating on american topics,and chasing all miserable atheistic idiots, evolutionary great Big bangs ended on their brains,and BS christians babling nonsese,and urinate Sunday after mass under church tree shrubs
Seating on the throne?

Well heres a little helpful hint for the honoable Prince helmut Pipke..........

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWks4qtrESbtE...
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#597859 Oct 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddy, if you were in jail, you were charged, your rights were read to you, and you are arraigned. That is the beginning of the protocol of "due process".
No if's and or but's about it.
now ...you are allowed to "speak" at any time during the process. Once the complaint is "acted on" (which was your "meeting" the the officers), it becomes an official documented procedure. It then procedes to arraignment which is a "formal reading of the charge(s)(by the court) resulting from the original "claim"....which then becomes known as indictment, and your case is given a "docket"
If you wish to oppose the "claim", you are then given a "hearing".
NO officer or prosecutor can "dismiss" your case...they can only make recommendation to the presiding judge.
That is protocol...simple as that.
don't lie you little atheistic BS after bing bang brain completly in mess

RR was in home arrest jail in basement made by his wife and kids prison cell and throw him there,for daily horible argues,complains and drinking booz-just man like this work for nothing with his wife,
and she gave him few days parole without of any outside lawyer

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#597860 Oct 2, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddy, if you were in jail, you were charged, your rights were read to you, and you are arraigned. That is the beginning of the protocol of "due process".
No if's and or but's about it.
Apparently you don't understand the legal system very well.

You first go to jail and from there are sent court to be arraigned.
Run Forrest Run

Baltimore, MD

#597861 Oct 2, 2013
Run Forrest Run with huge pile of smelly farts

post is posted to all atheists and godles poor circus immoral filthy BS and clowns

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#597862 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I can believe that. The court systems are so overloaded they were probably glad to get rid of the case..........
i know things like arraignments are pretty important. i could see that playing a role in it. The guy wants to drop the charges the public defenders office probably said let him go rather then try to explain the sloppy job they did........
I suppose that's possible. None of the other inmates believed it, they said they've never seen someone not get arraigned before. My ex-com coworkers in construction said the same thing. My mom was a legal secretary and her four lawyer bosses said the same thing.

But the fact is, I did not get arraigned within the 48 hour time frame that all arrested Californians are supposed to get.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#597863 Oct 2, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Now 'that'... was funny! I'll remember that one... and save it also for mine LW won't mind sharing.~~ smile~~
I thought it was appropriate...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#597864 Oct 2, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You know when you find unexpectedly find yourself in a hole? PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!
The endless embelishments used to be funny, now they're tragic.
Whatever, ole chap.

I'm not lying and I'm not embellishing.

And I don't care if you believe me, I have nothing to gain by lying to you.
Run Forrest Run

Baltimore, MD

#597865 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Seating on the throne?
Well heres a little helpful hint for the honoable Prince helmut Pipke..........
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWks4qtrESbtE...
Prince helmut doesn't trust zionistic media Internet links full of Lies
His castle is protected by ant Lies eletronis devices,and every Lie for Internet links receive stinking farts and fly back to America causing readers brains full of zionistic s...pile of arabic dung,and imaginary terrorists inviding them during their american sleep( in reality they are not terrorosts only bed bugs drawing blood from their american brains make them scare cyberzOMBIES NEXT DAY?

so
prince Helmut is disigner of own history,archelogy,langauges, AFP barnessreview,com, hebrew arameic,greek,koine ploski language,germanskij,kwazi and read books"Caifash Complex" "You shall know the truth" and "the Confession of Anti-Semite"

so
PRINCE HELMUT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO ALL AMERICAN PEASANTS AND BS THREADS?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#597866 Oct 2, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
In your fictional legal system anything is possible.
He will next explain how a kangaroo court is presided over by talking kangaroos...and will back it up with stories from a book to prove it is real.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#597867 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that man was really talking to someone real?
As real as your deity.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#597868 Oct 2, 2013
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
old women
please?post Bible verses instead this worthless BS man made fables?
heaven is not theater to get ticket to heaven? and you are so sure that you have everlasting life?
what if at end your wake up with horrible reality that you got not ticket to heaven not everlasting life?
and???? what you are going to do to escape this left behind miseries of yours??
Dr Shrink... you know the rest. Back off where you cannot share God's Love at all with anyone.

Here's a bible verse if you want one.
Isaiah 55:13-16
Therefore, this is what the Sovereign Lord says:
“My servants will eat,
but you will starve.
My servants will drink,
but you will be thirsty.
My servants will rejoice,
but you will be sad and ashamed.
My servants will sing for joy,
but you will cry in sorrow and despair.
Your name will be a curse word among my people,
for the Sovereign Lord will destroy you
and will call his true servants by another name.
All who invoke a blessing or take an oath
will do so by the God of truth.
For I will put aside my anger
and forget the evil of earlier days.

And a song for you too...

Take Care Dr Shrink and don't be so quick to cut down any you don't know.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#597869 Oct 2, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Get help, you clearly need it!!!
If you are indeed a teacher/purfesir (like you claim, cough cough) then I truly pity anyone that is unfortunate enough to be taught by someone as twisted and sick as you are.
Your hatred is duly noted. Enjoy Hell.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#597870 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
You too.
See? I KNEW we could get along.
The likelihood that I will be hit by lightning eight times, and then be bitten by three sharks is far greater than the likelihood that you and I could get along.

Try again after you receive a brain transplant.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#597871 Oct 2, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You know when you find unexpectedly find yourself in a hole? PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!
The endless embelishments used to be funny, now they're tragic.
I was thinking "pathetic" but "tragic" works.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#597872 Oct 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I can believe that. The court systems are so overloaded they were probably glad to get rid of the case..........
Sure! They said "Hey, lets forget this attempted murder case! We have parking violations up the wazoo!".

<face palm>

"One christer lies and another one swears to it." - ME 9:14

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 658,385
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 974,612
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Brian_G 282,869
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 18 min Toby 57
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min Toby 70,065
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min Einstein 445,501
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 49 min lightbeamrider 4,931
More from around the web