“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#597584 Oct 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:

.. buckwheat? Weren't you going to try to curb your racism ??..
I have curved my racism.

"Buckwheat" is in reference to ignorance, not a small black child from a TV show.

Curious that you see it that way.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#597585 Oct 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And one Christian infects another.
RR's homophobia is being picked up by his pal Skum.
Skum's "bathhouse" posts are intended to "brand" me as a homosexual.
Not that I care, but it shows you the true nature of these god-fearers.
<quoted text>
.. would you suggest a woman make peace with her rapist ??..
.. oh, sorry, the bible does say a rape victim should marry the attacker so I guess you're correct ..
Deuteronomy 22:28-29: If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Why are people always quoting the OT? That verse seems to pertain to a boyfriend taking his gal before marriage. A real rapist would likely be killed rather than made to marry. So HL, how many girls in high school were "raped" by their boyfriends? All of them perhaps?
.. in Islam, if a male rapes a female, he will not be killed but the woman and her family will be disgraced ..

.. all Abrahamic religions, including Christianity, must embrace and follow the OT's many inequities ..

.. it seems you are trying to change focus and minimize rape of the body or mind. If you were raised hearing statements like, "queers are abominations" or "blacks are inferior to whites," YOU experienced mind rape and continue to perpetuate such thinking ..

.. you are not to blame you for your mindset; it was embedded in your brain as a child. However, if society is to advance, such blatant hate messages must be critiqued and the logic of such statements challenged. This is why our 'team' continues to post on Topix ..

.. there is a better way ..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#597586 Oct 2, 2013
***curved*** should be "curbed"....

With Established Harem

#597587 Oct 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I have never said you are a homosexual. Why, would that bother you? Its actually the fact that you are not gay that I find it so funny that you take pickle and lotions baths with naked men. If you were gay I'd just tell you "you go girl, hit it and quit it" or whatever the kids are saying these days. I'm afraid I'm out of the loop. But a straight guy doing it and saying things like "the penis is mightier than the sword"? That's just funny stuff someone couldn't have made up!
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Be prepared to hear from River Tam.....:-)
.. do you agree with Skom or Catcher ??..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#597588 Oct 2, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It sounds like a "Shotgun Wedding" as still practiced even in the USA.
I am equally offended when non-Christians twist the Hebrew words to fit their agenda. It makes them as bad as the Christians.
There is enough in the Bible to use without making stuff up.
nobody smart and wise give any slightest s...
if you agree or not agree?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#597589 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and find it.
I was released Tuesday night at about 11:55pm and never went back to court.
If the Internet wasn't such a creepy place, I'd give ya the case # so you can see for yourself.
what?
you urinated being drank in public place,was cought by police and brought to the court as urines criminal??????
we need your confession?only no Lies

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#597590 Oct 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
.. oh, sorry, the bible does say a rape victim should marry the attacker so I guess you're correct ..
Deuteronomy 22:28-29: If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
<quoted text>
.. in Islam, if a male rapes a female, he will not be killed but the woman and her family will be disgraced ..
.. all Abrahamic religions, including Christianity, must embrace and follow the OT's many inequities ..
.. it seems you are trying to change focus and minimize rape of the body or mind. If you were raised hearing statements like, "queers are abominations" or "blacks are inferior to whites," YOU experienced mind rape and continue to perpetuate such thinking ..
.. you are not to blame you for your mindset; it was embedded in your brain as a child. However, if society is to advance, such blatant hate messages must be critiqued and the logic of such statements challenged. This is why our 'team' continues to post on Topix ..
You're wrong. Christianity doesn't have to follow the laws of the OT. Most of those laws are specific laws for specific groups of people.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#597591 Oct 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Fart Fart Fart

your team is full of s... to the head top and full of farts,
your team change nothing in this world, all of you are stupid and cyber cretins mentaly retarded on your tops
only farts can be send to your team of fish embrios brains not finish monkey evolution

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#597592 Oct 2, 2013
Anyone who remembers "Stewie" who use to post here a few years ago.....Her Husband passed away in February and she just passed last Thursday at 62 years old

:-(

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#597593 Oct 2, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of successful, for examples?
Over 80% of my graduates are successfully employed in the IT fields.

I don't give out fishes. I teach people to fish.

I change the world. I teach.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#597594 Oct 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I have never said you are a homosexual. Why, would that bother you? Its actually the fact that you are not gay that I find it so funny that you take pickle and lotions baths with naked men. If you were gay I'd just tell you "you go girl, hit it and quit it" or whatever the kids are saying these days. I'm afraid I'm out of the loop. But a straight guy doing it and saying things like "the penis is mightier than the sword"? That's just funny stuff someone couldn't have made up!
<quoted text>
.. do you agree with Skom or Catcher ??..
Just commenting on his "Whatever young kids are saying these days"

“Love much, trust none”

There

#597595 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if I do?
Do homosexual slurs make you feel manlier?
I just turn your slurs back on you.

