Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#596655 Sep 29, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Le_le how would anyone in here know about a rumor about you that was started in NY?
Did some fairy (like perhaps the Vodka fairy) come in here and post about a rumor about you that was started in NY?
You should put the bottle down before you post Le_le. Because now your posting things (like you did above) that make no sense at all.
_______
There is help out there for you Le_le, you just have to seek it out. I hope this will get you started.
Boston Alcohol and Substance
30 Winter Street
Boston, MA
CAB Boston Treatment Center
784 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA
Boston Public Health Commission
723 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA
Nothing new here..

You have been posting this kind of post for years.

You like to try and insult by way of posting other's whereabouts and "help" for whatever
insults you are slandering them with.
It's simply who you are-
you don't honestly give a damn if any of the posters you slander get any "help"..

You insult and throw your weight around, John Coffey.
You offer nothing but pure bs and hate.
Who would ever want to belong to any religion
that you are a part of? You turn so many away from God. And you always have.
You truly disgust me- Peace and Love are lost on you.

As far as NY.. lol. I see that was lost on you also.
I find you a bully- and cringe when you say "think Mcfly, think".
Yet -somehow- that little phrase, you use on others, fits your ignorance here perfectly.

This is my last post to you- for I am done defending myself against fools such as yourself.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#596656 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
They won't kill this one
Why would we kill our thread? We salvaged it and then made it ours.

It's your old thread that is dead and gone now, along with most of its former habitués.

Fennario

#596657 Sep 29, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Blackbowy/Bossdrop was the first Christian that I encountered that felt that way...he too felt as if God would not judge him for his action on an internet site. I still do not understand that way of thinking.
Christians can do whatever they like and feel that their god stands behind them. It's easy. You just choose the scriptures that you think support that, call the ones that seem to contradict that old law or metaphor, do whatever you like, and forgive yourself just in case.

It's a shabby philosophy that facilitates whatever kind of bad behavior the Christian prefers. We see it here in several of these posters, none of which would have a chance of being accepted by a moral and judgmental god, and none of which has any doubt that he is saved.

Location hidden

#596658 Sep 29, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH. THIS rhetoric is "mild"... you should read the cathaholic thread.
Even I have to take a break from it, and I am bad(no excuses)...Listening to them has taught me to be a more tolerant person...believe me.
I am happy to hear you find this "mild".
I suppose in the scheme of all things topix- it may be.

I checked out the catholic thread years ago.. I have very strong opinions against that church and
many many many
of it's followers.
Knowing the character traits of the self righteous.. That's prolly not the best thread for me..

This "mild" thread is about all I can stomach by way of the religious self appointed "elite". And besides-
time ( today) does not
afford
me the opportunity to topix surf.

I have witnessed truly " bad" on topix- do not find you in that category.

Fennario

#596659 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
The Christians came here to talk about their faith and looking to enjoy each other's company.
Get real. You were at each other's throats when I arrived.
Skombolis wrote:
Most of the secular humanists came here specifically to fight and insult the beliefs of others
Lying Christian filth.
Skombolis wrote:
When have you seen Christians bragging on themselves?
You're doing it now, Dimwit. You're trying to depict yourselves as superior.
Skombolis wrote:
The Christians in here have made numerous overtures for civil debate only to get back condescension and insults.
You must be back on the pipe to post something like that. The thread just watched you shit-can our most recent efforts to achieve a peace. You won't have it. You prefer tantruming
Skombolis wrote:
the trolls will come running to insult even people who last recently made the effort to bridge the gap
You are hopelessly detached from reality. This fight is all your choice. You just won't tolerate criticism of your church without a tantrum.

But you can't stop it, either, can you little man?

Location hidden

#596660 Sep 29, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>

I don’t mean RA either. I can’t speak for him but I think he is has more than enough thrown at him and is just giving back what he has gotten and gets. I have been posting with him for about 5 years now and he has had a lot thrown at him too.
At one time I also defended RA/ John Coffey's vile nature here on topix.
To the point it ruined a relationship I should of been treasuring instead of fighting against in defense
of himself and Thumper.
Shame on me for that- I own my ignorance there. No one to blame but myself.

Are you honestly implying he is a victim in this mess?
Please tell me you aren't seriously painting him a victim here.

He needs not own any responsibility for his lack of being decent towards those who
oppose him and his religion?
Where's the tolerance and peace a "mature" Christian should strive for?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596661 Sep 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we kill our thread? We salvaged it and then made it ours.
It's your old thread that is dead and gone now, along with most of its former habitués.
LOL Not wise to make long range plans.

LOL you came into this world with nothing and you shall leave the same way. So you own nothing, you borrow while you are here and then leave it behind in death.

LOL Former habitués you real certain of that or are eyes watching you perform.

LOL You do not have the wisdom, knowledge, patience, compassion, love, peace, to kill off the POWER OF GOD.

LOL All you are is a simple human He created and God will do with you as He pleases.

Fennario

#596662 Sep 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Now a buddy talked me into going to a bar to play darts and meet a few of his work buddies. That seems like a lot of effort compared to sitting on my couch, eating pizza, and watching football!
That's just as I imagined your life. I'll bet it would have been just as interesting to sit on your TV and watch your couch.

I spent the day with my wife. It began as usual with a walk to and around the lake to greet the rising sun, and ended with a pork loin and souffle dinner for four overlooking the lake, where we watched the sun set over wine and music.

