Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#596702 Sep 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL (((scar))) then you got a problem and it name is lil whispers.LOL
Maybe I was a bit harsh in saying that. Forgive me if you can.

Really, money means little to me and that wasn't the import of the post.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#596703 Sep 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>So now the death grip is back on and the endgame which is Death for You is again in play.
nicely done <wink>. Christianity icing a real Humanist behind the billboard...what a prize!
This is one definition of "icing"...

1. The act of shooting someone at gun point and killing them.

Is that the way you were using it.

It is also a term used to describe a drinking game...used to describe a move in a hockey game...putting a topping on a cake.

Not sure...but I think smearing cake icing on IANS is a bit kinky...but if he will agree...have fun is all that I can say.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596704 Sep 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we "see" from a different perspective LW...I didn't get "love of money" from that post at all. What I did get was Scar trying to give an example of "walking in another man's shoes"...if the situation was reversed...trying to explain why the non-Christian might be angry and why it is hard to find the good in Christianity.
I don't know...I will reread it...try to "see" from your perspective...how that post would say that Scar has a "love of money".
(Luke 16:13)(2 Timothy 3:2)(Hebrews 13:5)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#596705 Sep 29, 2013
Hey there....

Sorry I missed this morning....Had to leave early...I see from the posts above this.....

Uh.....Never mind

Have a great day....Later

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#596706 Sep 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we "see" from a different perspective LW...I didn't get "love of money" from that post at all. What I did get was Scar trying to give an example of "walking in another man's shoes"...if the situation was reversed...trying to explain why the non-Christian might be angry and why it is hard to find the good in Christianity.
I don't know...I will reread it...try to "see" from your perspective...how that post would say that Scar has a "love of money".
o) Thanks.

Location hidden

#596707 Sep 29, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I was a bit harsh in saying that. Forgive me if you can.
Really, money means little to me and that wasn't the import of the post.
Nothing to forgive.

Deep in you heart this means a lot to you Listen with heart.

Location hidden

#596708 Sep 29, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
River and I are friends. I have no designs for her.
You like you snipe smoked or fried?
hahaaa...
Have you not not figured out yet oh never mind if you not done by now you never will. LOL. I'm a mess of mischief.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#596709 Sep 29, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to forgive.
Deep in you heart this means a lot to you Listen with heart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LDAd_H7AFk0XX
Thanks, lil.

Try this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#596710 Sep 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there....
Sorry I missed this morning....Had to leave early...I see from the posts above this.....
Uh.....Never mind
Well about time you showed up. LOL I know what happened cause both my pillows are missing lol. Thinking you borrowed one and BT got the other one. lol and he still in the iorn maiden can you hear him sawing logs. lol. Have a grand day. Loveya just as your are.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#596711 Sep 29, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have no problems whatsoever with prayers in schools for all other religions (including Satanism)?
I already answered that didn't I?

So long as it is not organized where others are forced to involved, do I have a problem with people exercising their first amendment rights under the law?

NO

Do you?

I don't expect to like what everybody say or does with their First Amendment Rights

I didn't realize that was a stipulation

Should it be?

Location hidden

#596712 Sep 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
He didn't last five minutes past that post. He was unable. Trash is as trash does.
<quoted text>
Laughing.
<quoted text>
It wasn't necessary. The Dimwit restored the chaos himself.
You are a moron who doesn't understand how time works

But I am glad I saw the posts by you and Scaritual

I would have had to be out of my mind to expect you trolls capable of anything but faith-bashing and trolling

OOh, you will take this room and make it yours. How impressive for a 60 year old man. You can take a place people enjoyed and make it so miserable becaus eyou are so miserable that nobody else wants to be around you

You are such a class act

Carrion

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#596713 Sep 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Only death can prove my God a fantasy---get to it.
Of course the people writing behind the billboard exist---Duh!
It's the internet personas that is fake, acting and made up.
Death.

Long Beach, CA

#596714 Sep 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>????
you like the game too huh? you can play too.
I put the game on hold because it was becoming quite clear you were going to kill yourself in a death grip with Skombolis.
That is more interesting :)
More death.

Long Beach, CA

#596715 Sep 29, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>????
you like the game too huh? you can play too.
I put the game on hold because it was becoming quite clear you were going to kill yourself in a death grip with Skombolis.
That is more interesting :)
Still more death.

