Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#597106 Sep 30, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
search for their wicked posts,
They were in the womb of their mothers abominable Liars and fish embrios empregnant in mama human womb
No surprise?
Search for it?

Naw, I don't wanna go through 10 days and 3,000 posts lookin fer it.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#597107 Sep 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Where else does that mythology exist? What other source is there?
Without that book, what would your deity belief be?
only one book written to the mankind is from God,
we don't need any evidences, Visible Evidence is 24 Billions of Bible Copes around the world in all languages,tribes,nations,diale cts etc....
2 Tim 3;16.Jerem 36;1-5

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#597108 Sep 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Where else does that mythology exist? What other source is there?
Without that book, what would your deity belief be?
You have to know God.

"Knowing God does not come through a program, a study, or a method. Knowing God comes through a relationship with a Person. This is an intimate love relationship with God. Through this relationship, God reveals Himself, His purposes, and His ways; and He invites you to join Him where He is already at work."

-Henry T. Blackaby

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#597109 Sep 30, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH!
At first, I thought you were talking about me.
LOL....nah! You are good people BT. Keep on keeping on:)

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#597110 Sep 30, 2013
NATION IF SUCKERS AND DAY DREAMERS

UNFORTUNATELY
whole America have sick mesinaic complex( included atheists and homsexuals) and publicists can easily manipulate billions for wicked crusaded for imaginarye everlasting peace.

If they support an international foreign policy,so profitable for the american WAR MAKERS.

Who want to be called an isolationist?
thus today America have troops in 135 countries around the globe interfering like skunks in the domestic affairs of people who wish to be left alone.

This is worse than useless,it sows seeds of hate,mistrust and hatred and manufacturers terrorists and more war.

But it also feeds the profits of corporations that manufacture Military tanks, military plance,killing drones, guns, ships and other war material.

American and zionistic bankers loves wars
and debt financing,and war pays the salaries of thousands bureaucrats who work in the PENTAGON,and offices around the globe.

There are at least 8.000 bureaucrats employed in the Pentagon.

Many of them drive 200 miles each day to and from work.

WHILE THE REST OF AMERICA WALLOWS IN UNEMPLYEMENT AND RECESSION.

the Washington DC area is very prosperous
War and debt policy is programmed for defeat and national banckrupcy ended whole world in Armagedon last war against OWNER OF THIS PLANET WHO IS GOD.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#597111 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Search for it?
Naw, I don't wanna go through 10 days and 3,000 posts lookin fer it.
anyway
i like your posts, and missed you
you are sensible and good poster

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#597112 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think that?
Maybe we are not talking about the same religion...I don't know.

However...this is what I base my statements on...

Matthew 5:13-16

13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Your light is to glorify God...not yourself...how can it glorify him if we can not see him in your light.

Makes sense to me...but if you disagree...then so be it.
Interesting.
I've always known "in His image" to not mean a physical appearance, but an inner being - our souls.
Personally...I never think of God in human form...I don't know...maybe he has bunions just like I do. <shrug>
Not necessarily. A parent can act one way while the child acts a completely different way (note:'child' does not only refer to a minor).
<quoted text>
This thread is imaginary?!
Why is it that so many of you use a "human" example...comparing God to a human? I always wonder about that...it is as if you want to bring his actions down to what you as a human would do...do you not think that God works on some higher level. If not...why would you need a God?

People will often say...we do not know the mind of God...yet feel free to impose their own mind upon him...I don't get that.

Two different things RR...parents are not God and we are not talking about whether your child has different interests or behaviors than you do.

You are to strive to be Christlike...it is in the Bible...it is preached from the pulpit...has nothing to do with people having different personalities.

But like I said...maybe we are talking about two different faiths.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#597113 Sep 30, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
America have troops in 135 countries around the globe
Because we're a bunch of bad asses.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#597114 Sep 30, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
anyway
i like your posts, and missed you
you are sensible and good poster
Aw. Thanks.

Can we have a group fart?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#597115 Sep 30, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you expect anything else from Blackbwoy, a.k.a. Bossdrop, a.k.a whatever.
You think they are one and the same???

