Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: May 11

Faversham, UK

#597773 Oct 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it folks, RiversideRacist at his best.
First, he knows it all.
When he's smoked out and all the holes in his story are revealed, he's "ignorant of the verbiage" and "honestly" doesn't know.
Like HL says, words do matter.
And they reveal character.
Or its lack.
He was raised in a loving family of two parents, father or grandfather a preacher in an america which is like something from a Tom Sawyer book..this when we're talking about the "Traditional American Christian Family Values" whatever they may be.

When I'm talking to another poster about military service he reveals that,'he was almost in the army' but the bus left for boot camp without him...or some such nonsense.

When we're talking about US correctional institutions he just happened to have worked in the california prison system.

When we're talking about poverty and privations he's suddenly lived in a school bus and shat in a hole in the ground.

He says he is an 'avid viewer' of the content of a little known extreme pornography site...but he was drunk and it was the first name that came into his head. Not playboy, penthouse or hustler or a million other sites...just this particular site, with all its perverse delights...but he was drunk...and it was the first thing tht popped into his head, he's not really an avid viewer...

When we're talking about the disparity between the treatment of black people and white people in the US justice system he's suddenly been arrested for felonious assault with a deadly weapon.

When he realises that all of his nonsense regarding how criminals should be treated applies to him if he has a criminal conviction....everything is suddenly expunged, the very holding cell he was in has a plate over the door which reads, "Riverside Redneck was NEVER HERE NUH-UH!"

The entire story of his life which is represented by him on topix is 'word jumble'. Reality is whatever is convenient at the time.

He's said too many conflicting and just contradictory things to ever be taken as a real person and will go the way of the fat alabama pig farmer, truck driver, convict, army medic, pro footballer with the nobel prize.... and shelf; containing the sum total of mans knowledge.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#597774 Oct 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. let me put this in language that everyone can understand ..

.. please think this through carefully ..
Could you repeat that? I dont quite understand..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#597775 Oct 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DpkeoViwPzcXX
Got ya now Raskel,I found out who you hang out with
Cause here is the evidence in this video.LOL LOL LOL
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Seems someone had a birthday yesterday and I missed it........ Hope you had a good one!!

Happy belated Birthday Lil..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#597776 Oct 2, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Experiencing God Day By Day:
While He Prayed
When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while He prayed, the heaven was opened. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased." (Luke 3:21-22)
*
The greatest moments in a Christian’s life come through prayer. When Jesus prayed, heaven opened, and the Holy Spirit descended upon Him. The Spirit came upon the disciples as they gathered to pray on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 1:14; 2:1). When the disciples prayed together after Pentecost, their gathering place was shaken, and they were emboldened to proclaim the gospel throughout the city (Acts 4:31).
*
Prayer is not a substitute for hard work—prayer is the work! God does things in and through our lives by prayer that He does in no other way. As we pray and as our attention is turned toward God, we become more receptive to aligning our lives with His will. God will not equip us with His power while we are racing off to our next appointment! His Spirit will not empower us if we are oblivious to what He is saying. He requires our complete attention before He will fill us with the powerful presence of His Spirit.
*
If you want to learn how to pray, use Jesus as your model. Jesus did not always receive what He asked for, but His prayers were always heard and always answered (Mark 14:36; Heb. 5:7). If you do not sense the Holy Spirit’s power in your life, you may not be spending adequate time in prayer. Perhaps you are pursuing your own agenda rather than seeking the Father’s will. You may have abandoned the place of prayer before God’s answer came. If you will commit yourself to spend sustained time in prayer, asking for God’s kingdom on earth, God will work in your life just as He did in the lives of Jesus and His disciples.
Hey HFN!!

Not stickin around but saw you and wanted to say Howdy..........

