“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#596922 Sep 30, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear Father in Heaven, my hope is in your unfailing love. I acknowledge that you are the source of all that I am. You are the one who gives me the ability to work, plan, and execute. Help me to keep my mind on your abilities, not my abilities. Please show me how to maintain this balance of your abilities and desire to do for me and through me and my abilities that you have given me to use in work and ministry. I pray that, with your guidance, I will use my abilities to the fullest at home, work, and play, and that you will get the glory for all the good that is done. Thank you in the name of Jesus, amen.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#596923 Sep 30, 2013
Encouraging Words...

God blesses those who are merciful, for they will be shown mercy.

Matthew 5:7

K-Love

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#596924 Sep 30, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
So now the death grip is back on and the endgame which is Death for You is again in play.
[This is from the guy who complains that others keep repeating themselves.]

You forgot to tell us that you don't care what anybody else thinks, that this "billboard" is a game and a fantasy, and something about death.

[I just looked back up at your post after writing mine - strike those last two.]

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#596925 Sep 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You would probably load the gun that shoots you!
Bongo: Hey Aura come over here and load this gun for me
Aura: "Sure thing Bongo. Are we gonna go get us some immigrants?
Bongo: "Er..Yeah I am going to be doing that later
Aura: "You said "I". You mean "we" right?
Bongo: Right,right..."We". Now when you finish up loading this gun I'm going to need you to hang that picture on the wall. I will stand right behind you and make sure it's even
Aura: "you got it man! Have I told you lately how psyched I am for this plan of........."
Bongo leaves his house alone. The world gets a little smarter by subtraction
:)
Just like Jesse James....

:-P

Fennario

#596926 Sep 30, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
This is one definition of "icing"... 1. The act of shooting someone at gun point and killing them. Is that the way you were using it.
He makes no secret of the fact that he fantasizes about my death. It must have been something I said.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#596927 Sep 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You go gal. Think time some of us dug up the old bones and played them while we at it shake what mamma made (God bless her always) and what God gave us. Betcha we got him smiling tonight at us.
:)

Fennario

#596928 Sep 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="Skombolis"
So long as it is not organized where others are forced to [be] involved[/QUOTE]

Does that mean that you support the Supreme Court's ban on the school leading students in group prayer? Riverside Redneck thinks it led to the decline of America.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#596929 Sep 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
He even came and congraduated me afterward. He said man you are a piece of work for sure and then laughed about it so know was no hard feelings.
I really looking forward to the snow love those nights when I can go out for a walk and listen to the snow squeak under my feet and sometime look at the stars. I like the crisp cold on my face and the smell of the air. Most especially when it is late at night and so quite and peaceful. Tis a simple thing but it is all in how one looks at it too.
Sometimes simple things and times are the best. They stay in your memory and make you smile. I do like it when there is snow on the ground at night. The snow reflects the moon light and you can see better. When I was little I didnít mind the cold, I donít know for sure but it might have been because my Mom would have us bundle up real good. Now I ware my coat but donít bundle up like she had us do. Oh well, like it or not Iím stuck with it. LOL

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#596930 Sep 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't require a level of genius to see the absolute absurdity of an unbeliever agreeing with a post that suggests taking up arms against unbelievers and the poor
It just would take the tiniest modicum of common sense
That you needed it explained to you that you would be one of the targets is very telling
You know what I find to be the most dangerous for the overall well being of the country? Really stupid people who don't even know enough not to support things against their own interests. The desire to be see themselves in a better is the easiest and oldest con there is to get people to do that
"Come be one of us. Not those poor and educated that are dragging you down."
You will never be one of 'them'. You will just be the guy that gave them your money while you will making sure nobody poor got over on the system. It's like worrying about getting pick-pocketed as you turn over your life's saving to a scammer running a pyramid scheme.
I have seen some baffling things in my day. But a guy saying "yeah man you tell 'em" to someone suggesting he should be one of the first ones targeted in a civil war might be the strangest
Don't leave your house without your safety helmet
It's very interesting how you can fabricate your own little version
of everything. My question still remains though, why does anyone say anything? I mean you can just make up stories for all of us.
I just start posting blank spots , and you can just make the whole thing up. It wouldn't be much different than what you do.
OI think of all posters you're about one of the most imaginative
god dam liar of all. Must be the natural christtard coming out.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#596931 Sep 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I've shit in the woods. I always carry a trowel. When I was traveling earlier this year, I noticed a dude watching. When I was done and before I pulled my shorts up, I got down on all threes and kicked leaves over the hole. He noticed that I noticed him and he moved on. It's the "would you like to be the next meal stare" that gets them.
:-)

Epi just shakes her head

Fennario

#596932 Sep 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron who doesn't understand how time works
But I am glad I saw the posts by you and Scaritual
I would have had to be out of my mind to expect you trolls capable of anything but faith-bashing and trolling
OOh, you will take this room and make it yours. How impressive for a 60 year old man. You can take a place people enjoyed and make it so miserable becaus eyou are so miserable that nobody else wants to be around you
You are such a class act
Carrion
I'll let this one slide. I do understand how time works.

Please understand this: what I am offering is a moratorium on person bashing if you are interested. If your terms include my censoring my opinions about Christianity, then we can't come to terms.

Why would you feel that you have the right to sing the praises of your church as you have been doing with Scaritual - "gay marriage being passed would never happen if not for Christian votes" - but that pointing out the opposite is Christianity bashing, hate mongering, harassment, or pissing on tires? To quote you again, "I simply want you to apply standards equally."