They do share some common philosophy.

Hi CJ...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#597116 Sep 30, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
13 “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
Your light is to glorify God...not yourself...how can it glorify him if we can not see him in your light.
<quoted text>
Personally...I never think of God in human form...I don't know...maybe he has bunions just like I do. <shrug>
<quoted text>
Why is it that so many of you use a "human" example...comparing God to a human? I always wonder about that...it is as if you want to bring his actions down to what you as a human would do...do you not think that God works on some higher level. If not...why would you need a God?
People will often say...we do not know the mind of God...yet feel free to impose their own mind upon him...I don't get that.
Two different things RR...parents are not God and we are not talking about whether your child has different interests or behaviors than you do.
You are to strive to be Christlike...it is in the Bible...it is preached from the pulpit...has nothing to do with people having different personalities.
No, we're talking about the same faith, the same religion - Christianity.

You cannot see my works, my dear. Not through this thread. You can't see what I've done in my life to glorify God and to further Christianity the best I know how to. Maybe all you can see here that demonstrates my faith, my light, is my patience and honesty. Dunno if you've noticed, but most posters aren't that way.

We don't refer to God as a human, we use analogies that try to help people understand and overcome their ignorance about God, hence the "parent & child" analogies you see so frequently.

We don't know the mind of God, but it's funny that you say you don't understand why "so many of you use a "human" example...comparing God to a human", then turn around and do it yourself, giving God a "mind" just like a human. That's how the analogies work, Annie.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#597117 Sep 30, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey PW!
I have been worried about you.
You are gone too long.
Welcome back!
Yo Bro !
I am touched by and hear your concern BT... thank you. There are many who are silenced and many others too valuable alive! Those who fear their own safety are those who take life away, but no-one can silence the Spirit of Truth... it has a way of living within the All Eternal Now. We are simply extensions... as with you my friend. Your welcome is both a song and an honor.
Take Care my friend, for there are things that can be spoken and things that cannot be said in so many words. It is enough to know, and see things come together as they were meant to be.
Peace be with you. It is always a pleasure to share with you.

