UIDIOTMAKERACEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#596794 Sep 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> youre not even fit for charcoal, youre to damn smelly.
Yes smell it, you filthy blood oil plunderer , you a mentally challenged grunter! You our US war investing /war mongers take more from world and US than give back, do tell jockhead?
UIDIOTMAKERACEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#596795 Sep 29, 2013
ADD!

US Rear Admiral Gene R. LaRocque

I hate it when they say,'He gave his life for his country.' They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#596796 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant to add things like if you were starving he would give you a sandwich...
I honestly think John would accuse me of lying about starving and sit and eat a meal in front of me and watch me die.

That is the impression I have had of him for years and see nothing in a single post of his to make me think otherwise.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#596797 Sep 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> The US is in for some bad times, war usually happens.
You are talking about internal issues so that means a civil war

Yet you claimed "Im not advocating killing."

Of course you are/ What else would the guns come out for?

You said:

"If you knew the numbers of guns sold in America you may be shocked. They have them at the ready, for when needed"

Have them at the ready for what?

Needed for what?

Just because I know you would not do it. Not because you are so moral but I know an Internet tough guy when I hear one and you would never throw away YOUR life. But you certainly would sit back and smile if others did

You are convinced the people who have nothing or that 3% of the country is the problem. It shows a lack of independent thought but I'm not going to have a political discussion

You better just hope you shoot better than you debate

Location hidden

#596798 Sep 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think John would accuse me of lying about starving and sit and eat a meal in front of me and watch me die.
That is the impression I have had of him for years and see nothing in a single post of his to make me think otherwise.
LOL

Obviously not taking sides, that just struck me as funny because of the mental image

"I'm hungry"

"Nah, you're ok"

I gotta disagree with you friend. Even when John and I pretty much hated each other, I never saw anything to suggest he doesn't have a social conscience

But I don't expect us to see eye-to-eye on

Have a good day

(T) Peace

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#596799 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Obviously not taking sides, that just struck me as funny because of the mental image
"I'm hungry"
"Nah, you're ok"
I gotta disagree with you friend. Even when John and I pretty much hated each other, I never saw anything to suggest he doesn't have a social conscience
But I don't expect us to see eye-to-eye on
Have a good day
(T) Peace
I would like to take your word on John. In honesty, I can't.
I would love to be pleasantly surprised by John. Such things have happened. I just don't count on them happening. <smile>

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#596800 Sep 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Skomby, you fail to understand the writer as usual, mangler. Im not advocating killing. If you knew the numbers of guns sold in America you may be shocked. They have them at the ready, for when needed. The day the welfare checks and multiple other entitlements stop youll see. Its sorta like your town, 100million in emergency aid had to be sent to Detroit for firemen and police, what pray tell would be happening if the money didn't come? Detroit is the beginning , we aint seen nuttin yet

They don't believe Washington can't spend it's way out of it.
the truth is -

Lansdowne, PA

#596801 Sep 29, 2013
Hi everyone. I was told that this was a very popular and intelligent topic and that I should join in.
I would like to say that it is irrelevant of Jesus loving anybody. Jesus has long been deceased.
We all should learn to love one another especially as the new age of Aquarius is quickly approaching.
I hope that many here share this same view.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596802 Sep 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Just a random rant. Similar to a scaritual type of word jumble.
Not a problem, Bongo.

That toenail story really got to you, didn't it? Now every time you sit down at a restaurant you're going to think of this morose, one legged, atheist, homosexual, female. I'm under your skin now, Bongo. Don't feel bad though. You're not the first.

Now that I know how delicate you are, I won't tell you the Tampon in the Tea story.

:-)

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#596803 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
"If you knew the numbers of guns sold in America you may be shocked. They have them at the ready, for when needed"
Needed for what?
Just because I know you would not do it. Not because you are so moral but I know an Internet tough guy when I hear one and you would never throw away YOUR life. But you certainly would sit back and smile if others did
You are convinced the people who have nothing or that 3% of the country is the problem. It shows a lack of independent thought but I'm not going to have a political discussion
Hey bro. Just have a minute. You know of course I'm on the right but without getting into this my thought is some believe murder and killing are not the same. For a good part of my life I was a pacifist, thought no such time would exist where I would think it ok to kill. For me September 11,2001, changed that. And now that I have a wife if it came to it I would kill in self defense. Still think murder is at all times wrong and know many Christians also share the view I once had, that killing is always wrong.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#596804 Sep 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out food inflation. Its simple really and no amount of Washington crap can change the truth.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#596805 Sep 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Aw be a sport, I love the insults

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
As of now, I will keep the personal assaults out of my posting unless you start again.
Why now? What's different?
I'm hoping "it aint necessarily so" keeps the insults up. That way his blood pressure goes up :)

Location hidden

#596806 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem wasn't so much as what pronoun you used but why you used it. You seem to think your voice counts more than than others. it doesn't
<quoted text>
For you
<quoted text>
Organized prayer where others are forced to be involved. I never said otherwise.
<quoted text>
And I am a Christian
People that want respect normally give it
But i won't press the point due to our friendship
It's all good Skom. How about those Lions?

Location hidden

#596807 Sep 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes spending more isn't wise. Sometimes it is. Some people would have seen the banks and auto go under. And while they could make themselves feel better shrugging their shoulders and saying "we'll that how free market works" it would have destroyed this country.

