Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#596770 Sep 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. A good mind can do it during life.
Death will prove nothing to the deceased, nor to you, who is no smarter than a cadaver.
<quoted text>
You are fixated on death - mine lately. Why? Because I push your buttons like a cell phone, and make you seethe at my pleasure. Watch me do it some more:
You're worthless bible promises you that if you pray for that sadistic POS to move a mountain, it will. Killing me would be easier. Why don't you have your weak, pathetic god kill me for you? Where's your faith? Where's your god's power? I laugh at you both.
< grins >
You already live in Mexico and spend your days trapped in online fantasy desperately looking for validation. You are a 60 year old man saying things like "true dat" and "butt-hurt". You brag about how your group of trolls can empty out a room. Your fantasy life is all you have left as "meat-space" is a 3rd world country.

I don't believe God punishes people this side of life

But if He does, in your case anything further would be too cruel

Ay, caramba!
Lost In Transition

United States

#596771 Sep 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Lead, follow or get out of my fuckinway.
I am the people.
Pfft.
Don't kid yourself. You came into this world alone, and you'll leave it alone. And the odds are overwhelming that in between those certainties, you'll accomplish absolutely nothing for "the people."
Get out of your way? You haven't even figured out what your way is. When you do...if you do...you'll realize how silly this all is.

Location hidden

#596772 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
OK.
As of now, I will keep the personal assaults out of my posting unless you start again.
Why now? What's different?
Time is linear

That's the only difference I see

I don't understand your question

And what do you mean start AGAIN? You were referring to posts made 8 hours before your post as an excuse to scrap the idea.

If you want to go from when I read this post then we can see

If you are going to claim anything before my reading this post has anything to do with an agreement then this is simply a scam

I will wait to see

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#596773 Sep 29, 2013
Cough.....Cough

Location hidden

#596774 Sep 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I could argue this one. Too tired though. I just will give my vote of dissent on this point.
Get some rest friend

But when you feel up to it, I would like to know your thoughts

I have a pretty good memory. I can't remember any regulars bragging on themselves

Maybe a drive-by poster or sock-wearer may have said something r its possible I missed something but running through ther list in my head i certainly can't think of any Christian poster that comes into this room brags on themselves.

Isn't even HFy's headline something about being smarter than other people? Although to me, despite I think it is overcompensation, I think they have made it clear since they got here they feel they are superior

JMO

Location hidden

#596775 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm glad you had a nice time. Enjoy the game.
You made me choke on a nacho chip!

That was a bit more accelerated than I expected LOL

Thank you

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#596776 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
He just a man Ben
The Bible doesn't say you have to like them!
Yes, he is. Not much of one IMHO.
It says you have to Love them.

John makes that very difficult for me.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#596777 Sep 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I could argue this one. Too tired though.
Translation: I could try to argue this one but know I can't so I'll make an excuse as to why I won't try to argue this one.
_______

Too funny!!!

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596778 Sep 29, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Cantonese as opposed to Putonghua?
Usually Wu.

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#596779 Sep 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually Wu.
I think a lot of that is spoken in Shanghai.
Lost In Transition

United States

#596780 Sep 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Cough.....Cough
I hate hearing that.
What comes next is no fun.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596781 Sep 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Dont get to tough, foreign ass. We tax payers and soldiers sacrificed a lot for your "rights". Your free education and other freebies come from "our" benevolence. I shudder to think what a morose one legged atheist homosexual females destiny would be in Korea. Live stock would fare better. Now behave and stop making a spectacle of your self. Remember, if all you lumped together deviants get to tall in your britches the guns will probably come out. The national debt will surely help that happen.
What?

Location hidden

#596782 Sep 29, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he is. Not much of one IMHO.
It says you have to Love them.
John makes that very difficult for me.
I meant to add things like if you were starving he would give you a sandwich

I know you didn't challenge the extreme examples but want to head it off now before someone claims i am saying short of letting someone die or suffer for an eternity (which I don't believe btw) that nothing else would be done

My point is if it was important, I have no doubt where he would come down

Same with myself

Topix is..well Topix

I used to give BBB a hard time for his views. And while i think he is wrong that we have a free pass here (although I agree Topix isn't effecting our salvation) I am starting to feel more like this place is just a game and why should much weight be put on anything said?

IDK

Maybe I'm rationalizing. Or maybe I am just burnt out and don't care any longer

But for me, I'm gonna meet people wherever they want to hold the exchange. I never start off negative with a poster. I'm not saying that absolves me of anything after but I'm not exactly losing sleep over it either

(T) Peace
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#596783 Sep 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Just a random rant. Similar to a scaritual type of word jumble.
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#596784 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
OK.
As of now, I will keep the personal assaults out of my posting unless you start again.
Why now? What's different?
Aw be a sport, I love the insults
UIDIOTMAKERACEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#596785 Sep 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
What with the idiotic Bongo grunting idiocy?

BAHhahahaaa

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#596786 Sep 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Just a random rant. Similar to a scaritual type of word jumble.
Yeah, what is your babbling buffoonery about now? lol

Location hidden

#596787 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You already live in Mexico and spend your days trapped in online fantasy desperately looking for validation. You are a 60 year old man saying things like "true dat" and "butt-hurt". You brag about how your group of trolls can empty out a room. Your fantasy life is all you have left as "meat-space" is a 3rd world country.
I don't believe God punishes people this side of life
But if He does, in your case anything further would be too cruel
Ay, caramba!
Even though this post was made before we came to an agreement again, I will offer an apology for it

I also will not respond negatively to anything said to any of my posts you respond to before you get to my reply to your post about starting over

I feel it will help the transition if we don't go into it with you feeling like I got a parting shot

It was a nice post you made about the game

Enjoy your day
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#596788 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be in the minority
Then you spend the rest of your life in prison
It there was ever a revolution it wouldn't be on the poor or the 3% of the nation that doesn't believe
How is it possible someone can even be brainwashed into thinking that's the problem let alone one worth committing murder over?
I don't know if you really are a Christian or one pretending to be one to make Christians look bad because you know others love to stereotype
But either way, may God have mercy on your black soul
Skomby, you fail to understand the writer as usual, mangler. Im not advocating killing. If you knew the numbers of guns sold in America you may be shocked. They have them at the ready, for when needed. The day the welfare checks and multiple other entitlements stop youll see. Its sorta like your town, 100million in emergency aid had to be sent to Detroit for firemen and police, what pray tell would be happening if the money didn't come? Detroit is the beginning , we aint seen nuttin yet
Bongo

Patchogue, NY

#596789 Sep 29, 2013
UIDIOTMAKERACEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>What with the idiotic Bongo grunting idiocy?
BAHhahahaaa
youre not even fit for charcoal, youre to damn smelly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 4 min Buck Crick 42
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Bongo 70,758
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 min Paul 445,531
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min truth 658,658
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min Internet Reality 45,610
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 25 min Johnny 5,005
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min The Hangman 974,715
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 282,973
More from around the web