Did I ever share this one with you ?

~~~ It's worth a smile ~~~

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#597118 Sep 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey PW:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =s8rD31zusOcXX

Thanks for the Hiccup lol not all grasshoppers got the best of times sometimes. lol
I got my own personal dictionary when it comes to the language.
Every once in awhile some Jack tries rattlin my bear traps lol.
But I do not allow no scent to be rubbed on me. lol Cause that can grow into a very bad habit. lol
Think of you often. Have a grand day lu2 God bless always.
On the wings of a snow white dove indeed... have always loved that one!
Aah lil sister... I believe we both know what it means to make the most of life, and one hell of a good time when it comes to a bad day.
Rejoice!“For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.” Psalm 100 v 5.

I believe the secret is to see him in all things... and to know...'His Will 'will' be done on earth as it is in heaven'... and there is nothing on earth that can hold back the breath of His Word!

Always good to share with you... and I went to bed realising I had written BT's reply also and not posted it... yelp! I hope he forgives me for that, as there are folks who are very much worth the sharing with - as a little respect and dignity goes a long way - and he is one who gives that, regardless of who is who in the world called Christianity. It is the heart that counts... I'll post his now....

Take Care always and Love to you and yours filled with Blessings and Peace.(((*()*))

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#597119 Sep 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
John and Matthew are my favorite gospels
Peter is right up there
This is one of my favorites on faith
1Peter 1:5-9
who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith--of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire--may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
Take care of yourself sis
Hope to see ya soon
(T) Peace
So many favorites!
I love that... thanx my friend. God Bless you too...
It seems sometimes that's all we need rather than a big long sermon.
Heaven knows so many have been turned away from the true message of faith and hope because of the thundering message some have delivered of their own importance. Then there are those with the scare tactic approach... which might help some at the time, but only out of a tight situation, and after that it is the seed which fell on rocky ground which did not deliver a good and healthy growth.

Love always be yours within that Peace which passes all understanding of the world. And tho I have missed much, I hope your Dad is OK now ? <3

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#597120 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to know God.
"Knowing God does not come through a program, a study, or a method. Knowing God comes through a relationship with a Person. This is an intimate love relationship with God. Through this relationship, God reveals Himself, His purposes, and His ways; and He invites you to join Him where He is already at work."
-Henry T. Blackaby
And that particular deity you speak of comes from a book.

Location hidden

#597121 Sep 30, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You are correct about the example and why. Phone isn't gonna give me time to copy but here's a very good link

http://www.openbible.info/topics/lead_by_exam...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#597122 Sep 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>And you have every right to believe that.
What I glad for is that you free to reject the bible and Yeshua Messiah as the only way to YHWH Almighty God.
I glad that no one not forcing you to believe that.
Of course I disagree with you. I believe the bible. But that not matter. As long as you with you own free will reject the bible--OK.
As long as you responsible for what you believe---and you can't blame no one else for what you believe---then all is good with me and you :)
I am glad you made that clear, as I so not accept your deity(at least not as you portray it). I have to believe that there is a far better essence than you have been led to believe.
Now, with that said, you can understand that I see you as accepting an exposition that is far below my expectations and understanding of the essence of the "ALL", and with that, You may or may not realize why I may perceive you as a lessor concerning that very understanding and lack of knowledge and understanding.
I truly doubt you will have any conception of what I am trying to convey here....but I have tried, for what it is worth.

Location hidden

#597123 Sep 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we're talking about the same faith, the same religion - Christianity.
You cannot see my works, my dear. Not through this thread. You can't see what I've done in my life to glorify God and to further Christianity the best I know how to. Maybe all you can see here that demonstrates my faith, my light, is my patience and honesty. Dunno if you've noticed, but most posters aren't that way.
We don't refer to God as a human, we use analogies that try to help people understand and overcome their ignorance about God, hence the "parent & child" analogies you see so frequently.
We don't know the mind of God, but it's funny that you say you don't understand why "so many of you use a "human" example...comparing God to a human", then turn around and do it yourself, giving God a "mind" just like a human. That's how the analogies work, Annie.
Very good points as well. Topix is hardly a good indicator as it is designed with confrontation in mind and only gives us a glimpse into personalities without real life consequenses. Some insights may still be accurate and others not. However as to how people live their faith in reality and what works they do this place doesnt tell us much. And the circumstances in here very seldemly are replicated in the real world. As Tam would say "its all just a game". Maybe not all... but a lot anyway.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#597124 Sep 30, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
And that particular deity you speak of comes from a book.
Again you're implying that God comes from a book.

Many things are in books, that doesn't mean they come from books.

Location hidden

#597125 Sep 30, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
So many favorites!
I love that... thanx my friend. God Bless you too...
It seems sometimes that's all we need rather than a big long sermon.
Heaven knows so many have been turned away from the true message of faith and hope because of the thundering message some have delivered of their own importance. Then there are those with the scare tactic approach... which might help some at the time, but only out of a tight situation, and after that it is the seed which fell on rocky ground which did not deliver a good and healthy growth.
Love always be yours within that Peace which passes all understanding of the world. And tho I have missed much, I hope your Dad is OK now ? <3
He's doing much better, thanks for asking. It is just the spleen again and this round of chemo is projected to be a lot less servere. They seems to think this is more of a minor flare-up of either not getting it all the first time or a little coming back. And he seems to be gaining strength since the stroke. In fact he and my mother are out with friends even tonight and i just spoke with him during my lunch. I cant make paragraphs without risking losing all I wrote so fiorgive having to read it in this fashion. But I agree that the "hard sell" normally is not the most effective one. Fears fades. Love lingers. Belief should be born of love.(T) Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 9 min Knock off purse s... 21
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Dr Banonator 63,435
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min kent 653,690
Fedz Pimping Poison Meat - Don't Buy 1 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,478
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,568
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 973,680
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web