Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#596790 Sep 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Skomby, you fail to understand the writer as usual, mangler. Im not advocating killing. If you knew the numbers of guns sold in America you may be shocked. They have them at the ready, for when needed. The day the welfare checks and multiple other entitlements stop youll see. Its sorta like your town, 100million in emergency aid had to be sent to Detroit for firemen and police, what pray tell would be happening if the money didn't come? Detroit is the beginning , we aint seen nuttin yet
What would the guns come out for if not to use them?

I don't lie in Detroit

And your two posts were so covered in slime before you even got to the gun comment that it y didn't matter at that point

We both know you are shooting anyone

The hatred however was as real as it gets
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#596791 Sep 29, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
at first check if foreigner is naturalized citizen of this country, and served military for many years, work for government who works for goodness of every citizen of this country
before spreading nationalistic venom and hate of immigrants,ask first question yourselves;
"who brought you here ,and from where? before your forfathers murdered 90 milions of land folks of this country living since Peleg earth divisions??"
Listen odiferous old man, The US system has been abused and the tax payers suffer. Like people that over pay insurance because of rate suckers. Why doesnt the US have criteria like mexico which requires 100k and a steady income? Its sad that their requirement far exceeds what any of their citizens can earn. The US is in for some bad times, war usually happens.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#596792 Sep 29, 2013
Computer is lagging on me. Missing letters will be capatilized

Should read:

What would the guns come out for if not to use them?

I don't liVe in Detroit

And your two posts were so covered in slime before you even got to the gun comment that it REALy didn't matter at that point

We both know you are NOT shooting anyone

The hatred however was as real as it gets

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#596793 Sep 29, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I could try to argue this one but know I can't so I'll make an excuse as to why I won't try to argue this one.
_______
Too funny!!!
I find it amusing how you can just make up lies on the fly.

Must be a gift from the deity you worship.
UIDIOTMAKERACEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#596794 Sep 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> youre not even fit for charcoal, youre to damn smelly.
Yes smell it, you filthy blood oil plunderer , you a mentally challenged grunter! You our US war investing /war mongers take more from world and US than give back, do tell jockhead?
UIDIOTMAKERACEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#596795 Sep 29, 2013
ADD!

US Rear Admiral Gene R. LaRocque

I hate it when they say,'He gave his life for his country.' They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#596796 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant to add things like if you were starving he would give you a sandwich...
I honestly think John would accuse me of lying about starving and sit and eat a meal in front of me and watch me die.

That is the impression I have had of him for years and see nothing in a single post of his to make me think otherwise.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#596797 Sep 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> The US is in for some bad times, war usually happens.
You are talking about internal issues so that means a civil war

Yet you claimed "Im not advocating killing."

Of course you are/ What else would the guns come out for?

You said:

"If you knew the numbers of guns sold in America you may be shocked. They have them at the ready, for when needed"

Have them at the ready for what?

Needed for what?

Just because I know you would not do it. Not because you are so moral but I know an Internet tough guy when I hear one and you would never throw away YOUR life. But you certainly would sit back and smile if others did

You are convinced the people who have nothing or that 3% of the country is the problem. It shows a lack of independent thought but I'm not going to have a political discussion

You better just hope you shoot better than you debate

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#596798 Sep 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think John would accuse me of lying about starving and sit and eat a meal in front of me and watch me die.
That is the impression I have had of him for years and see nothing in a single post of his to make me think otherwise.
LOL

Obviously not taking sides, that just struck me as funny because of the mental image

"I'm hungry"

"Nah, you're ok"

I gotta disagree with you friend. Even when John and I pretty much hated each other, I never saw anything to suggest he doesn't have a social conscience

But I don't expect us to see eye-to-eye on

Have a good day

(T) Peace

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#596799 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Obviously not taking sides, that just struck me as funny because of the mental image
"I'm hungry"
"Nah, you're ok"
I gotta disagree with you friend. Even when John and I pretty much hated each other, I never saw anything to suggest he doesn't have a social conscience
But I don't expect us to see eye-to-eye on
Have a good day
(T) Peace
I would like to take your word on John. In honesty, I can't.
I would love to be pleasantly surprised by John. Such things have happened. I just don't count on them happening. <smile>

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#596800 Sep 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Skomby, you fail to understand the writer as usual, mangler. Im not advocating killing. If you knew the numbers of guns sold in America you may be shocked. They have them at the ready, for when needed. The day the welfare checks and multiple other entitlements stop youll see. Its sorta like your town, 100million in emergency aid had to be sent to Detroit for firemen and police, what pray tell would be happening if the money didn't come? Detroit is the beginning , we aint seen nuttin yet

They don't believe Washington can't spend it's way out of it.
the truth is -

Upper Darby, PA

#596801 Sep 29, 2013
Hi everyone. I was told that this was a very popular and intelligent topic and that I should join in.
I would like to say that it is irrelevant of Jesus loving anybody. Jesus has long been deceased.
We all should learn to love one another especially as the new age of Aquarius is quickly approaching.
I hope that many here share this same view.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596802 Sep 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Just a random rant. Similar to a scaritual type of word jumble.
Not a problem, Bongo.