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#597777 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dropped the arrest charge.
If this is complicated for you, that people can get arrested on one charge and the court change it to a different charge, then you're lying about being an attorney.
That can not happen unless the defendant appears in court(either arraignment or hearing).,,,which you said you never did.
You are full of shit.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#597778 Oct 2, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
He was raised in a loving family of two parents, father or grandfather a preacher in an america which is like something from a Tom Sawyer book..this when we're talking about the "Traditional American Christian Family Values" whatever they may be.
When I'm talking to another poster about military service he reveals that,'he was almost in the army' but the bus left for boot camp without him...or some such nonsense.
When we're talking about US correctional institutions he just happened to have worked in the california prison system.
When we're talking about poverty and privations he's suddenly lived in a school bus and shat in a hole in the ground.
He says he is an 'avid viewer' of the content of a little known extreme pornography site...but he was drunk and it was the first name that came into his head. Not playboy, penthouse or hustler or a million other sites...just this particular site, with all its perverse delights...but he was drunk...and it was the first thing tht popped into his head, he's not really an avid viewer...
When we're talking about the disparity between the treatment of black people and white people in the US justice system he's suddenly been arrested for felonious assault with a deadly weapon.
When he realises that all of his nonsense regarding how criminals should be treated applies to him if he has a criminal conviction....everything is suddenly expunged, the very holding cell he was in has a plate over the door which reads, "Riverside Redneck was NEVER HERE NUH-UH!"
The entire story of his life which is represented by him on topix is 'word jumble'. Reality is whatever is convenient at the time.
He's said too many conflicting and just contradictory things to ever be taken as a real person and will go the way of the fat alabama pig farmer, truck driver, convict, army medic, pro footballer with the nobel prize.... and shelf; containing the sum total of mans knowledge.
Hahaha, very good and quite complete.

By the way, two weeks ago I visited Mark Twain's home in Hartford, Connecticut. A fine man he was.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#597779 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
God has no observable effect TO YOU
Your love of your wife is something I cannot observe, although you have absolutely no doubt in your mind that the love is very real.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I understand how faith works, and what kinds of things it teaches you to think and say.
What you experienced was your mind.
<quoted text>
Nope, at least not when anybody's checking. It's been proven
<quoted text>
Good analogy. Like your god, my love has no existence outside of my head. It's a creation of my mind.
I did not say that God is a creation of the mind..

Don't read into it too much.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#597780 Oct 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. let me put this in language that everyone can understand ..
1. In the vast majority of instances, women suck d*ck.
2. If a man sucks d*ck, he's performing an act usually attributed to a female and,
3. he's demoted to second-class citizenship, proclaimed inferior.
4. Ultimately, women are being objectified and condemned for sucking d*ck.
.. please think this through carefully ..
It's not the women that would be objectified and condemned, it'd be the man being condemned (or at least made fun of) for doing a "womanly" act.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#597781 Oct 2, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n-SpyO6bcwcXX
Hoping its a bright sunshiney day..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#597782 Oct 2, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Don't let others pull you into their fights.....Pull them into your Peace"
Hope you have a peaceful and loving day HL.....
Sad about Stewie, Epi..........She was way to young..........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#597783 Oct 2, 2013
Imagine a man <<<>>> The Who

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#597784 Oct 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it folks, RiversideRacist at his best.
First, he knows it all.
When he's smoked out and all the holes in his story are revealed, he's "ignorant of the verbiage" and "honestly" doesn't know.
Like HL says, words do matter.
And they reveal character.
Or its lack.
I was told it was expunged. What else am I to do with that?

I know you see dishonesty everywhere you go, but don't bring it on me.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#597785 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told it was expunged. What else am I to do with that?
I know you see dishonesty everywhere you go, but don't bring it on me.
I don't see dishonesty everywhere I go.

Most people I encounter are honest and trustworthy.

You are an exception.

Just a little while ago, Mr. Charrington posted a thorough exposé of your repeated dishonesty.

You have been dishonest about almost everything.

You have a need to be dishonest in order to control, manipulate, dominate and prevail.

One of your most humorous posts is from yesterday, when you told a poster he could "have the last word."

What a hoot.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#597786 Oct 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's worse than that. It teaches that endless torture is an appropriate reaction from what it also teaches is a just, merciful,compassionate and infinitely loving god. How can that not damage ones understanding of those qualities?
Good points.

I have to say that could only create a very warped sense of right and wrong, caring, vengeance, justification, love and spite, in which the ends justify the ends.