Venus was quite brilliant and beautiful last night trailing the setting sun, and in turn being chased by Scorpio. It was quite spiritual, and we expressed gratitude for being surrounded by so much beauty and to have such good friends.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#596663 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Lying Christian filth.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You must be back on the pipe to post something like that. The thread just watched you shit-can our most recent efforts to achieve a peace. You won't have it. You prefer tantruming
<quoted text>
You are hopelessly detached from reality. This fight is all your choice. You just won't tolerate criticism of your church without a tantrum.
Whew.
Bongo

United States

#596664 Sep 29, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution does not allow it. A New Jersey judge made that clear yesterday. Stand up or stand by. Lead, follow or get out of my fuckinway.
I am the people.
Dont get to tough, foreign ass. We tax payers and soldiers sacrificed a lot for your "rights". Your free education and other freebies come from "our" benevolence. I shudder to think what a morose one legged atheist homosexual females destiny would be in Korea. Live stock would fare better. Now behave and stop making a spectacle of your self. Remember, if all you lumped together deviants get to tall in your britches the guns will probably come out. The national debt will surely help that happen.
Bongo

United States

#596665 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
That's just as I imagined your life. I'll bet it would have been just as interesting to sit on your TV and watch your couch.
I spent the day with my wife. It began as usual with a walk to and around the lake to greet the rising sun, and ended with a pork loin and souffle dinner for four overlooking the lake, where we watched the sun set over wine and music.
Venus was quite brilliant and beautiful last night trailing the setting sun, and in turn being chased by Scorpio. It was quite spiritual, and we expressed gratitude for being surrounded by so much beauty and to have such good friends.
Its amazing how you wont see our wonderful arcane deities hand in all this awe inspiring goodness.

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#596666 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Make sure your walks are consistent, of reasonable length and carried out at a vigorous pace.

Or you'll be gaining weight with pork and souffles and tiramisus.(Is it tiramisi?)

Location hidden

#596667 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Agreed. You summed it up nicely.
<quoted text>
Still laughing. You're a treasure, Le_le.
Thanks- I see you as a treasure also.
A gift to wsjlm.
:)

Wonder where Lacez has been? Hope he's well.
Couldn't have been easy- all the derogatory insults flying towards his being.
He surely stood up to the face of intolerance and hate w honor.

Location hidden

#596668 Sep 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew.
Right??
lol.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596669 Sep 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew.
Whew is right. God lead a few in here by the very end of their noses and they not smart enough to figure out what is happening.
Oh yea for your information their is a plan in place for you too.

Fennario

#596670 Sep 29, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
RR is on vacation so we've somewhat of a reprieve from misogyny, bigotry and racism ..

[QUOTE who="Skombolis"]I have seen him go out of his way to compliment both as a person and as a woman. I have seen him defend you and he is always civil to you
I haven't, but even so, so what? Civil discourse is expected, not grounds for praise, even if people like you and Larry don't see the point in it without recognition.
Skombolis wrote:
And in return you bash him even when he isn't posting because it was worth it to try to get a laugh at his expense.
Bashing? You're such a drama queen and a simpleton. You have no idea what we think. You never seem to understand our words or their motivations.

RR's racism and misogyny are offensive, and don't get a pass because of the other things he posts. HL's comment was a statement of fact. We have had a reprieve from his misogyny, bigotry and racism. The misogyny would be particularly offensive to women, and its absence a welcome relief.

Speaking of which, wouldn't you be happier on a Christian thread? Why are you hanging around and bashing unbelievers if you don't like us?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#596671 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You've got those reversed. The message board and the people posting to it actually exist, and your god is the fantasy - a figment of your imagination.
Hope that helps.
Only death can prove my God a fantasy---get to it.

Of course the people writing behind the billboard exist---Duh!

It's the internet personas that is fake, acting and made up.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#596672 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Fortunately, we have you to keep the posting fresh, delusional writer of 150,000 points playing the Hawking billboard fantasy game oy!ayai!lol!
????

you like the game too huh? you can play too.

I put the game on hold because it was becoming quite clear you were going to kill yourself in a death grip with Skombolis.

That is more interesting :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#596673 Sep 29, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Lying Christian filth.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
see---can't let go of that Death grip can you ~~grin~~

fight! fight! writer. war! war writer!

I think the death of this thread is far less likely than the death of you.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#596674 Sep 29, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Dont get to tough, foreign ass. We tax payers and soldiers sacrificed a lot for your "rights". Your free education and other freebies come from "our" benevolence. I shudder to think what a morose one legged atheist homosexual females destiny would be in Korea. Live stock would fare better. Now behave and stop making a spectacle of your self. Remember, if all you lumped together deviants get to tall in your britches the guns will probably come out. The national debt will surely help that happen.
"a morose one legged atheist homosexual female"...

Is this what some of you call a civil conversation with no insults being thrown...or is this the way you defend yourself?

Guns will come out?

Go to church Clownie...try to pay attention...surely this is not what you are taught in Sunday school...at least I hope not. If it is...surely you can do better somewhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 3 min Truthiness 24
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 49,489
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min guest 646,977
dihydrocodeine Can you buy online. ?? (Jan '14) 18 min Ghost 26
guys what color panties are you wearing today??... 19 min str8npanty 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min Buck Crick 971,806
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 281,291
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr karl44 105,685
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 9 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web