That toenail story really got to you, didn't it? Now every time you sit down at a restaurant you're going to think of this morose, one legged, atheist, homosexual, female. I'm under your skin now, Bongo. Don't feel bad though. You're not the first.

Now that I know how delicate you are, I won't tell you the Tampon in the Tea story.

:-)

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#596803 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are talking about internal issues so that means a civil war
Yet you claimed "Im not advocating killing."
Of course you are/ What else would the guns come out for?
You said:
"If you knew the numbers of guns sold in America you may be shocked. They have them at the ready, for when needed"
Have them at the ready for what?
Needed for what?
Just because I know you would not do it. Not because you are so moral but I know an Internet tough guy when I hear one and you would never throw away YOUR life. But you certainly would sit back and smile if others did
You are convinced the people who have nothing or that 3% of the country is the problem. It shows a lack of independent thought but I'm not going to have a political discussion
You better just hope you shoot better than you debate
Hey bro. Just have a minute. You know of course I'm on the right but without getting into this my thought is some believe murder and killing are not the same. For a good part of my life I was a pacifist, thought no such time would exist where I would think it ok to kill. For me September 11,2001, changed that. And now that I have a wife if it came to it I would kill in self defense. Still think murder is at all times wrong and know many Christians also share the view I once had, that killing is always wrong.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#596804 Sep 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't believe Washington can't spend it's way out of it.
Check out food inflation. Its simple really and no amount of Washington crap can change the truth.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#596805 Sep 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Aw be a sport, I love the insults

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
As of now, I will keep the personal assaults out of my posting unless you start again.
Why now? What's different?
I'm hoping "it aint necessarily so" keeps the insults up. That way his blood pressure goes up :)

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596806 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem wasn't so much as what pronoun you used but why you used it. You seem to think your voice counts more than than others. it doesn't
<quoted text>
For you
<quoted text>
Organized prayer where others are forced to be involved. I never said otherwise.
<quoted text>
And I am a Christian
People that want respect normally give it
But i won't press the point due to our friendship
It's all good Skom. How about those Lions?

:-)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#596807 Sep 29, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't believe Washington can't spend it's way out of it.
Sometimes spending more isn't wise. Sometimes it is. Some people would have seen the banks and auto go under. And while they could make themselves feel better shrugging their shoulders and saying "we'll that how free market works" it would have destroyed this country.

And what of all the businesses that rely on those businesses?

But this isn't that anyway. It's about people pissed they don't have more or they didn't catch a break and not only misery loves company but they can't even tell who the enemy is.

And even that I could put up with if the solution wasn't population control and killing the poor and unbelievers

You seemed to miss the part of the post that would have bullets flying your way

But you miss a lot so it is what it is

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#596808 Sep 29, 2013
oy!lol! You don't have a good mind though. You're as inferior as a truck stop back alley 2 bit trick.

Death will prove everything. Reason I want to give you the proof that God exist and His Son is Yeshua that you reject. Get your eternity started ASAP :)

I'm fixeted on your death because that is the endgame of your death struggle with Skombolis.~~grin~~

You can't let it go---so that is the logical ending. Just stating the likely obvious since you're old--don't have good health care where you are---and at your age blood pressure goes up easily possibly leading to a heart attack or stroke.
[QUOTE who="It aint necessarily so"]<quoted text>
Nah. A good mind can do it during life.
Death will prove nothing to the deceased, nor to you, who is no smarter than a cadaver.
<quoted text>
You are fixated on death - mine lately. Why? Because I push your buttons like a cell phone, and make you seethe at my pleasure. Watch me do it some more:
You're worthless bible promises you that if you pray for that sadistic POS to move a mountain, it will. Killing me would be easier. Why don't you have your weak, pathetic god kill me for you? Where's your faith? Where's your god's power? I laugh at you both.
< grins >
~~grin~~~

I'm laughing at you too lol! God does not have to kill you now---God can wait. You supply endless fun to Christianity--especially on topix. So hang around. I'm not going anywhere--Skombolis is not going anywhere--and we are both far younger than you.

You will die first. No rush :) keep fighting though writer. war war writer!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#596809 Sep 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you had a nice time. Enjoy the game.
LOL oy!lol! Took everything in you write this to Skombolis didn't it :)

Com'on writer---you want to do it---you know you want to fight.

so fight! fight! writer. That the main event of the billboard---so get to it writer! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min guest 672,676
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 104,275
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 981,084
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr Jehova Witness 46,186
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Jehova Witness 445,832
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Peter Ross 6,186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web