How you get to those ends matters not.

Just place an intent or action word before death and it's all good.

You better believe it or...

YOU DIE!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#597787 Oct 2, 2013
I would like to apologize for my recent post to HL regarding my post about RR orally servicing several men.

It was not very Christian of me.

I should have responded to HL's confrontation of me by lying and saying I was talking about a chicken Bar-B-Q.

Remember, "Lie for Jesus!"
It is the only path to salvation!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#597788 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told it was expunged. What else am I to do with that?
I know you see dishonesty everywhere you go, but don't bring it on me.
You bring it on yourself with your constant lies.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#597789 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, and there's evidence of Jesus outside of the Bible, too. You refuse to see it and accept it.
Ah well
There is hearsay type evidences outside of the bible and even with those evidences, they are prefaced as not verified, but only "believed to be".

Of those evidences, none are contemporary eyewitness accounts.

They're no more reliable than the story of a dragon being seen, as told to someone else, who heard the story from someone else, who said that story was told to them by someone else.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#597790 Oct 2, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide these first century manuscripts mentioning Jesus by outside soures.
hahaa...

"THAR BE SEA MONSTERS BEYOND THEM WAVES I TELL YE! ME BEST FRIENDS BROTHERS COUSINS BEST FRIEND HAD A FRIEND WHO SAYS A FRIEND TOLD HIM THAT'S WHAT HE WAS TOLD!"

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#597791 Oct 2, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:

He was raised in a loving family of two parents, father or grandfather a preacher in an america which is like something from a Tom Sawyer book..this when we're talking about the "Traditional American Christian Family Values" whatever they may be.
Sorta true. My grandpa and my dad were both missionaries, not preachers. Gramps was a missionary in Thailand , pops was in Tanzania.
When I'm talking to another poster about military service he reveals that,'he was almost in the army' but the bus left for boot camp without him...or some such nonsense.


Close. The day I was to head out to boot camp, the computers crashed and less than half of the recruits were able to go. By the time they had cleared up the big mess, the position I had signed up for was no longer available. I was to be working on a PATRIOT missile mobile launcher. All they had available at the time was either infantry or something else (I don't recall). I wanted neither of those postings, so I gave it up.
When we're talking about US correctional institutions he just happened to have worked in the california prison system.
No. Working AT a prison is different than working for the California prison system....
When we're talking about poverty and privations he's suddenly lived in a school bus and shat in a hole in the ground.
I have. I've also had to go a whole week with nothing to eat but a big bag of rice. Shit happens.
He says he is an 'avid viewer' of the content of a little known extreme pornography site...but he was drunk and it was the first name that came into his head. Not playboy, penthouse or hustler or a million other sites...just this particular site, with all its perverse delights...but he was drunk...and it was the first thing tht popped into his head, he's not really an avid viewer...
I'm not an avid viewer of any website, that's why I know I'm telling the truth.
When we're talking about the disparity between the treatment of black people and white people in the US justice system he's suddenly been arrested for felonious assault with a deadly weapon.
Ya. Assault. On a car. WEEEEE! You pull a good yarn.
When he realises that all of his nonsense regarding how criminals should be treated applies to him if he has a criminal conviction....everything is suddenly expunged, the very holding cell he was in has a plate over the door which reads, "Riverside Redneck was NEVER HERE NUH-UH!"
No. I reflected on my bad decision why sitting in that county jail for the weekend. It actually changed me and made me a better person. I've never tried to hide it or any if the details about it.
The entire story of his life
Obviously you've had a pretty sheltered and/or mundane life. Sorry to hear that.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#597792 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. But the study God & Jesus are also ancient. Humans have been trying to figure out God for over three millennia. The big difference between the study of God and the study of DNA is that God can't be scrutinized under a microscope.
They can't get the Boogieman under a microscope either.

HE'S SO MYSTERIOUS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min River Tam 104,506
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 41 min Gabriel 981,182
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 672,894
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 1 hr Holy Child Jehova... 389
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Holy Child Jehova... 445,843
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,299
About Times and Laws 8 hr harvey plunkett 1
More from around the web