Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I took your Pillow....Wanna have a Pillow fight?
:-)
.. depends on what happens afterwords ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just mak'n a point sis. Make sure ya know who and what your travel'n with. I know I was harsh. Would Ya rather travel with someone who knows the score, and lays it out straight away, or some honkeytonk idiot that don't know his ass from a hole in the ground...and would stand there and watch ya go over the side of a cliff chas'n a pretty purple flower?
And no, I won't really eat ya....but I hope ya got the point. I do know what I'm talk'n about when it comes ta the woods....and it ain't no place for them that don't or can't deal with it. Don't get no ideas now...I don't wanna be no "guide" neither.
.. you'd enjoy going hiking with me ..

.. about 5 years ago, I took a friend's dog for a long walk and got lost in the woods. I wandered around until dusk in a panic. Finally I looked at the dog and said, "Let's go home," and pointed my finger east. The dog went south; I followed him ..

.. that's how I found my way back to the cabin long after sunset. Did I tell you about the search party ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think we taste just like Chicken????
.. would you like to find out ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>Your little sexual escapades that you seem to feel the need to share with the whole world simply show a true lack of self esteem on your part. It's nothing but a way for you to try and garner attention for yourself. And it shows just how immature you really are.**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
.. you're confusing me with River Tam ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Pillow fight LOL I've not had a good romp like that in years.
.. my goodness. First Epi, now you? Why do all the Christian ladies on this thread continually post sexual innuendos to the lesbians in this forum ??..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
That was a nice post. Why can't you do that every time? How can you be so nice with this post and then a total cuntweasel with others? Is it a gift?
Total Cuntweasel.

I've got dibs on that for a cologne name. Or maybe for a flavor of ice cream.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. would you like to find out ??..
Sure.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
Your little sexual escapades that you seem to feel the need to share with the whole world simply show a true lack of self esteem on your part ... So you can take your comments and thoughts about me or anything else you feel like spewing out and stick em where the sun don't shine. Because your opinion of me or of anything you feel the need to share in here means zero to me. You're a waste of space and just another troll to scroll by in here as far as I'm concerned. Hope that's clear enough for you to understand!!!
When a lusty young woman calls you a cuntweasel, you thank her, not judge her from your bible.

Forfeit your man card.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my goodness. First Epi, now you? Why do all the Christian ladies on this thread continually post sexual innuendos to the lesbians in this forum ??..
LOL hum well hum LOL I did not know that Christian ladies LOL had to ask what ones sexual preference had to be. LOL
I am straight as they say not sure what straight or kinky is but I do love on my cave man. LOL.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
Hi IANS This thread moves too quickly for me - I have a few days away and upon my return I have so much ground to make up that I lose the will to live.
Pretty funny.
Khatru wrote:
It seems to me that death figures highly in the Christian doctrine. Not just death but also blood, sacrifice, pain and suffering. No wonder their product is so disgusting.
It's interesting, isn't it:

[1] What they call a loving god tortured itself until death and prepared a great torture chamber for most of its beloved creation.

[2] What they call a merciful god punishes with eternal gratuitous torture with hope of parole

[3] What they call everlasting life is everlasting death.

[4] What they call spirituality is a complete psychological separation from mankind and the world - a social death of sorts.

[5] What they call wisdom is the death of curiosity and pursuit of knowledge, which they call foolishness.

"We affirm humanism as a realistic alternative to theologies of despair and ideologies of violence and as a source of rich personal significance and genuine satisfaction in the service to others."

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
Entire post can be found at...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

I no think my Christianity have anything to do with this billboard. Nothing at all. Offline behind the billboard life is what matters.

That is how cynical and suspicious I view this billboard. it be crazy and stupid to judge the faith of any writer here.
As I read this what I hear is that you can turn your faith on and off depending on the circumstances...based on if you want to follow your faith or be more "of this world". That is in a sense what you are saying...

It is not a question of judging ones faith...but more on how your faith is represented. When you come to a place such as this and announce that you are of the Christian faith or any other faith then that is what others expect to see. Your behavior here not only reflects upon yourself but also that which you say you represent.

I don't believe that a place such as this is for "recruiting". However...I do believe that it can be a place where others should be able to "see" how faith has affected your life. It destroys the message of "God is love"..."love thy neighbor"..."do unto others"...when that is not the message that is represented by the followers.

There are some that manage to hold on to their faith despite being in a place such as this. That is difficult at times...not just for Christians but for anyone that is trying to live by a set of values and morals.
To me this is one of the most important verse in the bible---
Phil 2:1
12 So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling.
I think you mean Philippines 2:12

I think possibly we are seeing two different meanings in this verse.