This is the same thing that happens at Christmas: "He's the reason for the season" and "Merry Christmas" are seen as beautiful sentiments, and anybody that doesn't like them is out of line and can lump it, but "You know it's a myth" and "Happy Holidays" are insensitive, hateful attacks on Christianity.

Unbelievers don't see it that way.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#596933 Sep 30, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I have enjoyed our conversations this evening. Peaceful and Happy as it should be. Thank you. God bless you always. Good night with sweet dreams.
Me too LW. It was nice getting to know you a little better.

Here is one more feel good song.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#596934 Sep 30, 2013
Oops here is the link.

Here is one more feel good song.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#596935 Sep 30, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey ~ here I am to stroke your Ego you beautiful well loved girl and quin sister to more than several :)
You handled the posting very well.... just one more reason why I find it so easy to love you :)
:-)

Thank you Friend....You know me on FB...I am the same here as I am in the real world...

~Don't let others pull you into their Fights.....Pull them into your PEACE~

Luv you 2
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#596936 Sep 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am fine with your belief in God. My parents are Christians. I'm fine with that. We simply see things differently. That's no reason for adversity. I love my parents and they love me. They know I'm homosexual. I haven't asked but I'm sure they knew it before I did.
My point with the teach, learn, adapt and compromise is that we can all get along if we try. Forget the differences and concentrate on the similarities. We all have things in common. Let's start with humanity and go from there.
You're not a puzzle or a game to me. I would like to be your friend.
I would like to be your friend too. Iím glad my being a Christian doesnít bother you.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#596937 Sep 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it turned out to be a good time
His work buddies were pretty cool
I don't drink and I am not a huge fan of going somewhere with people I don't know let alone to a bar. It can sometimes feel like work because obviously out of respect for my friend i am going to put effort into being engaging. But sometimes I catch myself thinking "Hearing your theories on how you know all the waitresses want to have sex with you is fascinating drunk stranger who I will never see again in my life but I've afraid that's all the time I have to invest this conversation"
LOL
But they were just a couple of cool, laid back guys and it was a fun time. I was glad I went. But tomorrow for the Lion's game, definitely couch and pizza:)
Iím glad you had a good time. Nothing wrong with trading out and doing both, one one time another another time. It helps life to not be a drag.

Fennario

#596938 Sep 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
First of all you don't believe in an after-life so any threat you receive about death doesn't make any difference to you
That's not your call. He gets to decide what makes a difference to him.
Skombolis wrote:
On the flip side you know we believe in God and people say things like he raped Mary
First of all you know he doesn't believe in a god, so any comment he makes about one doesn't make any difference to you
Skombolis wrote:
And nobody harasses you on the street or tries to force Christianity on you.
If I were gay and couldn't marry because Christians didn't approve, that would be exactly what you say doesn't happen.

If I were a pregnant woman seeking an abortion where the Christians have run them all out of business, that would also be an example of what you say doesn't happen.

It's not just about people handing out tracts on the street or ringing my doorbell to invite me to their church. It's imposing Christian values on everybody through law and social conditioning.

We want unbelievers to be free of that, and with a church that won't compromise or even care about what unbelievers want - after all, it's Satan speaking through us, right?- unless we are willing to accede to the church and the Christian values it wishes to impose on us all, we are left with only one option: fight it. It really leaves us no other choices.

The usual reaction to that is that we are trying to force atheism on the nation, as when someone suggests removing "In God We Trust" from the coins.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#596939 Sep 30, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Have been working with 'selective mutism' in some aged folk Ö[ not children etc.] and found how vital the truth is Ė as in speaking Ė it plays a vital role in their 'mute-anxiety'.
Despite what psychiatry says Ė it being from past traumas, anxieties, etc.- with some folk I found those terms only mask past actions for which they carry guilt making exposure of by speaking, their biggest fear.
Ö ie their 'anxiety' to speak of these actions [ as in confession.]
Many are given psychotic drugs to treat this condition, when in truth, all they had to do was 'own their own wrong actions'.
Guess the older they become they feel closer to meeting their 'end'?
But found this great quote too...
"The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares." (Henri Nouwen)
Well I'm trying... and Love and Blessings to you also filled with ~S~A~L~O~M~
Yes...When I was younger I thought I needed to tell everyone how I felt...Tell them off so to speak...:-)

But as I matured (physically and spiritually) I have realized...They are on their own path....and it is important to be True to oneself. God has helped me alot with that.... Good to see you are helping the ones who want to be silent.

Shalom

Fennario

#596940 Sep 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
You want to condemns billions of DIFFERENT people people
Nope. Just their ideology.
Skombolis wrote:
You are a hypocrite and a troll
Good argument.

Fennario

#596941 Sep 30, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Time is linear
That's the only difference I see
I don't understand your question
And what do you mean start AGAIN? You were referring to posts made 8 hours before your post as an excuse to scrap the idea.
If you want to go from when I read this post then we can see
If you are going to claim anything before my reading this post has anything to do with an agreement then this is simply a scam
I will wait to see
Yes. I am overlooking all posts written Sunday. I haven't scrapped the idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Tony17 545,188
I Will Plow My Mom In Week By Monday 5/28 (May '12) 6 min jaden 45
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Joyful8118 744,291
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 40 min andet1987 4,249
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 44 min andet1987 1,118
Is Chris Brown a Gang Member Now? 51 min andet1987 5
Incest: Horny and looking for good stories :) (Nov '13) 53 min dman3626 7
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 56 min onemale 260,239
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 228,601
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr WesternNationsAWo... 174,211

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE