“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#596556 Sep 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Place about halfway between here and Orlando - "Yahoo Junction".
Nothing, Arizona.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing,_Arizona

One of my favorite places going to Burro Creek Wilderness Area.
http://highestbridges.com/wiki/images/thumb/6...

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#596557 Sep 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
In Kentucky...
I spent the whole day in Possum Trot...just waiting to see the possums come out and trot. They were just about ready to start trotting...all lined up on the road...then along came a semi...
And from that forward, it became known as Possum Spot.

I had to...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#596558 Sep 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/top stories/T0N0LORUMAROFEJGO/post 596479
<quoted text>
Old habits die hard.
Scaritual didn't call you names or make a personal attack, but you couldn't answer him without one. Or if you could, you preferred a personal attack and opted for one.
Here's your chance to transcend yourself and be a better person. Stop doing this. It adds nothing to your post, no more than my calling you a criminal or a loser does. You're a crossroads now. You can decide your future. I would much prefer that we BOTH give that habit up. But it will be both of us or neither, not just me. Your choice. I am certain that Epi, who likes pretty homilies, wants it to stop. Trifecta, who likes fighting and death, is rooting for it to continue. The thread awaits your decision.
Let nobody think that the feces throwing has anything to do with the unbelievers. We will criticize your church if that is what we sincerely hold to be appropriate. But these disgusting personal attacks - "troll" - are entirely the work of people like you, Trifecta, Rider, Shrink and Red Apples. You people can choose the level of discourse: discuss ideas and choices, or attack characters.
Do the right thing.
again spread stinks from this skunk called IANS eating chickuaaha dog meat for 15 dollars per 2
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#596559 Sep 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Brain fart. "Yeehaw Juction".
we know about your brain everything in details,
that is reason of dr Shrink releasing farts to make proper levels of atheistic brain farts?
instead brain you atheists have full skull of monkey s...and stinking farts?
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#596560 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Old habits die hard.
Scaritual didn't call you names or make a personal attack, but you couldn't answer him without one. Or if you could, you preferred a personal attack and opted for one.
Here's your chance to transcend yourself and be a better person. Stop doing this. It adds nothing to your post, no more than my calling you a criminal or a loser does. You're a crossroads now. You can decide your future. I would much prefer that we BOTH give that habit up. But it will be both of us or neither, not just me. Your choice. I am certain that Epi, who likes pretty homilies, wants it to stop. Trifecta, who likes fighting and death, is rooting for it to continue. The thread awaits your decision.
Let nobody think that the feces throwing has anything to do with the unbelievers. We will criticize your church if that is what we sincerely hold to be appropriate. But these disgusting personal attacks - "troll" - are entirely the work of people like you, Trifecta, Rider, Shrink and Red Apples. You people can choose the level of discourse: discuss ideas and choices, or attack characters.
Do the right thing.

fart at you and your cyber right things?
prrrt

criticize this church,long as you wish,you poor old cyber coward and idiot,
your critics is worthless even not speck of the little rabbit s....

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#596561 Sep 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You specified "human".
PRAISE PANGU!
For about a half second I wondered if anybody would catch that. Then I remembered who I'm posting with and I relaxed.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#596562 Sep 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qUV44VaFbhcXX
Thank you Lil Whispers. It is a pretty song.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#596564 Sep 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that any different than how the other side acts HFN?
For as much as I did say there is no difference. Except for one fact Annie. I did not go to them and interrupt their conversations, show my rear end and as good as say to heck with what they believe then proceed to harass them. They did come here and interrupt our conversations show their rear ends and as good as said to heck with what we believe then proceed to harass us. In other words they came here for that, and I mean from the start, and got what they wanted, fighting. And have been egging it on or milking it for all they can get ever since. They DID NOT come here to be friendly and have discussions. They came here to disrupt. If you canít see that then I donít know what else to tell you.
HFN

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#596565 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Old habits die hard.
(...)
Do the right thing.
Thanks.