Got a problem with that ? Fix yourself!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#597596 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Fun fact.
The peacock is a male.
The peahen is the female.
Congrats! You discovered a 5th grade fun fact!

Here is another one if you get to 6th grade. Those birds are called are both called peafowl.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#597597 Oct 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much. I focus more on things relevant to me and my life....
That explains your ignorance.

Not sure what explains your constant lying.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#597598 Oct 2, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Phase changes of matter (liquid to gas or the reverse) are physical changes, not chemical changes.
<quoted text>
Those are pretty much opposites. If you're interested, I can elaborate:
Physiological sweating is an active process (meaning that it requires the expenditure of energy) by which heat is transferred from the body to the ambient environment by the evaporation of liquid from the surface of the body (meaning it becomes water vapor).
The other is a passive process in which the beads of liquid condense onto the can from water vapor in the atmosphere as heat is transferred from the ambient environment into it.
BTW - although my response was wrong in Scientific ways, the point I was making was relative to "MisterCharrington's " statement of:

MisterCharrington wrote:
Do you believe that sweating is an act of will? I have no sweat switch.

I don't believe it to be an "act of will".

I guess it doesn't matter what I wrote at all, because no matter what I did write - "sweating is not an act of will", and is a process that occurs through some scientific process.

With Established Harem

#597600 Oct 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. seriously, how much have you read about other ancient religions and their evolution ??..
.. for instance, are you familiar with the ancient Sumerian trinity where the Babylonian triad consisted of three gods of equal rank? In ancient Egypt, Amun was three gods in one ..
.. I do not mean to shake your faith but there are numerous correlations between ancient religions and Christianity. Why not study them to increase your understanding of God? Why limit your spiritual growth? Does knowledge frighten you ??..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much. I focus more on things relevant to me and my life.
Yes, I'm familiar with both of those.
Correlation? Hardly. Comparing the Babylonian religions to Christianity based on apparent correlations is like saying Libya is just like America because they're both a nation.
.. for me, there's a fallacy in your analogy because Libya is just like America - it has oxygen and sustains different lifeforms. You just happen to think America is better. This also applies to your choice of religion; you believe it's better than ancient religions ..

.. the Babylonians believed their faith was real; you believe your faith is real. I have no problem with either. I do have a problem with the damage religion causes ..

.. in your case, it created a misogynist who is somewhat bigoted and anti-gay. Religion has shaped you into the person you have become and it would require a great deal of therapy to erase the tapes in your brain that continually re-wind and play ..

.. like Bongo, I do not blame you because you're the sum total of your experience which has been highly influenced by a religion with teaches misogyny and bigotry. No religion, no person, is better than another. It's really that simple for me ..

Since: May 11

UK

#597601 Oct 2, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - although my response was wrong in Scientific ways, the point I was making was relative to "MisterCharrington's " statement of:
MisterCharrington wrote:
I guess it doesn't matter what I wrote at all, because no matter what I did write - "sweating is not an act of will", and is a process that occurs through some scientific process.
which was in turn a reply to your desire to hear something the human body does which does not require willful action...

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#597602 Oct 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful.
Word jumble excuse coming up from the Racist.
You posted that you punched through a guy's windshield with an iron tool, and were charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Do you now want to deny that?

I won't be surprised if you do.

With Established Harem

#597603 Oct 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:

.. buckwheat? Weren't you going to try to curb your racism ??..
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have curved my racism.
"Buckwheat" is in reference to ignorance, not a small black child from a TV show.
Curious that you see it that way.
.. I see it that way because the word "buckwheat" has racial connotations and is a slur ..

http://www.conservativeblog.org/amyridenour/2...

http://www.feastofhateandfear.com/articles/fr...

http://www.justanswer.com/law/11ict-calling-b...

.. you simply didn't realize it. Now you do ..
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#597604 Oct 2, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
MisterCharrington wrote:
YEA YEA YEA
he he heeeeeeeee rurka
who cares what you believe or not?

your quesses long time are like beans farts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 818,317
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 39,985
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min RealEyesRealizeLies 579,380
Gay skype sex teens only 13 min tafes2009 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min WelbyMD 270,207
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min Seentheotherside 2,037
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 33 min zyexavier911 1,399
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr uknaked 98,013
More from around the web