“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#596424 Sep 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a nice post. Why can't you do that every time?
How can you be so nice with this post and then a total cuntweasel with others?
Is it a gift?
And you think your posts (like this one) are nice?

Calling someone a "cuntweasel" like you did in your post and like you have in many many posts is being nice?

I return kindness when it's given. And you sure haven't given it. And you're also the last person that should be commenting on others being nice or not. You're nothing but an over sexed troll that gets her kicks out of seeing how rude and crude she can be.
Your little sexual escapades that you seem to feel the need to share with the whole world simply show a true lack of self esteem on your part. It's nothing but a way for you to try and garner attention for yourself. And it shows just how immature you really are.

So you can take your comments and thoughts about me or anything else you feel like spewing out and stick em where the sun don't shine. Because your opinion of me or of anything you feel the need to share in here means zero to me. You're a waste of space and just another troll to scroll by in here as far as I'm concerned.

Hope that's clear enough for you to understand!!!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#596425 Sep 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
That was a nice post. Why can't you do that every time?
How can you be so nice with this post and then a total cuntweasel with others?
Is it a gift?
His behavior indicates antisocial personality disorder.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#596426 Sep 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's useless to try.
Skom has me in a "bathhouse" with lotion and pickles.
And I truly think he believes it.
Go figure.
In that case, you should sit back and soak up some steam. Enjoy a little luxury.

You're not the one shooting himself in the foot on here.

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Camp Cove

#596427 Sep 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a fan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SdNH1i2SNR4XX
I knew a girl named Chastity. She was cheaper than a gym membership, and twice as effective.
Not Cher's daughter, I mean son?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#596428 Sep 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I took your Pillow....Wanna have a Pillow fight?
:-)
LOL Pillow fight LOL I've not had a good romp like that in years. LOL

Man oh man I do not know what happened to me last night, think something got ahold of me and put me to sleep. Think from the looks of things this morning I might have just fallen into that bed.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#596429 Sep 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes!
And Clearwater can't discuss love without a reference to death. And he also describes life as a kind of waiting for death.
I guess that neither of you sees what outsiders might find off putting or unhealthy about that.
Or why Americans might not want another fervently Christian president any time soon. A lot of people died needlessly under his leadership. How much did he value life believing what you believe?
Hi IANS

This thread moves too quickly for me - I have a few days away and upon my return I have so much ground to make up that I lose the will to live.

It seems to me that death figures highly in the Christian doctrine. Not just death but also blood, sacrifice, pain and suffering.

No wonder their product is so disgusting.

Location hidden

#596430 Sep 28, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T try to flirt with her, hoping to sleep with her,
atheists always look to gain only own greedy devil big bang benefits
I'm here to set you straight. First of all I have nothing to offer another human that would be worth any type of value to anyone.

Secondly, joking, playing around, or even flirting with someone does not mean they are sleeping with each other all it simply is a host of word exchanges is all.

What you have written in your post is a very untruthful statement.
mideastNews

AOL

#596431 Sep 28, 2013

PROPHETIC word given to PM NETANYAHU

Location hidden

#596432 Sep 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
FU pervert.
Lil is a long time friend of mine.
If you had a half a brain, you would be dangerous.
Morning Cap;

People have sometimes way too much time on the hands and the idle thinking set in. Then they assume to know the other person lifestyle without even really knowing the person. Then there are the pot stirring ones who just got to stir and stir. Then then there are the make a mountain out of a moldhill. I never had much use for idle gossip which most of the time is untrue or a running talebearer. Both are worthless and do more damage than good to others. Just aired my opinion for what it is worth.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#596433 Sep 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you like me say I was wrong about or culpable for?
.. some folks on this thread are highly sensitive, over-analyze a post and become defensive. They cloak their sensitive natures behind a veneer of hostility and leave a trail of destruction ..

.. if you look long enough, you can always find a hidden message embedded in a straightforward statement ..

.. the adverse affects of fanatical religiosity have now been linked to poor mental health. What is it about religion that accounts for these links? Is it shame, guilt or the inability to measure up to the impossible standards imposed by religion? Are there psycho-religious constructs? Does religion attract the highly sensitive ??..

With Established Harem

#596434 Sep 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not gonna eat me alive are you?
.. what a wonderful thought ..

With Established Harem

#596435 Sep 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I took your Pillow....Wanna have a Pillow fight?
:-)
.. depends on what happens afterwords ..

With Established Harem

#596436 Sep 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just mak'n a point sis. Make sure ya know who and what your travel'n with. I know I was harsh. Would Ya rather travel with someone who knows the score, and lays it out straight away, or some honkeytonk idiot that don't know his ass from a hole in the ground...and would stand there and watch ya go over the side of a cliff chas'n a pretty purple flower?
And no, I won't really eat ya....but I hope ya got the point. I do know what I'm talk'n about when it comes ta the woods....and it ain't no place for them that don't or can't deal with it. Don't get no ideas now...I don't wanna be no "guide" neither.
.. you'd enjoy going hiking with me ..

.. about 5 years ago, I took a friend's dog for a long walk and got lost in the woods. I wandered around until dusk in a panic. Finally I looked at the dog and said, "Let's go home," and pointed my finger east. The dog went south; I followed him ..

.. that's how I found my way back to the cabin long after sunset. Did I tell you about the search party ??..

With Established Harem

#596437 Sep 28, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think we taste just like Chicken????
.. would you like to find out ??..

With Established Harem

#596438 Sep 28, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>Your little sexual escapades that you seem to feel the need to share with the whole world simply show a true lack of self esteem on your part. It's nothing but a way for you to try and garner attention for yourself. And it shows just how immature you really are.**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
.. you're confusing me with River Tam ..

With Established Harem

#596439 Sep 28, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Pillow fight LOL I've not had a good romp like that in years.
.. my goodness. First Epi, now you? Why do all the Christian ladies on this thread continually post sexual innuendos to the lesbians in this forum ??..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#596441 Sep 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
That was a nice post. Why can't you do that every time? How can you be so nice with this post and then a total cuntweasel with others? Is it a gift?
Total Cuntweasel.

I've got dibs on that for a cologne name. Or maybe for a flavor of ice cream.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#596442 Sep 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. would you like to find out ??..
Sure.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#596443 Sep 28, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Your little sexual escapades that you seem to feel the need to share with the whole world simply show a true lack of self esteem on your part ... So you can take your comments and thoughts about me or anything else you feel like spewing out and stick em where the sun don't shine. Because your opinion of me or of anything you feel the need to share in here means zero to me. You're a waste of space and just another troll to scroll by in here as far as I'm concerned. Hope that's clear enough for you to understand!!!
When a lusty young woman calls you a cuntweasel, you thank her, not judge her from your bible.

Forfeit your man card.

Location hidden

#596444 Sep 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my goodness. First Epi, now you? Why do all the Christian ladies on this thread continually post sexual innuendos to the lesbians in this forum ??..
LOL hum well hum LOL I did not know that Christian ladies LOL had to ask what ones sexual preference had to be. LOL
I am straight as they say not sure what straight or kinky is but I do love on my cave man. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr thetruth 9,308
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Blagoja 828,231
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 583,978
What country has the best culture in your opinion? (Jul '08) 2 hr rajesh 247
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 2 hr any- h 258
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr gundee123 442,815
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 2,260
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr Justice League 3,345
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr WasteWater 98,969
More from around the web