If you go on to read verse 13

13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

I read it as saying...

Always conduct yourself as if God is standing before you...in order to fulfill his purpose.

I just don't read any exceptions in those verses...in other words...no turning it on and off.

I think that verses 1-4 first talks about this...

2 Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. 3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

This is just the way that I read these verses...
---Judging people is what kept be from accepting Jesus Christ---for many yrs. Because I use to see them and think how they say they Jesus Follower and talk and do certain things.
After I become a Christian---I careful now to no judge anybody. Because this walk of faith is truly a personal thing. is a personal walk. And only YHWH alone know who is really sincere---and who just playing a Game. I may play a game on here---behind the billboard---I no play.
Do you think that you will be judged in the end by YHWH on how well you play the game here? Do you think he has a point system similar to yours?

I agree Trifecta...faith is personal...a personal walk. You have however chosen a walk that has specific guidelines handed down from the very entity that you claim to follow.

As far as you not judging others...not sure that I can agree with that...I think that if you read some of your posts with an open mind...you might see it in a different light...put yourself in the shoes of the person that you are writing to.

We all judge Trifecta...almost impossible to not do so...part of being human.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I heard this voice from heaven that said, lil I have a present for you I will give you a cave man. Do as you please with him. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I did LOL just that straight or kinky.LOL LOL LOL.
Bongo

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You are back on this again?
But still won't answer 2 simple questions
You want to pretend you aren't stereotyping. But you can't even bring yourself to say any group will have people that do bad things and thus be considered "tainted" or admit if an individual negative action can taint an entire group then individual positive actions should make it look better
If you were capable of being honest you would have to concede it goes both ways and there are a lot of people within the faith doing good and making Christianity look good
But that doesn't serve your purpose.
You want to only focus on the negative and only focus on one group even though it applies to every group. Why do you not spend time giving credit for all the good that is done?
Yeah I would say coming here and refusing to answer any question that doesn't further your goal to slam Christianity is pretty much trolling. You enter exchanges under false pretenses. And refuse to even verbalize anything that can't be used as an insult
There are several hundred million Christians in the U.S. alone. The good far outweighs the bad. But people don't find the good interesting. It is why the news always focuses on negative things way more than positive. People like negative. They like to feel superior. They like to judge and tell themselves how they are so much better. They don't want to talk about all the good being done because how does that help their ego?
This is great, will it make "them" irate?
Bongo

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi IANS
This thread moves too quickly for me - I have a few days away and upon my return I have so much ground to make up that I lose the will to live.
It seems to me that death figures highly in the Christian doctrine. Not just death but also blood, sacrifice, pain and suffering.
No wonder their product is so disgusting.
Cant handle the truth ol chap? You don't approve of the creator and his "ways". Yet you kill animals daily to eat so you can live. Wonder what they think of you?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in Bee Lick.
We lick bees.
I bet Bee was ecstatic...)>
Trucker

Dunedin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
When a lusty young woman calls you a cuntweasel, you thank her, not judge her from your bible.
Forfeit your man card.
A real man is one that will obey God.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Booger Holler. I like that name. Bet it was named after one of the kids.
I've kayaked on the Cheat River in WV. They name their rapids too. I guess every river has names for them. My favourite was called Big Nasty. When I got through I would sometimes just backpaddle and watch the big rafts come through and shoot into the air, spilling 6 or 7 people at a time.
The Upper Youghiogheny is the scariest river, well, except for me ;)
I used to canoe a lot. I've been down all the rivers you can run around here, and swam in a river in every state I've ever lived in or been through(except Oklahoma).

I dunno about the scariest river, but I'm sure you're the coolest river I've ever known. But you might be scary. Some people think I am until they get to know me.

Then my reputation is shot all to hell. o)

mostly...

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does a tree make a sound in the woods?......
http://961wodz.com/watch-the-geico-falling-tr...
hahaaaa... I've never seen that one.

BTW, every tree makes a sound.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know that BIG BANG that keeps hitt'n ya on the head? That's the LID.
The two metal rods on the side is fer yer electroshock therapy(which ya obviously ain't had fer a while)... Try not ta put yer tongue on 'em....if ya do...make sure ther's cotton in yer ears first....and don't exhale...you'll cause the whole hospital ta pass out.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Buck Crick 729,602
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min joonie 117,740
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Strength and Honor 172,889
Any girls looking for some sexy fun on Skype? (Dec '12) 15 min ToughTony 20
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min atemcowboy 536,875
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Aura Mytha 259,063
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 1 hr Guillermo Dread 529
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Just 103

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••