You know every so often I will exchange insult, but it's rare. I may find fault with the logic or reasoning used by a poster, and I understand that by my pointing that out, it is seen as an insult.

Anyone that is familiar with my "method" knows I'll debate and take insult after insult - as long as the debate continues - and in considering that, "lightbeamrider" comes to mind, and a few others where the debates were lengthy, pages long, and I was called everything from a blasphemer, to a tool of the Satan!, to a murderer, to.... you know.

Scum of the Earth.

I'm atheist. I'm used to it. As most all atheists are.

But I know better.

Thanks.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596566 Sep 28, 2013

Location hidden

#596567 Sep 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in the blur is good.
Paddle or die is the mantra.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#596568 Sep 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Me too:)
I didn't realize U of M college football wasn't on today. Now a buddy talked me into going to a bar to play darts and meet a few of his work buddies
That seems like a lot of effort compared to sitting on my couch, eating pizza, and watching football!
:)
Yes it is nice to be able to relax at home and watch something on TV. But who knows, you might meet a new friend. Or enjoy relaxing and watching it on TV at home even more the next time LOL

Oh I didnít mention that I love pizza.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#596569 Sep 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
For about a half second I wondered if anybody would catch that. Then I remembered who I'm posting with and I relaxed.
o)

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#596570 Sep 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Roll over.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CxXl4oS9wssXX
Is that the Bezdin Ensemble?

Just kidding.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596571 Sep 28, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Lil Whispers. It is a pretty song.

Hi HFN;

I went to the flea market today found myself some goodies. Was a beautiful day just right for outdoor activities. Always like that music sure had a power message in it. Glad you enjoyed it.

Location hidden

#596572 Sep 28, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
For as much as I did say there is no difference. Except for one fact Annie. I did not go to them and interrupt their conversations, show my rear end and as good as say to heck with what they believe then proceed to harass them. They did come here and interrupt our conversations show their rear ends and as good as said to heck with what we believe then proceed to harass us. In other words they came here for that, and I mean from the start, and got what they wanted, fighting. And have been egging it on or milking it for all they can get ever since. They DID NOT come here to be friendly and have discussions. They came here to disrupt. If you canít see that then I donít know what else to tell you.
HFN
I came to be friendly. I came late to the fray but I said soon afterwards that I will stay as long as some people here still think my sexuality is an abomination.

If you want peace then teach, learn, adapt and compromise. Here's a nice post to emphasise the need for that. Notice the pink and lavender.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#596573 Sep 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll likely never understand, since above, you've already misstated what I have said and explained, in detail, repeatedly.
Go and bark at someone else's heels.
WRITTEN TO: the skum

It must be a curse to consistently misunderstand written language, like the skum. He also seems to have somw sort of hero complex that compels him to injure himself in the imagined service of others. That is what bought him incarceration, from which he has learned nothing.

“If you're so hurt”

Since: Sep 13

why don't you show it

#596574 Sep 28, 2013
God is real

Location hidden

#596575 Sep 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Roll over.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CxXl4oS9wssXX
Nice one, Lil

:-)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#596576 Sep 28, 2013
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
As does patriotism, military service, voting, etc..
You probably have as much of it as any Christian.
why are you helping conflate trust, confidence, and faith?

The word "faith" has many meanings dependent upon context. The religious famously conflate those meanings in an attempt to normalize religious delusion. Is this also your purpose?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Rider on the Storm 796,952
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min WasteWater 267,609
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min WasteWater 568,650
Teacup Yorkie Puppies available 32 min susanrich222 1
Teacup Yorkie Puppies 40 min susanrich222 1
Cihangir Vestel - Regal Klima Servisi *0546* 24... 48 min gncservis 1
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 53 min Alexey25 516
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr cheer the f up 120,777
Scientific proof for God's existence 6 hr let your brother rip 647
More from around the web