Location hidden

#596716 Sep 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hey there....
Uh.....Never mind
Exactly

But to be expected

Have a good day my friend

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#596717 Sep 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
In Kentucky...
I spent the whole day in Possum Trot...just waiting to see the possums come out and trot. They were just about ready to start trotting...all lined up on the road...then along came a semi...
Junior.....Come on in and have some of this stew

:-)

Location hidden

#596718 Sep 29, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing about atheism that states or decrees that you are worthy of death. I don't have a belief that your deity exists.
Your religious/deity belief, to me, is no different than someone approaching me on the street and demanding that I accept his belief that the worship of Orange Kangaroo is a means and way to everlasting life, all I need to do is believe. Or, I will suffer an eternal tortuous living death - after - I die, if I don't believe.
Please, don't interject any metaphorical meaning that you may personally have concerning death/afterlife/eternity at this point, as I'm approaching this from mainline Christian doctrine.
Do you understand that? I'm not trying to belittle you, come across as an ass, be facetious, or insult you. That perfectly represents the claims of all deity beliefs, as far as the weight I give them, in representing reality.
I do understand your belief represents reality to you.
I don't have that belief. When the Christian doctrine states I am worthy of eternal tortured death(and that's all non Christians, btw) for non belief, compared to it being stated that I think your belief is delusional, and other various comments that you've heard, really pales, when the underpinnings of Christian doctrine decrees death for myself and others.
You take umbrage at comments made about Christians being delusional.
I take umbrage at the Christian doctrine stating that I'm a pawn of your trickster deity, and deserve eternal torture for non belief or noncompliance.
There is no comparison.
Just remember; Nothing I say, believe or think, no doctrine I follow, includes death and a followup eternal living torture package for you.
I just think deity beliefs are silly. That's it.
I wish it were that simple, and by that, I mean that if your religious beliefs (Christianity) did not try to enforce its morals, ideology and beliefs upon myself, my son, and his eventual children and everyone else in >our< society, then it'd be no big deal.
But you know as well as I do, that isn't the case.
You'd be just as offended and fed up if it was the worshipers of the Orange Kangaroo in the role of Christianity in >our< society, and you were the 3%, or 10%. or the minority, and the worshipers of Orange Kangaroo thought you were worthy of death if you don't believe as they do, were trying to get laws passed that favored their ideology, and oft times trampled on your personal space and freedoms.
And it's a small thing, but just think how you'd feel if every time you pulled money out of your pocket you notice the wording:
"IN POUCH WE TRUST"
You would find the Orange Kangarooians quite delusional.
First of all you don't believe in an after-life so any threat you receive about death doesn't make any difference to you

On the flip side you know we believe in God and people say things like he raped Mary and dead Jew on a stick so let's not compare insults. Or pretend the ones you receive are so much worse to deal with

And nobody harasses you on the street or tries to force Christianity on you. Heck, you can't talk about it enough anyway on Topix.

And you couldn't get through one post without using the word "delusional"

Carrion

Location hidden

#596719 Sep 29, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, lil.
Try this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =67kedrSqmbMXX
Thanks one I not heard.

But how about this one LOL
Seems to fit a lot of us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#596720 Sep 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one definition of "icing"...
1. The act of shooting someone at gun point and killing them.
Is that the way you were using it.
It is also a term used to describe a drinking game...used to describe a move in a hockey game...putting a topping on a cake.
Not sure...but I think smearing cake icing on IANS is a bit kinky...but if he will agree...have fun is all that I can say.
more valuable are s..spots on the windows left from flies,and moskitos,then your worthless BS and blah blah blah

get back at end your left over 0.1% common sense and flush yourselves from here for good,now and future days?

IANS is old miserable atheistic communst dog tail head,sprinkle by rain of cow urines from the old mc Coy urine bucket(baptist)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#596721 Sep 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
More death.
because scums like you are dead,only Zombie flesh body rambling around like sperm of devil on this thread?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min BenAdam 881,214
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 603,600
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Pegasus 272,907
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 min The swamiji 7,664
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 40 min WasteWater 8
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 43 min WasteWater 6,412
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 47 min uncle 584
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 50 min WasteWater 8,365
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr waaasssuuup 4,084
More from around the web