And what of all the businesses that rely on those businesses?

But this isn't that anyway. It's about people pissed they don't have more or they didn't catch a break and not only misery loves company but they can't even tell who the enemy is.

And even that I could put up with if the solution wasn't population control and killing the poor and unbelievers

You seemed to miss the part of the post that would have bullets flying your way

But you miss a lot so it is what it is

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#596808 Sep 29, 2013
oy!lol! You don't have a good mind though. You're as inferior as a truck stop back alley 2 bit trick.

Death will prove everything. Reason I want to give you the proof that God exist and His Son is Yeshua that you reject. Get your eternity started ASAP :)

I'm fixeted on your death because that is the endgame of your death struggle with Skombolis.~~grin~~

You can't let it go---so that is the logical ending. Just stating the likely obvious since you're old--don't have good health care where you are---and at your age blood pressure goes up easily possibly leading to a heart attack or stroke.
[QUOTE who="It aint necessarily so"]<quoted text>
Nah. A good mind can do it during life.
Death will prove nothing to the deceased, nor to you, who is no smarter than a cadaver.
<quoted text>
You are fixated on death - mine lately. Why? Because I push your buttons like a cell phone, and make you seethe at my pleasure. Watch me do it some more:
You're worthless bible promises you that if you pray for that sadistic POS to move a mountain, it will. Killing me would be easier. Why don't you have your weak, pathetic god kill me for you? Where's your faith? Where's your god's power? I laugh at you both.
< grins >
~~grin~~~

I'm laughing at you too lol! God does not have to kill you now---God can wait. You supply endless fun to Christianity--especially on topix. So hang around. I'm not going anywhere--Skombolis is not going anywhere--and we are both far younger than you.

You will die first. No rush :) keep fighting though writer. war war writer!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#596809 Sep 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you had a nice time. Enjoy the game.
LOL oy!lol! Took everything in you write this to Skombolis didn't it :)

Com'on writer---you want to do it---you know you want to fight.

so fight! fight! writer. That the main event of the billboard---so get to it writer! lol

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#596810 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You said:
Needed for what?
If and when the dollar falls, it will result in the US in chaos.
It doesn't really mean a civil war, but could turn into one.
The clincher is not if the dollar will fall, but when.
It is inevitable , with near 17 trillion in debt Washington is very near to the point , that it writes checks it cannot cash.
With America trudging on the brink, we have put on it shoulders
a 310 million ton weight called obamacare. That it would collapse was imminent, obamacare is the straw that breaks the camels back.

You do the math, almost everyone I know is going top opt out, that means they will pay the fine, all well but this will force the government to foot the bill. Then when a person gets sick, really sick and may die, they can go buy insurance. The insurance company's will collapse , and the government will collapse.
It a mathematical certainty, just like the titanic.

That's why our government wants to remove guns now, but they cannot do it. They know this is going to happen. Obamacare is ponzi scheme to put money in the treasury, remember it was legalized as a tax. The problem is ponzi schemes always collapse under it's own deception. Bongo doesn't have advocate killing, it's coming , many Americans know it's coming and have been buying guns in historical record breaking numbers.

Americans are also on average, not so brilliant. When the dollar falls and you have 310 million starving Americans with 150 million of them armed with say 10 million desperate to just get something to eat. Well you do the math. If you don't think it's going to happen , just look at the model city for entitlement programs Unions and democratic leaders. Detroit

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2012/07/...

Location hidden

#596811 Sep 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all good Skom. How about those Lions?
:)

They looked good.

If they can stop being their own worst enemy with mistakes they might really be something

But 3-1 on the season do I'm happy!

Location hidden

#596812 Sep 29, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft.
Don't kid yourself. You came into this world alone, and you'll leave it alone. And the odds are overwhelming that in between those certainties, you'll accomplish absolutely nothing for "the people."
Get out of your way? You haven't even figured out what your way is. When you do...if you do...you'll realize how silly this all is.
When I came into this world I wasn't alone. How I leave has yet to be determined. You have no idea what I do for other people and unless I type it here, you never will.

I have goals and if you stand between them and I you will find yourself out of my way. They may seem silly to you but not to me.

Location hidden

#596813 Sep 29, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bro. Just have a minute. You know of course I'm on the right but without getting into this my thought is some believe murder and killing are not the same. For a good part of my life I was a pacifist, thought no such time would exist where I would think it ok to kill. For me September 11,2001, changed that. And now that I have a wife if it came to it I would kill in self defense. Still think murder is at all times wrong and know many Christians also share the view I once had, that killing is always wrong.
I am fine with it in self-defense as well.

And politically while both dudes may have very different ideologies on what is best for the country, it should never be forgotten that first and foremost that country is made up of American and made up of human beings.

To kill others to make our situation better is every bit as crazy as it sounds

(T) Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Aura Mytha 778,144
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Dr_Zorderz 265,442
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min pusherman_ 560,438
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min lovewithin 39,386
Scientific proof for God's existence 49 min God Truth 48
I like underage girls (Apr '09) 1 hr TexasCPChampion 16
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 1 hr Trannyfucker 136
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Lumajuice 441,821
More from around the web